TMB: Eating Asian

Story Info
Frank gets a taste of three different exotic tenants.
1.1k words
4.02
16.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

Frank decided after lunch that he wanted to relax in the sauna, so he threw on a t-shirt and some gym shorts, grabbed a towel, and headed for the elevator.

On the way down, the elevator stopped at the fourth floor. When the door opened, standing there was Wakana in an adorably tiny baby blue bikini and carrying a towel.

"Heading for the pool?" Frank asked.

"Yep."

"Maybe later," Frank said. "Come with me."

"Ok," Wakana readily agreed.

Even though she had no idea where Frank was going, she could see he was getting hard as he looked her over. Wakana was sure he had something carnal in mind and she was looking forward to finding out what it was.

Before Frank hit the button for the first floor, he stripped off Wakana's bikini.

"That's better," he said as he admired on the way down the view of Wakana's naked curvy figure, with her C-cup breasts and soft ass.

Wakana just smiled.

When the door opened on the first floor, Frank told Wakana to lead the way. He wanted to leer at her ass and watch her hips sway as she walked.

When they got to the gym, they saw Sakura was there working out.

She looked extremely hot in more ways than one wearing the short gym shorts and tight sports bra that she was.

"Wait here," Frank told Wakana as he walked over to Sakura, who was lifting weights.

"Stand up and strip."

Sakura quickly did as she was told, allowing Frank to admire her B-cup breasts and a hard ass.

"Come with me."

"Ok," Sakura replied as she put down the dumbbells.

Frank led the two women into the sauna and got a pleasant surprise. Mai was already in there, wearing nothing but a towel.

Frank smiled as he realized that he had all three of his Asian tenants together here. He hadn't had an orgy with all of them before. This was going to be fun.

"Hello," Mai said with a smile as they walked in.

"Hi Mai," Frank replied.

"Drop the towel."

Mai did as he commanded, exposing her whole nude body. Mai was a tiny woman. While her ass and A-cup breasts might be small to others, they were just the right proportion for her.

While these women were all Asians, they certainly did have different figures, each beautiful in their own way. One of the things all three women did have in common was that they all had dark-haired pussies that Frank could see in the steam room were all getting just as damp as the rest of their bodies.

"Go sit down next to Mai," he told the two women as he undressed.

The ladies spread their towels on the bench and sat down.

"Girls, spread your legs as wide as you can."

All three obeyed, letting Frank clearly see their dripping cunts.

"Eeny meeny miny moe," he went. "Let's start with Mai."

"Sakura, Wakana, I want you two to make out while I play with Mai," he said as he walked over to where Mai was sitting. Frank got down on his knee, grabbed her legs and held her wide as he pushed his face into her crotch and began to eat her out.

"Oooh," Mai cried as Frank slid his tongue in and out of her. While he licked her, he could feel his cock getting harder and harder.

Meanwhile, Wakana laid down on the tile floor and Sakura laid down on top of her, the two of them rubbing their sweaty bodies against each other while they Frenched each other.

Frank stuck his tongue deep into Mai's cunt and tickled her clit.

"Ohhhhhh," Mai moaned.

It wasn't long before Mai orgasmed.

Frank pulled out of her and she laid down on the bench, spent. Frank stood up and continued to jerk off while he stood over Mai until he ejaculated, spraying cum all over her breasts.

Frank went over to Wakana and spread her legs wide, then shoved his face into her cunt, sucking and licking her clit while Sakura continued to maul Wakana's breasts.

Frank sucked her harder and harder as he felt his dick getting hard again.

"OOOOOOOOOH!" Wakana cried as she climaxed.

Frank stood up and jerked off as Wakana just laid there until he cummed again, spraying her belly and pussy.

Then he turned and said to Sakura, "Your turn."

Sakura rolled off of Wakana, onto her back and eagerly spread her legs wide.

Once more, he tongue-fucked until Sakura climaxed too and collapsed.

Once more, he jerked off until he sprayed Sakura's face.

Frank knelt between Sakura's legs, pushed them up over her head, and shoved his cock into her. While he fucked Sakura, he reached over and slid his fist easily into Wakana's slick cunt.

"OHHHHHH!" moaned Wakana in pain.

"Mai, come over her and lie down next to Sakura."

After Mai laid down, Frank shoved his left hand into her cunt and continued to fist Wakana with his right.

"OHHHHHH!" Mai also moaned, painfully.

After a couple of minutes of fisting, Mai and Wakana had shifted from painful moaning to moaning in ecstasy, until they both climaxed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" they cried together while Sakura screamed as Frank exploded into her cunt and she orgasmed.

Frank pulled out of all three and admired how sexy they all looked, glowing with perspiration and slick with his cum. As he admired their naked bodies, he felt himself getting hard once again.

Frank straddled Wakana and slid his cock between her slick breasts. He squeezed his cock between her boobs and rubbed back and forth.

"Ohh ohh ohh!" sighed Wakana as Frank slid her slick nipples between his fingers.

Soon, Frank ejaculated, spraying cum all over Wakana's face.

"Oh yeah, I needed that," Frank said as he stood up. As Wakana just laid there with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, Mai crawled onto Sakura and started eating out her pussy while Sakura did the same for her.

Frank grabbed the cold-water hose and sprayed the three, laughing as they shrieked in surprise.

"Come on," he said. "It's not good to stay too long in a sauna. Let's go cool off under the showers."

Wakana, Sakura, and Mai all did as they were told and headed out of the sauna.

Frank admired the lovely rear ends of the three beauties as they led the way.

"This sure is turning out way better than I expected," he thought as he followed them into the showers looking forward to getting them all wet in more than one way.