TMB: Tres Putas Latinas

Story Info
Frank has a hot time with three Latina tenants.
1.6k words
4.45
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You might want to get the background info by reading "TMB: The Foundation" first, but after that the stories that take place in the Masterson Building can be read in any order.

This morning, Frank had some errands to run, so he got in the elevator and hit the button for the first floor. The elevator stopped at the fourth floor to pick up another passenger, Catalina Sanchez from 4H.

"Hi Catalina." Frank greeted her with a smile while he admired her foxy bod.

"Hi Frank," she replied, smiling back.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm picking up Paulina and we were going to go grab a bite and a movie."

"I have a better idea. Get in, we're going to have some fun my way," Frank said as Catalina stepped onto the elevator

"I like that idea," Catalina said with a shameless grin as Frank hit the button for the second floor.

When the elevator opened again, Catalina stepped out and started to head for Paulina's apartment, but Frank told her to stop.

Catalina did as she was told. Frank had all of his tenants well trained to do anything he told them to do. Things like his next command.

"Take your clothes off," he told her.

Frank watch as right there in the hallway, Catalina got undressed. She pulled off her shoes and socks and then pulled her blouse out of her shorts and unbuttoned it, slowly revealing more and more of her lovely cleavage. As she spread it open and slid it down her arms, Frank got another look, as he had many times before, at her 38C breasts, this time in a lacy red bra. Catalina unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and slid them down her smooth legs, exposing a pair of matching crotchless panties so Frank could easily see her dark snatch, already wet. The Latina lady undid her bra and tossed it on the floor as well, bringing her hard nipples into the light. She finally pulled down her panties giving Frank a nice look at her ass.

When she was completely naked, she just stood there, sexily looking at Frank and waiting for his next directions for her.

Frank stepped toward her and reached down for her crotch. He spread her legs and slid his fingers into her wet vagina.

"Oooooh," sighed Catalina as Frank tickled her clit, getting her even wetter.

Frank slid his finger out of her and pinched her tits, feeling how they were as hard as pebbles.

Frank was plenty hard himself, so he commanded Catalina to get his cock out and suck him off.

Catalina got down on her knees and unzipped his fly. She gently pulled his hard dick out and put her lips to it, sucking it deeper into her mouth.

Frank grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face forward, shoving his dick even deeper down her throat.

"URGH!" Catalina groaned as Frank cummed into her.

"Swallow it."

Catalina obeyed.

When she had swallowed it all, Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Stand up, now it's time to visit Paulina."

Frank walked down the hall with Catalina, her still totally naked and leaving her clothes behind on the floor, him with his cock still hanging out of his pants.

Frank knocked on 2H.

The door swung open.

"Catalina, where on earth have..." Paulina said, stopping when she saw who was there.

"Oh, hi Frank," she said with a grin. "I was expecting Catalina."

"Hi Paulina, I know. She's with me," said Frank as he stepped aside so Paulina could see Catalina. Her eyes ran up and down the other woman's naked body.

"Change of plans," Frank said as he stepped into Paulina's apartment. "Catalina, go have a seat on Paulina's recliner. If you feel horny, go ahead and play with yourself."

"Sure thing, Frank."

Frank absolutely loved how easy it was to make his girls love him. They wanted to be used by him however, but especially sexually. Just having him around made them horny.

Catalina played with her pussy and watched as Frank pulled Paulina's shirt up and over her head, getting a good look at her stunning boobs. He pulled her red bra off, letting her hard, bumpy tits pop out. He then lifted her skirt and yanked her matching red thong down to her ankles. Frank got down on his knees and stuck his head under her skirt. He lined up with her crotch and stuck his tongue into her muff.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," moaned Paulina as Frank tickled her clit with his tongue, making her drip like crazy.

Frank pulled out and unzipped and pulled down her skirt so that Paulina was completely nude.

Meanwhile, Catalina was enjoying the show. She had popped the recliner's foot rest out and now had her legs spread wide, giving Frank and Paulina an unobstructed view of her cunt as she fingered it. She was also pinching her tits as she watched them.

Frank kicked off his shoes and socks and told Paulina to pull down his pants and underwear.

Paulina quickly did as he commanded.

"Now, lie down on your back on the floor."

Frank climbed on top of Paulina and stuffed his cock into her mouth as he placed his mouth over her cunt and got back to licking as she started sucking.

"Ummm," muttered Paulina when Frank ejaculated into her mouth.

Frank kept licking until Paulina had orgasmed.

Frank stood up. "Catalina, come over her."

Catalina got up and walked over to Frank and Paulina, her cunt dripping down her legs.

"Sit on Paulina's face and let her clean up your cunt."

Catalina lowered on top of Paulina who started licking right away. Meanwhile, Frank lifted and spread Paulina's legs so he could easily get to her nice, tight cunt to fuck her. He got down and shoved his cock hard into her, pumping faster and faster until he exploded into her vagina.

"MMMMMMM!" murmured Paulina as Frank cummed into her.

"Oh yeah!" cried Catalina as she climaxed, dripping all over Paulina's face.

Frank pulled out and sat back as Catalina fell off of Paulina's face and rolled onto her side next to her.

"Stay here, don't clean up," Frank commanded as he got up and went into the bathroom.

After he cleaned himself up, he got dressed and told the girls to come with him.

He led them out of the apartment, both still naked and still dripping from their cunts. Paulina's face was still covered in cum. They walked down the hallway to the elevator and Frank pushed the button.

When the door opened, Martina Gomez, was already on it.

"Hi Martina," Frank said happily as he got on with the two nude women.

"Hi Frank," replied Martina, not even blinking, though she did smile greedily when she saw the two naked Latinas. Seeing this sort of the thing in the building was not unusual. In fact, Frank had ordered all of the tenants to treat anything they saw in the building as if it were completely normal anyway.

"Where are you off to?" Frank asked.

"Just going to pick up some things at the store," Martina answered.

"Not anymore," Frank said. "You're coming with us."

"Ok."

This was turning out even better, somehow Frank had gotten all three of his sexy Latina tenants together.

When the elevator reached the first floor, Frank and the three women got out in the lobby.

"Paulina, Catalina, strip Martina."

"Ok," said Paulina.

"Sure," said Catalina.

Martina just smiled.

Frank stood back and watched as Paulina pulled off Martina's t-shirt and her green bra to reveal off her slender breasts and Catalina pulled Martina's shorts and matching panties down so that Martina was completely naked with hard nipples and an already wet pussy for all to see.

"Very nice," said Frank as he looked over the erotic bodies of the three horny sexpots.

Frank's cock was extremely hard by now, so hard it was starting to hurt in his pants, so he unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out again.

The three women all turned their eyes to stare at his cock.

"Come with me," he said as he led them to the showers in the gym.

Frank undressed and then turned on the showers to a comfortable temperature. He grabbed a towel and folded it into a sort of pillow, then laid down on his back on the floor.

"Catalina, Paulina, lie down next to me, with your heads pointed toward my feet and your cunts within arms' reach. Martina, ride my cock."

As Martina lifted herself up and down on Frank's cock, Frank finger fucked Catalina and Paulina. All three women were already so wet, it didn't take long for them to all orgasm, one after another. Catalina was first, then Paulina, and then Martina finally after Frank had cummed in her cunt.

Frank and the lovely Latinas continued to fuck for the rest of the morning, getting each other off in a multitude of ways. It was a little before noon before Frank finally decided he had enough.

As Frank dried off and got dressed, he watched the women running their hands all over each other, fondling each other's breasts, fingering pussies, pinching tits, squeezing butt cheeks. He knew they would enjoy themselves, since one of his basic commands was to always have sex with any other woman in the building whenever and wherever they felt like and enjoy it.

He told all three women that when they were ready to leave to wash each other off in the shower here and then go back to where they left their clothes and then go home, but not to get dressed until they walked into their apartments.

Frank walked out, thinking to himself, "Not a bad way to spend the morning."