TNT Pt. 04: Three Becomes Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to be," Tommy said.

"I guess it depends on who the girl is..." I said, still not convinced.

"I know some people," he said, "Let me see what I can do."

Tommy knew tons of people, and sure enough a couple nights later, Tommy told us Lindsey would join us.

I said, "Just like that Tommy!?" My voice was loud, high pitched, and sounded a little panicked.

"Well, yes," he said confused, "I thought we agreed to try to find someone."

"Yea!" Terri said high fiving Tommy. Ugh, I really didn't like this. I just wanted to be enough. Enough to make them both happy. But I knew it wasn't fair. They were compromising by sharing me. I needed to be somewhat flexible so they'd stay happy.

"Yes," I agreed, "I did say we could find someone. I guess I just thought it might happen more organically."

"I guess it could have..." Tommy said, "I just figured you'd like it better like this so we could arrange it as purely sex, that way there's no confusion." That did make sense. Tommy understood my need for control. I appreciated that.

"Ok," I said, "I get that. It's just weird. Like does she just show up at the door like a hooker?"

"No, geez, babe," Terri said, "We aren't paying her!"

"I know but if you know it's just for sex isn't it awkward?" I asked.

"I don't know," they both said. True; this was new for all of us.

"So does she know she doesn't get to touch you?" I asked Tommy. "Either of you," I clarified.

"I think so, but we can reiterate the expectations that night," he answered.

"What night?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know," Tommy said, "Let me talk to Rob. I'll find a night when he's going to stay at his girlfriend's house." It would be good to get the hours to ourselves without his nosy roomate around.

Tommy arranged everything with Lindsey. I still wasn't completely sold on the idea, but I tried my best to convince myself it was the right thing to do for them.

That night Tommy made the three of us dinner at his place. It did help me relax to have a nice evening with my guys. Then we heard the knock at the door and I practically fell off my chair.

"It's ok babe," Tommy said, stroking my hand. He got up to get the door and Terri and I stood up. How do you greet someone you're going to fuck? Wave, hug, kiss?

Tommy opened the door and there she was. Lindsey. She was about my height but she had sexy curves and long blond hair. She was beautiful.

"Hi darlin," she said, kissing Tommy on the cheek. I squeezed Terri's hand.

"It's ok babe," he whispered to me. Tommy turned towards us to introduce us, but Lindsey just walked right in and over to Terri and me.

"Hi darlin!" she said, grabbing my hand and kissing me on the cheek too. "Aren't you a cutie?" she said to me. Then she turned her attention to Terri. "You too," she said as she tried to squeeze past me to get to him.

"This is my boyfriend Terri," I said to her and I sat down pulling Terri down by the hand next to me on the couch before she could touch him.

"Oh," she said, sensing my possessiveness. Tommy walked up behind her steering her to the other couch and the two of them sat down together.

"I thought you said she was your-" she said to Tommy but Tommy cut her off.

"We play together," Tommy explained vaguely.

"Sounds fun," she said. I squeezed Terri's hand again. I was very uncomfortable.

Lindsey seemed comfortable thought. As a matter of fact, she was so comfortable with Tommy that she put her hand on his thigh and I practically stood up. Terri held me by the hand so I couldn't leave his side on the couch.

Tommy moved her hand off of him and said, "Lindsey I know I mentioned that you're here for her, so her condition is you don't touch us." I smiled. Yes, they were mine.

"Oh sure darlin," she said to Tommy, "So you boys won't be joining in at all?"

"No," Terri said and I swore it sounded like he was a disappointed child.

"Works for me," Lindsey said and moved to the couch next to me so I was between Terri and her.

"So you've never been with a girl?" she said looking right in my eyes.

"No," I said and realized I wouldn't mind kissing her. Her lips looked soft.

"Well," she said, putting her finger on my chin, "I think you're going to like it." She pulled me towards her, putting her soft lips on mine to gently kiss me before she parted her lips and let her tongue touch mine. "Yes?" she paused her kiss to ask me.

"Yes," I said and she caressed my shoulder, squeezing it and bringing me harder into her kiss. Then I felt her other hand come up to my neck so her fingers could lightly slide down over the top of my shirt. She slowly caressed right over my hard nipple and I sucked in.

"Ok?" she stopped kissing me to look in my eyes, with a small smile. She knew I was ok.

"Yes," I breathed and caught sight of Tommy. He was massaging the bulge in his shorts. I was happy he liked it and I did want to please him. I could do this.

Lindsey's hand kept moving her hand down my body until she reached my thigh. Her touch was so gentle. So different. Her fingers slid down to the bottom edge of my skirt and then her fingers slid under my skirt. My breath hitched and I let out a soft moan.

"It's ok darlin," she said, "Relax." She went back to kissing me.

"Ok," I sighed and relaxed as her fingers moved between my thighs.

"You bad girl," she laughed when she realized I had no underwear on.

"Tommy took them off already," I said smiling. He enjoyed being in charge of whether I was wearing underwear or not. I wondered if he had put them inside his jeans again. I liked when he had done that and then teased me.

"Good call," she turned to Tommy to wink at him. I didn't even like her flirting with him like that.

She returned to kissing me and moved her hands back down my thighs to my knees so she could spread my legs apart. Her fingers trailed back up my thighs and settled on my pussy. Her fingers danced and teased my soft folds until she was gently spreading me open for her.

"Ohhhh," she purred, "You must like me doing this. You're nice and wet." I heard Terri suck in his breath. I broke from her kiss to turn my head and I saw he had slipped his shorts down enough so he could stroke himself. I looked at Tommy and he was doing the same. He smiled at me. They were liking this. I wished I could touch them. I wanted them, not her, but I would play along.

Lindsey moved down so she was kneeling in between my spread legs.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Yes," Terri said before I could. Lindsey giggled knowing she was making them all hot and bothered.

She caressed my thighs as she brought her mouth to my pussy. Her tongue lightly caressed my outer folds. So different than the way any man had ever touched me. Then I felt her finger slide into my pussy.

"Oh!" I called out.

"If you like that you must love their cocks in you," she said.

"I do," I breathed. I wanted to reach out to stroke Terri at that very moment.

"You'll like this too," she promised as she moved to my clit licking it and rubbing it with her finger. It did feel good and I was breathing heavily now. I wished she'd suck like Tommy did. Why not ask?

"Yes," I breathed, "I like how Tommy sucks my clit." I looked into his eyes.

"Oh you do?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Like this?" she said and put her lips around my clit and sucked so softly.

"Yes," I moaned, "Harder," I requested as my head fell back on the couch and I closed my eyes. I could imagine it was one of them.

"Oh," I heard Tommy gasp. He liked when I begged.

"Yes!" I confirmed to let her know that was good.

"Mmm," she said, vibrating her lips as she sucked.

"Ohhhh," Terri groaned. I picked up my head so I could turn and look in his eyes. Then I looked down at him stroking his cock quicker. I bit my lip. I wanted to touch him.

Lindsey saw me watching him. She slid her hand up his thigh and I grabbed her wrist.

"No," I said clearly. She put her hand back on my thigh and sucked harder. Was that supposed to be a punishment? It wasn't.

"Oh! Yes! That's...oh...yes...I think...I'm going to..." I looked at Terri to finish my thought.

"Cum," I said and they both knew I was telling them to finish now.

"Fuck yes," Tommy said, increasing his stroking. Then I heard his grunt, and hearing that pushed my orgasm over the edge.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I screamed, looking at Terri next to me. His body jerked as his cock stiffened.

"Yes babe," Terri said as his cum shot all over his stomach. He tried to contain it from shooting all over us, but I wouldn't have minded.

The waves of my orgasm crashed as I continued watching them both cum. Lindsey stopped and moved up to kiss me. I willingly kissed her and licked my juices off of her lips. I heard her let out a satisfied moan. She liked that.

I was done though. I needed cock. I stood up, smoothed down my skirt and shirt, held out my hand to bring her up to a standing position. I kissed her and I think she thought I was bringing her to the bedroom, but I walked her to the door.

I kissed her again and said, "Thank you."

"Oh, that's all, I thought-" she started and I cut her off.

"That's all I can do for my first time," I said, making it seem like there would be another time.

"Ok darlin," she kissed me. "You have a nice set up with your boys. Take care of them," she said, blowing kisses to both of them.

I assured her, "Oh I do," and closed and locked the door behind her.

"Dude, did you see her grab her hand away from my cock?" Terri said to Tommy and laughed as I stood at the door having just asked Lindsey to leave.

"Yes," I said, not laughing.

"Oh babe, you weren't kidding about her not touching us. I thought you were going to break her hand off," he chuckled again.

"I would never hurt her..." I said smiling, "Unless I had to...darlin."

"So what did you think?" Tommy said to me.

"It was ok," I said, "She was fine, but I need cock now, and lots of it!" I smiled. "Only if you're up for it," I said, glancing down to survey the state of their cocks. They were still sticky and Terri's was already getting stiff again.

"Looks like someone is getting ready," I said to Terri as I knelt in front of him licking his sticky cock. I swirled the head with my tongue and then took him all the way in my mouth.

I felt Tommy slide behind me. "I fucking love watching you do that!" Tommy said. I put my hand down behind me to see how much he loved it and sure enough he was getting hard again already. I started stroking. I felt some precum on the tip of his cock to help lubricate my efforts since my mouth was otherwise occupied. I felt his hand slide down my back and over my ass. Then I felt his finger slide into my pussy.

"Not as wet as usual," he observed.

I smiled and took my mouth off of Terri's cock to respond, "It's not full of cum. Yet."

"Let's fix that," Tommy said, pulling my hips back. I took Terri's cock in my mouth again and Tommy slipped his hard cock in my pussy doggie style.

"Oh!" I screamed out with my mouth full, as Terri smiled and twisted his fingers through my hair to push my head further onto his cock. I moaned against the base of his shaft.

"Yea babe, just like that," Terri said, breathing hard.

"Mmmm," I said and the vibration made his whole body twitch.

"Oh babe, I agree," Tommy said, "It's so much better when you're filled with cock." I couldn't respond but Terri chimed in.

"Oh and she's about to be filled with cum too!" Terri said in that deep voice he used right before he cums.

Terri turned his attention to me. "Can you swallow it all babe? Or at least try?" he requested, looking me in the eyes. I slightly nodded to let him know I would try.

Terri threw his head back onto the back of the couch and I felt his cock stiffen. I knew what was coming, literally. I purposely didn't use my hand so I'd have to keep my mouth on his cock.

Tommy increased his thrusts, which only made me want to scream taking my mouth off of Terri, but I didn't. I felt the first pulse of Terri's cock and then the warmth of his cum filled my mouth. It was thick, and my first instinct was to spit it out, but I swallowed it because I knew he wanted me to.

Then I felt Tommy's cock stiffen and pulse inside my pussy. I tried desperately to keep my mouth closed and moan. It wasn't easy though because I was out of breath too so I wanted to gasp for air. I eventually had to break the seal of my lips on his cock and some cum shot out onto my lips, cheeks and chin.

"Oh!" I screamed out as Tommy finished coming inside me. When he was done I got up and flopped on the couch next to Terri. Then Tommy sat on the other side of me.

I turned to Terri first, "I'm sorry babe that I couldn't take it all..." as I reached my fingers up to my sticky face.

"Don't worry," he said, swiping his thumb across my chin through his cum. "You were amazing, babe," he smiled. He brought his sticky thumb to my nipple pushing my shirt down so he could smear it with his cum as he kissed my cum soaked mouth. I loved that it didn't bother him to taste himself on me.

Tommy leaned over to kiss the nipple that Terri just coated with his cum.

"Mmmm," I hummed in awe of how much we all loved tasting each other.

"I agree, amazing," Tommy said, bringing himself up to my face. He waited for Terri to finish kissing me and he kissed me too. Surely he was still tasting Terri's cum on me. Fucking hot.

We were all exhausted and could only find enough energy to stumble to Tommy's bed. We slept in a sticky pile all night.

In the morning I was the first to wake up, but soon I felt both Terri and Tommy rousing awake. Tommy was spooning me and I knew he was awake because I felt him slip his finger in my pussy.

"Mmmm," I moaned and Terri looked at me. I was facing him with one leg over his hips.

"What babe?" he said, "Do you need something?"

"Yes," I said, getting out of breath as Tommy moved his finger in and out of me quicker.

Tommy chimed in, "We didn't make her cum last night."

"Oh yea, only Lindsey did," Terri said. "Let's fix that." I loved how he was always eager to please. Terri rolled me on my back so he could spread my legs. Tommy's hand moved up to my breast and slowly teased my nipples.

"I bet I can do it better than her babe," Terri said as he brought his lips to my wet folds. He eagerly licked my pussy lips and then sucked my clit.

"Oh!" I screamed, grabbing the back of his head to hold it.

"Mmmm," he moaned, pleased with my touch.

"Yes! That feels so...yes...wait...no...babe, I need...your cock...in me," I requested.

Terri rose up over me. I spread my legs for him and let him slide his cock all the way in.

"Yes!" I screamed and he started pumping.

"No, wait, like this," I said, grabbing him by the shoulders and rolling over on top of him so I could ride him. I ground my clit into the base of his cock as he squeezed my ass.

"Fuck yes," Tommy said grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into his kiss. Hard. "Ride him babe" he said, "Cum." I rocked quicker and I felt my orgasm explode with that first wave.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. "Cum babe, cum with me now." Terri squeezed my ass again and slammed in hard and stayed in until I felt the first burst of his release.

"Yes," he screamed in ecstasy, "Yessssss."

We slowed our movements and collapsed together again. I think we successfully proved we didn't need more than one girl for hot sex.

We talked later and agreed three worked better than four. Good, I didn't want to explore that anymore. I had plenty of other things I did want to explore though.

12