TNT Pt. 07: Hiding a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good point," I said. "I can do other things though," I offered.

"I think it's your turn," Terri said.

"True," I said. Even though that was all amazing, I hadn't cum yet and I was very worked up from all of it.

"Here babe," he said, leading me to the bed to lay down. That felt good too after being pinned to the door for so long. I laid on my back and Terri spread my legs and dove in. He licked my wet slit, which was now full of Tommy's cum.

"Mmmmm babe," I moaned, reaching down for his head. I pulled it up a little so he'd go to my clit. I loved the idea of him cleaning Tommy's cum out of me, but I really needed to cum.

When his lips wrapped around my clit, I screamed out.

"He's good at that now isn't he?" Tommy said, looking me in the eyes. He was sitting on the bed next to me.

"You taught him well," I said to Tommy, "Kiss me." He leaned down to kiss me as Terri sucked my clit.

"No. Not like this." Terri said, climbing up over me and pushing Tommy out of the way so he could kiss me. "You're going to cum like this," he said, sliding his cock all the way into me. He was hard again so soon? I loved that I excited him that much.

"You think so?" I breathed as he started thrusting in and out. I liked it, especially that he was attempting to take control. But by now I was craving to have some control. I rolled him over so I could ride him. "Nope," I said, "Like this."

"But maybe I won't have one like this," he teased.

I smirked, "Ok, if you don't, I'll find some way to help you out." He smiled and I kept riding him. Every time I rocked my hips, my swollen clit hit just the right spot on the base of his cock. I leaned down to kiss him.

"My turn," Tommy said, so the next time I leaned down, I kissed Tommy. I took turns with each thrust. I loved when they let me kiss them back and forth. It made me hotter than they could possibly know.

I rode Terri's cock until I came. When I started cumming I stayed on Terri's lips and rode out my orgasm. I wanted him to cum too but he wasn't ready yet.

"Cum babe, please," I said hoping that might help. Nothing though. As my orgasm subsided I flipped over on all fours so he could fuck me doggy style. As he slammed into me I kissed Tommy. I moaned as Terri pumped harder.

"That's fucking hot when you moan against my lips while he fucks you good," Tommy said.

"Babe, fuck me harder," I said to Terri while still looking into Tommy's eyes.

"Teasing me?" Tommy said.

"No," I said smiling. I was definitely teasing him. I reached around to grab Terri's ass and squeezed it making him pump even harder and then cum.

"Yes, yes, yes," I said, kissing Tommy over and over.

Terri and I collapsed on the bed next to Tommy. I was still facing Tommy, and Terri was spooning me. I fell asleep wondering why Terri never quite had that animal instinct to take me like Tommy had a few times now. I wondered if Terri ever would. I hoped we'd be together long enough for me to find out.

12