All Comments on 'To Be Loved By A Succubus Pt. 03'

by Heroesdead

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, thank you for continuing this series i have read and enjoyed every parts of it. One of the aspect that i loved the most in your stories is how you incorporate your story with shapeshifting and transformation powers of succubus. a lot of succubus stories doesn't even touch that aspect even though shapeshifting is one of their abilities ! really looking forward for the next part where Lucene will make her debut!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You don't have to use real celebrities. Just make up names and describe where they are from. It is fiction and you are very good at writing these stories.

I do like how Lucy has embraced that she can become many other women for Mason. More of this and in greater detail would be appreciated. So many possibilities like a hot co-worker of Mason's and Lucy impersonates her without Mason's knowledge. He turns her down and is rewarded with a surprise during his lunch.

I also like that Lucy and Lucia are made to have different personalities to further the fantasy of Mason's to have more than one girlfriend. That would be the benefit of having a succubus for a girlfriend.

Kae_BrightKae_Bright7 months ago

Loved it as much as the other parts, with the relationship dynamic being a major factor. If you don't feel comfortable writing sex scenes with Lucy as celebrities, just don't. You do not have to fulfill any fan demand, and I wouldn't have missed it.

You also could consider making the episodes shorter so that you can release them within shorter periods of time.

HeroesdeadHeroesdead7 months agoAuthor

@Kae_Bright. I think I might start making them shorter. For this next part I will probably make it long then chop it up and release it every week or so to allow me to work on the part after that.

Thanks for the comments and encouragement, everyone!

Elazar88Elazar887 months ago

I'm genuinely at a loss for words. I just discovered this story today, and from the moment I started reading the first part, I couldn't tear myself away until I finished it. It easily qualifies as one of my top three favorite stories in here. The chemistry between the characters and their emotions was the best part. With the difference between Lucy and Lucia I cannot wait until Lucene will be brought more to the story.

Thank you and please continue for as long as you can!

As to the celebrities you already mentioned Morena Baccarin so the best part is over :-D To be serious though I do not think celebrities distractions are really needed. It was nice to read that part but I'd rather read more about Mason and Lu then get distracted by other girls.

Again, fantastic story! Please keep writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hey is it possible if you can make a chapter of lucia transforming into other things like that pink pegasus from hercules except in humanoid form exclude the horse head.

BarryAllen888BarryAllen8886 months ago

I am really enjoying this series; however, there are a few questions I have to ask: do either of them have social lives whatsoever? It was a bit of an easy trope to have Mason not have ANY friends in town, and neither apparently does Lucy. I get them having to have sex multiple times a day to sustain themselves is part of the core story, but do neither of them play pick-up hockey, or go to trivia night at the local pub? It could add to the chapters if you incorporate that. I’d like to see how Mason explains having different women on his arm when out in public. Not saying there needs to be an antagonist, but I think you missed an opportunity with his boss — you could have had the guy see them in the car, try to make Mason’s life worse (reason to quit??)…..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great stories! I’m really enjoying them and keep checking back for more. Just wanted to let you know, your description of her injecting venom into Mason has burned a place forever in my brain! I would love to hear more descriptions of the sensations and effects of that. It’s so original and outrageously hot! Thanks for this great work and keep it up!

245624566 months ago

Awesome series! Makes me want to go get my own succubus. Can't wait for the next chapter.

UnaturalDeviantUnaturalDeviant5 months ago

I absolutely love this story! Your character evolution and details are amazing. Please continue with this. I have been binge reading and need so much more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm not that into your sex scenes, and I'm reading this story anyway.

Your depiction of Lucy/etc as a multiple system is really nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it so much better when in the first chapter Lucy was a single person and not a "we". She clearly stated she was the same no matter what she looked like. This multiple persons inhabiting the same body is now confusing. Maybe edit the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

where other succubus stories end, yours is starting. I like it much! Great story, well written und an different approach to the succubus / (multible) personality side. Thank you sir for publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous