All Comments on 'To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 05'

by always_akima

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
question?

How can she only now be finding out he's a vampire when he's been regularly biting her on the neck? If he had been biting her on a more inconspicuous area of her body I could understand it but surely she would notice him sinking his fangs into the side of her neck? Just a little bit of confusion for me.

I see a marked improvement in your writing from the first few chapters and commend you for perservering and working hard to improve your skills. Good for you. Keep writing and I'm sure the improvements will keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?!?

The sentence below (excerpt from your story) makes absolutely NO SENSE! You have GOT to get an editor! You have words in sentences that shouldn't be there & your sentence structure is really off in some places. It's a really good story, you just need assistance. Good luck!

Hmm... now that I think of it, I doubt whether you didn't do that to your own sister too 'cuz I'm fucking sure you've done that." She retorted and when satisfied with the look on his face, she stormed off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous