To Bi or Not to Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest Mari. I have been circumspect in my otherwise so detailed confession about the time, place and associated people. I did not do this to deceive you but to make it easier for myself to stick to the truthfulness of my sexual confession. I hope you do not think that I try to hide anything. What happened to me, occurred on the very night, at the same place, among the same people when - as you told me - you fell in lust with my beautiful pussy that same afternoon. I must have been radiating sexual waves that day! In the evening it attracted, as you now know, X: Yes, your husband, Michael!

As it would have been with you in the afternoon, I found it impossible to resist temptation. But with X, unlike with you, was I still myself? I've tried to deny it for years.

Am I forgiven? Your fallen

Rene.

Text Message two hours later:

M. to R.:

"Michael/X - what a cunning little fucker! And you and I - victims both? ... Hardly. I don't blame you. I blame myself, though. I should not have gotten drunk, and dejectedly gone to bed mooning over you that summer-evening. It should have been me that met 'sex radiating' you, outside. Ergo - much to make good and up for next week in Smoko!"

R. to M.:

"Can't wait. Now you know that I can be tempted and seduced!"

Post-Script:

From: author@xxx.com

To: All malfembis@yyy.com

Subject: By the way.

Dear Readers,

The above and any of my other stories may disappoint, offend, bore or even please you. Take a little time for a mark and comment. It will help my decision to either keep writing or be silent forever.

Your Author.