To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to distract me?" he asked as he unclenched his hands.

"Nope. Just complimenting my Daddy on his choice of pants. Clothes can make a man a lot sexier. Especially pants, 'cause it's such a big part of the body, you know?"

I gave him a flirtatious smile as I moved a little higher again, nearing his fly. Daddy failed to suppress a moan when I spread my fingers, covering more of his leg and feeling his penis under my fingertips.

My smile faded feeling Daddy's cock respond while I simultaneously looked into those stern eyes of his.

"This..." I croaked, "...is my favorite pants you have."

I saw the shame in his eyes, but I preferred it over him standing before me with hands clenched in fists.

"A little tight in the groin area though," I whispered softly.

It was surreal, realizing that ashamed man before me was the very same man filled with raging lust that had fucked my mom.

I saw Daddy averting his eyes from my naked tits when I looked up at his face again. His trapped penis had nowhere to hide though, and kept growing and growing against the palm of my hand. I scooted a little closer to his legs and then undid the first button on his pants. Daddy swallowed, his nostrils flaring at me again, but his hands remained calm.

"These pants can't be comfortable," I whispered, lowering the zipper. "Those boxers are way too tight too," I observed as I yanked down Daddy's pants.

"You embarrass me," he whispered. It sounded like he was out of breath.

"I know Daddy," I replied in a warm, soothing voice, and placed my thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and lowered them to his knees, his pants meanwhile dropping to his ankles.

"There, isn't that better?" I whispered diffidently, feeling my heart race as I stared at my father's erection. Not two minutes in my bedroom and he was standing here before me with a raging hard-on.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" he asked in that hoarse voice I had come to know well.

"No..."

"Just admit it." His chest heaved and his face flushed as he spoke.

"I just want to be closer to you." To emphasize my words I clasped my fingers around his stiff penis. "You're at full mast, wanna go sailing, Daddy?" I asked, and blew softly at his hard penis.

Daddy's cock responded by jumping up. I leaned forward a bit more and blew again, his cock hitting my nose. Throwing caution to the wind I held my Daddy's cock tightly in my hand as I planted my warm lips on the equally warm tip of his penis.

When I heard Daddy heaving a sigh, I didn't dare to look up. I kissed the ridge of his cockhead, but this time didn't remove my lips. When Daddy remained silent I parted my lips and licked across his cockhead, tasting his pre-cum. Daddy was still silent when my other hand touched his balls, and seizing the opportunity, I pushed Daddy's cock at my lips, coating my lips with his pre-cum.

"Ah!" I heard Daddy gasp. I think his cockhead was very sensitive.

"Hmm!" I hummed as I closed my lips around his cockhead and pushed Daddy a little closer to me.

"Haa!" Daddy gasped as I licked the ridge of his cockhead and began sucking his cock into my hot mouth.

I stopped and shivered when I felt Daddy's hand on my shoulder. Shyly looking up, I realized he just needed to steady himself.

"Hmmm!" I hummed again, this time looking up at his face. I tried to read my father's emotions in those expressive eyes of his, as I sucked his big cock further into my wet mouth, but Daddy closed them. The grip of his hand on my shoulder tightened.

"Mmm..." I moaned, masturbating him with one hand, while my other fondled his hairy balls.

I nearly melted when Daddy's free hand stroked my hair like he used to do when I was a child. Then Daddy exploded, surprising me with a huge jet of cum, right when I was moving my head off his shaft because I had neared the end of its length. I managed to keep it in as I prepared for the next ropes of hot cum that quickly followed.

With all the force I could muster in my wet, little tongue I licked Daddy's cockhead. Daddy's guttural moan seemed to mean he enjoyed it, so I did it again. Cum dripped out of my mouth but I didn't mind him staining yet another thing in my room. The longer I licked and sucked, the heavier he started moaning.

I started sucking him off hard, making sure my lips had a good seal around Daddy's dick as he pulsated really hard. I continued sucking through all spurts. His cum had a slightly sweet taste on my tongue, and for the first time in my life I swallowed for a man.

Meanwhile, Daddy stepped back on his trembling legs. I had been so distracted by keeping his spurting cock in my mouth, I hadn't focussed on anything else.

Daddy was panting and bent down to grab his pants.

"Let me," I offered with a reassuring smile and then pulled up his underwear. I wasn't sure what to do then, since he was still fully hard.

Dad took over, putting his dick into his underwear with his big hands, and then put on his pants as well. Flushed and still trying to catch his breath he left, despite still being wobbly on his feet. When he descended the stairs he had me worried for a moment as I stared ahead of me. The realization of what had just happened dawned on me: I had sucked off my father, and had swallowed his cum after he came inside my mouth.

I figured it might be better to dress myself before my mother would come home, and took a hot shower. Thinking back about Daddy's hot, throbbing cock filling my mouth made me cum within minutes. Coming out of the shower, I peeked out of the window. Just Dad's car on our driveway. Mom was still gone. I had thought about what to do next, but taking my phone in hand I typed what came to my mind at that moment:

>Thank you for that big load. You're as generous as your smile. You're so sweet! I would be happy to have you cumming in my mouth every day if you wanted to. Let me know when you're good to go. Love you Daddy. XXX<

His reply came within five minutes:

>Want to have breakfast with me?<

"Of course Daddy!" I purred to myself. I wanted to wear something sexy for Daddy today. Walking over to my bed first to make up the sheets, I felt something wet under my toes and realizing what it was I smiled to myself, as I made up the bed.

I didn't have to go to school today, and considering the latest developments between me and Dad, I definitely wanted to surprise him when I'd join his breakfast. I put on sheer pantyhose and a light pink mini-dress that barely covered my ass.

"Good morning," I chirped happily, entering the living room.

"Good morning," Daddy replied softly as I sat down next to him.

"Mom's still not home?"

"She can be here any minute," he answered.

"Hmm, okay. You want one more slice of bread with ham?" I asked.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Let me do it for you Dad," I whispered as I softly squeezed his leg.

"Thank you," he replied with a soft sigh.

"You need it," I said, squeezing his leg again, and flashing him a wide smile.

Mom's car was back, and Daddy and I waited in silence for her to come in.

"Amelia!" she chuckled astonishedly, "what are you wearing? It's winter!"

My face flushed a little as they both stared at my dress and my half-naked tits that no doubt showed my nipples.

"What are you having for breakfast? Yogurt again?" Daddy asked, coming to my aid.

"I'm not hungry, I've had a big milkshake already."

"Ah... I see..." Daddy nodded shamefully while Mom shook her head, mumbling something to herself.

I definitely looked like a slut, but I usually stayed home on Saturdays anyway, so I didn't think Mom minded. With her around though, there wasn't much fun to have with Dad. I realized I was jealous of her every time Dad was near her presence. So I kept asking Mom to bring me over to Melissa, but my friend's Dad knowing mine, my mom told me to ask my father. Considering what I had done for him just hours ago, I hoped he would.

"You can ride your bike to Mel," he answered, obviously not eager to leave the house.

But it was raining, and when Mom told him to bring me, he did.

"Thanks!" I thanked Dad in the car.

"Call me when I need to pick you up again, okay?" he asked absently.

"I will."

It was the longest short drive in my life. Neither he nor I spoke. It was like we both preferred the silence, for reasons still unknown to me.

Melissa's Dad, Scott, was happy to see us and invited us in. Daddy was a little nervous when he saw Melissa descending the stairs, acting as if they were an ordinary family, knowing what they did when no one was looking.

"Man, how long has it been?" Scott exclaimed happily as he firmly put a hand on my Dad's shoulder.

"Too long!" he answered with a big smile, seemingly more at ease than when we left. "Nice to see you too, Mel," he said, greeting her with a kiss.

Scott too, kissed me as he greeted me, and then smiled appreciatively as he looked me up and down.

"Well, look at you..." he whistled, "it's as if you're prettier every time I see you."

I actually started blushing when his eyes blatantly stared at my tits, and I had a feeling even Melissa noticed.

"You have a beautiful daughter," he complimented my father.

"Thanks," Dad responded with his hands in his pockets, obviously embarrassed by the praise.

"I'm not as beautiful as your daughter though," I chimed in, which provoked a laugh from Scott.

"You're just as beautiful as her," he reassured me as his gaze fell upon my legs in my sheer pantyhose.

"I do what I can to look sexy," I giggled, seeing a grin forming on his face while I spoke.

"You don't even need clothes to look sexy."

It was a bold statement and a bit weird, but made me blush nonetheless.

"If you got it, why not flaunt it?" I smiled mischievously as I spun around for him.

Mel and I went upstairs in laughter, and about ten minutes later came back again. Dad and Scott talked and then Scott asked him not to leave so soon. Dad laughed a little, saying he had a lot to do at home.

"Uhm, actually can I come with you? I was only here to pick this up," I said as I held up a sweater.

"Girls, ey? Can never do without their favorite clothes," Scott joked.

My Dad nodded, and after saying our goodbyes and driving off I tried to put some music on, but Dad slapped my hand away.

"Why did you let me drive here for nothing?" he grumbled in annoyance.

"They already had plans for the afternoon," I answered truthfully, wondering what he truly was so mad about.

"Making one of their porn movies no doubt. I bet you can't wait to see it," he chuckled angrily as he took his eyes off the road and looked at mine.

I shrugged. "She didn't tell me specifically, but I'm sure she will tell me all about it later today."

"Told you: porn movies..."

Coming home Mom's car wasn't there. Walking into the house he grabbed my arm and yanked me over to the kitchen.

"Aren't you embarrassed to flirt with Scott while your father is standing right next to you?" he asked with a contemptuous look on his face.

"It's just flirting what's the big deal?" I laughed a little, thinking he was clearly overreacting.

"He was staring at your tits!" he hissed, as his eyes flashed angrily and his fist slammed on the kitchen counter.

"That's what they are for, aren't they?" I remarked, pushing my tits up by folding my arms under them. His display of power didn't impress me.

He laughed derisively, as he pushed me against me counter. "Are you that much of a whore? Before long he's going to be in your panties, just like with his daughter," he said as he stared incredulously at me before shaking his head disbelievably.

"Jealous much?" I chuckled.

"Perhaps he's already fucking you," he mused with a suspicious look on his face.

"Perhaps," I mocked him.

"Where's your mother?" he asked, his face getting red.

"I--I don't know?" I answered, suddenly feeling much less confident about being alone in the kitchen with Daddy.

"Turn around," he commanded me. When I didn't, he did it for me. "He didn't pop this cherry though," he whispered angrily in my ear as his fingers touched my ass.

He held one of my arms behind my back as he pushed the other onto the counter.

"Dad, stop it, you're hurting me," I cried.

"It might hurt getting a cock up that little butt of yours, have you thought about that, sweetheart?"

"No," I panted, bent over the kitchen counter by force, with my butt pushed against my father's pants.

"Thought so. You like to flaunt your ass at men, but fail to foresee the consequences. One of these days you will seduce the wrong man, and he'll rape that ass of you wide open."

Daddy slammed my cheeks hard as he laughed harshly. "Look at that slutty outfit. You can't walk around like this sweetheart. Men will assume you're a hooker."

"Buy me a wedding ring, Daddy..."

"What?" he exclaimed in a shocked tone.

"Men will leave me alone then," I explained in a hushed voice.

"I don't think it will make much of a difference," he muttered more to himself than me. Turning my head I caught him red-handed with his hand in his pants, repositioning his erection in his pants. "You are trouble, Amelia," he sighed, not even noticing I watched him.

I think my bent-over body in my pink, thin mini-dress gave my little butt a nice, round, compact shape that just begged for my father's attention. It must be, because I felt his thumbs on both sides lifting my dress. I instantly got wet from looking into his eyes and seeing the captivating effect it had on him.

Those bushy eyebrows of his raised, and a frown appeared on his forehead as he lifted my dress all the way up over my butt. His eyes went to and fro, feasting on my legs and pussy, clad in my pantyhose.

"Mom will be back soon," I whispered in a dropping voice, nearly out of breath from feeling myself getting wetter for my Dad.

"You think?" he asked in his familiar deep voice, startled out of thoughts as shame washed over his face.

"Uh-huh," I replied in a little voice, smiling up at him and then openly stared at his obvious erection tenting above my ass, and then smiled happily up at his blushing face again.

"I guess we'll have to be quick then," he whispered breathily, as he gave me a weak smile.

I stared into Daddy's crystal clear blue eyes when he started whispering again, but I didn't hear. He repeated himself, lowering his mouth close to my ear, simultaneously pressing his erection into me. "Put your arms onto the counter for Daddy, eyes forward."

The roles were reserved now and it made me nervous and weak in my knees, but I somehow managed to do as he asked.

"I don't want to do this..." he whispered huskily as he slowly pulled down my pantyhose. "Be that as it may... I constantly worry over you in my heart, darling."

Silently staring ahead of me as he had told me, I didn't understand what he meant, and wished I could look into those eyes of his. Just one quick look would tell me all I needed to know.

"Why Dad?" I croaked on trembling legs.

"I can't sleep, baby..." he began to explain as he let go of my pantyhose after having pushed them down a little bit below my ass. "I'm always worrying about you going home with the wrong man, getting an STD, or a baby you don't want," he panted in a shaky voice.

"Let me help you to heal your heart of worry and fear," I panted back in the same shaky voice as I put my belly flat on the counter, debasing myself by putting more of my bare ass on display for my father.

Spurred on by my words, Daddy breathily unzipped his pants for his own flesh and blood naked before him. The sounds of his rattling belt, followed by his zipper being opened were a harsh reminder that I was at the mercy of the whims of my own father. Yet, the depravity and perversion of it all turned me on. He simply was going to fulfill his duties as a father to his daughter, not stressing me with unrealistic demands and high expectations. And I loved him for it.

He had been my playmate and had provided me with materialistic items, and a warm and safe haven all my life. It was only natural for him to up the ante a little and show there were no boundaries to the unconditional love he had for me, his loving daughter.

I held my breath, and then feeling Daddy kicking my feet, parted my legs in response, eagerly showing him my readiness and availability.

The only thing I felt for the next three minutes were his sweaty hands on my hips, the silence in the kitchen only broken by Daddy's heavy breathing. I wondered what he was up to, but wanting to listen to Daddy by obeying him, I stared ahead at the flower images on the white wall, patiently waiting for what inevitably was to come.

"You thought about Daddy when you watched those videos?" he asked in a low-sounding, gruff voice.

His words barely registering, I nearly jumped up when Daddy's cockhead nudged my wet pussylips. I moaned audibly when he harshly sank his erection into me, forcing its way deep inside. With no condom on, the skin-on-skin contact was a feeling I hadn't felt before. Daddy groaned in pleasure, the kind I had heard plenty of times through their bedroom wall. But this time it was me on the receiving end of my father's cock, and in broad daylight. I got to experience the length of his cock as he hit my cervix.

Barely recovered from the shock, Daddy rammed himself into me again, making me gasp. I hadn't expected this from him, and just when I was about to say something he plowed into me again, turning my speech into a squeal.

Grunts were the only response I got from him in return. Rough hands caressed the inside of my legs and then pushed under my pantyhose, using them as leverage to deliver his next urgent thrust.

My body was lifted off the floor, my feet no longer hitting the cold, hard kitchen floor, but instead touched my Daddy's pants.

I braced myself for his next thrusts which were even harder, nearly causing my head to hit the wall, as he forced me to bounce off of him every time he thrust forward. It dawned on me my father was not making love to me, but was disciplining me, his paternal instinct kicking in to set me straight.

His penis reaching deep into my vagina, taking me with deep, hard thrusts and bumping against my cervix was a strange kind of sensation that I had not experienced, and the more he fucked me, the less pain I felt. I was completely and utterly falling head over heels by how brazenly Daddy was demonstrating the power of his manhood. He had always been only nice to me. Rational thinking thrown out of the window, I humped my ass back at him, looking forward to receiving my first creampie from my father. A privilege he had earned. 'Father': a title that demonstrates respect and commanded respect from me, bent down for him, offering him my pussy as a way of showing gratitude for providing for me and taking care of my every need. For loving me like a Daddy would for his daughter. For giving me a warm home and a roof over my head.

And all the other things my good, sweet Daddy did for me... like cooking the meals I chose, and making sure I ate enough. And all the little things he did for me like placing the umbrella next to the door so I won't forget it, always occupying his mind with what was best for me. Yes, he had his weaknesses and shortcomings, but totally redeemed himself by proving his unconditional love for me by stuffing my pussy with his erection.

I knew I was close to getting my father's rocks off. The brain proved to be the biggest erogenous zone, and impaled on Daddy's big cock I came without touching my clit. His energetic fucking didn't last long, and I felt his dick hardening as he started panting heavily.

"Is it safe?" he asked in a voice that came out as a ragged shout, since he didn't have a second to lose.

"Yes," I whimpered softly at Daddy, who panted hard as he bottomed out in me, once again.