To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell my body I need your babies! Massage my belly and breast!"

Daddy did just that, meanwhile never ceasing to plunge into me, giving in to the biological urge to spread his seed. It wasn't super romantic or anything, but maybe this was just the way Daddy liked to fuck his women. Which reminded me of the possibility of having to share him with Mom. But then, he would love me much more anyway. I, a young, fertile woman that carried his babies in her womb. He'd be around me non-stop, buying me healthy food, and if I got lucky he'd maybe carry me. I was a little girl, he could do it.

"You're so... so wet, and sexy... and beautiful," he panted deliriously. I think he was having exactly the same thoughts as me though, secretly thinking nine months ahead.

"I want your baby," I gasped. I grabbed his cheeks again, ejecting a moan from Daddy when I scratched the plump flesh.

He was so cute, still rubbing my belly and breast. Suddenly, my hips shook involuntarily and I got hot flushes all over. I spread my legs around his body and pressed him into me. Daddy felt my pussy clasping on his cock, he must have. He bellowed something and then froze on top of me as I felt his hips thrusting his spewing cock into me, filling me up, his balls pumping their cum through his cock.

It proved yet again we were perfect for one another. I bucked up my hips at him, feeling copious sperm leaking over me, as my pussy's inner walls smothered my father's erection with pleasure.

"Just hold it in deep," I beseeched him, and with one heavy moan he plunged into me deeply and froze on top of me, his cock still flexing violently. I gasped for air and groaned in pleasure going nuts for the male pheromones of my father. My eyes rolled back, overwhelmed by my own orgasm as the wet fluids poured out of my pussy. My body soon went as limp as a rag doll.

A smile formed on his face as he retreated his deflating penis.

"Fuck, that was intense," he moaned as his eyes flashed in sweet amusement looking at the result of the manipulation of my pussy.

We were silent for the next twenty minutes as he lay beside me. We were panting, kissing, touching... Daddy may not be romantic in the heat of the moment, but he was definitely romantic afterward.

"Will you stop having sex with other men now that I have done this?" he finally broke the silence.

"Yes."

He laughed a little at my one-word answer. "Even if you had said no, I wouldn't have listened. Only I can tame that tight, little cunt of yours. And don't get any funny ideas, Amelia. If you really want my kids, you're not going to sleep around. I don't want any man's cock near my kids."

"Neither do I," I purred. Not five minutes later Daddy snored away, spent and satisfied. I had a feeling he would either wake up real fast, or not until broad daylight.

I sneaked back to my room and then downstairs again. Seeing Daddy naked, with his heavy balls and flaccid penis dripping with our cum, was a little hard to ignore but it had been so perfect I didn't want to risk breaking the atmosphere.

I placed my cell phone next to his head which would wake him up in time.

I crawled into my bed which by then was covered by even more cum. I told myself I was going to do my own laundry, and help more often in the household now that I wanted to be a mommy. It would also save my mother from finding out my bed reeked of a cumdump.

-------------------------------

I had been so wrong. I hadn't become pregnant, and every day in the next months I feared there was something wrong with my body. Dad and I had been fucking like bunnies. Dad had become pretty lazy, sending my Mom off to buy things for him, to do the groceries, the list went on and on. As soon as the door closed he would unzip his pants and park his cock into my pussy. I think all the baby talk had made him hornier than ever. I saw the disappointment growing in his eyes day by day. I was the living proof it wasn't his fault I didn't get a big belly.

Then four months later my heart leaped with delight and joy and celebration. Daddy, that horny stud, had done it. He had fucked a baby into my womb. Fuck. I threw up. The nerves made me so anxious and I didn't know how or when to tell Dad. But I had to, no?

Every day was a misery. I couldn't text Dad such an important thing, and neither could I tell him in the thirty minutes or one hour we had when Mom wasn't around. Besides, during those times Daddy was too busy molesting me.

Then the next Saturday Mom left for her sister and would be away for the entire afternoon. It was then I told Dad.

His reaction wasn't what I had expected. He fell to his knees and wept. I instantly regretted I had told him this early, but then his face came into view. They were tears of joy! Daddy wiped at his tears, stood up, picked me up in his hands, and held me as high as he could.

"You'll wish you were never pregnant," he threatened me with a joyful smile. "I'm the father of your child. You'll never get rid of me!"

We both laughed and for the rest of that afternoon we didn't even fuck. We cuddled and whispered, even though we were alone. Daddy's hands weren't in my panties for a change, but instead were busily rubbing my belly, telling me the baby liked it and how I had to be close to him from then on, because the baby had to get used to his voice.

"I think the baby thinks you're a tiger, Daddy. Growling is all he has heard when you're near me."

I tongue kissed him, and as ever he didn't fail to spring a boner when I did.

"Uhm, there's no use in fucking anymore, right?" I smiled, biting my lips as I made a point of looking down at his erection.

I don't think he liked my joke because he didn't even smile.

I didn't know if I wanted to stay Dad's girlfriend and yet never be able to become his wife, whether I wanted to continue this thing we had, or if I wanted to have more kids with him. But I took it one day at a time, especially now that I had become pregnant.

---------------

I never told my mother about my pregnancy. I waited until one day she remarked I was getting fat. A week later she dragged me to the kitchen, and looking over my shoulder at Daddy, she asked me who the father was. It was almost funny how she looked right at the answer while asking this question.

"Your Dad won't notice for a few more weeks. Men are ignorant. If you can't hide it anymore, I'll tell him, okay?"

"Uh-huh."

My mother wasn't amused by my nonchalance. But the conversation had gone much better with a lot fewer words involved than I had expected.

----------------------

I know it's pretty hypocritical but I didn't swallow for Daddy anymore. Other than that we did every dirty thing in the book. The bigger my belly grew the hornier Daddy got.

The pregnancy went wrong at 32 weeks, with the contractions keeping me up all night. Daddy harshly told Mom to leave him alone when he slipped into bed with me. His comfort helped some. But not enough.

I was rushed to the hospital. I'll spare you the details about the episiotomy and the incubator. What matters is that the baby survived and was healthy... and was a boy.

The dream I'd had returned as clear as when I had dreamed it.

My babyboy wasn't the twins I had hoped for, but I was happy nonetheless. I was happy to see how proud I had made Daddy, leaving the hospital with a little baby. I could have sucked his cock for the rest of his life, and still not achieve ten percent of what I had then, by giving him a son.

Unfortunately, love and jealousy go hand in hand. My mother wasn't the proud grandma she had been in my dream, but rather the distant grandparent, seemingly jealous of Daddy smiling, laughing, and cuddling non-stop with me and the baby.

I couldn't care less. He was his father.

I left it to Daddy to think of a name for our son. He chose Anthony. I couldn't think of a more wonderful name.

Every day, Daddy ran past my Mom to the cradle as soon as he came home from work, playing with Anthony every chance he got. The crow's feet around his eyes and the wrinkles on his forehead disappeared, and every day that passed seemed to rejuvenate my father more and more.

Before long whenever Mom wasn't looking, I strengthened my recovering body with Daddy's powerful nutrition, sucking him off and swallowing his loads down my throat.

Mom's bitchy mood actually improved over the months, although she thought it to be very inappropriate for Daddy to hang around in my and my baby's bedroom when I was changing or breastfeeding, and even more inappropriate for us to fall asleep in each other's arms. Explaining to her my son needed a father figure changed her mind, or at least a little.

I was grateful she lived with us though. If not, I think the only thing I would have been doing all day was spreading my legs for Daddy.

When my son was four months old and my mother was away at work, my father took my virginity yet again. In broad daylight, just after we had our lunch, he pressed his cockhead against my asshole until it gave way and snapped tightly behind the ridge of his mushroom head. I was worried more than anything that the taboo element had worn off and that he needed to explore new things, but the next months he kept assaulting my pussy, even though he still sometimes 'accidentally' fucked me in the wrong hole.

That worry out of the way, my unfulfilled dreams of having twins still bugged me. Daddy was happy, but I wasn't. Not entirely. I had been wrong, and yet had been so sure of having twins in my belly. But then I remembered...

In the dream, Daddy and I were cuddling on the couch with four little kids playing in the background. And we still cuddled on the couch all the time.

I cried so hard I could hardly breathe.

My dream had simply not been in chronological order. There was hope left that he'd give me the twins I so desired!

THE END.