To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wildly disturbing were my dreams that night, of how I would come back from the hospital with healthy twin babies, an adorable baby girl in my arm, and one baby boy in my father's arms. One baby that resembled me, and the other that resembled my father, especially with his little eyes that could already pierce me like Dad's.

My mother had made up with Daddy after she'd heard the news of my unexpected pregnancy. She even had stopped working, spending the last few months of my pregnancy with preparing the baby room, helping me with the birth announcements cards and arranging visitations for us. It warmed my heart to see her anxiously awaiting our arrival.

'He looks just like your father!' she stated proudly about my babyboy when Dad and I walked into the house. Daddy had shamefully averted his eyes. 'Except he could never give you such beautiful babies, of course!' she'd added with a chuckle in her voice.

I guess she felt the need to mention Daddy, presenting him, or planting the idea in my head, of him becoming a father figure to my children, since it was abundantly clear to her I was such a shameless slut I didn't even know who the father was. I knew this because she'd told me studies showed that father-figure absence negatively impacts children, especially boys.

But that wasn't the end of my dream. Whenever Mom would run errands for me, or would visit her friends to show them pictures of my cute babies and brag about how beautiful they were, Daddy would come into my bedroom and would tell me how much he liked having babies with me, and how utterly pleased and extremely proud he was of me. But no matter whether he would come into my bedroom to tell me this or to offer his help, it would always result in much more than just that. Not ready for sex yet, and never really knowing when Mom would return, we'd go for fast and hard oral sex, with me on my knees thanking him by sucking him off enthusiastically for giving me the most precious possessions a man could possibly give a woman: her own kids.

My imagination skipping a few years I was suddenly on the couch cuddling with Daddy, with four little kids playing in the background. I guess Daddy hadn't been very successful at keeping his hands to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy's naked presence and hot breath onto my hair actually felt slightly threatening when I woke up.

"Daddy!"

He didn't respond.

"Daddy!" I whispered, harshly rattling him.

"Whaaa?" he mumbled, still half asleep.

"You have to leave."

It was 6:00 AM, and Mom usually got up at 6:30.

The first thing he did was moving his hands under the bedcovers, and pulling up his briefs. He cleared his throat and slipped out of bed and hurried to my door.

"Your clothes," I reminded him.

I turned onto my back, my back no longer turned towards him. Seeing Dad's hard nipples made me glad to be able to remain nicely in my warm bed. With a beating heart that made me aware of every vein in my body, I noticed the mess on his belly and briefs, smeared with sticky cum, my mind replaying what had happened in bed that night.

He pulled on his pants, and with his sweater and shirt in hand, he then turned to the door and left.

I had to do some homework before school, and getting out of bed I was horrified by the mess Dad had made in my bed. Dried-up cum stains were everywhere, even on my bedcovers. I didn't know how to wash that, and made up my bed hearing Mom's voice in my head: 'Would it kill you to make up your bed in the morning? It only takes a couple of minutes. I never feel like I've properly started the day until I've made up my bed!' They made a lot more sense now. Perhaps unwillingly and unknowingly, Daddy was making a woman out of me?

Anyone walking into the living room an hour later would have guessed someone must have just died. No one spoke as we all sat down at the same table, eating our breakfast. Mom stood up, and left the living room, after she hardly ate anything.

I looked up at Dad from the corner of my eye, but his eyes were focused on his plate. It must have been my longest breakfast ever.

I suppose it must be the shock... but just a few moments ago, I was sure I heard... a distant voice calling my name.

"Amelia?"

Sitting opposite of me, my father looked up at me, but it wasn't him that was calling me. It was my mother!

I walked over to her, with a heavy heart and a horrible feeling of guilt. I was suddenly thankful for the silence earlier.

"Your father's being punished for something he's done, and I want you to not comfort him in any way. If you only knew what he's done!" she spoke in a breaking voice, as her chest heaved and her face flushed a bright red. "You hear me?"

I hung my head and nodded.

"I know how you like to be around him all the time, but he's a pervert. You'd better stay away from him when I'm not around, you hear me?"

I nodded again.

"I want to hear you say it!"

"Yesss," I moaned.

"I know you mean well, but it's better if you stop touching him."

"You never cared about it before," I grumbled.

"He's a sex addict!" Mom snapped angrily. "And now that he's sleeping on the couch who knows what he will do. But he's being punished for his crimes. I'll let him sleep with me after the weekend. If he apologizes..."

"What has he done, Mom?"

"He's fucked my sister's what he has done! Made her pregnant too. Their first child is his, and her husband doesn't even know it!" Tears fell from her eyes.

Susannah is my half-sister? Daddy, that's so fucked up! Why did you never tell me!

"I never knew," I stammered, lost for words.

"Well, now you do!" Mom said coldly, wiping the tears from her eyes.

She sighed as if a weight had lifted off her shoulders, and with that Mom left the house, giving my father the cold shoulder.

When I left for my bedroom I heard Dad going up the stairs as well, but hadn't expected him to barge into my room. I held my breath as he walked over to me.

"What did she say?" he demanded to know.

"N-nothing important! She told me that you cheated on her with her sister and that she got pregnant," I stammered.

"Good," he mumbled and just like that, left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycling back from school that day, I knew Dad would be working in his home office, but after what had happened that night in bed and in the morning, I was reluctant to interfere him in his work. I knew it would hurt me to see him smile and talk to his laptop while he had ignored me the entire day, and the text message he had sent me, when I asked him what he'd cook for dinner, had been short and to the point.

But when I got home Daddy was in the kitchen, talking to someone. I figured he was probably on the phone, and walking over to him I gave him a peck on the cheek. Just when I was about to turn around I felt I was being watched.

That colleague of Daddy that had seen me the other day was there on our couch, smiling up at us, and said:

"Perhaps you can explain to this gentleman why he is still popular with the ladies despite his age," while he pointed at Dad.

"Oh, I don't know," I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders nervously, realizing what was at stake here, especially considering my father's history.

"Just play along," Dad whispered into my ear, "this guy has told all my co-workers about you, and I don't want to make a fool out of myself... Okay?"

When we sat down on the couch Daddy pushed me onto his lap, next to the man I knew little to nothing about.

"I like the way you dress," the man complimented me on my mini-skirt.

"Thanks," I giggled insincerely.

"So, your boyfriend told me you like older men. How come?"

"Oh, well I--"

"She's got daddy issues," Daddy interrupted me with a forced laugh, nervously clasping and unclasping his hands.

"Hmm," the man hummed appreciatively as he eyed my body, "you're a sexy girl. I like your sheer stockings. Very sexy, indeed."

I might have thought him to be a pervert before, and he definitely was, but then again, all men looked my way, why would it be different for Dad's colleague?

"Thanks," I giggled, a little more sincerely this time.

"He's really lucky with a girlfriend as hot as you," the man grinned from ear to ear. "I'm Alfred by the way."

"Yes I am," Daddy beamed with pride, and I felt like Daddy was trying to impress his friend, as if he was showing me off as guys do with their car.

"So uhhh," the man said, standing up, "I guess I'll leave you to it, I don't want to interrupt... that," he mused, looking at my legs, specifically at my hips. "Want to let me out, sweetheart?"

"She's not for sale," my father chuckled awkwardly and let him out himself.

"I'm sorry swee-- uh, Amelia, he's a bit of a flirt when it comes to pretty girls. You better stay away from him."

"Funny, Mom said the same about you."

"Why do I have to be reminded of the mistakes I have made twenty years ago?" Dad began fidgeting with the hem of his shirt nervously, avoiding my eyes as he spoke.

"Probably be more comfortable if you sat down, Daddy..." I invited him back onto the couch, feeling sorry for him.

Daddy sat down with a heavy sigh.

"Why have you become the old distant Dad again? I was happy he was dead and buried, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm sorry babe. It isn't easy for me. I have a lot on my mind right now."

"Then talk to me about it. Perhaps I can help."

"It's just something Mom once said when she was mad." He looked at me as he nervously started massaging his hands. "She said she'd never divorce me as long as you lived here. But now that you're leaving..."

"I'm sure she was just being a bitch!" I said reassuringly.

Dad laughed a little, shaking his head. "It's about a year ago when she said it. She's not stupid. She knows you will leave the house soon."

"Then I guess you must find a way to keep me here," I stated matter of factly.

"How? You'll leave eventually."

"Look how far we've come," I said, dropping my voice, and in a whisper not meant to be heard, I added: "I love you."

His face grew thoughtful upon hearing whatever he thought he'd heard. But I wasn't ready to face my feelings and emotions without being overwhelmed by their impact.

My flirting, my growing closer to Daddy, my disturbingly vivid dreams... all an impossible reality anyway. Now that I had intimately shared my bed with my father there would be nothing to help ease the pain when my parents would make up, and when Dad would push me away from him. It will not be long until the pain would become unbearable.

But if I couldn't have what I had desired in my sleep, I at least wanted to have it for one night. I felt as if his love as a father would never reach more than eighty percent, but I wanted him to go that extra twenty percent as a lover. To experience for myself what he'd be like in bed.

"Alfred came by for a work meeting, I'm done working for the day," he coughed nervously, petting my leg.

Work meeting or not, I realized that man could help me achieve my goal. I just needed him to constantly remind Daddy of that hot girl with her big tits prancing around in her skirt and stockings.

"You know what I was just thinking, Dad?"

"I'm not lucky enough to read minds", he answered with a faint smile.

"I thought about how that hypocrite must be convinced I started sucking your cock right the minute he left."

"Yeah, probably!" Daddy said, his gaze faintly annoyed, but I noticed his eyes twinkled with mirth.

"I think he wanted me to let him out so he could ask for my number, only so he could fuck me, too."

Daddy nodded as a wry smile twisted his lips. "But that's not happening, right?"

"Nope, he's not my type, and I don't have time for him, anyway. I've got a lot of homework. Words I need to learn like fellatio, cunnilingus, and coitus interruptus, it isn't easy." As I said it I licked my lush lips and winked cheerfully at my father.

"You're really something," he laughed shaking his head, and I think he actually liked my joke for once.

When he prepared dinner I helped him, and it was like a normal day. Until my mother came home. The mood changed instantly. I kissed her, but then she left upstairs, only to come downstairs for dinner. After that, she sat on the couch but neither spoke to the other. They used me as an intermediary to communicate with each other. When Dad took a shower I grasped the chance to talk to Mom about him, without having to fear he might interrupt us.

"Mom," I began, smiling at her in the hope it would calm her down, "can't you just talk to Dad and make up with him?"

The simplicity of my reasoning bothered her a great deal.

"I know you like to show off your body to men, and how you used to peek inside our bedroom at night, but you know nothing of men."

"B-b-but Dad--" I stammered, and felt my stomach turn upon hearing her words.

"You don't know what it's like having a man grunting on top of you for twenty years."

She was just being angry. I heard them plenty of times to know she enjoyed it.

"But you like it," I blurted out.

"It's all he's good for. Have you ever seen him do anything around the house?"

I had no answer.

"That's what I thought!" she huffed, giving me a deprecating stare.

Well, I tried. I was going to be extra sweet to Daddy. I'd just now decided he deserved it more.

When the false peace had returned and all lights went off I tiptoed down the stairs, visiting my father again. Already expecting me he looked my way when he heard me. And then he was blatantly checking out my tits and hard nipples in my thin babydoll.

"Are you feeling cold?" he asked, undressing me with his eyes.

"No," I said, swallowing, "it's quite warm in my bed. There's room for one more."

He sighed as he sat up and started rubbing his temples while he averted his eyes from my body. "It's better if we don't."

"Why?"

"It's meant for one person, not two."

"Mom is going to divorce you. I can feel it."

"Amelia, I don't want to think about that."

"You said so yourself. After I leave it's not going to end well for you. You might even have to sell the house. I know how much you like your garden, and the conservatory you just finished building will be enjoyed by someone else this summer."

"Have you come to rob me of what little joy I have left in life?" he asked, as he let out a pitiful, muffled groan.

"I have come to welcome you into my bed. It's not healthy for your old bones to sleep in the cold."

"I'm not that old," he chuckled.

"Hmm... you're pretty old!" I smiled and straddled him. "If you don't want to sleep in my bed with me I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"Wearing that?" he asked, and looked down at my exposed white panties.

Oops...

"I'm always sweating when I wear pajamas... a babydoll's sexy and warm enough under the bedcovers. You sleep in your underwear all the time!"

"How would you know?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I've had you in my bed."

"That was different."

"Whatever. Let's go to bed, I'm freezing my tits off."

My father meekly followed me with his hand in mine. With every step the stairs creaked, but it was only my heart I heard. I felt my father's presence behind me on the stairs, about to go to my bedroom to spend the night there with me.

Nearing the top of the stairs I heard Mom cough and it stopped me dead in my tracks, Daddy bumping his erection into me in the process.

"Quiet," I whispered as I kept my eyes focused on her bedroom door and reached back with my hands finding my Daddy's belly by touch. My hand just kind of slid down a little and greedily sought his turgid girth. Daddy moaned.

"Quiet!" I repeated myself. "And I don't want to hear you snoring tonight either!"

As I lowered my hand over his balls Daddy's moaning started to get on my nerves. Mommy was awake after all.

"You can't be this out of breath from just walking up the stairs," I whispered, finally turning my head to look at him.

My father's eyes were shrewd and bawdy, and to my shame I realized he must have had quite the look when I had walked in front of him on the stairs.

"I'm just tired," he replied in a hoarse, shaky voice, equally ashamed.

I put my finger over his lips as I pointed to the bedroom door. Ascending the stairs one more step, my hand slid up over his swollen member, and Daddy moaned again.

"Quiet!" I hissed as I squeezed harmlessly.

"Aaahh!" he groaned.

"Daddy!" I snapped, and squeezed just a little harder.

"Remove your ha--"

"Ooh, is that your... your..."

"Yes. Or what's left of it."

"I guess I must have kinda accidentally, like, felt the warmth radiating--"

Then we both heard Mom's bed creaking, a sound that didn't seem to stop.

"She's doing herself!" Daddy scoffed. "I should barge into her room right now and fuck her brains out for doing this to me!"

"Let's not," I whispered back confidently, and let him to my bedroom, my hormones screaming in my body.

My whole body was just... yearning for my father's touch. It had been a few weeks since I had sex, and I knew the few days it had been for him felt just as long to him.

By my bed I bent down to get into my bed, purposely pressing my ass into my father's hard cock.

He exhaled sharply as his hands grabbed my hips for support nearly falling forward. I lay down on my side and watched over my shoulder, impressed by seeing my father's naturally-taut body and swaying erection crawling in after me.

Wanting to satisfy my father I comfortably snuggled up against his body and his meat that was still rigid. He moaned violently. I felt the dried-up cum stains right under our bodies. I think he must have felt it too, on the inside of the bedcovers, somewhere near his hips.

"Are you comfy Daddy?" I whispered, questioningly staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

The pressure in his penis must have been immense. It made me so wet. Especially when it pushed hard against my anus, like a rectal thermometer, ready to measure my temperature.

"Do girls naturally have such nice and soft skin?" he mumbled into my ear.

I gulped nervously hearing this and feeling Dad's hand moving over my arm, while his legs touched mine.

"Girls shave Daddy. I think your hairiness changed your skin to... well, hairy."

"Oh is that it?" he whispered very softly. "You shave everywhere?"

"Yes," I answered with a wavering voice. Dad's words seemed to take all my breath away.

"I never took notice..."

Daddy whispered nearly inaudibly, but I understood it well, so close to my ear.

"I saw those sex tapes the other day, Amelia. The ones you've been hiding."

I gulped.

"They kind of put things into perspective, don't they?"

I started shivering a little hearing Dad's sensual voice whispering his hot breath into my ear.

"They did a little more than just cuddling, wouldn't you agree?"

"I haven't seen them," I whispered in a little voice.

"You haven't seen that video where she puts on her mother's clothes, and gets fucked doggystyle by her father, on her parent's bed?"

"N-no?" I whispered so softly then I wasn't even sure if Daddy could hear.

"Me either."

I realized Daddy had skipped his shower when I smelled the distinctive smell of sweat on his body.

"Are you mad at me for not telling you?"

"No, it was hot watching people I know having sex. Especially knowing she wasn't acting when she kept calling him 'Daddy'.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"Did it make you hard?"

"Yes."

"As hard as you are now?"

"Yes."

"Did you masturbate?"

"Yes. What about you?"

"It's not important."

erialfor
erialfor
280 Followers
1...56789...12