To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is to me."

"It didn't make me wet, if anything it made me sad. I hated watching it. I only finished watching it for Melissa."

"Because it's incest?"

"Because every minute I watched, I felt like it only served to alienate me from my own father."

He held his breath as he stiffened, but it wasn't just his cock this time.

"You know I've always loved you. Perhaps not in the same way as your friend's dad, but I love you nonetheless."

Those were the cold words of my father. While he laid against me with a raging hard-on, no less.

"It would be okay if she didn't tell me about it every time I saw her, you know? How knowing it was her father that was fucking her from behind raw and bareback lifted the sex to a whole new level, her Daddy that had been fighting off boyfriends for her, taking measures into his own hands and breaking that taboo of filthy incest sex with his own daughter... That's why I started reading about incest. I wanted to hear about other people's experiences. And then Melissa told me she and her dad recorded their fucking and how she got scared her mom would find out. I offered to stash the tapes at my place. Unfortunately, I kinda forgot how nosey you can get..."

"Yeah... She took it bareback from behind... Is she on the pill?"

"I don't know."

"But it's wrong baby," Daddy panted, "they might regret it forever."

"Yeah..." I whispered, glad my back was turned toward my Dad because I couldn't hide the disappointment on my face.

With his stiff cock nestled between my buttcheeks he was silent then, and so was I. There was nothing more to be said. I was going to leave next year, and Dad wouldn't have to awkwardly spring a boner every time I'd touch him.

I became increasingly torn between staying the dutiful and loving daughter to my mother and my growing feelings for my father, between unbearable sadness and huge passion. I felt the tears of bitterness, joy, and sadness stinging my eyes. Daddy was here in my bed, holding onto my body as he snored away, completely unaware of my inner struggles. Had I not been clear enough? I needed to know what it'd be like. Just one passionate kiss with Daddy would be enough.

Daddy started snoring loudly and my mind a whirlwind it actually upset me.

"Daddy!" I hissed, pressing my ass into his erection. "Daddy!" I kept humping until I heard his snoring stop.

"Baby?"

"You snored again! Mom's right next door you know..."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," he mumbled apologetically.

When he pushed his body back into mine I instantly pushed back.

"Aaah!" he gasped, feeling my ass press hard into his erection.

"Move over, I'm falling off the bed!" he whispered imperiously.

"You're pushing me off the bed!" I complained, pushing my back into his groin, my Daddy groaning this time.

"Baby, my ass is literally hanging over the mattress," he moaned softly as his hands held my thighs and pushed me away from him.

"It's my bed!" I yelled in frustration.

"Do you want Mommy to find me in your bed, is that it?" he whispered angrily.

"Who cares? You're going to divorce anyway," I chuckled disinterestedly, pressing my ass into that hot cock of Daddy again.

"You really don't care, do you? Perhaps you'd like it, because Mom keeps nagging you about being home on time."

"Exactly," I whispered approvingly. "Then I can finally have my first of many one-night stands."

"Yeah?" Daddy mumbled in a hoarse voice.

"Uh-huh."

"You let men fuck you up the ass too?" he whispered as he harshly kneaded my bottom in his hands.

"That hurts Daddy!" I whimpered in a soft voice, submitting myself to him. "But to answer your bold question: no. Although I'm not sure it still counts as a virgin hole now that your cock's been prodding my butt hole and been pushing my buttcheeks apart all night."

"Seems to me it's you that's doing all the work here," he remarked.

"Yeah tell me about it! It would save a lot of space though if you'd just stuck it up my ass."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I don't want to seal Mommy's fate."

"What's that supposed to mean, huh?"

"Stating facts, Daddy. Mommy would never allow you to do something as dirty as buttfucking."

He just laughed at that.

"Hmm," I muttered, turning my head with a bemused look on my face and an imperiously raised eyebrow. "Does that mean Daddy is partly a virgin too? You're not a real man until you've fucked a woman in all her holes."

"Stop it, baby!" Daddy mumbled as if in pain.

"Melissa's such a shore Daddy, she lets her father fuck her in the ass, would you believe it?"

"It's none of my business," he grunted as we both kept humping each other. "I think I need to have a talk with your mother about that girl. She has a terrible influence on you."

"Jerk off that cock, Daddy!" I hissed in heat as I stroked my fingers through the short hairs on his leg.

"Do you have a towel around here somewhere?" he asked, his voice rasp with desire.

He didn't object! Daddy was going to masturbate in my bed!

"Do it like you did last time," I answered in a sultry, little voice.

"I came all over you," he whispered shamefully.

"It's just cum."

Moving my ass off him I replaced it with my hand, touching Daddy's pajama pants there where the cotton was warmest and was stretched out to the max. I hooked my thumb into his waistband and started tugging. Daddy moaned as his stiff penis sprang free. I dropped his pants lower as my hand brushed his hairy balls while Daddy was being sweet by lifting up his body.

"Thank you sweetheart," he whispered, panting heavily.

He took his shaft into his hand, but I let him know that was not what I wanted.

"Let me help you," I sighed as I rode up my babydoll and pushed down my panties.

I grabbed my Daddy's penis, so very erect and swollen with need. I too now held my breath. I wanted to look at Daddy without straining my neck, so I dragged his heavy body to the middle of the bed, immediately lifting up the bedcovers afterward.

Seeing my Dad's penis was such a special thing. Quite a few women have difficulty finding a guy who measures up. Even just seeing Dad's big, hard, veiny cock makes a lasting impression.

I was so proud he was my father. All the times he'd said he was so proud of me, the countless times he'd told other parents I did so well in school and was proud of his good girl. Well, look at that cock! The only person I could possibly tell how proud I was of him was Melissa. Daddy's cock provided yet another chance to make him proud of me.

I stifled a shriek as I saw it in all its beauty, pointing up as stiff as a cock should, with his pants and underwear around his knees. The hard shaft throbbed with need, his big, round cockhead glistering with pre-cum. No matter what he had said, between my father's legs was the proof he was as sexually aroused by my presence as all the other men had been.

He had shown his hard penis to my mother a million times. Even if they indeed would divorce I'd happily exchange lives with her, fooling Daddy I was her, and see what he was capable of in bed.

"I--Aaah!" he grunted as my fingers gently touched his sensitive balls. I ran my index finger over the vein on his shaft, smiling at him when his cock started jumping up in my hand.

The cool air around us felt chilly, but I had my Daddy's cock to warm me with. Daddy's cock was big enough to be grabbed by both hands.

"Hhmm, you're burning up. You poor thing!" I whispered, winking at him.

Daddy's eyed widened and his nostrils flared as he helplessly witnessed how my fingers gently explored that one body part of his I had never seen, nor touched before.

When I straddled his lower legs and threw my hair over one shoulder and lowered my face, his body started moving uneasily under me. "Just your hands!" he moaned lowly, as he leaned onto his elbows and watched.

"Either you lay in your bed like a normal person," I said, as my eyes glared at him, "or you come to my room to lay in bed with me, but on my conditions. I didn't sleep at all last night. Your erection and snoring kept me up all night," I said, raising my voice accusingly.

"Baby, aah, wha- what do you expect of me? I can't help it," Dad responded dispirited as he kept staring at his penis and my swaying breasts.

"Hmm!" I inhaled deeply as I moved my nose over his upper leg. He had that powerful smell of men that got my pussy hot every time. Especially because it was the smell my body recognized as my father for many years.

"Amelia, this is going too far!" he whispered angrily when my lips brushed his hefty balls next to his right leg.

"Just pretend you're sleeping," I whispered, soothing his conscience as well as I could.

I extended my tongue, the tip tasting the salty flavor on my Daddy's ballsack.

"Amelia, I thought we were just play--!" he groaned as he sat up.

"Well, we're not playing anymore!" I interrupted him and pushed him harshly back onto his back. I took off my babydoll immediately after, as Daddy's eyes were fixed on my bra.

"Thought you'd get angry if I didn't wear a bra underneath it," I smiled. I hunched forward, Daddy's eyes following my every move.

"You're tempting me to have sex with you," he muttered accusingly, the disbelief showing in his eyes.

I sat on my butt, with Daddy's hard penis right in front of me. His eyes were constantly redirecting to my half-naked, ample breasts. It was as if the soft flesh and my hard nipples beckoned him.

"You can touch it, but that's it," he muttered angrily as his eyes scanned my face to see my reaction.

"Think of me as a girl you picked up tonight," I whispered, biting my lip.

The overwhelming rush of love I felt when I grabbed Daddy's cock again, was immense. As if I was doing something very naughty. But he had given me permission to touch him!

Daddy blinked his blue eyes in bewilderment at the sight of my finger running along my swollen labia and my slit in my panties, and the huge wet spot on them. I couldn't remember the last time I had wet my panties this badly. I wondered if he liked that it was all because of him.

Even though it was just my fingertip, my clit was overly sensitive to the touch, and when I let go of Daddy's dick and moved both my hands over my panty-clad crotch Daddy's dick started to throb even more intensely.

It was surreal, playing with myself while my naked Daddy was in front of me. I grabbed my father's cock and pushed it down a little, pushing its head against my wet panties.

Daddy stifled a moan as I ran the tip of his penis against my slit.

"Bad Daddy, all hard from dreaming of his daughter." I whimpered, and gave him a flirtatious smile as I unclasped my bra and playfully threw it at his face.

He carelessly tossed it aside, staring me up and down, focussing on my rather large areola. Then I lowered my panties, putting my puffy lips and shaved pussy on display for my father, sighing in heat as I saw Daddy's eyes glued to the scene.

"Baby, I'm your father," he mumbled in earnest, and heaved a deep sigh. However, his eyes had an intensity that warmed my heart, showing the great interest he had in me.

I wanted nothing more than to lift up my hips and lower myself onto him, but Daddy was just so shy.

"Just before you came home, Melissa told me she was going to get fucked to the hilt in her tight little butt by her father. Imagine that Daddy: her father's cock buried deep in her snug asshole, filling up her bowels with hot, incestuous cum."

As I said it I noticed Daddy's butt was resting right on most of his cum stains. If my parents would make up I definitely had to secretly check their bed one morning.

"D...don't mistake an abusive relationship for a loving one," he heaved as he leaned on his elbows, and stared at his hard cock that throbbed so wildly I thought he was about to shoot cum all over himself.

"Can I kiss you, Daddy?" I asked in a little voice as I touched my little nub.

"If you like," he sighed as his nostrils flared.

And then I kissed my father's cock right on the round tip of it, provoking a heavy moan from Daddy as his body trembled from the intimate touch.

"Not there!" he moaned through gritted teeth and then parted his lips as his eyes widened.

But it fell on deaf ears. My lips became wet immediately because of the pre-cum flowing freely from his slit. I removed my lips from his helmet, enjoying the wet kissing sound it made. I exhaled my breath onto his stiff penis, and then Daddy surprised me once again by shooting his cum.

I held the violently flexing cock in my hand, seeing how two ropes of cum flew out of his cock into the air, meanwhile getting a whiff of my Daddy's cum. I leaned forward, burying my father's spurting cock into my hard, big nipple and my tit flesh.

"Bet you haven't seen nipples like these before!" I panted, meanwhile watching lustfully at how busily his shaft pumped cum out of his cock.

It was like a hard branch in my hands, no matter how hard I squeezed it. When I started to softly caress his big, hairy balls with my free hand Daddy started moaning uncontrollably, meanwhile lifting his knees up from the intensity. And it was all because of one kiss!

I kept jerking him off as I felt his cock starting to pulse at a slower pace, but this time I stared right into my father's eyes. He looked back at me utterly defeated.

I ignored his spurting penis then and kissed him on his panting lips and stuck my tongue inside his mouth, leaning my whole body on top of him, smearing his body with his own cum while Daddy was sniffing, snorting and shooting.

I made out with my father that way, oblivious to the passing of time. His tongue was a little rougher than I expected, and in my mind I saw myself on top of him as he got to work to polish off the rough edges of his tongue by licking my clit without pause.

It made me so hot I couldn't stop myself from bringing my Dad's hand to my hot, little cunt, and rubbing myself with it. My fingertips touched his big knuckles as I pleased myself with his palm, letting it slide over my little nub of flesh again and again.

It was the best minute of my life, in which I shamelessly let my father feel how wet his little girl's pussy had become, now that he was joining me in my bed. I raised and aimed three of his large fingers up at my pussy and then I came just as unexpectedly as him. I grabbed the headboard with both hands as I licked my lips and breathed deep, humping his fingers.

"Aaahhn!" I panted, my pussy tightly stretched around his three fingers as I felt a wave of warm fluid wash over his hand. Never before had I cum this hard! As I rode him I realized Daddy held his fingers up, allowing me to ride them while his thumb sent little jolts of electricity through my body. I raked a hand through his hair, panting heavily as I rode out my orgasm while Daddy watched my swaying heavy tits and sucking pussy.

He put the covers over me and closed his eyes. Feeling Daddy's hairy groin touch my bald pussy I fell asleep, right on top of him.

---------------

I groggily woke up with Dad looming over my naked body.

"Hey..." he smiled an affable smile when he saw me opening my eyes. "I'm just putting you on your back," he whispered very softly. I looked down, feeling something hot dripping off my skin and then noticed white drops just under my belly button. "It's already morning," he informed me, ignoring my discovery. "You just sleep, okay? I'll do the same on the couch."

Daddy's red, semi-hard penis and heavy balls swayed as he got out of bed. He covered my body with the bedsheets and tucked me in just like he used to do, except this time I was covered with his cum. He'd either had a wet dream or had masturbated over my body when I was asleep.

I smiled sweetly as I noticed the rising color in his cheeks. "See you at breakfast?"

"Yes, I'll wake you up in case you're still asleep," he answered in a whisper, and contrary to the lewd and immoral things we had done last night, he only kissed me on my forehead like the caring father he'd always been. He smiled affectionately as he studied my face for a second.

"You're cute when you're asleep," he laughed with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

He closed the door and the silence choked me. The bed in which I had laid in for nearly six years suddenly felt so empty and cold without my Daddy holding me in his arms, and my body close to his, while I felt his breath in my neck or hair until he fell asleep. And that penis of Daddy, pressed against my butt, seemingly more often hard than soft.

My hands grabbed my breasts, imagining they were Dad's impatient large hands. Squeezing one of my nipples, I fantasized Daddy was becoming a bit naughty. I felt my nipple grow in my fingers. Slowly my right hand slid down over my breasts, going faster the lower I went, and then my hand froze as I felt Daddy's hot cum on my fingers and how I had slid my palm over my pussy, coating my pussy with it. What better lubricant for my hot pussy than my Daddy's fresh, warm semen? I moaned as I slid my finger over my slit, so desperate for Daddy's touch I wanted to fuck myself with my fingers. Could it make me pregnant if I did? The thought alone made me glow with both immense fear and lust. Imagine that, Daddy's boy in my belly, without ever fucking him! But hadn't he been the one that planted this seed on me, so close to my pussy?

"Aaah, Daddy I love you!" I moaned whispering. I closed my eyes as my fingers went up higher again and touched my sensitive little nub that wasn't that little anymore. I longed for his touch and no longer felt shame as I played with myself. My legs were motionless, the only thing moving were my hands on my breast and clit. I could only moan as I kept replaying all the naughty things Daddy and I had done. I started panting and I knew my orgasm was close. My mind wasn't functioning anymore when I rammed my fingers as deep into my pussy as I could, taking it out only to stuff more of Daddy's seed into my vagina, trapping my hand with my legs, trying to trick my mind Daddy was plowing my cunt with his cock, as he pumped his seed into me. My hand let go of my breasts and wiped Daddy's seed toward my plowing fingers, and then went fast over my clitoris, the only way I could cum. I lost control of all my senses as I imagined Daddy's mischievous grin above me while he panted he was cumming inside me. I turned onto my belly as I pressed my face into the pillow, imagining it was Daddy silencing me with his hand over my mouth.

"Daddy, why did you leave?" I moaned into the pillow as my body shivered whenever I touched my clit.

Even when my orgasm waned off, my body still quivered and trembled. And then the dreams came back of how my Daddy had made me pregnant. But I didn't want to leave my cozy, warm bed. Exhausted, I decided my fingers could never reach as far as Daddy's large cock, which was made for knocking up a woman, by inserting it in deep, and shooting his cum even deeper.

But the fantasy didn't let go of me. I drifted off, yet again lost in a dream where I was Daddy's housewife and the mother of his children. The little girl in my dreams had my Daddy's kind, lively blue eyes, but my chocolate brown hair. It was a beautiful dream I wanted to last forever.

"Wake up!" Mom shattered that peaceful dream with her sharp voice, as she knocked loudly on my door.

"It's my fault, I told her I'd wake her up, but I forgot," I overheard Dad say.

"I'm up!" I yelled reassuringly as I gruffly stepped out of bed.

Seeing my fresh juices and Daddy's mess I quickly made up my bed and opened a window to let fresh air in. I put on my pajamas in case Mom would still be there. Opening my door I noticed they were both downstairs. Hurriedly, I grabbed a towel and clothes and disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower. A little ashamed I noticed how I had leaked cum in my pajama pants and how there was still more in my pussy.

1...678910...12