To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming downstairs I heard Mom talk, and to my surprise she wasn't on the phone, but was talking to Dad. She even smiled. Then she greeted me and walked over to the fridge, just when I was about to make my way to the fridge to grab yogurt.

"Why are you always in the way?" I gruffly complained.

"Excuse me?" she asked while bent over in the fridge, as she questioningly looked up at me, unprepared for my outburst.

"Nothing," I murmured and made my way over to the kitchen table. "Good morning Daddy," I said smiling a little, sitting across from him.

"Good morning," he replied. "Nicole..." he began mumbling hesitantly as Mom approached me from behind, "she just got out of bed, she doesn't mean it, right Amelia?"

"Yeah, I'm a bitch in the morning," I smiled at Dad, while Mom sat next to Dad.

"So you guys made up then?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom replied in a gruff voice. "But it seems it hasn't done you good. See, Philip? This is what happens when you don't talk to your kids!"

"Dad's got nothing to do with this!" I interfered.

"I expect an apology from you before I leave," Mom huffed as she pointed a freshly purple-painted nail at me, which didn't suit her at all.

"Hey, ladies calm down..." Daddy chuckled a little, "I just talked with your mother sweetheart, and we agreed it would be good to do something together, like watch a movie or something. What do you say?"

"Sure," I nodded, not really interested in a movie, but it was Friday so it still sounded better than staying up in my room. "I might go out with Mel though," I added, reminding myself to ask her about her plans for the weekend. After Mel started fucking her Dad's brains out, she didn't leave the house very often anymore.

"No!" Dad objected a little too fast and a little too loud. Even Mom raised her head to look at him. "Well, I am your father, and I would like you to be home tonight to spend some quality time with your parents, okay?"

"Quality time?" I asked, raising my eyebrows just the way he would.

"Yes," he smiled wanly and a little embarrassed. "And now apologize to your mother."

Seeing his weak smile and the love in his eyes for this family made me putty in his hands.

"I'm sorry mom!" I said, and leaning forward I kissed her head.

"Hey, where's my morning kiss?" Dad chuckled.

"You didn't deserve it, dickhead!" I cried in mock anger as I pushed my toes into his crotch, under the table.

"Hhhhff!" he coughed, nearly choking on his sandwich as Mom shook her head, but couldn't hide her smile when milk trickled out of Daddy's nose.

Little did she know about the other white stuff that Daddy had spilled for me.

"You are a bitch in the morning!" Daddy laughed, still coughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, really! He fucked me right before I left for school!" Melissa giggled at the end of the school day.

She'd told me such tales before and I would listen and giggle, but never actually believed them. They fucked in the morning, how? Her Mom didn't even have a job and was always around. But now that I'd slept with my father I realized I had been wrong. All the times she told me her Dad left her with a fresh creampie she had been telling the truth.

"I know..." she sighed as she noticed I was lost in thoughts, "you just need to find that one nice man and you can start fucking on a more regular basis as well."

"Uh-huh. 9 PM tonight?"

"Uhm, my mom's visiting a friend of hers..."

"Good for you," I laughed enthusiastically, imagining how that would go. "Is the sex still as good as it was those first times?"

Her face lightened up at my question. "Even better. Our bodies get used to each other more and more. But it's like a drug, you know? I can't imagine going back to how it used to be."

I nodded understandingly. For the first time, I had no doubts their sex wasn't based on lust but instead was based on love for each other. Something that had been lingering for years. There's nothing more satisfying for a girl than receiving her father's appreciation for her. If a father chose to let his daughter know how much he appreciated her, and wanted to express his gratitude by fucking her, who was I to judge?

"Let's get to your place. My Dad isn't home yet," Melissa interrupted me from my reverie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's soundproof, I don't think he can hear me," I told Mel as I opened the door to my father's home office.

"Hey girls!" he smiled. "I'm in a meeting," he added in a soft whisper as he pointed at the monitor.

We both giggled, and closing the door we went to my room. I nearly started shivering when Mel sat down on my bed and leaned back a little on her hands as they slid under my bedsheets.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Hm-mmm," she nodded, "something's changed around here," she said as she glanced around.

"Uhh... nope!" I exclaimed defensively.

Mel bit her lips as she eyed me up and down with a smile forming at the edges of her lips.

"What?" I asked, returning a smile.

"Your Dad approves that skirt?" she asked, pointing at my skirt that barely covered my butt.

"I guess?" I shrugged indifferently.

"It was the first thing he looked at when you opened that door. That's how it started with me and my Dad..." she laughed. "Those eyes... always staring at me," she whispered naughtily.

"My Dad is not like that," I replied.

"Hmmm... say, do you think I could have a look at that video again? I've only seen it once. Daddy's thinking of making one more video of him fucking my little poopchute." She smiled mischievously, clearly interested in fulfilling that fantasy.

"Uhm, sure..." I replied. Even if Dad would come into my room he had seen it already anyway.

"I meant to take it home with me, my Dad wants to see it but he doesn't know it's here. We've made another video..."

"You want me to keep it safe for you?"

"Uhm, if you don't mind? And then I have to leave, I think I can make my Daddy cum at least twice before my mom's home!"

I was happy for her, to have a dick within arm's reach, but the fact she only came to visit me for this, bothered me. But maybe I would've done the same if I were her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She already left?" Dad asked when he came into my door without knocking.

I shrugged. "Uh-huh, she said she wanted to fuck her Dad. Guess it's more fun than hanging out with me."

"Sweetie, that's none of my business," he replied, avoiding my eyes as he said it.

"I guess it's the only answer I can give you though. Those were her words, not mine."

"I understand." He scratched the back of his head and then put his hands in his pockets. "Wanna help me with cooking?"

******

At dinner, Mom and Dad did the talking. I suppose they had a lot to talk about after their little marital crisis.

After dinner, Mom reminded me of our movie night, and two hours later I sat down at the corner of the couch, thinking how much fun Melissa must have had, and how badly I wanted to go to bed to play with my pussy, while watching her newest pornflick.

Dad sat down next to me with a heavy sigh, telling me it had been too long since we had a movie night as a family. Mom sat at his other side, already eating snacks before the movie began. No matter how much she ate, she'd never grow fat, but she didn't have my big tits.

After twenty minutes I began to feel the cold air around us, and snuggled up against Daddy.

"Would it kill you to turn up the heat a little?" I grumbled softly.

"Go get that blanket of yours you take with you everywhere you go," Mom chimed in.

I thought that was a splendid idea, and coming back I wrapped myself in the soft blanket. Dad's arm got in the way a little so he put it around my shoulder as I snuggled into him. My hand rested on his upper leg. I absently started caressing him there, a bit higher every few minutes, my clammy hands seeking warmth on their own accord.

I looked up at Daddy but he didn't respond. I moved my hand a little higher, bumping into what I thought was something in his pockets. Raising my hand and very slowly putting it down again I felt it was my father's penis in his pant leg. It pushed against my fingers as if trying to lift them up. I felt his semi-erect penis growing. I moved my hand up and down very slowly as if petting an animal, and looking down I saw everything was hidden under the blanket, and not very visible in the dark room. I liked how I had this effect on Daddy, and just like I would to a dog I wanted to reward Daddy for his good behavior, so I stroked him again, from his soft, spongy tip all the way up over his hard shaft, and then slid my fingers down again.

"What are you doing?" I heard the protagonist say.

I giggled a little, hoping Dad would hear.

And then I grabbed Daddy's hand and pushed it under the blanket. I cautiously looked at Mom and then very slowly moved Daddy's hand to my mini-skirt and under it. I held my breath when I felt his fingertips touch my panties, and felt how disgustingly wet I was just from touching my Dad's penis. I pushed his hand further over my panties but then Dad retracted his hand and put it over Mom's shoulder. She responded by snuggling up to Daddy. And my response was to squeeze Daddy's cock hard. He shifted in his chair as he glared at me.

"I don't like this movie," I announced, and to my mother's regret I left to go to bed early.

Laying in bed I felt sad for myself, and above all mad at Daddy. I wanted to feel good, and quickly undressing I fired up my PC, inserted the USB drive Mel had given me that day, and played the video.

Melissa and her Dad came into view, kissing each other passionately, both already naked. It was surreal to see them who I've always only known as daughter-father. Mel squealed in delight as her father lifted her body in his arms and started lowering her on his stiff penis.

He groaned from the effort, lifting her body up and down on his cock as she held her hands tightly around his neck.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she kept panting like a whore as her father impaled her.

It was hot to see his upper arm muscles tightening and tensing, and Mel's tits bouncing up and down, somehow even hotter knowing they were shameless incest-fuckers. Mel had even told me she wanted to live together with him one day. I didn't know if it was just the good sex for her father or more, but from what Melissa had told me he was deeply in love with her.

Her father's cock pointed up, big and stiff, and unlike the previous video Mel had shaved her pussy. Perhaps for him? I watched her getting on all fours as her father positioned himself so he could penetrate her. Again, I noticed he didn't wear a rubber when he drove himself into her from behind.

It aroused me but also made me so jealous. Why hurt myself by watching what her relationship with her father was like when mine totally sucked? Yet, I kept watching how he fucked her from behind, accompanied by his heavy breathing. It reminded me of Daddy, how fast he'd cum every time. Perhaps that's what young women did to daddies.

Her father took his dick out and walked towards the camera. The image became shaky then. He zoomed in on her swollen lips and leaking pussy, showing the fresh creampie he had given his daughter.

"A man that hasn't fucked his daughter will never know true passion," he said confidently as his fingers spread her pussy lips. I heard Mel purring as she spread her legs a little wider.

It was a video of four minutes, but those few minutes could leave a whole country in turmoil.

I looked down, shamefully aware of how my panties molded to my pussylips. And then I heard Mom and Dad coming up the stairs. I shut down my pc and hid the USB Drive again.

"Are you asleep?" my mom asked as she knocked on my door.

I didn't answer.

I heard Mom giggle, a little squeal followed immediately after, then their door closed and then complete silence. I felt disappointed in Dad, by how easily he made up with her, and had decided to share their bed again with giggles and laughter, as if nothing had happened. Was it for the sex? Why else would they go to bed this early?

Maybe seeing my father in action could be even better than the video I had just watched, and as quiet as a mouse I left my room and planted my ear on their bedroom door. They were still in their foreplay session I could do without, but arriving back in my room I heard their bedsprings and the bed creaking, like I had heard so many times before.

I knew I was invading my parents' privacy when I lowered their door handle, but I justified my actions by reasoning my mom barged into my room all the time... and Daddy could hardly protest after having had his cock in my hand.

Well, I didn't have to worry about Mom seeing me. The headboard was against the far wall, Daddy penetrating her from behind just like Mel and her father.

I remembered how Daddy had told me how jealous he was of the nanny when I was little, and how much he hated it when I kept talking about her, me loving her just as much as my parents. Now I was jealous, seeing my mother getting love from my father this way. And I hated seeing my mother reaping the rewards of my labor. I had made Daddy hard by having this mesmeric effect on him my mother could only dream of, and as soon as I had left she had felt it, and misinterpreted it to be because of her sitting close to him.

But the lovemaking changed to an almost rape-like fuck as he rammed into her while holding her by her hips. Mom stayed quiet with her face buried into the pillow as Daddy kept tightening his ass, thrusting forward. I stared at his swaying balls, knowing from experience how much he could shoot and how unexpectedly he could cum. I noticed the sweat on his back and how powerful his upper body was, and then my eyes widened as I looked into his.

His blue eyes as cold as ice glared at me, and I wished I wasn't so scared. 'Go away' he gestured with his hands, but even if I wanted to I couldn't, my legs simply refused.

"Baby?" my Mom whispered, pleading with my father to continue.

"I almost came, give me a second," Daddy replied in a soothing voice, stroking her ass with his hand as his other gestured at me again.

"Fuck your wife," Mom panted as she grabbed the headboard to prepare herself for his assault.

Daddy's eyes flashed angrily as he looked me up and down, as if he couldn't believe I wasn't obeying already. I felt my knees buckle when Daddy suddenly pushed his hips forward. Even though it was done hard and suddenly my mother stayed quiet, and I wondered if she had been accustomed to this way of fucking throughout the years.

Daddy's fire in his eyes was still there when our eyes locked. The silence was broken once again by Daddy's deep, hard thrust. His fingers were both burning into Mom's hips, the veins visibly running over his hands as he rammed into her again. This time Mom squealed a little but Daddy didn't seem to notice. I could hear him grinding his teeth together, but he never let out a sound. He kept staring at me with those piercing eyes of his as he thrust into my mother in short, deep thrusts. I averted my eyes, this sex reminded me of those wildlife documentaries where the male animal would hump away while the female let it happen. I could hardly believe this was enjoyable for her, unless she liked to put her head down, her ass up, and getting fucked hard and in silence.

"Uhh!" Daddy grunted out loud.

I was jolted out of my reverie by his heavy moans, and looked back into his eyes that were still glued on my face. But then they closed as he started breathing heavily, just like Melissa's father had in the video. Hearing and seeing Daddy had the flashbacks racing through my mind of how he had been out of breath laying naked with me in my bed, and how his hot breath made me feel loved and sexy and wanted, and how proud I was I could make him cum so fast.

I left, quietly closing the door, not yet knowing what the next day would bring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up!"

It wasn't mom that woke me up this time. It was Dad.

"Why didn't you listen to me?" he yelled, standing next to my bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday," he explained with an annoyed look on his face.

"I wanted to kiss you good night. We forgot..."

"You could have left, though. Especially when I told you to."

"I only got to see your ass and balls. I've seen a little more than that, or have you forgotten? Where's Mom?"

"Mom's doing groceries. It's Saturday." Bending over, he pushed down my bedsheets. "Get out of bed," he demanded, a little less convincing this time, when his eyes fell upon my naked body.

I saw the hesitation in his eyes as he noticed his own cum was still there.

"Why do you sleep naked? It's winter," he asked reproachfully.

"You taught me," I answered.

"Tell me, Amelia, and no excuses this time, what were you doing in our bedroom last night?" His eyes glared at me just like they had yesterday.

"I needed someone to teach me what to do in bed... turns out I've been doing it wrong all my life."

"Don't divert my attention from you, you're so clever Amelia..." he huffed.

"Did you fuck her this morning too, huh?" Oh, those eyes of his... they gave away his answer when he averted them from mine. "So, she's shopping with her cunt still full of cum? Bet it doesn't feel as good as leaving a creampie on a woman that's not even on the pill."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he chuckled as he looked at me again, when I started to sit up.

"Mel's not on the pill."

"They are playing a dangerous game for which they will pay a heavy price."

"She gave me another video. Last time she told me they were going to record them having anal sex, but--"

"You think of Daddy when you watch that filth?" His voice was hoarse now, his nostrils flaring at me.

"No, of--"

"You're fantasizing it's you?" he asked, dropping his voice, apparently taken aback by this possibility.

"Uhm, yes..." I whispered, and stood up only to be pushed back down harshly by my Dad.

"You want to have sex with them?"

"Not them. Him."

"His age doesn't bother you? Or the fact that he's your friend's father?"

"My pussy won't notice the difference," I laughed a little, tossing my hair over my shoulders.

"So it's just the sex then?"

"I don't think that far ahead. I don't have time for a boyfriend. I'm a student."

"Your grades have improved a lot this year, but I haven't seen you studying... is there a reason for that? Amelia look at me!"

"What are you implying exactly?" I scoffed.

"You're not a student. You're a whore," Daddy muttered as he nervously started circling his thumb in the palm of his hands. "Such a big whore you fondle your father with your mother next to him."

"My father liked it!"

"No, he did NOT!"

"Is that why his penis got hard? Is that why your cock got hard, Dad? Because you didn't like my hand between your legs?" I provoked him.

Daddy breathed in deeply, nervously clasping and unclasping his hands as if he wanted to slap me, but successfully contained his rage.

"It was because I wasn't expecting something so sluttish from my own daughter. I thought you just fucked men from time to time. I didn't know you were addicted to sex like a whore."

I stretched out my arm and touched his upper leg with my hand. Daddy immediately looked down at it with an upset look on his face.

"I love those pants, they look good on you."

"Thanks," he answered brusquely.

"Almost as light blue as your eyes Daddy," I mused as I moved my hand a little higher.