To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With what?" he laughed, provoking me.

I looked down at my tits and then exchanged a smile with him.

"I beg of you, release me."

"Not like that. Really beg me." I giggled as I bounced on him. "I bet you never thought sleeping downstairs could be so much fun!"

"Alright, sweetie. You really have to let go of me now. I want to get some rest. I need to work tomorrow."

As he spoke I felt something I didn't think I would ever feel from my Dad in my life. I felt a swelling between his legs, growing and pressing against my butt.

"You must beg me old man," I whispered naughtily as I threw my chocolate brown hair over my right shoulder and leaned forward until my nose bumped his.

"Please leave so I can sleep," he pleaded, obviously very embarrassed.

"If you kiss me I might," I promised, and lowering my body I pressed my groin on his.

Surprised by this he moaned deeply, right when he was about to kiss me. I decided to help Daddy a little and planted my lips on his, kissing him tenderly.

"Hmmmmm! If I were Mom I would never kick you out of bed. In fact, I would kick you into the bed."

"Good night, princess," he whispered, the flush of shame visible on his face and in his kind eyes.

"Night, Daddy."

My body responded to the erection pressed stiffly against me. My pussy didn't know any better than to think that hard rod was meant for me. To penetrate me. But this was my Daddy, and we were just cuddling on the couch.

As I stood up I immediately missed Daddy's powerful body and his hot, hard cock between his legs. It was funny to see him wriggle around to free his hands.

My dreams that night were disturbingly real. Even when I woke up in the middle of the night it took me a few seconds before I realized where, and even who I was.

In my dreams, Daddy was a farmer and we lived on a huge farm, on a land where I could see within all four directions as far as my eyes could. It was like life used to be for as long as the age of the earth: without any buildings, street lights, cars, masts, or electricity cables. Daddy owned sheep, goats, and many, many cows, and I gladly helped with taking care of all the animals. But it wasn't all roses... Mom, a redhead, unlike my real mother, was abducted by raiders last autumn, nearly a year ago. The sheriff kept informing us of any updates, until one day, just after the deputy had left, Dad took my hand and dragged me to the shed. There, between the calves and some of the cows I'd just milked hours ago, he brutely pushed me down on the hay. As a farmer's daughter I didn't mind helping out, but laying down on the hay, with a mooing cow staring right at me my initial reaction was to get up, but for a second I got distracted by flies flying around my head. Then the look in Dad's eyes was all I saw as he loomed over me, his face just inches removed from mine. He then took me by force, telling me I now was his newly-wed-wife.

The smell of the cows and hay still tingled my nostrils as I woke up from my dreams. Stunned, I noticed how I had wet my panties with my juices.

I needed something tangible to go back to reality and hurriedly started making my way downstairs. The sound of Daddy's loud snoring drifted toward me, even though I was only halfway down the stairs.

He was as cute as a little boy still wrapped up in my blanket, with his eyes closed and a dreamy expression on his face.

But there was nothing cute or little about the tent between his legs. It stopped me dead in my tracks, Dad's snoring and the ticking clock on the wall remaining the only sounds in the living room.

I had felt my father's penis growing, but right now my Daddy had a hard-on in his sleep, and by the sight of how big it tented up even under the blanket, his cock was definitely fully engorged.

As I approached my father's bed he must have sensed me, and groggily started to sit up as he looked at me, but then his eyes lowered. I guess he must have felt he had an erection. He smiled shyly at me as he lowered both his hands over his crotch, in an attempt to hide his unintentionally aroused member.

I realized I stared at the veins on his hands, wondering if Daddy had such running over his cock as well. Then, I too smiled shyly up at him. I ran a hand through my hair and inhaled deeply.

"You snore Daddy!" I scolded him while giving him a soft squeeze on his biceps to let him know I wasn't mad.

Even though he was embarrassed by his erection, my words had his eyes twinkling with humor, and the warm and kind smile on his shy face was irresistible to me, so it was only natural that when he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, I got on the couch with him and sat between his legs, my back against his, and my butt firmly pressed against his erection. He hadn't expected this and vainly tried to push me away from his body.

"We're just cuddling, Daddy," I spoke in a little girl's voice, grabbing his arms and holding them in mine, warming my cold hands with his warmth. "Hmm, you're so deliciously warm."

"Amelia, why have you come downstairs?" he whispered in a sleepy voice.

"Because I'm cold."

"What time is it?" he whispered again, apparently afraid to wake up Mom.

"It's 2 AM, but I can't sleep without my blanket. It's too cold."

"I thought you wanted to wash it?" he chuckled, his body slightly moving with his laughter. I felt Daddy's erection jumping up against me.

I turned my head and flashed a happy smile at him.

"Sweetie, Daddy needs to sleep now, okay?" He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, thinking that would do the trick.

"You snore Daddy!" I complained bitterly.

"You've slept next to my bedroom all your li--"

"I heard it the other night as well. I think you have recently started doing that. Are you having a cold?"

He shook his head.

"You did it last night, and it annoyed me greatly, but when I woke up just now I had to suppress a laugh. It was so loud I wondered if you were, like, doing it on purpose to get back at Mom."

"Mom hasn't complained about it, but I'll close the door to the living room, how's that sound?"

"I kind of like hearing you snore," I whispered softly, "it's like I'm sleeping next to a giant cuddle bear."

He gave me that sexy self-satisfied grin of his and I just melted.

"I'd love to be in your arms like this every night, lullabied to sleep by your snoring."

"Right..."

"I'm not kidding. You know how I used to have nightmares all the time. If you had snored back then it would have comforted me knowing you were there right next to me."

"Okay, princess... you have to go to bed now," he moaned as he effortlessly lifted me and placed me on my bare feet next to the couch. He smiled weakly, meanwhile raising one knee up. "You have school tomorrow," he reminded me.

"Can you even sleep with that hard-as-a-rock thing pressed against your belly all night?" I asked, no more pretending I didn't notice.

"Aah..." he stammered lost for words, raising his knee higher.

"Will it just go away, or...?"

"Yes... eventually anyway..." he mumbled, turning beet red.

"How do you men even sleep?" I wondered out loud, secretly enjoying Daddy's embarrassment.

"Please sweetie, close the door and let me sleep. It's too late to be having this conversation."

I nodded and bent down and raked a hand through his good thick head of blonde hair and kissed him there. I knew my pajamas were tight enough to not reward him with a cleavage, but if he wanted to, he could easily see the shape of my big breasts and the hard nipples pushing against the cotton of my shirt.

"Actually, I had this weirdest dream before I woke up."

He looked up in surprise. I bit my lip and with a mischievous grin looked up at him.

"You're still having nightmares?"

"It's something in between... wanna hear?"

"Sure, baby. I don't think you're leaving anyway."

He invited me to sit next to him, and sneakily pushed the blanket over his lap, covering most of his erection with it.

"Uh, so it's about sex... and stuff."

"Tell me, I'm all ears," he mocked me.

"I dreamed I lived like two hundred years ago, and it was so fun, you should have seen it: birds everywhere, and you could hear the herds of wild horses grazing close to our house at night. You came from a bloodline of farmers; we had cows, and a pig that hated me and would chase me away all the time."

Daddy laughed with a rather criminal smirk. I giggled with him, his laugh was that contagious.

"I didn't have to go to school, I just stayed at home all the time. One day you permitted me to take a swim in the lake behind the mountains, but you insisted I'd bring our dog with me. I swam and sunbathed, and I was as happy as people that go on a real vacation nowadays."

"That's a lovely dream, sweetheart. I wish mine were that awesome."

"There's more," and I continued speaking with a blush on my face which I knew he noticed, because he looked at me. "When I came home Mom was kidnapped by a gang of six men."

"I couldn't stop them?"

"Six men, Daddy? You think so?"

"Well it was Mom s--"

"In the dream, it was you and me but not Mom, 'cause she was a redhead... I don't know why..."

He smiled, shaking his head.

Whispering to Daddy in the dark on the couch, reminded me of how he had comforted me after I'd had one of my nightmares many years ago, always receiving me with a warm smile and a listening ear.

"I was devastated of course. The sheriff, but more often his deputy, informed us, but they weren't able to catch them. Sad, no? After a year, you... you..."

I stopped talking and swallowed nervously. It was quite a thing to tell my Dad. What was I thinking?

"I what?"

"Uh, nothing, then I woke up!" I smiled brightly.

"You're hiding something from me, you little rascal!" he said and embraced me. "Did I die?"

"Something else happened, it's pretty intense."

"Tell me!" When I didn't he became impatient, "you can't watch a movie and then turn it off at the last fifteen minutes. Tell me!"

"I don't know Dad. It's just a dream."

"A movie is only fantasy, Amelia, and yet I want to know what happens at the end."

"Well, uh..." I started saying, clearing my throat and inhaling deeply. It was just a dream.

"As soon as the deputy left, or the sheriff, I can't remember, you took me by my hand and pushed me inside the shed onto the hay, between a few cows that had just given birth. You told me Mommy wasn't coming back again. I can actually still feel the pain from those words. It was said in exactly the same voice as yours, and you were as real as real life. Anyway, I felt sad but I wasn't given any time to mourn her death. You pushed me down on the hay and destroyed my underwear and told me you couldn't wait until the wedding and that I had to consider you my husband. Not yet recovered from this revelation you took out your ready penis and stuffed it inside me. I cried and yelled but to no avail. You just kept humping away..."

"I would never," he objected in horror. "Sweetie, you know that, right? You're not scared of me, are you?"

I shook my head. "Of course not. It was expected of me. Without me realizing it, we were living like husband and wife for a year already. I took care of your children. And you helped me wash my hair."

"It was kind of peaceful, living there," I whispered melancholically. "No school or work, we just seized the day. You maintained the house, took care of the cattle, and hunted for food, while I was at home taking care of the kids. And the women wore such beautiful dresses back then. Very lady-like."

"That doesn't seem so bad, eh?" he smiled, touching my hair. "Except for that one event... maybe I was drunk?"

"I didn't smell anything other than your sweat. But to be honest I kind of embraced it when it happened. It helped me cope with the horrible news you had just given me."

He gave me an incredulous look.

"I had been dreading that news for a year. Of course, I knew those men wouldn't just drop her off, dripping with cum. They raped her, then killed her. I knew what was expected of me the day Mom was gone. It became increasingly clear when I noticed how you stared at my breasts and butt every time I would bend down to pick up the kids, or help with the cows."

"That was a long dream," he heaved.

"Not that long. But intense? Yes. Very. I had to convince myself it wasn't real. That's why I came downstairs. I needed a hug from you."

"Come here, child," he laughed and dragged me onto his body. I straddled him, and felt the lump of his penis under my ass, but he wasn't hard anymore.

"You know what the craziest of it all is?"

"Hmm?"

"How I looked back over my shoulder at you before you entered me, and how detailed your penis in my dream was. I've heard your voice plenty of times, have seen that nose of yours..." I giggled and playfully touched his nose, "I've seen those lips of yours," I continued saying, and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "but... all those years you have very successfully hidden your penis from my prying eyes. And yet, there is no doubt in my mind the penis in my dream resembles the one in your pants." I pressed my ass onto his penis as I said it.

He coughed and then coughed some more. "The air is dry in here," he apologized.

"I wasn't."

"That... aaah... sit a bit closer to my knee, babygirl, you're crushing Daddy with your butt."

It wasn't the first time I felt Daddy getting hard under me and I remained motionless.

"Baby..." he kept imploring me.

"The dream was just so real," I confessed, and laid my hands in his neck, "and since we won't live long enough to see time machines, do you think they could have been our ancestors, trying to reach out to me to tell me that it's okay to flirt a little with my papa?"

I smiled and lowered my hand over his neck and into the inside of his shirt. "Hmm, your chest is so hard."

"Stop that!" he chuckled awkwardly, but then he went silent as my hand went lower.

"Your hands are freezing!"

"Hmm, yup! I think I need something to warm them with, preferably something big enough to hold with both hands, what do you think?"

"Wanna know what I think?"

"Yesss," I hissed, kissing him long and firm on his lips, staring hard into his blue eyes right afterward.

"I think you need a boyfriend," he murmured, catching his breath.

I laughed at that.

"A boyfriend that likes to be your plaything."

"No boyfriend has ever known how to keep my attention for longer than three months. But then again they were all boys. I think I need to reconsider my options because I never realized men are like wine. You know what I'm saying?"

At that moment half the length of my arm was inside his shirt, gently massaging his stomach and chest.

"No matter how much you eat, you stay... hard and sexy."

He blushed and stammered and blushed some more, but I think he kind of liked the attention he was getting from me, a young, pretty girl in the middle of the night.

Daddy got hard again, real fast. But what natural man could resist? I wasn't rubbing up my father to have sex with him, but on the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing his naked erection, or jerking off my father if that helped him sleep. If anything, wouldn't it be praiseworthy for a daughter to make that sacrifice for her father? The blanket had shifted position, and yet again his penis strained the cotton of his pajama pants. It was dark around us, but I was close enough to see it.

"You're a one-horned rhinoceros, Daddy!" I giggled, raising my butt and making a show of staring at his obvious erection, "but your weapon isn't your nose!"

"You're so crazy sometimes," he chuckled, vainly trying to hide his erection with his hands again. The blanket hung loosely around his hips, pushed down by that massive horn of his.

After years of fantasizing, I'd become very curious about what it would look like. That one cock I wasn't supposed to see made me only all the more eager to see it.

"Would you attack me with that horn if I made you mad right now?"

"Stop teasing Daddy."

"Hmm! Your nostrils flaring angrily with steam while you impale me on that ever-threatening horn of yours?"

He was so ashamed!

"It's in a bit of a low spot though, wouldn't you agree, Daddy? If I didn't know any better I'd think that horn of yours is meant for other things."

"Wouldn't you like to know!" he chuckled, defying me by crossing his arms.

"I'd like to see!" I exclaimed happily, openly laying my hand on his erection.

His cock surprised me by flexing up against my palm as his body trembled from my touch. He grumbled something as his hand immediately grabbed my wrist and removed it from his swollen member.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to rub your belly like I did this evening, but that... horn of yours... is blocking it. Hmm, maybe that's its purpose, to protect your belly? It's certainly hard enough to take a pounding."

I pitied him and rubbed my finger gently over his cheek and nose and smiled, gloating at his embarrassment. He was so adorable, and yet so overpowering and ominous by simply just sitting there with a raging hard-on for me to see.

"Even though I'm rubbing the harder tip of your nose I can easily bend it. Your nose isn't up for the task. But I think you've hidden that horn of yours for a reason. Like a tiger, that'll only show its teeth and nails when it's absolutely necessary."

"Okay, you've had your fun. Can we--"

"Care to tell me what it's for? I'm puzzled, but I don't think it's meant as a weapon. Tell me what it's for?"

I awaited his answer as I rubbed his upper leg, simultaneously innocently batting my eyelashes at Daddy.

No response was received and that made me a little angry. I openly stared at how his erection pushed at his fly. His left hand wasn't big enough to hide his erection, yet again he tried. I wondered if it frustrated him to be hard.

"Melissa told me about this, you know?"

"About what?" he moaned in embarrassment.

"About how she would sit on her Daddy's lap and how she often had to maneuver because her Daddy would get hard as a rock as soon as she'd start kissing him."

"I told you, girls your age shouldn't be doing such things with their fathers. Are they fucking too?"

Hmm, I think Daddy was becoming a little frustrated!

"No!" I yelled, playfully slapping his chest. "But her dad doesn't stop cuddling with her just because his penis gets hard. They ignore it and more often than not the first thing she does when coming home is to sit on his lap, complaining about her schoolday, just normal stuff."

"She sits on his erection?"

"Uhm, yeah, but he doesn't mind."

"You have to talk with Melissa about that, what her father does is exploit her good nature."

"She doesn't mind, Dad! She just ignores it."

"You aren't very good at that, are you?"

"It's all new to me, Dad."

"I understand," he spoke hoarsely, "I'm not used to this either. But I know where to draw the line. This is crossing it."

"Can't we just ignore it as they do? Besides, it's not even that big," I said, glancing at his bulge.

"Are you provoking me?"

"Hmmm," I pondered, biting my lower lip while I teased Daddy by staring at that bulge that seemed to be unable to stay still, "It might be an optical illusion, but I think I've seen bigger."

I squeezed his upper leg as a way of apologizing.

"I'm sorry Daddy, no hard feelings?"

"You... you've seen... men naked?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!" I smiled broadly at him.

"I can't tell whether you're kidding or not," he chuckled, but his face became so serious then.

"I've seen a few cocks," I confessed in a sultry, little voice.

"Do you mean that, or are you just trying to give me a splitting headache?" he asked, and by the tone in his voice, I knew he demanded an answer.

But I wasn't sure if he could handle the truth.

"Do you want to know the truth?"