To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it couldn't hurt to tease Daddy one last time.

"I think you will sleep like a baby now that you've jerked yourself off," I whispered into his ear, kissing him there immediately after I had said it. Hm, if Daddy was as crazy about kissing sounds as me he'd love it, but on the off chance he didn't I put my hand on his crotch, touching Daddy there.

"No more," he bellowed angrily.

Clearly, Daddy wasn't as receptive to my advances as he was when he was hard. I was tempted to snap back at him, but parting from him that way wasn't what I wanted.

"You're being distant again, not even kissing me or touching my hand."

His breath quickened and his body froze. I think he was pretty mad. I just wasn't sure if he was mad at me, or at himself for having just jerked off while fantasizing about his daughter's sweet lips kissing him.

I laid on the couch with Dad for much longer than two minutes. I held myself close to his body, my breathing following the rhythm of his. I felt Daddy's body calm down.

"Can you help me? I'm kinda cramped back here?"

He helped me get up from behind him and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just gave me a quick kiss on my cheek instead.

"Night Daddy," I whispered, kissing him on the corner of his mouth.

When he wished me good night and laid down I couldn't refuse and offered to tuck him in. His weak smile was all the encouragement I needed. I pushed the blanket under his back and legs on both sides, and smiled at seeing the result.

Expressing as much sympathy in my eyes as I could I gazed at Dad one last time before leaving him.

At least Daddy wouldn't worry about his fight with Mom, because I was sure he'd have me on his mind all night.

****************************************************************

Philip could barely sleep that night, plagued by the little voice of Amelia, and not in the least by the vivid memories of the way her hands had touched him there where no daughter should.

When he dreamed of punishing her for her behavior last night, he had his first wet dream in years. He roughly woke her up by putting her over his knee. Her tired and gloomy face changed nothing about her beauty, if anything it turned him on even more. Not before long the blows on her body came from two sides, one from his hand slapping her asscheeks, and the other from his stiff cock, hitting her in her belly every time she'd scream and rock back and forth on his lap.

To have her bent over his knee like that: those big tits on display, her pajama pants around her ankles, and the outline of her pussylips visible through her panties had been too much for him in his sleep.

He noticed too late, the cum already flying out of his cockhead when his orgasm woke him up from his illicit dream. He felt his cock stuck out above his pants and touch the soft blanket, and in fear of staining the couch, he pressed more of the blanket over his cum-spurting cock.

It had been by far the most embarrassing moment in his life. Deprived of sleep, consumed by self-hatred and disgust, and his mind being a whirlwind of doubt and emotion, he finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

****************************************************************

"Morning, sleepyhead!" I greeted Daddy on the couch after Mommy had just left for work.

Daddy looked confused, fumbling around him like a drunk, as his eyes were still getting used to the daylight.

"I think you have to hurry Daddy. You're supposed to be working already."

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" he grumbled, and told me to fetch his clothes from his bedroom.

I didn't mind helping Daddy, even if he had a morning mood. Too bad he didn't have morning wood, he'd be much more friendlier then! The embarrassment would always give his cheeks that blushing pink color that made him look so cute.

I blatantly stared at Daddy as he bared his chest and belly and dropped his pajama pants. We simultaneously noticed the dried-up stains on his boxers.

"I need new underwear. Go get it!" he commanded without covering up or turning around, either because he had moved past the shame or just because he was in a hurry.

Glad to be playing his maid today, I ran up to the wardrobe in his bedroom. Briefs, trunks, boxers, or boxer briefs? They were all available choices. I went for loose-fitting boxers to give Daddy's balls more space, as well as his penis in case it should need it.

"Wait in the kitchen," Daddy told me when I handed him his boxers.

Dressed in ordinary pants and a button-up t-shirt he skipped breakfast and left straight to his home office. I grabbed my blanket from the couch, figuring he would likely sleep in his bed tonight, dropped it off on my bed, and then left for school.

During my day I kept wondering if Daddy was going to sleep on the couch again. Based on how grumpy Mommy had been this morning it was certainly a possibility. She had not even awoken Daddy, even though she knew he had to work, and she'd been extra quiet as if she wanted him to run into trouble.

Would Daddy ask for my blanket again? I sighed as I kept comparing one male teacher after another with my Daddy. They all came up short.

A little weak in my knees I made my way home, the butterflies flying around in my stomach as soon as I had closed the front door behind me.

I opened the door to Dad's office and saw he sat in front of his laptop. "Hi Daddy," I whispered tentatively, testing his mood.

He didn't answer but instead beckoned me in with a nod. "There's no one watching this time," he said with a smile on his face.

"That's nice Daddy," I whispered, immediately planting my butt on his legs, and my lips on his cheek.

Dad's eyes looked a little tired, with dark circles under them, and I made a mental note to thank him for his hard work at the end of the workweek. I could bake him a cake, or buttermilk biscuits which he devoured every time I'd make them.

"Is that a new one?"

Daddy stared at my tight mini-skirt that hugged my hips and left most of my legs bare.

"Maybe if you had asked me a year ago," I mumbled, kind of disappointed.

But also thrilled at the prospect of Daddy checking me out every day, from here on.

"That top is new though," he stated in a voice that became less confident with every word he pronounced.

"It is!" I giggled insincerely.

It wasn't new-new, but hey- Dad was trying! Why fuck up his mood? Things would get better.

"You look lovely today!" he complimented me as he gave my body an approving look.

My cleavage and hard nipples didn't seem to mind him, nor did the sexy thigh gap between my legs.

"It's cold outside though, I can feel that on that butt of yours," he laughed a little, "just be careful not to catch a cold, sweetie."

"I wear pants when I'm on my bike, but uhm, my pussy being too cold is usually not the problem I'm having." As I said it I dug my thumbs into my top, pretending I needed to adjust it a little to provide my tits more comfort.

He got so shy then I almost feared I'd gone too far by skipping the foreplay. I pretended I didn't notice that his eyes were staring at my tits when I pushed them together.

"You're such a cutie pie Daddy for noticing!" I whispered and kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

"W-what?" he asked, widening his eyes.

"For noticing my new top!" I smiled, looking at his deep blue eyes.

His arms stayed stiff next to his body again, his body language not at all showing the relaxed attitude he had mustered in his voice. When I hugged him he hesitated for a second but then hugged me back. We held each other in silence as he caressed my back, likely sensing I longed for his touch. I pressed my head into his neck, while I simultaneously rubbed his left leg.

"Did you talk to that man again, the one who saw us?"

"I talk to him every day, sweetie."

"Did he mention me?"

"Uh, yeah, but that's not important."

"I wanna know. What did he say about me? If you tell me, I'll tell you what Melissa's said about you."

He looked down at me, giving me the once-over.

"What did you and that girl discuss? You're talking about me behind my back?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"You first."

"No... you first!" he said, and as his left arm held me tight onto his lap, his other tickled me in my armpits.

I squealed and giggled as I begged for mercy, bouncing on his lap as I tried to avoid his fingertips.

Daddy had that warm, charming smile of his as he chuckled happily at my squeals, clearly enjoying this.

"Yield!" he bellowed in mock anger, his eyes shining with joy.

But Daddy raised no dummy. I raised my butt up because I wanted to tickle him in response, just when his hand moved to my other arm. It bumped into my breasts, scraping my hard nipples in the process.

He stared down at it, at my sizeable breasts and those hard, suckable nipples. I couldn't help it; Daddy didn't like heating the house.

"Hopefully the numbness will wear off sometime next year," I giggled as I touched my breasts with my fingers.

He chuckled and mumbled an apology.

I ignored it, feeling my breasts with my fingers, meanwhile getting a little wet from his hard staring.

"You first. That iron fist of yours bruised my tits."

He inhaled deeply through his nose and then held his breath, as if pondering his next words.

"He asked me if you had a key to my house, and if my wife knew about you."

"That's pretty hot! Imagine that! What else did he say? If I suspect you hide something from me I won't tell you about what Melissa has said, so choose your words carefully," I warned my father, looking up at him expectantly.

"Just some of the same stuff Amelia," he said, squeezing my arm and smiling encouragingly at me.

When he could tell his answer was a little too vague for my comfort he continued with a sigh:

"I didn't tell him you're my daughter because that would open up a whole new can of worms. So I just answered by telling him I pick you up from time to time. We talked a bit more, nothing interesting, until he asked me if you liked doggy... I have talked about sex with him before, so it isn't that strange he would ask me, especially now that he has seen you. But I didn't know what to answer. So I just told him you liked it a lot, and then I lied saying someone was at the door. I came back ten minutes later but he was still there with a smirk on his face, clearly interested in hearing more. He asked me where we met, how many times a week we see each other, and if you swallowed for me. I'm sorry, Amelia... I never wanted this."

I knew my face was flushed because it felt exactly as hot as when I had the flu last year. But getting wet after hearing this from my very own father was a different kind of sickness I didn't know the cure to. But I did know the comfort.

"So you ask him these kinds of personal questions as well?" I asked, visualizing my Dad laughing at his laptop as he cracked jokes about women with his co-worker.

"No, just about sex in general."

Well, there you have it...

"Hmm, okay..." I whispered, smiling shyly.

"Now tell me what you and your friend talked about."

"Well, I fear it isn't nearly as interesting. She didn't ask me if you liked to fuck doggystyle or if I swallowed for--"

"That's okay," he cut me off.

"She merely asked me... if I had ever seen you and Mommy make love together."

"And...?" he grinned.

"I said no of course!"

"That's a relief," he chuckled, jokingly wiping the imaginary sweat off his forehead.

"Yeah, mm-hmm, you could say that... Hearing you fuck Mommy has already scarred me for life. Imagine what could happen if I'd see it, too. Uhm, Is this okay though, Dad? Do you have time for a break?" I whispered, pouting my lips a little, hoping he wouldn't send me away.

"Yeah," he croaked, his voice betraying his uneasiness.

"Nice..."

"How was your school day?"

"Aaww, you're so compassionate Daddy," I sighed in a whisper, so close to his ear now. "It was okay, but I kept thinking back about how much fun we had on the couch last night."

"Ah, yeah that was fun, wasn't it?" he spoke lowly.

My heartbeat skyrocketed upon hearing Daddy say that. Could it mean he liked being hard around me?

"You're not wearing the 'Daddy's-dick' belt today, what happened to it?" I asked, and giggled a little to lift his spirits.

"Ah, I'm, uh... wearing different pants today," he explained nervously as he must have felt my hand moving over his crotch to his other leg.

"Hmm, yeah I can see that, they might be my favorite. It's soft and looks so sexy on you."

He smiled a little, blushing from my praise and my blatant staring at his crotch.

"Why do I keep thinking about 'Daddy's dick'? I asked rhetorically in mock frustration.

The lewd nature of our conversation was causing a stir in Daddy's pants, and when he apologetically looked up at me I just smiled, and looked down again at his rapidly growing penis.

I guess my hand caressing his upper leg so close to his balls, and my constant flirting became irresistible even to my father, or at least his cock seemed to like it.

"Let's give it some more space," I whispered, and opened the button above his zipper as fast as I could. The pressure I felt behind it felt so urgent, a manly need, impatient to be freed.

"J...just the button," he sighed, grabbing my wrist when I was about to lower his zipper.

I nodded, meanwhile fascinated by the spectacle of seeing a man growing hard. I had never witnessed it before like that, men were already hard by the time my hand would land there.

I deftly pulled the zipper of his pants down with my other hand. He was about to stop me again, but I hushed him, whispering I'd only unzip his pants for two third. I think Daddy was shocked, he just kept staring in awe as I V'd out his fly. His cock did the rest, greedily pushing up through the open hole, stretching the cotton on his loose-fitting black boxers to the max.

I caressed Daddy's upper legs over his pleasantly soft and warm pants, but a part of me that had been there for years longed to just lift his boxers and free my father's cock and see it in all its beauty. Maybe if he'd let me, I could kiss it, just to show how much I appreciated Dad at that moment for being so sweet not to refuse what he'd shared with my mom.

Whenever my fingers came closer to his cock he sighed and put his hands over my caressing fingers to stop me. When he did, I dug my nails into his pants, and I could tell he liked my hot, little hands on his legs, because he let me caress them again after he had lifted his hands.

I straddled him then, but Daddy made sure I wasn't pressed up against his erection. Still, there were barely a few inches between that hard cock of his and my belly.

"My belly's swollen too, see Daddy?" I asked in a warm, soothing voice as I lifted my top and bared more of my belly to my father. "It's like there's a butterfly garden in there! Actually, it's more like a herd of elephants trampling across my intestines, but as crazy as it might sound, I like it. It gives me the feeling I'm alive you know? Like I'm doing something worth remembering."

"Yeah?" he blinked in puzzled surprise at the sight that greeted his beautifully bright blue eyes, or maybe he just wanted to convince his brain he wasn't dreaming. "Have you felt the same with those men?"

"No," I confessed self-confidently. "Never. I always knew they just wanted me for my pussy. But seeing you so happy gives me this feeling that I'm loved by you beyond anything I could have imagined. The superlative of enjoying quality time with my Daddy."

"I'm happy for the fact you're not angry with me," he mumbled inaudibly, taken aback by my rambling.

"Can I touch it? My hands are cold?" I smiled but it vanished instantly when his face turned red with rage and shame.

"No, Amelia, if you touch it you're in trouble. I am your father. This is as far as we can go!"

Whew, that temper of Daddy! He was so cute, but right now he was overreacting.

"Don't be such a pussy," I whimpered and slapped his unmoving hard-as-a-rock cock.

Daddy moaned angrily and grabbed me tightly, nearly falling off his chair. His cock throbbing wildly in his boxers before my eyes hypnotized me completely.

"Have you gone mad?" he bellowed in a hoarse voice. "You have those men you hang out with for such things. We are family, therefor we aren't going to touch each other there, you understand, little girl?"

"I'm not that little anymore, or am I?" I whispered, biting on my lower lip.

Daddy wasn't amused and stood up with me still in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him, resulting in a low groan from Daddy when his penis smashed into my belly.

"I'm going to bring you to your room, and you're going to stay there until dinner," he spoke sternly as he waved his finger threateningly as if I indeed was a little girl.

He put my butt down on the bed, and straightening his back his cock bumped up against my nose. I leaned back and looked up at him shyly, not daring to speak because I could tell he was kinda mad at me. He stood there for a few seconds, and then I realized he looked up my mini-skirt at my wet panties.

"You..." he started saying in a hoarse voice and then cleared his throat in annoyance, "...you stay here."

In a flash, his hands moved to his crotch and I felt my pussy gushing my panties. Daddy was going to show me his cock to spite me.

But he didn't. I watched with bated breath as my father put his erection, hidden behind those boxers of his, out of sight again by zipping up his pants. Flushed and panting from the intense encounter we'd just had, he left.

I heard Daddy talk then, and I hoped it was that colleague that had seen me the other day. I hoped he would ask my Daddy a lot more questions about me. And with the fresh memory of his erection slapping my face he might enjoy it for a change.

My fingers touched my pussy through my panties. Daddy had made me so wet again. It was kinda sick but it was just a fantasy. I fantasized about what it was like for my mother to have sex with my father. I could tell his penis was quite large, but in my waking dream I kept going back to his sexy grin, those blue eyes so different from mine, and his blonde hair, making him as sexy as the typical Swedish man.

I pushed my panties down to my ankles. Daddy had commanded me to stay in my room and to leave him alone, so there was no risk he would be barging in.

My swollen pussy lips longed for a man's touch, but no one available I swiped my finger over my slit, dragging my juices with my finger. I was as wet as Daddy's cock had been hard. My eyes fell upon the blanket Daddy had borrowed the other day. I pressed it against my pussy, and closed my legs a little as I started pushing back against it.

My fingers touched something on the blanket, and at first, I thought it was because I had wettened it, but then I saw they were cum stains from my Daddy! Delirious with lust and with a pounding heart I gasped for air as I pushed it against my wet opening. The plush blanket didn't have the same effect a cock would, but thinking about how my own father had used it to masturbate himself with, sniffing it while he did it, and then cumming on them, and then carelessly leaving it behind on the couch like he had done the next day, made me so hot for my father.

I knew his sperm had lost its ability to knock me up but the thought alone made me gush more juices over my playing fingers. I pushed Dad's cum over my pussy, and watched in lust as my wet juices absorbed the seed.

"Hmm, Daddy is that your cum?" I moaned touching my hard, little clit, rubbing it hard.

I don't know how Daddy managed to stay dry like he had but I came right then, gushing all over my blanket. I wished I had sniffed Daddy's cum, or had tasted it. I was as close to my father's cock as I had ever been, and I had wasted it by humping my hips against it. The only thing that could make this experience even hotter was fresh hot cum from...

1...34567...12