To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
268 Followers

"Yes."

"I'm not sure if you're strong enough, Daddy."

"I am," he heaved.

"I've seen five cocks so far."

"That's not telling me the truth," he responded, refusing to believe I'd told him the truth.

"Okay."

"Amelia, are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes."

"Who?" he asked, completely shocked.

"Just men, who cares!"

"Men? You just told me you only had experience with boys?"

"I lied, but that's the only thing I lied about. I did it because it wasn't the right moment to drop the a-bomb in your lap."

"What men?"

"Men from Cool Crush."

"That bar you hang out at on the weekends?"

"Uh-huh."

"You met all five of them there?"

"Yeah, where else would I meet men?"

"How old were they?"

"I didn't ask, but one looked a lot like you, and one other told me he recently divorced his wife because her tits were too small."

"That's lovely, babygirl!" he complimented me on my choice of men. "My daughter's known as the local slut, and here I was thinking you touched yourself in bed a little and that would be as far as you'd go, convinced you were as chaste and virginal as a snowflake." He raised his hand from his erection and applauded me in anger.

What is it with men and their obsession with their daughter's virginity?

"So, how did that go?" he asked, lowering both his hands to my hand that was rubbing his leg. "You bat your eyes at them like you just did at Daddy? Then they buy you a beer and ask you if you wanna go to their place?"

"Not really. Melissa and I come in, sit and talk, and then men will come to us. There's no need to flirt."

"What if it's a man reeking of sweat, or overweight and ugly as fuck?" he asked angrily.

"I don't mind a little sweat, some men come there after a hard day's of work, Daddy. To answer your other question, most men are average looking, which is fine to me."

"Okay, so you like the guy and then what?"

"Then we'll sit somewhere a bit more privately and if I like him I'm not afraid to let him know."

"By doing what?"

"By smiling a lot and giggling at all his jokes."

"Right," Dad chuckled, shaking his head, likely visualizing me in a bar full of older men.

"They look at your tits?" he asked while he stared at my bossom.

"Uhm, sure, they love it."

"You don't mind?" he asked in surprise, his big blue eyes becoming even bigger.

"If it's a man and me trapped in an elevator sure, but in a bar, it's to be expected. Besides, I wear low-cut dresses, mini-skirts, and tops for a reason.

"So my daughter's sitting there with a recently divorced older man perverting on my little girl, who's cracking jokes and buying her beer? Then what?"

"This is embarrassing Daddy! You can't ask me this, you're invading my privacy!"

"You're my daughter!" he said, "I'm the only one that can ask this, and you'd better tell me."

"We start kissing and stuff."

"...and stuff? What does that mean?"

"Like, touching his legs..." I replied shyly.

"Like you are touching mine?" Dad asked, raising up his hands from mine.

"Yeah, something like that," I confessed.

"Then what?" he continued his interrogation. I'd never seen him more furious.

"They do the same, touching my bare legs under my skirt."

"You like that? You like men touching your bare legs?" he asked, gazing down at my firm legs in my pants.

"If he's nice."

"Why aren't you dressed like a whore now?"

He started tapping his feet in anger and then also his legs, and made me bounce along gently.

"I don't like it when you call me that."

"I mean why aren't you wearing one of those sexy babydolls you asked me to buy for you?"

"Sometimes I just like to wear pajama pants. You don't hear me complaining about why you aren't sleeping in underwear."

"Okay then. So, what happens next? C'mon, tell me!"

"Then we start feeling each other."

"Details," he huffed.

"He pushes his palm on my p... uhm, and I put mine on his crotch."

"Are they hard when you do?"

"Always. And then, if you insist on knowing, we leave. But only if I really like him and feel safe around him."

"How does that happen, Amelia? They ask you if you wanna go outside and fuck?"

Being so close to Daddy's face made this conversation pretty awkward for me. Straddled on his lap there was just nowhere to look at, except at his staring blue eyes that were ice-cold then, robbed of their usual warmth and fatherly affection.

"No. One man asked me if I wanted to see his car. Another time a man told me one guy kept looking at us and if I wanted to kiss some more, but outside. Just normal stuff, Dad, they are not rapists."

"Says you. You decide that a complete stranger can stick his dick up your... well, you know what, only because they buy you a beer and make a few silly jokes?"

"Because I want to have sex, duh. You're so ignorant!"

"What have you done with those men, baby?"

"Dad, that's private!" I objected.

I didn't like this anymore. I'd just been flirting a little, rubbing Daddy and teasing him, but then he suddenly demanded to know all about my experiences with men. If I'd asked him, he would've been outraged and would've told me it was none of my business.

"You sucked their cocks, is that it?"

"Dad!"

"Well?"

"It's none of your business, okay?" I lowered my voice, intimidated by his fingers that dug deep into my hip flesh as he held me onto his lap.

"Is that a yes?"

"I'm not asking around what woman got fucked by you when and where and how!"

"I'm a man!"

"So?"

"It's different."

"Yeah, I can see that," I answered, slapping my palm against Daddy's erection. "Sit on their laps for a minute and their penis gets rock-hard."

Daddy moaned and gasped for breath, and immediately shifted uneasily on the couch as soon as my hand had landed.

"Don't touch me there!" he threatened me angrily. "You don't get to touch me there, you understand? I'm your father, Amelia, not one of those failures from the bar!"

"You're starting to sound like a broken record," I mocked him, and slapped my hand against his bulging pants again, only much harder this time.

"Amelia-Haaaa!"

"Even from the force of my hand it barely moves. It's like a rock," I remarked.

"Enough about my cock now! What did you do with those men?"

"I'm done!" I said and stood up. I really was done with this. No father should have to know such details about their daughter's life.

He didn't let me leave but grabbed me by my pants. I felt his fingertips brush my ass cheeks through the thin cotton. And then I felt my pants and panties pushing hard into my pussy as Daddy yanked me toward him. I felt my pussy gush at that and when he dropped me onto his lap again, the sheer power of Daddy and the stimulation on my little clit did that to me.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

I definitely was and I think he knew when he stared into my eyes.

"Let's just talk about it, okay?" he asked.

I melted by looking into Daddy's eyes. They showed his true feelings. Daddy was jealous!

I nodded and inhaled deeply. "What else would you like to know?"

"I don't need to know about all those men, just tell me about the first one. What was he like, and why did you like him?"

"You're just gonna call me a slut again..." I said, folding my arms.

"I won't!"

"I have yet to hear an apology for that by the way. Also, I don't think you realize how much it hurt for a girl to hear her father call her a slut. I've always been a good girl, and I've always only wanted to please you in everything I did."

"You're a good girl, I know that," he mumbled, averting his eyes from between my legs. I gazed down and noticed the wet spot on them.

Ever since I had been talking with Daddy I had felt butterflies in my belly, and tinglings in my pussy. I'm sure I'd had a mini-orgasm when Daddy pulled me toward him by my pants.

"I shouldn't have called you a slut."

"You mean it?"

"Yes. I feel ashamed."

"I hope you do... Anyway, that first man was the one that looked a lot like you; the same tall athletic build, the same wavy blond hair, and those same kind eyes with that intensity that warms my heart every time. Even his smile resembles yours."

"Sounds like you were swept off your feet," he said smiling, embracing me tightly.

"He had a ring on his finger, Daddy."

He nodded understandingly.

"But that's just the thing. I found it exciting to flirt with him, knowing he had a wife at home that thought he was meeting up with his friends, but he wasn't, he was with me. It started like with all the men: he bought me drinks, and we chatted a little. But then he showed me how big his balls were."

Daddy muttered something but I couldn't really understand his mumbling.

"Figuratively speaking of course," I giggled.

I got a little handsy and laid my hand on his belly just above his erection, and put my other on his upper leg, the nails on my fingertips intentionally touching and softly scratching what I hoped were my Daddy's balls.

"He kissed me hard on my mouth, with Melissa right next to me. He then offered to bring me home. I got there by bike, but it was as cold outside as it is today, so I accepted. I was nervous, but also excited beyond anything when his hand grabbed mine and took me outside. He put my bike in his car and then..."

"Uhm, it gets pretty graphic from then on."

"Tell me."

I didn't see any hesitation in Daddy's eyes, just the curiosity of a man.

"He asked me if I still lived with my parents, and when I told him I did, he asked me if we could go to Melissa's place. I told him she lived with her parents as well. He then blatantly asked me where we could do things in private."

"I'm sorry Daddy... I know he only cared about my body, but I was curious and got wet real fast when he stuck his hand up my skirt and started touching my panties. I touched his erection just as eagerly. I know you don't like this part, but you have no idea how proud I was I'd made a man hard. I still don't know whether he was married or not, but he didn't want to go to his place. So then I whispered that he could start the car so we'd be warm, and after glancing around I was confirmed in my suspicion that we were alone, nobody was there on the parking lot."

"All right," Dad sighed, clearly uncomfortable by what I had told him. "As long as you had a good time, right?" he smiled warmly.

"I had!" I said, blushing heavily.

We both went quiet but I saw that ache in his eyes. I don't know if it was because of me telling him all this, or because I had paused.

"Want me to continue, or...?"

"Please, do, if I'm not embarrassing you of course."

His left hand still held me around my hips, while his other hand, in an attempt to comfort me, stroked my arm. Meanwhile, I was still softly scratching Dad's balls and rubbing his belly, so very close to his hard-on.

"It feels good to tell you this. It actually feels like a weight lifting off my shoulders. Like I don't have to hide things from my own Daddy anymore. All the times you jokingly said I needed to find myself a boyfriend it hurt, because I knew you thought I hadn't even kissed a boy yet. I felt like a bad daughter, doing things behind your back. I once almost told you though. Remember that night when I woke you up, and you told me to go back to bed because you were scared Mom would wake up? It was then Dad, it was then I wanted to tell you. I felt so miserable, I couldn't even sleep. It was the day I'd had sex for the first time. But then I feared what your reaction would be like, and I left. The next day you never even bothered asking me why I woke you up in the middle of the night, or why I was up so early that morning."

Daddy kissed me on my cheek and whispered into my ear. It made me shiver. I had to continue because I didn't think I could if I waited any longer.

"I had hinted at still being a virgin by telling him I'd never had a boyfriend. But I didn't like the idea of losing my virginity in the back of his car, and I think he sensed that. He looked around at the empty cars around us, and then pushed one of the straps off my shoulder. He was very rough with my bra, baring one of my breasts, and bending his head down he started licking and sucking it. Yeah, I guess you could say I was swept off my feet then. I felt his hunger for me on his hot breath and on his tongue. He feverishly started sucking on my nipples. It was so amazingly hot to feel him suck on them with so much fury as if his life depended on it. It was my first time fooling around with a man, and the first thing that man went for were my big tits. He pushed them both up with his hands, alternating between my nipples. As soon as he had my left nipple on his tongue I longed for him to take my right nipple back in his mouth again. Then he flicked my seat back, pushed my panties down, and started licking there. I came within a few minutes. To feel a man's tongue on my little sensitive nub for the first time, Daddy... you just have no idea. Fireworks were exploding inside of me, and I had to beg him to stop licking me. I was so overwhelmed. It's only natural I wanted to explore from then on, no?"

Daddy's hands held still as he stared at my breasts, lost in thoughts.

"Can I go now?"

"What happened then?"

"I returned the favor and then we kissed each other goodbye."

"You sucked his cock?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"What?"

"Did he warn you before he came?"

"No. I guess I should have known because he started panting, but I thought he just did it because he was excited or something."

"Hmm, he nodded in agreement. "Did you swallow?"

"I tried, but I wasn't very successful. It was like a gun going off, pumping my mouth full with cum, which I wasn't prepared for at all."

"That must have been unpleasant."

"Uh-huh."

"Are you going to that bar again this Friday?"

I thought for a moment, and frowning my eyebrows I doubtingly shrugged my shoulders. Melissa didn't go every weekend, and I was too self-conscious to walk into a bar filled with men all on my own.

"How about staying at home Friday night, and also the days after?"

"I don't know, Daddy," I sighed, biting my lower lip.

When I looked up into his eyes, Daddy had that same abstruse look as the men that fucked me had. It was as if my father violated me with that look alone, especially with his degrading insult still fresh in my mind. It scared me and yet turned me on that I could have this effect on my father.

"To put it bluntly," he began speaking in a gruff voice, "you are doubting whether you want to sit on the couch with Daddy or rather want to get fucked in the alley, aren't you?"

"Y--yes," I stammered, baffled by his question.

"You're horny often?"

His shameless questioning and interest in my sex life gave me butterflies in my stomach, and when he started bouncing me on his leg again, I felt unmistakable little shocks in my pussy, even more so when I stared into those bright blue eyes I knew so well. I had felt one or a few butterflies before but I couldn't place it, didn't understand, but I knew then. Daddy was the man that had my heart skip a beat, yet somehow I had always chosen to refuse to acknowledge my true feelings for him.

It was so unfair though. He was my father, married to my mother. It was by far the worst man for me to have tender feelings for. But all the memories I had of him were only convincing my brain that Daddy was the right man for me. No matter how mad he got, he'd not even once hit me. When I started crying after I'd damaged his car in one of my first rides he showered me with kisses, telling me it was his fault. If I wanted to have something new I just had to mention it and he would readily give me his credit card.

I didn't think it was fair for my mother to keep such a man to herself for her entire life. Sure, Mom was great and all, but Dad was something different. I couldn't believe I would ever find a man like him. Men were not interested in cuddling and kissing, but Daddy had opened up within two days, and I think he liked it, otherwise, he wouldn't cuddle and kiss with Mom either.

"I'm ashamed to tell you, but I'm horny all the time."

It wasn't easy to admit this to my father, but I didn't like lying to him, and I intended not to lie one more time to him. Not after we'd become this close.

"It's normal for a girl your age," he soothed me with his voice.

"How about you, Daddy?" I asked, my voice unintentionally a little sultry.

"I'll answer this because you're my daughter, but make sure to remember this well: men are always horny."

I felt my pussy leaking when his eyes went over my breasts while he so proudly announced he was horny all the time.

"All men?"

"Yes, nearly all men."

"No exceptions?"

"I don't think so."

"And they're horny 24/7?"

He nodded, staring at my nipples this time. I moved my fingers again, just a little closer to his balls this time. I could tell by Daddy's face it pleasured him.

"Baby, you can't--" he stammered but I cut him off. I licked my lips and then kissed him.

"I suppose that was your good night kiss," he laughed nervously.

"Your lips are just so irresistible," I whispered softly. I lowered my other hand two inches lower and grabbed his round belt buckle with my fingers and pulled it toward me.

"The 'D' stands for 'Dick'? I asked smiling, after I had just noticed his belt buckle had a capital letter D in the middle, shamelessly staring at my Daddy's erection.

"No," he mumbled. His legs held still but he moved, as if he wanted to get up and leave.

"Deflowerer?"

"I've never deflowered anyone in my life," he chuckled defensively.

"Hmm, how many guesses do I have left?"

"I think three more should suffice," he spoke wisely.

"Do Me?"

"No." He laughed so hard that I worried for a sec my mother would wake up.

See, I knew he liked my attention!

"Da Pussy Destroyer?"

"Nooo," he laughed, less loud this time.

"Hhhhmmm," I thought out loud, rubbing my chin for effect. His dazzling smile was so lovely I couldn't help but return a smile.

"Daddy's dick?"

"You guessed right," he said with that evil sexy, handsome smile of his.

"Aaww Daddy, that's so cute!" I giggled, and without thinking about the possible consequences I squeezed the tip of that throbbing bulge of his.

I had always been a girl that liked to explore with my hands. Everybody would always tell me 'don't touch that', but it is not what I heard from Daddy. The only response he gave was a deep moan followed by a heavy sigh.

"Daddy's dick, huh?" I laughed a little, squeezing the warm tip one more time.

"Don't," he beseeched me with his hands trembling on my hips. "It's not sexual, I just woke up with an erection."

"Mm-hmm," I answered as my palm glided over his entire bulge. "I'm just touching a little, Daddy, it's got nothing to do with sex."

"I, I need to pee," he harshly broke off my fondling by pushing me off him and onto the couch, and then ran off to the restroom.

I sighed. I guess Daddy was a little shy. When he came back his bulge was gone.

"You made it in time?" I asked ambiguously.

"Barely," he muttered.

I laid down on the couch on my side and beckoned him with my finger. I saw the hesitation and guilt in his eyes.

"With that rocket in your pocket gone, we can finally cuddle without you stressing out all the time. Come here, Daddy, cuddle on the couch with me before you send me off to my cold room again."

He smiled wanly as he laid down with his back to mine. I hugged him from behind and gave him a few kisses in his neck.

"Hhm!" I moaned and then inhaled deeply. "You smell insanely good today."

"I'd really like to sleep now, sweetheart." He fumbled with his blanket and then lay it over the both of us. "Just two minutes and then you have to leave."

Hm, two minutes isn't much, but then again a hundred and twenty seconds with my tits pressed firmly into Daddy's back, and with my hands around his body, I knew they'd be the best minutes of my life.

erialfor
erialfor
268 Followers