To Capture a Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" I cried, closing my legs, hiding my private parts from his prying eyes.

"I thought I recognized that smell," he stated matter-of-factly, shaking his head in disgust as he kept staring at me.

"What are you doing here? The door was closed!" I cried out, hoping he hadn't seen much of my body.

"Maybe I really am a rhino..." he said and then chuckled when he saw the puzzled look on my face, "they have bad eyesight, but a good sense of smell. With the wall between us, it was pretty hard to see you, but when I went to take a piss... I could smell your cunt before I opened your door. I guess that's how they find a female to mate with."

My legs trembled, with my panties still dangling between my ankles, as I saw Daddy standing there in my door opening breathing in deeply through his nose, as if my scent still tingled his nostrils. Tall as he was his shadow fell over my body, and it intimidated me.

"What's wrong, babygirl? Don't agree with my analogy? I thought you liked playing games? Not much fun when you're the victim, eh?" he spoke as his eyes wandered to my chest.

I unintentionally was showing my father a lot of cleavage.

"I'll wash that before you're going to rub it all over yourself again," he murmured gruffly, stepping forward and grabbing my blanket.

"Noooo," I whimpered softly holding onto the blanket, feeling more self-conscious than ever.

"Let go," he grumbled, and pulled hard.

I felt the blanket slip from my grasp. Daddy's eyes which had looked heavy with fatigue earlier, were bright and lively as he fixed them on my bare pussy.

He bent forward and when I retreated my legs he chuckled and grabbed me by my ankles and took off my panties.

"Follow me."

His deep masculine voice confounded me, and holding my hand over my vagina I followed my father into the bathroom. He tossed the blanket and panties in the washer. His eyes wandered briefly to my legs as he walked over to me.

"Toss those clothes in the washer and then turn it on. You need a shower. When the washer is done I'll wash your bed sheets."

"I can wash them myself," I whispered very softly, not at all at ease at the idea of Daddy snooping around in my bedroom while I was taking a shower.

"What did you say? Speak up, sweetheart."

His handsome smile only caused me intense anger.

"I said I can do it myself," I repeated it louder this time, my voice echoing in the bathroom.

"Aha..." he mumbled, staring at my hand cupping my vagina. "I'll change your sheets, then you may wash them."

Knowing I wouldn't offer resistance by my vulnerable, half-naked position, he disappeared into my bedroom.

Daddy normally didn't enter my bedroom, and although he was a decent man he could definitely get a little nosey sometimes. The sex tapes I had stashed away in my nightstand for my friend Melissa weren't something he ever needed to see.

Then again, why would Daddy open my nightstand drawer in the first place? And if he did, he wouldn't see it because it was hidden under a towel. Besides, I'd immediately miss them if he took them to his room.

When I was done with my shower I didn't see Daddy. Closing my bedroom door I walked over to my nightstand. Everything was there the way I left it. He hadn't seen it. Good!

The arguing between Dad and Mom escalated at dinner. Apparently, Mom had felt second choice their whole marriage, while Dad harshly told her to shut up and let bygones be bygones. It was impossible for me to choose sides, but when Mom told Daddy he wasn't going to sleep next to her that night I innerly smiled.

I felt bad for them both, but cuddling with Daddy on the couch had been so lovely. Like he loved me more than he loved Mom. And at that time he probably had.

I talked to Mom a little bit but then she left to her bedroom and didn't come out all night. Dad wasn't interested in a conversation either, pacing around in the living room and then left to visit his brother.

It was like whatever, if they didn't want to involve me, I wasn't going to drive them mad by interfering.

I retreated to my bedroom, doing homework and playing with my phone. When the house went quiet and the lights in Mom's bedroom switched off, I stayed up, waiting for Daddy. Two hours later I was about to give up, assuming he might stay at his brother's, but then I heard his car.

I tiptoed down the stairs, wanting to be there in the living room to welcome him home. As shy as a virgin going on a first date I greeted Daddy, wearing my babydoll this time, half my tits on display, just for him.

His face went from thunder to sunshine, and his eyes gleamed with joy as soon as they focussed on my babydoll. I suppose at that very moment I was the only one that could give him joy in life.

"You stayed up for me?" he asked wistfully.

"Do you think I can sleep with you being away?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up, "It's already midnight... I was so worried. I thought you might have died in a car crash."

"Let's get into the living room," he spoke lowly, as he looked up at the stairs.

Even now he cared about Mom's sleep. He was so adorable.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I should have texted you," he whispered, as he grabbed my hand and took me to the living room. With his other, he closed the door to the living room.

I welcomed his touch and Dad welcomed mine by hugging me into his strong arms. I wanted to show him how happy I was to have him back safe and sound, so standing on my toes I kissed his lips.

"Your nose is cold!" I complained, ejecting a smile from him.

"It's 17°F (-8 °C) outside sweetie..."

"Yup, I noticed that, your hands are cold as well," I said, returning a smile.

"Well, I'm glad to have you to warm me up with!" he whispered amiably.

"Yes," I blushed, taking him by the hand to the couch and then sat down with him.

"I was thinking..."

"Oh oh..."

"No Dad, I'm serious. I was thinking it doesn't make sense for you to be sleeping on the couch when it is Mom that's upset. At the very least she should be sleeping on the couch this night, since you already did yesterday."

That sad look on his face had returned as soon as I said it. Stupid me.

"It is what it is," he sighed in resignation.

"It's none of my business, but like, what's she so mad about?"

"It's better if you don't know."

"I told you about my sex life yesterday. You owe me this much."

Nervously but unflinching he started to explain: "It happened before you were born. I'm just going to put it out there: I cheated on your mother with Melina."

"Aunt Melina?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," he said, nodding his head in shame.

Aunt Melina was four years younger than my mother, and with her long legs and wide hips, I could imagine Dad fell for her.

"It was before we were married though, but clearly it has bothered her all this time. I guess I have you to thank for it."

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"Don't look so glum," he chuckled. "But no, really, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known this bothered her all this time. In hindsight, it might explain a few things."

"Hm, what do you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Ah, I was just... rambling about how you cuddled with me... and about the way you dress... Just silly stuff... That's when she blurted out that I used to date her sister."

I nodded understandingly and nuzzled into his neck gently like Mom used to do to comfort him. She had been so stressed, snapping at me and ignoring me. But not Daddy... He talked to me and entrusted me with this. I loved him for it, and with rejoice I realized how Daddy and I were brought closer together by my mother acting out over something that had happened twenty years ago.

"I'm going to take good care of you Daddy," I whispered soothingly, and putting a couch pillow at the end of the couch, I told him to lay down.

He did, laying his legs over mine.

"Let me check if the blanket is dry," I whispered, and then went upstairs.

Back in the living room again, I made sure to close the door behind me. I saw the disappointment in his eyes, looking at me walking in empty-handedly.

"I'm sorry, it's still a little moist."

"It's okay. I just wished I could sleep in anything other than these clothes I have worn all day," he sighed in frustration. "G'night, Amelia. You're such a good daughter, I'm sorry for never realizing," he whispered, smiling wanly.

This pathetic excuse for a man wasn't the father I knew.

"Come!" I spoke loudly as I took his still-cold hand in mine, and helped him up from the couch. I ignored his questions and took my father up to my bedroom. Just like any good daughter would.

"Amelia?" he asked bewildered.

"You're not going to sleep on the couch without bedcovers or a decent pillow when there are two comfy beds available to you!" I announced.

Not accepting any objections he might have I took his sweater off.

"Why are you wearing a button-up t-shirt under a sweater?" I chuckled as I undid the buttons with a smile.

"What are you doing, Amelia? I can't sleep here. There's only one bed," he asked overly confused.

The more my father talked, the more I found myself admiring his deep, sensual, masculine voice.

I just nodded as I bared his upper body, not trusting myself to speak in case I said something that would displeasure my father. I knelt before him and unzipped his pants.

"Amelia, are you listening to me?" he whispered above me, the emotion and concern clearly registering on his face as he spoke.

"Lift up your leg, Dad."

He put his hand on my shoulder and obeyed, so I did the same with his other leg and took off his pants, all the while my face remained at eye level with his penis which was busily growing to its full size, suddenly making his briefs look real tiny.

I pretended not to notice and held up my hands. He helped me up to my feet, extremely ashamed and nervous about what was happening to his body.

I folded his clothes and put them on my chair, suddenly feeling very self-conscious myself.

"I usually sleep on my side, if you do the same we can make it fit," I whispered and kissed my father's cheek.

I didn't risk letting his hand go, and with his hand in mine, I walked over to my bed. We both laid down on my bed and I was right; there was enough space, but only with his body crushed into mine. Daddy's erection pressed into my soft butt cheeks. He must have been embarrassed once again, because he pushed me off him. The tip of his erection still pressed into my skin though, and there wasn't much space left. Just a few inches more and I'd fall off the bed.

I pressed my body and butt back into my father, and placed my head next to his. Both sharing the same pillow kind of forced me to do so. I embraced his arms around me.

"You're so warm, Daddy," I swooned in a state of ecstasy. His hard chest, soft belly, and hard cock all did their best to warm my body, as well as his hairy legs.

I had never actually slept with a man, and I realized this felt closer to romance than the sex I'd had.

I tried to sleep with Dad spooning me. His hot breath on my neck comforted me. His penis remained stiff, but somehow that comforted me too, knowing he wasn't carelessly feeding it to my mother. After half an hour or so I heard Daddy whisper my name.

"Amelia?"

"Daddy, please don't leave," I begged as I held tightly onto his slightly hairy arm.

"You're a sweetheart, but I can't sleep like this," he complained.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Cramped into a small bed with you. There's no space," he complained again in a soft, hoarse voice.

"We'll gain one foot of space if you'd stop pitching a tent," I said as I turned my head at him and looked into his blue eyes. "Can't you do something about that, Daddy? I thought it'd go away but your cock is still inviting me into... that tent of yours!" I chuckled softly, and pressed my butt back a little, ejecting a heavy moan from my father. "I wouldn't be surprised if my butt's all bruises in the morning."

He laughed softly, touching my hair with his rugged hand. "I'll be right back. You just go to sleep," he whispered and kissed me on my hair.

"Noooo," I whispered, you can do it here, I won't watch."

"What do you mean?" he asked. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he spoke.

"You're not that foolish, I hear you plenty of times through the wall."

"About that..." he said, clearing his throat, "it might be better if we stop talking, Mom might wake up."

"Take care of our mutual problem then, so we can get some sleep."

But Daddy didn't. He just laid there, indecisively and passively. I felt sad for Daddy but also horny from that hard rod poking my skin. I reached under the covers and with one fast motion lowered his briefs. His cock jumped up and slapped my butt.

"No!" Daddy grumbled lowly in protest as he grabbed my arm.

"I can't sleep like this, and neither can you!" I exclaimed in annoyance.

"Quiet!" he hissed, looking at the wall next to us to remind me of who was sleeping behind it.

"I'm tired. I need to go to school tomorrow, and you need to work. Let me...!"

He moaned again when I squeezed his cockhead and then he panted and shivered as I felt his cock pulsing in my hand and forcefully shooting ropes of hot cum all over my fingers and ass.

"Aaahhh. N-nooo..." he sighed deeply, panting his hot breath all over my hair as I grabbed hold of Daddy's penis and pumped my hand up and down on it.

Daddy's cock was still pulsing while starting to soften after already having pumped out a full load.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I asked.

His face was flushed, his breathing still irregular, but the shame in his eyes worried me immediately.

"You have done nothing to be ashamed of," I whispered, smiling up at his kind eyes.

"I need to clean up," he stammered.

"We can do that in the morning. I don't hear you walking around after you're done with Mommy," I whispered, giving him a quick kiss.

I wiped my hand with my babydoll and pushed my ass back into my Daddy. The only difference this time was that my babydoll was pulled up a lot higher and his cock was out of his briefs and wet, dripping with hot cum.

"Hmm, you're sweet, you're not a bad father at all," I whispered, kissing his hand.

Daddy was still trying to catch his breath. Maybe Daddy was able to sleep now, but it meant the opposite for me. I held onto Dad's arm wrapped around me as my other hand slid down my belly and into my panties.

I rammed two fingers into my pussy, nearly passing out from the force and from doing it while Daddy still panted into my hair, with his wet dick still erect and pulsing against my ass.

"Aaahn," I sighed softly, fingering myself as I held tighter onto Daddy.

Daddy could only breathe, still overtaken by his orgasm. I rubbed my clit, already fully exposed and hard.

"Ahhnn! Daddy! Please never make up with Mommy? I want you in my bed every night!"

Turning my head I looked at my father's sexy lips, his caring eyes, bluer than clear sky, and his wavy blond hair, and it convinced me once again he was the most handsome man in the universe. And that man was in my bed, moaning and panting on my pillow after he had just emptied his balls over me: his babygirl.

The lewdness of playing with my pussy right next to my father, with his fresh semen on my body, sent me over the edge, and I grabbed my father's arm hard, digging my nails into his naturally rough skin as I started moaning and panting. It was my turn now. I never looked away from Daddy's lovely eyes. I had fantasized about my father more times than I cared to admit, but this time he was in my bed with me. Barely a few seconds later my orgasm became so overwhelming I had to close my rolling eyes.

My panties couldn't absorb my juices, and I shamefully knew I leaked over Daddy, warming his balls with my juices as my hips bucked and wildly gyrated against him. Then he suddenly stopped me, grabbing me by my hips. I slowly came to rest as he pushed me tightly against him.

"Go to sleep," he whispered into my ear.

"Not until you kiss me good night as you've done for the past twenty-two years!"

"Aah!" I gave a guttural moan as his lips kissed mine.

"Ssh..." he hushed me.

Daddy's tightened muscles pressing my body against his as he nuzzled into my neck rocked me to sleep.

I normally don't wake up in my sleep but I did that night. I heard Daddy snoring away happily. Out of fear Mom might hear I pinched his nose shut. Daddy gasped for breath through his mouth, and feeling tired I lied back my head next to his, but then felt Daddy's cock pushing hard into my lower back and his cum on my skin.

"Such a healthy stud," I whispered to myself, and ignoring my conscience accusing me of betraying my father's trust, my fingertips started touching my father's hairy, wrinkled ballsack right below his raging hard-on. I wondered if he had anything left after wetting my entire ass with his spunk. I grabbed my father's balls in the palm of my hand, getting a sense of their size. They were wet from both mine and his juices.

I knew myself well enough: I wasn't going to catch a minute of sleep if Daddy's hard-on would be present, teasing me all night. Those warm balls of his needed to do their job first.

And then I realized I hadn't even seen Daddy's erection, it had been under the covers all this time. But I didn't want to spoil that beautiful moment between Daddy and me where he would reveal his penis to me, if it should ever come to that. I clasped my fingers around his erection, squeezing it to check its firmness and springiness. In my mind, I immediately compared its girth to the other cocks I had touched in my life, but the sheer knowledge this was my father's cock made it infinitely better. The secret to my life was the rhythmical beating hard, thick cock in my hand.

I only wanted to grope a little but after a minute my eager hand became a blur on his hard rod, molesting my father in his sleep. He grunted as he pushed his hips up against my hand. Even in his sleep, it must have given him immense pleasure, because his dick started spurting cum again. My hand froze, taken aback both by the cum I felt and the heavy moans coming from Daddy.

"Amelia?" he muttered my name in shock, panting as I felt the next blast of hot cum against my hip.

Again he whispered to me, but I held my hand still as if I was asleep, feeling more and more of his sperm getting forcefully pumped out of his cockhead. It must leave quite a sight in the morning with all that seed, as if a freshly married couple had been fucking all night.

My panties were still around my ankles, or so I thought, because I couldn't feel them and most likely laid somewhere under Daddy's legs. Daddy sighed deeply as he lifted the bedcovers. I felt the cold air around us, making it even clearer where and how much hot cum was dripping over my skin. He pushed my body a few inches off him and every now and then his moving hand bumped into my butt and I knew he was jerking off, shooting his cum over my body. He desperately tried to suppress his moans as he kept panting and kept painting me with his cum. My body had shifted a little caused by Daddy pushing me, and felt a blast of Daddy's cum hitting my pussy. I thought it must be an accident but then his next two jets hit me there as well. Daddy was aiming for my pussy. My head motionless on the pillow, with a faint smile on my face pretending to be asleep, was the opposite of what I felt at that moment. I didn't want a man's cum near my pussy, especially not my Daddy's! However, if I woke up now he might suspect I had caused his orgasm. Ashamed and feeling molested myself I let him jerk off on my body. He sighed and then I nearly freaked out when he pushed me back into his body as his penis still throbbed and rested between my legs, right under my pussy. It felt good how it scraped me down there, still fully erect and hot and wet with cum, but I wasn't on the pill.

1...45678...12