To Corrupt a Pokemon Trainer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give into it...Don't try to fight it..." He encourages, gently biting your ear.

You try your hardest to ignore him, attempting to transport your mind to a far away place. Your throbbing pussy keeps pulling you back though, pummeling your senses with desire.

"Your fuckable little body was built for pleasure. Stop denying it. Just let go and enjoy it. You obviously need this. Your poor little cunt is completely soaked. It's inviting me to play with it harder. Just listen to your body and let me give it what it needs..." He continues to play with you, pushing more firmly with each passing moment and biting all over your neck and shoulders.

You scream the lies in your head, tensing up every muscle in your body, trying to regain control. "This doesn't feel good! Noooo...god...not good...please stop...oh my...fuuuuck...no no no!"

"You can cum now my horny little slut," he whispers in your ear, while pressing his fingers firmly into your clit and rubbing frantically.

"MMMMMMMMMM", you can't help but moan through your gag as he forces you to orgasm. Your body twitches uncontrollably as pleasure ripples through you. Your denials are stamped out as endorphins flood your brain. His rubbing persists, pulling increasingly frantic sounds from your throat as your body buckles to his will. After some time, he finally lets up and your body relaxes. You are left breathing heavily, still suspended in the air, coated in a thin layer of sweat.

The man removes your gag and holds your jaw, coming face to face with you. Your eyes snap open, meeting his, and he sternly says, "You make so much as a single scream for help and I'll have Machamp here snap you into two pieces. Do NOT test me, bitch. You understand?"

His icy cold eyes and colder warning send a shiver down your spine, and you slowly nod your head in terror-filled agreement. You accept now that you are completely powerless and have no chance of escape.

His gaze softens and he grins, "That was some orgasm, lady, care for a taste?" He shoves his fingers into your mouth, forcing you to confront your body's betrayal with a new sense. He withdraws his fingers and kisses you deeply, still tightly clutching your jaw. Forcing his tongue into your mouth, he wraps his free arm around your waist and presses into you. He firmly squeezes your ass while assaulting your tongue with his. You don't kiss back, but you take it. His breath is surprisingly sweet, with a hint of mint.

Breaking the kiss, he says, "My god, you are one sexy piece of meat...and delicious too. I am going to savor you."

"Fuck you, creep," you respond bitingly, still out of breath.

He laughs. "By the end of the night, I'll have you begging me for more, slut."

You scoff.

"At least admit how good I just made you feel."

"Never," you deny it.

"That's not what I saw...nor heard...you loved it."

You shake your head. "You're a disgusting rapist pig! And I would never beg you for anything except to leave me alone!"

"We'll see about that," he retorts, while unbuttoning his shirt. He smoothly removes his top and casts it aside, revealing a chiseled, rugged torso.

"Of course he has a super hot body, the fucker," you think. "If he wasn't such an ass hole I would have gone on a date with-" you shake the thought away. This man was taking you against your will and did not deserve such considerations.

He continues to undress, slipping out of his tight pants a little less smoothly. And then you realize why. Your jaw drops as you see his naked, erect dick come into view. It's at least twice the size of the biggest you have seen. A massive, straight, smooth shaft, topped with an engorged mushroom-like head. It looks angry, and it's pointing right between your legs, as if it knows its mark. You can't take your eyes off of it, and shudder at the thought of it entering you.

"Like I said, impressive, right?" He snaps you out of your daze with another boast. "I know what you're thinking...juiciest slab of meat you've ever seen. I bet you'd like a taste, eh whore?"

You despise this man for forcing himself on you, but it would be deeply dishonest to say he didn't look stunning. His hardened body standing proudly in the moonlight with his monstrous erection slowly bobbing up and down was a sight to be seen. His bright eyes are fixed on you and make you feel like prey to be devoured. The familiar feeling of lust tingles through you. "Fuck you. It's gross and...small," you awkwardly describe in a hasty attempt to deny the obvious.

He laughs, "Very creative! If it's so small then I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting it down your throat, bitch. Flip her Machamp." You shriek as the Pokemon effortlessly spins you 180 degrees in place and catches your limbs again, lifting you higher so your face is level with the rapist's throbbing tool. "Don't even think about trying to hurt me, or you will be hurt 100 times over."

The large, spongey tip is pressed against your lips. The smell invades your nostrils. It's heavy and unique, but not unpleasant. A warm, wet sensation grazes across your pussy and presses onto your clit. The sudden pleasure causes a light gasp to escape your lips, parting them enough to allow entry. The enormous cock is thrust into your mouth, filling the entire space before you realize what's happening.

"Mmmppff!" An involuntary moan leaves your stuffed face as the man ravenously laps at your sex above you. You try not to stimulate his organ, but it's stretching your mouth in such a way that any slight movement causes your tongue to massage the sensitive ridge where the head and shaft meet.

"Oooh...that's it slut. Show me what a good little cocksucker you are." You try to spit it out, but he pushes deeper. "God that tight, wet mouth feels good. I knew it would. While we were battling I couldn't stop thinking about how your pretty face would be servicing my dick soon." He loudly runs his tongue over the length of your mound. "Your pussy tastes better than I could've imagined. So juicy and sweet...ahhmm...I can tell you're loving this. Aren't you so thrilled to be treated like the horny bitch you are?" He returns to sucking and nibbling at your clit.

Your senses are overwhelmed, between the burning desire his tongue is forcing on you, the intoxicating cock in your mouth, and the disorienting feeling of being upside down. You hate what's happening to you, but it feels so fucking good. You begin losing control. You can no longer evade the fact that being used like this, and spoken to in such a manner is making you incredibly turned on. You can't remember a time that you've ever felt this aroused. It's like a switch flipped in your brain and the only thing that matters is getting more pleasure. You aren't sure if you can fight it anymore. Helplessly suspended in space, your body is at the mercy of this man, and he knows exactly which buttons to press. Another powerful orgasm sweeps over you and you scream in ecstasy. Your skin becomes electrified and ultra-sensitive as you are pummeled with intense satisfaction.

He is now roughly groping your ass and eating your burning snatch like it's his last meal. His fat dick thrusts in and out of your mouth, hitting the back of your throat and pulling gargled moans out of you. He pushes it further and further each time. Your eyes water and his heavy balls slap against your forehead. A salty sweet flavor graces your tongue. He begins grunting obscenities into your pussy while he fucks your face with a forceful, steady rhythm.

"Fuck! Mmm! Yeah! Take! That! Cock! Bitch! Dirty! Teasing! Slut! Mmm! Gonna! Fucking! Cum! GAHHHHH!"

An impossibly thick, creamy substance begins coating the back of your throat, quickly filling every space available. You feel his balls twitching against your skin as he holds his cock firmly in place and pumps you full of his semen. You cough and warm cum spills out of your mouth around his meat, pouring down your face like a gooey waterfall. He continues to cum for what feels like minutes, firmly holding the back of your head in his large hand. His cream is now simultaneously sliding down your throat and covering your face, trickling down your hair and pooling on the ground beneath you. As he finally withdraws his slimy member, you realize you had been cumming the entire time and feel your own juices rolling down your torso.

"Ohhh myyy god..." The words unconsciously leave your cum splattered mouth. You can't believe how amazing you feel. Your body hardly feels like your own. It's as if you were transported to another dimension where you float endlessly in pleasure. You don't fully understand it, but something about being used as a dispenser for such an unbelievably copious load of this sex demon's seed stirs something deep within you. You become aware of the sudden lack of stimulation though, and your pussy aches for more. Whatever that feeling was, you need more of it. It's all that matters right now.

"Flip!" commands the man, snapping you out of your blissful daydream. You are swiftly rotated and once again face to face with your rapist. "You're even more beautiful covered in my spunk, slut. Did you enjoy drinking my sweet milk?" He grins lovingly.

You have just enough fight left to feign rebellion, "That was disgusting," you reply unconvincingly.

"Was it?" He jabs, while palming your cunt and firmly massaging it.

"Oohhmmm...yesss...so gross...you...unnngh...fucker..." You continue the act, struggling to suppress the delight his fingers were forcing on you.

He expertly rubs your swollen clit, staring into your eyes. With his other hand he begins scooping cum from your face and feeding it into your mouth. You reluctantly accept his fingers, sucking them clean and swallowing every drop while small sounds of pleasure escape your lips. Your eyes remain locked on one another's as you willingly drink down all of his excess semen. The potent flavor dances across your tongue and intoxicates you. You can't believe how depraved you're behaving, happily consuming this beast's fresh seed after he savagely raped your mouth.

Seemingly satisfied with the cleaning, he grips the back of your head and clamps down on your mouth with his own. This time you kiss him back, savoring his tongue and offering yours. You moan into his mouth, the pleasure from your clit still building. The two of you make out passionately for a while, as he carefully plays with your aching sex, stimulating you just enough to build your need.

After some time, he breaks the kiss and ceases his hand movements. "Drop," he commands. Machamp releases your arms and legs and you fall into your attacker, who catches your ass in one arm and wraps the other around your waist. Your arms instinctively drape over his shoulders and your legs around his waist. Your soaking pussy now rests upon his rock-hard shaft. You look at him with surprise, unsure of what to do with your sudden lack of restraints. You involuntarily begin bucking your hips, gliding your needy lips along his cock. Your body seems to move on its own, desperate for more stimulation. He grins knowingly at you, and you grit your teeth.

"You want to feel my big, fat dick inside you, don't you, slut?" He teases.

"Nnnng...No...I want you to stop...mmmm...raping me..." You argue with obvious lust.

"I'm not doing anything, you horny lady," he replies.

"Yess...you are. Fucker...you're holding me against my will..." Blinded with insurmountable desire, you continue to glide your cunt along him, trying to catch that meaty head in your folds.

"Not anymore. You're just being a needy slut all on your own," he corrects you.

"Nooo...Nnnngh...you're doing this...mmm...to me..."

"Am I? Well then I should stop. You've clearly had enough and it's getting quite late," he teases.

"NO! I mean...don't leave me here alone..."

"Well what should I do then?"

"I don't know...just..."

"Hm?"

"..."

"Just say it, cunt"

"You could...maybe...fuck me..." The words catch in your throat. A small place in the back of your mind screams at you for your pathetic verbal surrender, but it is drowned out in your wildly horny state.

"I could what?" He asks, peering into you.

"Uggh...put it inside of me..."

"Put what inside of you?"

Your patience runs out. "Your big fucking cock! Just fuck me already with your huge dick!" You scream in his face.

He raises his voice back, "Master! You will call me master! And say please you stupid whore!"

"FUCK!!! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAT COCK, MASTER! I NEED IT SO BADLY! PLEASE!!!" You plead in absolute desperation, your aching slit coating his shaft with your cream.

With that, he takes his slimy, hard dick in hand and rams it straight into your juicy cunt.

"OHHHHMMMMMYYYYYFFFFFFFFF!!!" You shriek unintelligibly. You feel stretched beyond your wildest expectations. Your body tenses up as you feel his massive appendage burrow and scrape its way deep into you. It hurts a lot, but it's also incredibly satisfying to finally be filled. You continue to scream as you explode in orgasm. All of the pain is instantly converted into immense pleasure. You spasm wildly in his strong arms while he plunges in and out of you. His pubic bone slams into your clit again and again, and it feels as if he restarts your climax with each thrust.

"That's a good fucking slut!" He roars, penetrating your senseless writhing body. "I knew the minute I laid eyes on you - Oohhfff - that you were the perfect cock sleeve - Mmmmpf - just waiting to be awakened by the right dick!"

His words echo in your ears as you ride through your orgasm. He was right. The bastard knew it all along. You are a slut. How can that be a bad thing if you feel this good? All you know at this moment is that you want this man and his amazing cock to keep fucking you and making you cum.

"You loving this big dick in you, whore?" He grunts through rugged breaths.

You reply enthusiastically, completely letting go, "Nnnng! Yessss! It feels so - AH! - fucking goooood masssterrr..."

"You're going to need your master's cock to fuck you from now on, aren't you?"

His dirty, dominating words are turning you on so much. "Yesss master! Please - Mmmpff - Please keep fucking - Ohffff - Meee!"

Your pleading seems to encourage him, as his pace quickens. "You won't have to worry about that. Mmmm! I think I'm getting addicted to your tight little cunt as we speak! Yes! Fuck! Ungggh...I'm going to keep you for myself!"

"Yesss! Keep me! Ahh! Oh!" You can hardly think straight as he brutally pounds your dripping sex.

You feel like a ragdoll as he clutches you against him, driving his giant cock in and out of you like a piston, kneading your ass and licking your neck through heavy grunts. You throw your head back and moan into the night, reveling in the feel of being completely dominated and man-handled.

"What are you?" He growls.

"A slut! Fuck! Fuuuck! Yes!"

"Didn't I - oooff - tell you that?"

"Ahhh! Yes master! You were - fuck! - right! Ohhhmmyyyyffffuuuuu!" You cum again, your total submission raising your pleasure to new heights.

"Doesn't it feel so fucking good - haahhh - to admit it?"

"YES! NNNNGGGGHH! IT FEELS AMAZING!"

As your orgasm wanes, his thrusting eases and he slows his hips, settling into a new rhythm of rotating them carefully as his hard dick throbs deep within you. "And you're a dirty, teasing slut for using your hot little body to win battles, aren't you?" He asks, locking eyes with you.

"I am! Nnnghh! I'm bad...I know - ahhhh - that guys get all horny and want to fuck me - mmmm - and get all distracted - ffffuuu... - It makes me feel sexy..." You admit it to him and yourself. You can feel every inch of his massive cock as it slowly eases in and out of your gripping tunnel.

"But you deserve to be fucked by their hard dicks if you purposefully get them all worked up like that, wouldn't you agree?" He leans in and roughly bites your nipple while bottoming out in you.

"AHH! FUCK! Yes! I deserve it, master. I need to be punished for being such a bad slut...please keep punishing me...nnnghh..." You squirm around trying to get him to fuck you harder, but he holds you still, flexing his meat buried in you. His words are making you so hot. Images of all the trainers you've teased, clutching their boners and lining up to have their way with you flash through your mind. You feel completely broken, salivating over the strange penises in the fantasy, but you can't help it. You are beyond cock drunk.

"You're learning quickly. Very good. Is my dick the best you've ever had?" He asks, still holding you tight and refusing to thrust.

"Oh my god yessss...It's so fucking big...It's the best feeling...I can't get enough..."

He finally pulls out of you and you shudder. He plunges back in and you moan uncontrollably.

"Mmmmm fuuuuck master...Yes...Please fuck your slut harder..."

You gasp as he wraps a hand firmly around your throat and squeezes while increasing the force of this thrusts once again.

"I'm going to claim your fertile womb here tonight - Yennnghh! - And you will be my cock slut to do with as I please!" He exclaims, with heightened aggression.

"Fuck! Masterrrrnnngh...Claim me! Ohhhhmmmm! I'm yours!!!"

"You'll never deny me again - Nnnggghhh! - Your body belongs to me now!"

"Yes! Oh my god! Fucking use me! Ohhh! Whenever you want! Fuck!"

"I'm going to fucking explode, bitch!" He shouts with urgency. "Take all of my potent seed! MMMMMM!!!"

You feel a warmth rapidly spreading within you, as his cock pulses and blasts thick jets of cum deep into your womb. Your pussy clamps down and hungrily milks his rod as it spurts over and over. It feels so hot to be tightly wrapped around him as he empties his virile load. You look at his face, a twisted expression of raw, animalistic hunger and pleasure. You can't help but realize how attracted you are to him, and drive your face into his. You kiss each other furiously as the last streams of cum are ejected from his softening meat.

With a pleasant shudder, he pulls his manhood from your gripping slit. You feel copious amounts of cum flooding out of your entrance, streaming down your thighs and dripping to the floor. "Now clean your master's cock, slut," he commands as he gently lowers you to the ground.

Your feet meet the ground for the first time since the battle, and you quickly drop to your knees in obedience. Kneeling in a shockingly deep puddle of sticky cum and fuck juices, you take his half-limp dick in your hand. You take a moment to admire it, still in disbelief at its sheer size. "Perfect..." The word automatically comes out of you.

"Good, little fuck-meat. Worship my cock," he instructs. "Now get it nice and clean so I can breed you again."

You comply and gently lick it up and down. You lick and suck away all the evidence of the night's events to the best of your ability.

"You're coming home with me tonight, slut. I need to pump dozens of more loads into you to complete my ownership of you, understand?"

You pop the velvety head from your mouth to reply, "Yes master, please use me more."

12