To Educate A Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Gabi surfaced from between Su'ul's cheeks and noticed that the sun had gone down. The hours had fallen away, a blur of moans and cum, stuffed holes and pounding cocks. Su'ul was bent over before her, and Gabi's tongue had been buried in the dryad's asshole, the dark ring coated in her spit and gaping open from the rough pounding Gabi had administered with her fist not too long ago. She had both hands wrapped around the dryad's cock where it hung between her thighs, stroking rhythmically and milking it for all that Su'ul could give. Gabi's tits and stomach were coated in cum, at least three of Su'ul's seemingly endless loads already sprayed across her, with another on the way. Not far from them Elka was on her hands and knees in the grass, Va'aran squatting behind her alternating balls deep thrusts into her ass and cunt. Elka was drooling and moaning, shouting her lust out into the jungle night.

The night washed over them, a fantasy of pounding cocks, stuffed holes, near drownings in thick loads. Gabi drank waterfalls of cum from her sister's ass. Elka had her arm buried up the elbow in Su'ul's ring. Va'aran bent the twins over each other and fucked all their holes in turn. At some point they finally fell asleep, the girls pressed face to face while a dryad spooned each of them from behind, the rhythmic pumping of cocks into stretched out rings lulling them into their dreams.

They awoke as they often did back home, tangled together, legs and arms mixed so it was hard to tell where one twin ended and the other began. Even before they were fully awake Gabi and Elka were making out, savoring the familiar flavor of one another, this time spiced with dryad cum. On any other morning this first makeout session would lead to tribbing and the day's first climax for each of them. But the night had been so intense that both twins were happy just to enjoy the simple comfort of each other's lips.

"Finally awake, I see." Va'aran was sitting next to the fire, a fish slowly roasting on a skewer before her. "I know we had fun last night, but that is no reason to sleep all day."

"Stop teasing our guests, dearest." Su'ul walked into the clearing, a bag slung over her shoulder. "As though you didn't tell me when you woke how sore your asshole was." She thumped the heavy sack down and turned towards the twins. "There was not much on the beach worth salvaging, but if any of this belongs to you..."

Gabi started sorting through the bag, and quickly found a pair of silk robes, one in red the other in blue, that she remembered packing. "Only these, I think," she said, pulling on the blue robe and handing the red to Elka.

"Did you..." Elka swallowed and started again. "Our sister was on the ship. She looks much like us, but with red hair. We couldn't find her yesterday." She left the question unspoken.

Su'ul shook her head. "I will not lie to you, darling, sea birds and crabs have had their way with the dead on the shore. It does not take long before people become... unrecognizable. But no, I did not see one who looks like you."

The twins shared a look. "We can't wait for her, if she is even on the island," Gabi finally said. "We were traveling to Veste. Miri is smart, and strong. If she... if she survived she will meet us there. Can you help us?"

"Dryas will want to meet them," Va'aran said to Su'ul. "She will know the way."

"My companion is right. The goddess will know what to do with you." Su'ul sat before the fire. "Come, eat. It is many miles to the home of the goddess."

Su'ul was right that it was a long walk, but unlike the twins' hesitant entry into the jungle on the day before, the two dryads were clearly on their home turf. They knew the best paths, the right places to stop for water and the easiest way through the difficult terrain. They made good time.

After a few hours the ground began to slope upward, the trail switching back and forth as they climbed. Eventually they emerged onto a plateau, the thick jungle giving way to a still verdant, but less grown over space. Ahead they could see a wooden stockade. The gates swung open as they approached. Inside was a moderately sized village of wooden homes, roofed with grass and reeds. Everywhere the twins looked there were carvings, every wall and pillar covered in carved vines and leaves. As they walked through the town, dryads called out to Su'ul and Va'aran, welcoming them home.

"This is where you two live?" Elka asked. "I sort of thought you lived in the jungle."

"Ha! Many of our sisters do. But some of us prefer the comforts of walls and a roof," Su'ul said. "We have a few places like this, safe and welcoming for any dryad who might wish to live there, on the island. But this is the most important one. This is the home of Dryas, of the goddess."

"What sort of goddess is Dryas?" Gabi asked. "Is she like Libai-- oh!" Gabi stopped in her tracks.

They had come upon an open space, a stone altar in its center. A dryad was sitting on a low chair. Until now all the dryads they had seen had been of a similar body type, lithe and athletic, with small breasts and slender hips. Not this one. To start, she was hugely pregnant, her heavy belly gravid with child. Her breasts were much the same, huge with liquid weight. Even her nipples were swollen past all proportion, each nearly a foot long and so thick as to nearly look like cocks. But the dryad's cock was the real marvel. Su'ul and Va'aran each had wonderfully long and thick cocks, and from the number of dryads walking around in the nude, it was clear that they were representative of their people. But this pregnant dryad outmatched any of them. Her shaft was nearly three feet of pulsing flesh, as big around as Gabi or Elka's thigh. It rested upon a pair of balls like pumpkins, their heavy weight mashed against the stone floor of the altar, visibly churning with liquid potential. Cum was pulsing from that insane rod, filling a heavy basin at the front of the altar. Dryads were approaching with bowls and cups to pull out mouthfuls of cum from the basin, drinking it down or pouring it over their bodies to rub into their skin. More dryads were up on the altar. Two of them were milking the pregnant woman's nipples, letting her cream run across her belly. She was flanked by two more, each of them presenting their stiff cocks to her. She was alternating between each of them, drinking deeply from their flowing precum.

"Ah, I see Hul'a is almost ready to give birth," Su'ul said. She turned towards the twins with a smile. "That, darlings, is why my people live here. To bear the daughters of Dryas."

"That's not the goddess?" Elka asked in astonishment.

"Oh, no, darling. Just one of her gifts." Su'ul and Va'aran turned from the pregnant dryad and led them further into the village. "Come, we will show you to the goddess."

They came to a larger building in the center of the town, this one made from black stone with wooden pillars, all carved in elaborate patterns. A huge doorway took up much of one wall. A pair of dryads flanked the door, their skin painted in swirls of white and black body paint. Each of them was holding a staff, one capped by a huge quartz crystal, the other by a sphere of obsidian. Both of the dryads were naked, and they were hugely erect. The one holding the quartz staff had what looked to be silver piercings all the way up her cock, the barbells forming a ladder, and a heavy silver ring through her cockhead, another crystal dangling from it. The other dryad's cock was clearly stuffed with more spheres of obsidian, her cumvien bulging obscenely where each huge sphere rested within her. A silver chain was dangling from her cumslit, and final obsidian ball adorning the end of the chain.

"The servants of the goddess," Su'ul said to the twins. "Chosen for one year to be her's. A great honor. I was once picked to be the servant of the black. It was the most wonderful year of my life."

As they approached, the two servants stepped forward to meet them. It was the servant of the white who spoke. "Daughters of Dryas, greetings. What brings you to the goddess' door?"

"Servant of day, servant of night. Greetings. M'hal has claimed a ship in the southern strait. We bring for the goddess salvage from the wreck." Su'ul gently set down her sack of goods. "And these are the only survivors that we found. We shared our fire and food with them, and in turn they have shared their bodies with us." Su'ul grinned at that. "They seek the guidance of Dryas, and we believe they are worthy to be presented to her."

The two servants stepped up to the twins. "It is rare for a human to be found worthy," the servant of the white said. She cupped Elka's face, her thumb tracing across Elka's lips. The princess could sense what was expected of her, she opened her mouth and began sucking the dryad's thumb like a cock.

"Yes, most human women pass out from pleasure at their first taste of a dryad." The servant of the black had Gabi's robe open, she was roughly squeezing Gabi's breasts and tugging at her nipples. For her part, Gabi already had both hands on the dryad's cock, thumbs rubbing across the fat bulges of the beads stuffed into her cumvien.

"They are worthy, and more, servants," Va'aran said. "These two are insatiable. They did things in the night that almost made me blush." She smirked. "Almost."

The servant of the white had guided Elka's lips down to her cock, where the princess had snagged the thick silver ring with her tongue before lapping at the dryad's weeping cumslit. "Hmm, yes. I see what you mean. Sister? What do you think?"

"More than worthy, I think, sister." The servant of the black groaned in pleasure as Gabi tugged the chain embedded in her cock, a fat ball of obsidian gaping her cumslit until it popped free followed by a thick gush of cum which splashed upon Gabi's tits. "I think these two will make wonderful gifts for Dryas."

As the two servants began the process of opening the heavy doors into Dryas' home, the twins turned towards Su'ul and Va'aran, passionately embracing them.

"Will we see you again?" Gabi asked when she pulled away from Va'aran's lips.

"That is up to the will of the goddess," Su'ul responded. She guided Elka down to her breast and sighed happily as the girl swallowed up her nipple. "But we will stay in the village until her decision is passed down."

The interior of Dryas' home was a contrast in light and shadow, well lit in places by torches and windows, blocks of pure darkness in others. The servants led Gabi and Elka to the center of the building, a large space dominated by a fire pit, surrounded by cushions and low couches.

"Who do you bring to see me, daughters?" A voice spoke from the darkness. There was a wonderfully syllabant strangeness to it.

"Two human women, goddess." The servant of the black kneeled and bowed her head. She gestured that the twins should do the same. "M'hal claimed their ship and they are the only survivors. They seek your guidance and assistance."

"Hmm, we shall see." The voice came closer. "Look upon me, children. I would gaze into your spirit."

The twins lifted their heads, both of them gasping at what they saw. Dryas had emerged from the deep shadows of her home to stand in a beam of sun. From the waist up she looked much like her daughters, slender and olive skinned, with moss colored hair spilling down her back. The spread of antlers emerging from her temples was strange, but not the strangest thing about her. From the waist down, she was a centaur. But not like any they had seen before. Every centaur on the Continent was half man, half horse. Dryas' lower half was more like a deer, with slender, almost delicate looking legs and smooth brown fur mottled here and there with lighter patches. The princesses couldn't ignore what else lay below her waist, a pair of huge dryad cocks hanging heavily between her back legs, and a sack with four churning balls clearly visible. A long, sinuous tail stretched from her rump, covered in fur for most of its length. But when the tail reached forward to stroke along the servant of the black's cheek, they couldn't help but see that its final third was another thick dryad cock.

"Daughters, you may leave us. I would converse with these women alone." As the servants withdrew, Dryas settled on a pile of cushions, motioning for the twins to do the same. "Welcome to my home, your royal highnesses."

The twins shared a startled look. "You know who we are?"

"Of course," Dryas said with a grin. "I would not be much of a goddess if I did not. I foresaw your arrival. I am truly sorry for the pain you have suffered on this voyage."

"If you saw our arrival, can you see what happened to Miri?" Elka asked.

Dryas closed her eyes for a moment. "Hmm, yes. She lives, and is safe." She held up a hand to forestall the girl's delighted gasps. "She is safe for now. It will be sometime before you meet again, and much hardship stands between you and her. For all of you."

"But we will meet again?"

"You will." Dryas opened her eyes. "My mother's touch is strong on you girls. I can sense it now. No wonder you were able to fuck two of my daughters into submission. A rare feat for a human."

"Your mother?" Gabi asked. "I don't understand."

"Libaida, your patron, and that of your royal house."

"Libaida is your mother?" Elka asked. "I've never heard of the Goddess having children."

"It was long ago, during the age of heroes, when the Gods walked the earth. Libaida seduced Cerouun, wild god of the forest. I was the result of that coupling." She gestured to the great doors. "My daughters and I were granted this holy island as a sanctuary." Dryas looked closer at the twins. "Ah, I see it now. Your mother was her champion, once. That explains it. Libaida has molded you, mind, body, and soul, since before you were even born. Holy vessels for her purpose." Dryas' tail draped over her shoulder, insistently butting against her cheek. "Yes, yes, you're right." She reached into her cushions and pulled out three small bowls. One at a time she milked her tailcock into the bowls, filling them to the brim. Dryas handed one to each twin. "Drink up, to honor Libaida." She tipped her own bowl back, filling her mouth with thick cum. When she licked her lips two tongues slipped out, long and forked, to clean the cum from the bowl.

Elka and Gabi looked at each other and shrugged. It wasn't like they hadn't stuffed their bellies full of dryad cum the night before. Dryas' cum went down easily, the now familiar flavor coating their tongues. When the bowls were empty the twins leaned against each other, moaning, the intoxicating effects of the cum spreading throughout their bodies. The kissed, tongues dancing against each other in an increasingly passionate and sloppy embrace, until drool dripped from their chins.

"Lovely girls. I see why my mother chose your family." Dryas lifted a leg, revealing her turgid cocks. "Now come, drink from me."

The twins crawled over to her, moaning as they each grasped one of the heavy cocks. Su'ul and Va'aran's cocks were thick and long in the best possible way, easily equaling the one Grandma Mari packed. Dryas herself had outgrown even them. She was larger even than Queen Ginevra by inches at least, and that didn't even take into account the fat knots at the base of her cocks. The princesses didn't care, diving onto those fat logs with gusto. They lapped at Dryas' twin cumslits, moaning as thick pre flowed from them to stain their lips. She tasted even better than her dryad children, and the twins felt compelled to feel all of her. Their lips stretched wide over Dryas' blunt crowns, throats opening up for her like it was the only thing they were made for. The slobbered and drooled, groaned and moaned their way down those huge shafts, pre and spit spilling past their lips. Each sister paused momentarily when they pressed their straining lips up to the pulsing knots at the base of Dryas' cocks, but it felt to each of them as though there was a hand on the back of each of their heads, and a wanton voice in their ears saying "go on, do it."

Dryas' moaned as the princesses stretched their already distended lips over her knots. "That's it little sluts, show me what you can do." She bent her head back and opened her mouth for her third cock, which had been insistently butting against her cheek. Dryas' tailcock surged down her throat, knot and all going deep into her gullet in a single thrust. The three of them settled into a moaning whole, the girl's quiet moans suppressed by the weight of Dryas' cocks, her own noises limited to the wet gurgling that was the result of her tail cock pistoning down her throat over and over.

When Dryas came it was into three willing throats, perfectly shaped for her cocks. Her quad of balls churned with liquid lust, and rope after gushing rope of cum began pumping through her triple shafts. Dryas was well accustomed to the sheer amount of spunk she generated, drinking her load down with gusto. But for the twins it was a near drowning, as dryad cum quickly overwhelmed even their ability to swallow. Mixed cum and spit jetted from their nostrils with each surging blast from Dryas' cocks, more gushing out from their stuffed lips. Their bellies swelling slightly from the liquid heat that was being forced into them. Dryas' knots swelled as well, locking both girls in place as they were filled over and over. Not that either of them protested. The aphrodisiac qualities of dryad cum were in full effect, and Gabi and Elka were delirious with lust, their cunts gushing in time with Dryas' ropes and their assholes gaping open, desperate to be filled.

It was only when the goddess' cocks had finally finished that the princesses were able to attend to each other. The fat logs fell from their throats with a pair of wet slurps, and the gasping girls fell against one another, lips desperately sucking up the cum that stained each other's breasts and bellies. They fell into a sixty-nine, lips and tongues working at sloppy cunts, fists filling assholes until they had worked a rolling series of orgasms from one another. It was only when they were just as coated in pussy juice as in dryad cum that they finally rolled apart, gasping and moaning as their hands drifted down their bodies to pinch engorged nipples and plunge into sopping cunts.

Dryas had settled back on her cushions, enjoying the lesbian incest show the twins were putting on for her. Her tail had slid between her legs, twining around her paired cocks until all three of her shafts were rubbing and frotting against each other. Cum was still bubbling from her triple tips, and her straining cocks were quickly becoming a sticky, sloppy mess. The twins gazed upon all three of them with a desperate hunger, just knowing that they would both give every hole to those cocks before the night was over.

Dryas smiled as though she could hear their thoughts. "Oh, yes. My mother chose wisely when she picked your family."

12