All Comments on 'To Feel and Be Felt by You'

by idinahuey

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
idinahueyidinahueyabout 17 years agoAuthor
MI and regular army

Fraternization would be primarily between officer & enlisted Or possible sexual contact between 2 people in the same chain of command. Desertion is someone gone for over 30 days and has no item of miltary uniform on him/her ie no ID card, no Dog Tags etc. Not 30 minutes. "the chop and the bay supe " if they went to the Defense Language Institute in Calif that would have to be US Armed Forces not chop & baye supe Adultery would be an offense under the UCMJ.

Response to first comment by author:

The two people involved were in the same chain of command. During the Cold War, MI people with top secret/compartmented information clearances were considered deserters after 24 hours if they were unaccounted for. If they walked away from their positions, they had 30 minutes. Chief Operator (chop) and Bay Supervisors were job titles at Field Station Augsburg. In strategic intelligence sites, traditional army positions like squad leader and platoon sergeant were modified and less important than mission essential personnel. Your general knowledge of the army obviously comes from experience. The specialized knowledge I gained from a strategic intelligence site is just a completely different world. Thanks for your input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous