To Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this an all nude all weekend thing? Like no clothes for dinner or bed" Daryl asked.

"If I'm going to get to be okay with this then that should probably happen."

"Since you want to start now are we stripping in front of one another to begin or would beginning in the morning be a better idea? It is Friday night, you know."

Oh shit, Aleah thought to herself, I didn't put the no stripping inside the rules! I thought about it but didn't do anything about it.

Aleah looked to her dad and saw that he looked as disquieted as she felt. "Let's start in the morning. Good night, dad, and thanks for helping me."

"Good night, sweetheart. Oh, one quick alteration." Aleah had turned away but now turned back and saw her father had the "point of discussion" finger in the air. "If you change your mind at any time you let me know and it stops right then. Okay?" His daughter nodded and then left the room.

Aleah Gaelen quickstepped her way to her bedroom, closed the door and nearly hyperventilated. She couldn't believe that her dad had agreed to this. She didn't know why there was disbelief as he would do just about anything within reason for her. If she needed help with something he offered all of his time, knowledge and love to get or keep her going. Why wouldn't he do this, she questioned.

Why am I doing this, Aleah questioned more.

Trying to let it go for the moment Aleah climbed into bed, texted Cheryl-Lynn that she would be unavailable for the weekend and tried to breathe and relax and maybe fall asleep. Cheryl-Lynn's return text asked if everything was ok and Aleah reluctantly answered that it was -- she and her dad were doing stuff and would rarely be home. Aleah finished that she would get in touch probably Sunday night and reinforced the idea against coming over -- twice.

She answered nothing else and finally drifted off to a surprisingly restful sleep with no dreams.

************

Cheryl-Lynn Watson signed off from her texting after there were no more answers from her life-sister. She worried that she really screwed everything up this time.

Despite what Aleah had said should she go over there? She had keys to the house but if this whole thing had begun a rift of some type? Cheryl-Lynn didn't want to lose her best friend.

Cheryl-Lynn's sleep was not restful for the next two days.

************

Daryl Gaelen wondered and worried over his daughter and why she would do this for her friend. Cheryl-Lynn was an intelligent, funny and beautiful young woman with a streak of trouble right behind her. While having any type of sexual encounter with Chynn would be very interesting he couldn't leave his daughter in a lurch.

He would let this weekend go and try and be cool about it. He'd probably have a hard-on the entire time but his daughter wanted to do this so he had to give her the chance.

Interestingly, Daryl fell right to sleep. He did have one dream about his daughter and her friend but it left no lasting impression. He was either the coolest, most laid back dude on the planet or he was going to be proven a dirty old man and Aleah's want for this weekend would last about two hours and then they could go back to their regular lives.

Maybe.

************

When Aleah awoke the next morning she performed her morning ablutions and could actually hear her father doing the same down the hall since he didn't have a bathroom in his bedroom like she did.

Upon completion of the morning rituals Aleah looked at herself in the mirror trying to determine if she could really go through with this craziness. She decided that she needed to go through with it so standing in her bathroom she undressed and looked at herself in the full length mirror. Aleah Gaelen stood five foot six, weighed a slim one-hundred twenty pounds, a flat stomach, strong and muscular thighs from sports, with 36C breasts that very few boys had ever touched and a thin line of a landing strip over her vagina. Her face was high-cheeked with a button nose over a thin upper lip and a pouty lower lip over a non-cleft chin. Her eyes were a stark brown like her father and her hair was a light brown like her mother that ran to her shoulder blades on her back and just above her nipples on her front.

She'd been told she was pretty and she supposed she was but it was a thought process she never thought about. Still, Aleah had to wonder how her father would react. She wondered, if for only a moment, if she'd see an erect penis today. Aleah didn't think her father masturbated but she actually didn't know. She did know that he'd not been with a woman sexually for more than ten years.

What will today be like Aleah wondered heavily? Her dad said she could call it off anytime she wanted. Should she? No, she berated herself, let's get through this. For herself, her friend and her dad.

"Aleah," the call came from downstairs, "breakfast is ready."

Aleah had frozen at the call. It was eight of the clock and he called her to breakfast every Saturday morning so why would she be surprised? The nervousness didn't go away but she left her room and began the slow trek down the hall to the stairs and down -- completely bare of clothing.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs Aleah paused. The kitchen was only a few steps away and she could hear her father moving around. Is he going to be naked? He said he would and he always kept his word.

Steeling herself Aleah stepped through the doorway of the kitchen to see her father at the counter, his back to her -- his lean, muscle laden back which led down to a firm and muscled butt which then led to well-toned thighs and calves to feet covered with black old-man slippers, the kind that feet just slipped into with no back for the heels. She could also see a string around his waist and when she peered at his neck she could see the strap line of an apron. Well, damn it all, that wasn't fair. When thought came back to her she could smell bacon and that stuff pops and burns, so fine.

"Hi, sweetheart. There're eggs on the table with some fruit and toast and I'll have the bacon done in a moment." Daryl hadn't turned his head but he could hear the slow, uncertain steps of his daughter behind him. A small smile creased his mouth as he tried to imagine how all of this was going to go. He had wanted to try and guess but he left the whole process open and gave his daughter the benefit of the doubt that she would try this.

When the bacon was done he placed the pieces on a plate, half turned to set the plate down, seeing the body of his daughter but not saying anything, undid the apron -- that bacon grease stings when it pops, that's for sure -- and hung it on the hook by the stove, steeled himself and fully turned around.

Aleah had seen penises before but seeing her dad's she was sure was going to be gross and shriveled and wrinkled and Rumpelstiltskin-like but it wasn't. She didn't know how long it was but even in its flaccid state it was smooth and hung straight down, resting in the crest of a good sized set of balls. The head of his manhood went an inch or two below the bottom of his scrotum but all in all it was pretty, she thought.

Her father's chest was well toned and while not overly huge or tanned his skin was smooth with small patches of hair circling his nipples. His stomach was flat and while there didn't seem to be a six-pack Aleah could see some tone there, as well. When did he work out?

Daryl sat down and noticed that his daughter had been staring at him and he had expected it. What he hadn't expected was his own mind to become quite so lascivious. His daughter was gorgeous. However, as soon as he sat Aleah leaned forward to try and hide her breasts below the edge of the table. She needed the time and he would give it to her.

"How'd you sleep," father asked daughter.

"Uh, well, pretty good actually." Aleah's face was still turned down, concentrating on her plate of barely eaten food.

"That's good. It's been a little while since a good rest found you, hasn't it?"

Aleah nodded. She knew her dad was trying to make light of the situation but her ease had not yet settled itself. She wondered again if this was a mistake. Still, she had to try and get through it, at least for a little while. She took a bite of food and found that she was famished so she tried to eat regularly, despite her hunched over position.

"Since we're going to be stuck inside all day what would you like to do? The blinds are closed but there is still a good amount of sunlight, we've already seen each other nude, or at least you've seen me, so hiding away isn't going to help you, is it?" Daryl was, indeed, trying to keep the situation light but he felt as though he were failing miserably at the moment. He did consider why he didn't have a hard-on just now, being in the same room with a naked young woman, but he let it go for now.

Nothing was said for the next few minutes so father and daughter just ate their breakfast. When Daryl finished he looked at Aleah's plate and saw that most of the food had been eaten so he stood, grabbed his plate, queried his daughter on her doneness, took her plate and went to the sink to begin washing.

Aleah noticed he moved like nothing was amiss, like he'd done this type of thing before. She figured she had to get with the program she started. Standing slowly Aleah grabbed some of the other dishes and walked over to her father and they sort of melded into their routine of the Saturday morning clean-up. Despite the rule of no touching there was nothing they could do when working so close together -- their arms and hips would swipe or bump against one another but there were no odd smirks or pinches or anything that could promote anything sexual. Aleah actually began to relax. The touching was normal but without the protection of the clothes there was something both frightening and alluring.

Little sparks of electricity seemed to rush through Aleah while they stood there, hip to hip, but she tried to stay cool about it.

When the kitchen was clean father and daughter faced each for the first time, completely bare. The looks lasted for only a few seconds before Daryl said, "Alright, let's get comments out of the way. They weren't part of your rules so it's open. Agreed?"

"I guess so," Aleah mumbled. She knew what was coming 'You either know or you don't know. When it's a yes or no question you answer with yes or no.' Aleah quickly reset her answer when she saw her dad about to quip the saying but she tried to put some conviction behind her reset. "Yes."

"Very well. I'll go first unless you want to?" Aleah waved at him to continue and Daryl said, "I am in a lot of trouble -- both here at home this weekend and when you get out to college. Aleah Pearl, you are one gorgeous young lady. I would appreciate an understanding if you see me erect at any time this weekend. You are beautiful and I'm in awe." The smile on his face was genuine and he did know that he was in a lot of trouble.

"Thank you, dad," Aleah began. She had to try and lift her eyes to her dad's when she continued. "You are very...beautiful, too." She shook a little with the words but she had to get to grips with this whole thing. Aleah shocked herself when she spoke next while her eyes dropped to the apex of her father's legs -- "Your cock is gorgeous."

Looking back up hurriedly, Aleah tried to reset herself. She couldn't believe she just said that! "Oh, shit, I'm so sorry, dad, so sorry..."

As she began to turn Daryl said with an easy grace, "Well, that's a first for me. Do you say that to all of the naked men you're with?" The satire was easy to catch but Aleah almost missed it she was so nervous and almost ashamed.

"You're the first naked...oh." Aleah's face flushed red. More so when she saw her father raise his eyebrows in question. He said nothing but there was a little smile on his face. She was not a virgin but hadn't been completely naked when her cherry was taken the day after her eighteenth birthday. She also hadn't really seen the dude's member -- her hands had held it and when she was turned around and it was plunged into her she felt it and the pain from it very acutely but her sight of it was never made distinct. That wasn't a great memory so she just let it go and tried to regain control of the moment -- for the control she didn't really have.

"Well, then," Daryl said, trying to relieve any tension in the room, "now that we've got that out of the way what are we doing for the rest of the day? Hmm?"

His daughter's face was blank so he tried to help out. "Since we're doing this to get comfortable with the idea would you agree that being in each other's presence would be a good idea?"

A stilted nod from Aleah was all he got. Pursing his lips and bringing his hand to his chin in thought Daryl continued, "What about watching movies all day? Playing chess? We've not done that for a while. Or, I could do some work and you can have the living room to yourself, I suppose, and we could just act like everything is normal."

Again Aleah made no sound. She just stared at his manhood and while not one to get burdened by conscientious thought over what his body looked like Daryl felt like he was either being judged or considered differently. "Leah?," he called. No response. "Leah!," he called louder. This seemed to snap her out of her stare. "Do you need to do something with my penis to help you feel better or do you want me to model it or something?"

Daryl stiffened one leg behind and let the other bend in front while he pushed his pelvis out, trying for a sort of goofy modeling pose. It didn't seem to register with Aleah, though.

Aleah's brain began sparking jolts of electrical impulse about what her dad was saying. Well, you are staring at his cock, dipshit. What do you think your logical and overly ordered father is going to do? The guy calmed down a riotous football team by calling them too weak to understand what muscles did without a brain. They were all insulted and they almost attacked but when he threw a football, dead spiral, at one of the wide-receivers and the player barely caught it, it got their attention, and he was able to get them to think. That's what he's doing here, ya goof.

"Uh, let me think about what I need to do with it," Aleah said.

"With what?"

"Your, uh, thing...," Aleah stammered.

"Is that I taught you to speak?" The seriousness of the statement caught Aleah off guard. She knew she had to get her head in the game while she did something with his head, or did she want to do something with more than the head, would putting the head in something help out or would putting the head and the shaft into something else be a better idea...? Snap!

Aleah caught her thoughts from her father's simple finger snap, how was that so damn loud?, and took a moment to take a breath and get back to focus. "Dad, I need to think about what to do about your penis. The idea of something taboo is getting into my brain and I'm finding that I want to put it in my mouth and I shouldn't be standing here naked with you but I know why I'm doing it so I just need to get that as the focus. As for the rest of the day maybe we can start with a movie or two, preempting a closeness," her hands went up in the air, promoting a restriction, "but not too close and try to get the crazy out of the way."

When she realized that she had just told her father that she wanted to put his cock in her mouth she froze, again, raised her hand to her mouth in shock and tried to find the words to end this whole thing right now. But her father didn't say anything, he didn't even react outwardly -- maybe she said it too fast for him to catch; the uncertainty was almost painful.

Daryl had heard his daughter's slip, or was it?, and kept calm. He nodded his understanding and told his daughter to pick a comedy to loosen the tension and they'll work from there. Aleah nodded her understanding and away they went to try and loose and lose a tension so her daughter's friend could walk around the house naked.

Was nine o'clock in the morning too soon to start watching movies?

************

An hour later, at almost ten in the morning, father and daughter sat on their living room couch watching Deadpool, laughing and guffawing at the raucous nonsense of the movie. They sat on opposite ends of the couch, nude and seeming unencumbered by that bareness.

Daryl Gaelen actually was not restrained by his nudity. Yes, he looked at his daughter's naked form quite frequently but only for seconds at a time. How could he not? Aleah Pearl Gaelen's beauty was something to behold. He could compare his daughter to his wife and there were as many likenesses as differences and they were all positive.

Aleah Gaelen looked at her father from the corner of her eyes constantly. During one scene of the movie when there was sex going on she caught her father looking at her and she saw that his penis had hardened a little. Obviously it had grown larger with the filling up of blood but whether hard or soft she really enjoyed looking for her father's cock, as well as the rest of him. He really was a good looking man. Aleah thought, perhaps, what caught her attention the most was how relaxed he was. That's really what caused her to be able to relax herself.

Another hour later, at the beginning of their second movie, a comedy-romance, father and daughter found themselves closer to one another. Through no fault other than when they usually watched television together they sat side by side. Aleah would cuddle into her father, sometimes falling asleep on his lap, or her chest would be a pillow that Daryl leaned into as she draped her arms over his chest. He would sometimes nod off and with a slight tap he'd wake and they'd go off to bed in their separate rooms.

By the end of the second movie father and daughter were leaning shoulder to shoulder, still laughing and enjoying their time. Most thoughts of being naked were gone but Aleah still felt some trepidation -- it was, however, slowly trickling away. Her father was not making any jokes of a sexual nature nor was he reaching out and touching her in indecent ways. She felt like he acted like he always acted -- as her father and just her father.

When the second movie ended they ate lunch together and then played a game of chess. Sitting across from one another they could only see everything the other had to offer. When Aleah's legs were down she would place her elbows on her knees in concentration of the next move. Daryl could see her pussy in full glamor. He did consider his daughter's pussy to be very pretty. He didn't let it consume him but he was certain that his daughter was sure that her father had been staring between her legs. Just like she'd been staring between his legs.

Daryl also noticed that his daughter wasn't covering up quite as much. When she laughed and her good size tits bounced up and down he could feel his own sexual appetites stir. He was old enough, however, and long without sex enough, to be able to control most of the outward surging of blood to his cock.

Following the chess game, early afternoon, Daryl told Aleah that wanted to take a quick nap and he asked if there was anything he could do for her. "Dad, will you give me a hug?"

"Are you certain, considering our state of undress?" He didn't look upset and his question only held concern.

"Honestly, dad, you've made this really easy and the day's not even over. I really hope it stays this easy but I think it may be time to add something a little more difficult." Aleah's face was calm but her insides were screaming with a sudden adrenalin rush. She wanted to feel her father against her in their current state of undress. She had been thinking more and more about her father's physical form and what it would be like to press her naked self against it, what it might cause in her own mind was there somewhere, she figured. Aleah's normal conservative nature was quickstepping itself out of the house and while she couldn't begin to explain why she did know that she was enjoying it all. Having this next step taken so fast wasn't something she thought overly much about but she felt that it just needed to be done.