To Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this, this sexual activity with a suddenly changed daughter was almost too much to bear. His daughter blew him just like his long gone wife, her body was very similar to Andrea's and he wanted more of her.

Maybe right after his body recovered from his soul being blown out through his cock.

Daryl felt depleted, his energy gone and his mind a whirlwind of chaos. Despite her want for this nudity test for her friend it ended being he and Aleah who made it something more. He wasn't upset about any of this but he was surprised when his daughter asked to test this whole nudity thing. And now they wanted to fuck each other. He wasn't sure what he did right for his daughter to feel this way but he wasn't fighting it.

After another few moments Daryl was able to relax his body and open his eyes to look at Aleah. Of course, the main reason he was able to relax was because he felt his cock put into something wet and soft that felt like a glove. The rest of his body was almost numb with the previous exertion and when he opened his eyes and saw the second most beautiful set of tits he'd ever had the privilege of having in his face. He turned his head and saw Aleah's arms beside his head which must mean her hands were holding onto his shoulders. As he thought it he felt the fingers gripping into him.

Turning his face back to the naked body sitting on top of his lap Daryl peered slightly upward and looked into the eyes of his daughter. Aleah's eyes were slightly closed but held a hint of either malice or designed desire, Daryl couldn't tell, but he held no fear...

Wait, if Aleah's hands were on his shoulders and her mouth was only inches from his own then that could only mean that the softness surrounding his surprisingly still hard cock had to be Aleah's...pussy?

"What are you doing, Aleah?" Daryl's voice was soft with a touch of insistence.

"I'm fucking you, dad," Aleah said as she slowly rose and then just as slowly dropped back down.

Gods, this feels good, Daryl thought. His mind went in a slightly different direction when he responded. "You're out of order, sweetheart, and your face and chest are a mess."

Aleah humped her father a few more times before looking at him, her eyes open a little wider and a smile spreading on her face. "Mm hmm, I did and they are and it's your fault, dad. When was the last time you came?"

"It's been a while, Leah," Daryl said with a hint of embarrassment. "I don't even know how I lasted so long."

Almost laughing while she continued Aleah said, "It wasn't that long, dad. Only about ten minutes, if that."

A slightly shocked look appeared on Daryl's face as he tried to understand how he could cum so much in so short a time. It wasn't like prostate and balls stored it all on a cumulative basis. Sure, the body would produce a little more than normal after some time off from that production but his daughter's chest looked like he dumped one of those little cups of yogurt all over it; maybe several of them.

"Well, I like where we are," Daryl said. "Hopefully I can last a little longer for you this time." The smile on his face was genuine and appreciative.

Aleah didn't respond in words. She simply looked at her father's eyes and began to move a little faster up and down on his cock. No, he wasn't as big as rubber Frank, she thought, but he still felt really good with the warmth of his body beneath hers and inside of her.

With her knees on either side of his sitting body Aleah had complete control of her movements. She would lift and drop and then she would completely drop and slide back and forth. Daryl was certain his daughter's body was made of heaven and that, though he was sure this was just nonsense, that his Aleah Pearl had had sex with porn stars. He had no idea where she learned how to make a man feel so good but at the moment he didn't care.

The only negative with this whole business was that this wasn't supposed to happen. They were supposed to be normal, acting normal, doing normal things -- sure, while they were naked. How did this happen so fast?, Daryl thought. He figured, with hindsight in full presentation, that something like this could have happened but maybe not until at least the second day.

Suddenly the body riding on top of him began to move very quickly. Daryl reset his mind and his eyes back to his fucking-him daughter -- gods, she was beautiful like this.

Aleah began to rise and fall faster and faster. Her pussy squeezed his cock like a vise but Daryl knew he was nowhere close to having another orgasm. "Come on, Leah, cum for me," Daryl urged.

Aleah's eyes were closed, her hands on her father's shoulders were squeezing and releasing in nowhere near a steady rhythm and she was groaning and moaning like her orgasm just wouldn't arrive.

No longer really caring about the huge mess on her chest Daryl quickly wiped away some of his ejaculate to expose Aleah's left nipple and he put it in his mouth and sucked on it -- hard.

"Oh, fuck yes," Aleah nearly screamed.

With his mouth on one tit Daryl hands fell to each side of his daughter and grabbed her hips and helped to move her down and with some force. She would lift herself but Daryl began thrusting from his seated position, pulling Aleah down each upward thrust of his hips. The thrust wasn't very large but it seemed to provide the needed strength to help his daughter release.

"Unh, unh, unh," Aleah grunted. The sound's release sped up with each forceful penetration and then she let her father know, "I cumming, dad!"

Without a warning Aleah opened her eyes, looked at her father and then grabbed both sides of his face and brought her lips to his, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth.

Daryl didn't welcome the kiss; he worshipped it and gave back as good as he got. He felt Aleah's pussy constrict all of the muscles on his cock and then she stopped and grunted with her tongue still in Daryl's mouth.

He felt all of the juices his daughter produced cover his cock, even inside of her. Daryl felt the juices barely leak out and drip down onto his balls. It was glorious and he knew he wanted to do this again.

When she finally finished her massive orgasm Aleah collapsed onto her father's shoulders, wrapping her arms around his neck, pushing her cum-covered tits onto the top of his chest and sharing the mess that was there, and then started to cry.

Daryl heard the sobs and even felt a few of the teardrops fall onto his skin. "Hey," he began, concern growing in his voice, "what's this about?"

Sniff "I...I...don't know, dad," Aleah returned haltingly.

Gently lifting her face so they could look at each other Daryl tried to get his daughter to look but she wouldn't. Was she regretting this? "Look at me, please, Leah." Shaking her head Aleah tried to turn her body away but that wasn't going to happen with a hard cock still inside of her. "Look at me now, Leah," Daryl commanded, a little sharp. "Please," he finished, softening his voice.

With a heavy exhalation Aleah turned her face to her father, tears falling freely. Her eyes had reddened very quickly like she had been crying this entire time.

"Why are you crying, sweetheart? Are you regretting all of this?"

"No. I just..."

Trying to be supportive for all of this weirdness Daryl said, "While a surprise, certainly, I am not regretting this, Leah. Please tell me."

"Dad," Aleah started, finally looking at her father with some determination, "I...I don't want to share you with Cheryl-Lynn." The end of her statement was concise but almost pleading.

Daryl took Aleah's face in his hands, ensuring their eyes met, "Ok."

Aleah's surprise was immediate, despite her red eyes. "That's it? Ok?"

A small smile appeared on his lips. "That's it. I told you all of this test and whatever you wanted was up to you and you alone. Sure," Daryl shrugged, "it would have been nice to see her naked because she's almost as pretty as you are beautiful but this test was made by you, for you to figure something out. I don't yet know what you figured out, that'd be a nice conversation, but you said no so no it is."

Aleah looked at her father's face for a long time before an off uncertainty crossed her features. "What if I...change my mind?"

Daryl smiled as he said, "I don't know why you all of a sudden went unsure but if you change your mind, then, fine."

********

Aleah Pearl Gaelen had just finished giving her father a blowjob, letting him cum all over her tits and then she had sex with him. Her mind was a strip of confusion. She knew this whole thing was supposed to be a test but when everything started her feelings changed and now she didn't know what to do.

She didn't feel bad about any of it, really, but she began to have small uncertainties. Were they going to have sex regularly now? Were they going to want to be some kind of couple now? Would she all of a sudden rather stay home than go to college so she could be with her father?

Aleah didn't know and wasn't sure why all of these questions kept popping into her mind.

As well, she kept changing her mind. One minute she wanted to fuck her father's brains out and the next she questioned it. Aleah didn't think she was bipolar or manic or passive-aggressive or whatever considerations of questionable thought and rethought there were but this test was causing her to be that way.

Lastly, at least for the moment, she was still sitting on her father's still hard cock. Talk about irony and hypocrisy.

"Aleah," her father called softly.

"Hmm?"

"I can see the questions shooting through your face. Will you talk to me about it?"

Aleah decided that was probably a good idea, despite any discombobulation her brain was giving her so she told her father her thoughts. Going into only small pieces of detail but she was sure her father would pick up on the non-stated items.

Daryl was quiet throughout the explanations and fractured questions. When his daughter was done he said, "Well, those all sound like pertinent considerations and considering your questions and the position we are still in," Daryl wasn't certain why he hadn't blown his load still being inside of his daughter but he let it slide for now, "we can slowly remove ourselves, get cleaned up, get dressed and you can rethink everything."

"But I don't want to stop, dad," Aleah nearly cried. "But I don't know what's next."

"Well," Daryl began, "we can say that it was a day of contemplation. You needed to figure something out and you didn't come to an easy conclusion so we stopped. To be honest, I'm really enjoying this but this is your call. If you want to stop then you need to get off of my dick and we stop."

With a look of resignation Aleah told her father that they should probably stop for a while and slowly rose from his impaling manhood. When it was gone Aleah felt empty. Not empty like it just wasn't there -- empty like she was letting something really loving and peaceable go from her life.

With her father's drying and dried cum still all over her chest Aleah softly told her father she was going to shower and slowly left the room, going upstairs to her room.

Standing in the shower Aleah tried to figure out what the bloody hell was wrong with her. She wanted and then she was unsure; she didn't regret anything but she was feeling bad about a lot of what she and her father done. This was all supposed to determine if she would let her best friend walk around her house nude so that maybe she could have sex with her father. Aleah and her father were trying to determine the comfortability of walking around nude but they ended up doing things that Aleah dreamt of but now she was uncertain. Are all women like this, she thought.

Aleah spent a long time in the shower, cleaning herself up and then just standing there thinking. At one moment the water went a little cold for a few seconds but she knew that was probably her father taking a shower. Their house wasn't necessarily large and they had only a certain amount of hot water and when both showers were running it was weird. She wondered what her father was thinking but she tried not to dwell on it too much.

When the shower was finished Aleah was uncertain whether she should get dressed or not. Looking at the clock she had no idea where the time had gone, it was almost eleven o'clock at night, and she suddenly realized she was tired. The day had been great and mostly comfortable and ended really nicely until her brain got in the way. Maybe something in the middle of nude and clothed, Aleah thought awkwardly.

Dressing in simply a lace bra and panties Aleah opened her door and saw that her father's light was on in his bedroom. Tentatively she walked down the hall and was about to knock on the barely open door when she heard, "Come on in, Leah."

Daryl was laying back on his bed wearing just a pair of boxers and reading a book. When the door opened and Aleah stepped in she watched him mark the book, close it and then sit up. Father and daughter didn't speak for a few moments, just staring at one another.

"Those are nice," Daryl finally said easily.

"Huh," Aleah questioned.

"Your underwear. I've not seen you in underwear since you were a little girl."

A little taken aback by the ease of the statement Aleah could only say, "Oh, um, thanks."

Another couple of quiet moments passed before Daryl asked, "What would you like to talk about?"

Aleah stared at her father for another moment, seeing that his hard-on was gone, seeing that her father was just as relaxed as normal. How does he do it?

"I just want to say...," Aleah paused for only a short time before finishing, "I just want to say thanks, dad."

"Oh? For what?" Daryl's face showed a real question. Aleah figured he probably wanted her to say everything out loud.

"For spending all of this crazy time with me and making this so easy," Aleah said.

"You're welcome. It has been a little weird and crazy, hasn't it?"

"Yeah," Aleah returned with a small smile. Her father always made things easy for her. There were times when she figured that life outside this house was going to be horror but she hoped that what her father had taught her would be good enough for the outside world. "And, um, I wanted to say...thanks for not freaking out about the sex. I really enjoyed it."

"Me, too," Daryl said with an easy smile. "Any time."

Did her father just say he would have sex with her at any time? "What? Any time what, dad?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart. I meant any time you wanted to have sex I wouldn't object," Daryl said without any trace of declination.

He did say he would have sex with her any time she wanted, Aleah took in. Why? Why would he do that? What now?

"I, uh, I'm going to bed, dad. Goodnight." Aleah's confusion inside of her was about to make her crumble. She wanted her father, she loved her father, she wanted to fuck her father in every position the Kama Sutra describes, she wanted to sleep in the same bed with him, she wanted to make him happy, she wanted to make herself happy, too, but so many things were in the way.

Aleah heard her father return the goodnight as she walked down to her room. Going in she didn't even close the door as she clambered onto her bed, let her face fall into the pillow and let sleep take her.

Aleah Gaelen dreamed about she and her father taking a shower and having sex, the dream moved onto her in college and meeting young men and having sex with some of them but always thinking about her father. She knew he was completely self-sufficient but her mind was telling her to be there for him. What if she wasn't there for him? What if she found a young man that took her heart and they got married, how would her father feel? Aleah knew her father would give her away at the wedding and be extremely happy for her and the life she was building. But...but...what if...what if...

Having gone to sleep a little after eleven at night when Aleah woke she looked directly at the clock and saw that it was almost four in the morning. She didn't feel the least bit rested even if she had slept for a good five hours straight. Knowing it was her mind that was causing the problem she felt she needed to figure out what to do with her father. Should she keep the test going -- of course, that may end up with the two of them having sex in some fashion again but would that be so bad? -- and determine if everything her best friend in the universe, her life-sister, wanted was a good idea?

Not having any idea and not able to get back to sleep Aleah realized there was only one place of comfort that she knew would not let her down: next to her father.

Aleah rose from bed and quietly walked the short distance down the hall to her father's room. He never completely closed his door so she pushed it far enough open that she could enter. There was always a thought about how her father knew she was walking down the hall but when her father suddenly spoke in the darkness she nearly screamed.

"Are you alright, Aleah," asked Daryl's sleepy voice.

Aleah wanted to question her dad about this presence thing but later, maybe. Instead, she caught her breath and asked, "Can I lay down with you, dad?"

After a moment's hesitation Daryl said, "Sure, sweetheart."

Daryl Gaelen's bed was only a double as he said he didn't need that much and when Aleah felt more than saw the covers pulled back she quickly, but softly, jumped herself into the bed. Her father had slid away from the door-side of the bed so he was essentially laying on the right side. When Aleah fell into the left side she scooted herself until she felt herself forehead to forehead with her father.

Father and daughter were facing each other, each laying on their sides, when Aleah felt the covers thrown over her. It wasn't that it was cold inside the house but it was wonderfully warm where her father had been sleeping and Aleah melted into it. Her comfort level increased exponentially as soon as she settled herself.

"Maybe we can talk about it later?," Daryl said to his daughter.

"Maybe," was all Aleah could return.

Daryl stayed laying on his right arm facing his daughter but Aleah could tell his breathing began to ease and become regular almost immediately. How does he do this? Not let life affect him so.

Still Aleah could not get herself to fall asleep. She was slightly uncomfortable laying on her left arm, she always laid on her right, just like her dad, so as easily as she could she turned over, placing her back toward her father. When she felt her dad's hand caress her back and shoulder for moment, as if he was simply trying to comfort her and let her know everything was okay, Aleah knew she was in the wrong spot. Consciously she scooted herself back until her back was tightly against her father's chest.

When she felt her father's left arm come over her to hold her against him Aleah found the comfort she was looking for and finally fell asleep, almost completely at peace.

********

There is more if wanted...