To Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl stood up and walked to his daughter and as she stood he opened his arms and Aleah simply fell into them. Feeling her naked breasts against his own naked chest as well as the rest of her body pressing into him was more than his control could cover. When father felt his daughter's arms wrap around him and her cheek was laid against his shoulder his cock responded by filling up with all of the blood of his body and shot right up between her legs and against his daughter's pussy lips.

"I'm terribly sorry, Leah," Daryl said when he felt his cock press into his daughter. He was surprised by daughter's response.

"We knew it might happen," Aleah said quietly. With her cheek still on her father's shoulder and his penis trying to open her pussy Aleah closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her.

"I think we thought it might happen while we weren't connected, though," Daryl said with a little humor. "We should probably let go now."

Aleah's voice almost broke as she said, "Just another minute, dad." She squeezed her arms tighter around her dad's chest, clasping her hands behind his back. "It feels really nice."

Daryl didn't respond, he just held his daughter. All the while his cock bounced and flexed between his daughter's legs he could only think that everything went wrong. He didn't break the connection yet as it did, indeed, feel good.

After a few more minutes, with his daughter not letting go, his cock not giving up on trying to get into his daughter, Daryl had to break the hug. He gently reached to Aleah's arms and broke her grip and slowly pushed her away. The hotness of her breasts now gone from his chest there was a small chill and he got goose bumps. He saw that there was some sweat between Aleah's breasts and losing himself to the past for a moment he reached one hand up and into the cleavage of his daughter and wiped some it away. Her skin was soft and silk to his callused hand and he wanted to leave his hand there, maybe move it over the actual tit and caress a nipple...

When the realization of what he'd done hit him he took a half step back, "I'm sorry, Leah, oh my god, I'm sorry sweetheart." He stepped completely away from his daughter and when his hard cock slipped from between her pussy he realized his manhood was wet. Was he getting his daughter off? Well, why not, his logical mind said, she was getting you off. It can be reciprocal, you know.

Catching control of himself, he took a breath and followed his own mantra. He closed his eyes, took a long breath and let it out slow. When Daryl opened his eyes he saw Aleah looking at him, tears in her eyes but an odd smile on her face. "Leah, are you okay?"

Aleah looked into her father's eyes and said, "I am, dad. With your penis between my legs and then your hand on my chest I was feeling really good there for a minute."

Daryl breathed a sigh of relief. It's not necessarily that he was against incest it was just something he never considered until the moment his still-erect manhood touched his daughter's pussy. Of course, with no idea when incest begins -- is it when there is a kiss of passion or love? Is it when there is oral or vaginal penetration, anal?, and who can say what it actually is? Is it just sex or is it something more concupiscent between blood family? Well, of course that's what it is -- that's the definition (Sexual intercourse between persons too closely related to marry (as between a parent and a child)).

"You know what, Leah? Touching you did feel really good, I won't lie, but I'm not sure that that is what these tests are for, are they?" Daryl had a small smile on his face trying to relax the moment. "What say we try and save ourselves from insanity? I'll go one way, you go the other and we can try to reconvene for an afternoon movie."

Aleah looked at her father in some surprise as his face was red, his breathing was slightly labored and his cock was still standing straight out from his body. She'd never seen him in quite this type of state. Aleah figured it was probably a good idea to separate for a little while. "You're probably right, dad. Go ahead and lay down and I'll just go to my room for a little while."

Daryl thanked his daughter with a smile then motioned for her to precede him up the stairs. Walking behind her, though, wasn't a good idea despite the chivalry. He found he wanted to reach out and caress one of her butt cheeks and then run his hand down the curve and inward to that point of acme between her legs. Daryl held his hands at his sides with only great control, trying to think of something else, anything else. When Aleah reached the top of the stairs she walked straight down the hall without looking back or saying anything, of which Daryl was grateful.

********

Reaching her room Aleah almost ran through the door and almost slammed it shut. Trying to remain in some kind of dominion over her actions Aleah didn't run nor did she slam the door but as soon as it was closed her hands were between her legs.

Almost without care Aleah shoved two fingers into her wet pussy, curled them and squeezed her hand - like she was trying to make a fist with her body in the way. The pain and pleasure from the odd sexual penetration was something taught to her by Cheryl-Lynn and it was both glorious and awful. The longer she held her prone body the greater the pleasure upon release.

The young woman stayed against her door with her pussy-fist for almost three minutes. As the pain grew to be too much she released herself and nearly fell over from the pleasure of the blood running through her and the press of adrenalin through her core. Aleah stumbled over to her bed and flopped down onto it, thinking of her father and what she wanted to do to him and with him. Why this showed up today, in such a heavy fashion, was beyond her current scope of thought.

The young woman's face was sweating profusely. While the odd hold and release move she performed was magnificent in its release Aleah really felt like she needed something more right now. She reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand, down through the detritus and pulled out Frank, her trusted dildo. Frank was large around and long and was her best sexual experience thus far in her life. Frank could bring her an orgasm very quickly and when she played with her clit while Frank was to the hilt she came even faster.

Aleah removed Frank from its protective covering and slipped the huge rubber head into her mouth for some good licks to wet it up. It only took a moment and as she pressed Frank into her still-wet pussy Aleah felt like she was already ready to have an orgasm. She placed two fingers onto her sensitive clitoris and, unlike the earlier action, softly began rubbing.

As Frank reached into her depths and her fingers played an uneven recurrence of movement on her clit Aleah's mind went to her father. She thought of his nice body, of his nice naked body against her naked body, of his nice cock hardening between her legs and rubbing her sex and making her wet -- Aleah wanted her father right now. As much or more than Cheryl-Lynn did, she reasoned to herself. CL hadn't even gotten to see the man naked yet and Aleah had had his cock touching her pussy. 'Fuck you, CL' Aleah thought for a split second. She didn't berate herself over the thought as it seemed to make her current sexual situation more powerful for some reason -- I got my father! Not you! Ha!

The moves and the thoughts coalesced into a single moment of triumph and Aleah came hard. Not hard like her body tightened up and she screamed louder than a rock concert, which she did, but hard like every nerve in her body went rigid, her toes curled, her back arched like a bridge, her ass no longer even touched the bed and her eyes were shut so tight that she saw white instead of black.

Aleah's scream was crazily loud.

********

Daryl's hard-on had finally gone flaccid without any help from his own hands. He just lay down on his bed and let his mind wander to nowhere. Where nothing was there to think about so his mind went blank -- no thoughts of his naked daughter or her beautiful body parts, of his parts touching her parts...thankfully there was nothing where his mind was and it let him relax and begin to fall asleep.

For several minutes Daryl lay in near stupor and let the darkness of a power nap begin to take hold. And then the scream from across the hall destroyed the power.

Daryl's body awoke in nanoseconds and he was up and off the bed and out of the room and down the hall. The scream came from Aleah's room and he was uncertain whether it was terror or...or...something else. He didn't think about the what of what could be happening, just that something was happening and he needed to get to his daughter.

If someone was trying to hurt her Daryl Gaelen would thrash them to no end and would be happy to become a criminal to save his girl.

He wasn't expecting what he saw when he slammed open the door and ran for the bed and saw Aleah partly laying on the bed, her head and feet the only things holding her body in stature. One of Aleah's hands was over her clit rubbing fiercely while the other held a huge dildo inside of her.

Father had called out his daughter's name as he entered the room and Aleah's eyes were wide open in some kind of shock, whether at being caught in this position or at the possibility of having her mind read.

Daryl stood next to Aleah's bed and just stared at his amazingly gorgeous daughter in this odd position. As Aleah slowly let herself fall back to the bed and gently pulled the monster dildo from her still leaking pussy she didn't cover up, she showed no embarrassment of any kind. Instead, she caught her father's eyes for a moment and then watched as his cock hardened right in front of her. Aleah thought it one of the most beautiful sights her eyes had ever held in their vision.

********

Neither said anything for another moment or two before Daryl finally broke the silence and said, "I'm so sorry, Leah. I heard the scream and I came running to make sure you were alri..." His speech was cut off by the sudden movement of his daughter swallowing his hardened-again manhood.

He'd felt a woman or two put their mouth around his cock but it had been so very long now that he was just...frozen by the feel, the wonder and the sensuousness of the act. His mind didn't remind him that it was his own daughter for a minute or two or five and whatever counts as relieving any tension in a body coupled with feeling so very good that stopping just seems silly.

Watching as Aleah moved her head back and forth in rhythm with a stroking hand was a marvelous sight to behold. The tactility of her hand was like silk over his skin she was so gentle and smooth. Daryl's mind fought for about a second over what was happening -- his daughter was giving him a blowjob. At the same time a second thought jumped in and yelled about wanting to put his manhood into more of her holes, at least one at any rate. Daryl Gaelen was not a prudish man but society had limits on this type of thing -- mostly from religious fanatics of all dogmas -- but he was not one to put stock in the schematic enterprises of people who could not open their mind. It's funny how the world started as only two, so says one set of scriptures, and now there were more than seven billion, almost eight billion, so there had to be, absolutely had to be incest in there. But if he didn't get his daughter pregnant and continue the count who cared what type of physical act he performed in the privacy of their own home?

Bringing his thoughts back to the action going on Daryl reached down his right hand and took hold Aleah's left tit. He gave it a soft squeeze which his daughter responded to. That made Daryl smile. He ran his fingers over her sharp nipple and gave a soft pinch where Aleah looked up at him with surprise in her eyes -- as though she couldn't believe she had her own father's penis in her mouth. The look lasted for only a second, though, as she went back to work loving the member.

The young woman's continued work, which was very good, brought Daryl right to the edge of cumming. He wanted to just let go but he tried to be more considerate than that. "Aleah, I'm about to cum."

"Um hmm," was all she said but her eyes said so much more. 'Go ahead, dad, blow your load right where you are.'

"Are you sure, sweetheart?" Daryl was so very close now.

Aleah nodded her head without taking her eyes from her father or his cock from her mouth. Daryl smiled and just let nature happen.

********

And then reality showed back up as father and daughter hadn't changed their positions from when Daryl had approached the bed and Aleah had seen her father's manhood grow right in front of her. Aleah wasn't blowing her father and Daryl wasn't holding his daughter's tits.

Daryl wasn't ashamed of his thoughts - he did want to put his cock in his daughter's mouth and have her tits in his hands and mouth and fingers and...and...and...

Instead, he looked down at his daughter and saw her reddening in shame and trying to cover herself up. Aleah was stuttering and trying to get some type of explanation out of her mouth but was failing miserably. She rolled over and away from her father, inadvertently kicking Frank from her bed.

Daryl couldn't get his daughter to look at him so he took a step back and tried to calm himself and his thoughts. Finally he said, "Aleah, sweetheart, I am so sorry about this. I heard you scream and just ran to help."

As he spoke he kept walking backward to the door, never taking his eyes from his daughter's form. Aleah had scrunched up into a ball and had rolled away from her father so her back was to him as he stood at the door. "I'm sorry, Aleah," Daryl said again, "let me know if you need anything or if this test needs to stop, ok?"

Daryl Gaelen walked out of his daughter's bedroom and went back down the hall to his own room, hard-on leading the way. His mind, though, was going in directions he wasn't necessarily against but unprepared for at that moment. Sure, the thoughts of how this weekend's test might come to pass, figuratively, of course, were on the frontline of his thoughts but the actions and their showing up were just a bit out of view of being ready.

Walking into his bedroom and sitting down on his bed, his hard-on beginning to recede from the gravity of his thoughts, Daryl was concerned where the rest of the night was going to go. He looked over at the clock next to his bed and saw it had almost reached the early evening and he knew he'd have to get dinner ready in an hour or two. Trying to bring his thoughts back to center Daryl took another few minutes to follow his own created mantra, breathed, took hold of the center of his connection with his daughter -- his beautiful and gorgeous daughter whom he wished to actually put his cock into, really, let's be serious, he thought -- and reset himself, rose and went to make some kind of dinner.

Much too soon but he had to do something.

********

Aleah was rolled up on her bed, her thoughts insane over the fact that her father caught her with Frank deep inside of her and having an orgasm, and the fact that he had grown hard right in front of her. The whole thing was trying to her self-esteem and conscience of why she was doing this whole thing -- to figure out if she'd let Cheryl-Lynn walk around the house in the nude and possibly getting allowed to put her mouth on Daryl Gaelen's cock.

Aleah wanted Daryl Gaelen's cock in her mouth.

The young woman could now believe that she wanted her father's physical love -- in every orifice of her body. Aleah was certain of that now. Sure this test had only been going on for less than a day but the concept of what her best friend in life, Cheryl-Lynn Watson, wanted Aleah realized she now also wanted. However, she did get to see her father naked, and hard! -- oh, goodness, she screamed in her brain, her father's body was beautiful -- and Cheryl-Lynn didn't yet.

Now, though, her father had seen her pussy wet and exploding and while she had rolled away in some kind of shame she was actually now happy that he'd seen her. Not for any reason beyond the veil of acceptance but for the promise of a life that she was actually closer to her father now. At the moment, she figured, her father may not think that way but Aleah certainly felt that way. She also wanted her father between her legs to be so much closer in the physical realm.

The young woman's thoughts were whirling in every direction when she heard her father's voice call that it was time for dinner. How long had she been here now? Now that she was being brought back into the moment her nose caught the scent of grilled meat and something sweet behind it. At that same moment of olfactory presence her stomach gave a rumble of hunger.

Aleah stood from her bed and felt the stickiness between her legs and the cold run-over from sweating so much. She did a quick detour into her bathroom and got a washcloth, wetted it with warm water and then tried to clean herself up a little. Catching her body in the mirror it could be seen that she was now a little red from the rub down and she caught herself just staring at her body. Aleah knew she was pretty but for a reason just this second she couldn't grasp she didn't feel that way. The thought of getting dressed also barged its way into her thoughts. Should she stay naked?

If she dressed she knew she'd have failed the test she was giving herself. There may also be some disappointment from her father about giving it up but he did say that if she wanted, or needed, to stop it was over. With thoughts racing she decided she had no want to fail anything so she had to see this through, even if it was ridiculously uncomfortable. Aleah Gaelen hated to fail.

Leaving the bathroom she stayed nude and when she opened her door she noticed a sticky note stuck at eye level. A quick glance showed her father's exceedingly precise script -- Leah -- if you want to stop let me know so I can get dressed. Dad

Aleah loved her father for thinking of her like this. After the little incident with Frank and the scream she could understand why he put the idea there but she needed to get through this. And if she ended up sucking her dad's cock so much the better.

With all of this up and down in her brain and the this and the that and the maybe and whatever Aleah strongly marched down the stairs to the kitchen to sit down for what smelled like a wonderful dinner.

As Aleah entered the kitchen she spied the backside of her father and wondered again when he worked out to make to it so tight and toned. When he moved from side to side Aleah enjoyed the bending of the muscles and the fusion and grace of the movements. When he spread his legs to take a larger sidestep she saw a glimpse of his hanging balls and grew a little excited.

Finally, Daryl turned to the table to present a plate of grilled steak covered with sautéed mushrooms, a simple steamed vegetable blend and mashed potatoes with a dark gravy. Aleah always wondered where he learned to cook and when he had the time to do this. It seemed like it was only a short time ago that he had left her room. What Aleah also immediately noticed was her father's flaccid member just swinging free. Her eyes were glued all the way to its disappearance below the table as he sat down.

When her father's penis finally disappeared her trance was broken and she looked up to see her father looking her. "Are you okay, Leah?" His voice was calm as if everything had gone back to normal in their lives, save the nudity.

Aleah picked up her knife and fork and began cutting into the tender meat while she pursed her lips in thought and her eyes were turned down in the corners adding them to her facial feature of thinking.