To Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

A few minutes later Aleah emerged from her bedroom, wearing a light pink set of flimsy pajamas, and slowly went down the stairs. She saw her father sitting on the couch still in his robe. She also saw that his face was in a state of confusion or loss and she knew that what she had decided to do would certainly need to be done.

"Are you okay, dad," Aleah asked as she entered the living room and sat herself next to Daryl on the couch.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm alright, Leah. It was just a weird conversation and it's heavy on my mind." Daryl looked at his daughter and gave her a small smile to try and reassure her.

Seeing that he had not undressed even though her best friend in the universe's mother was gone she said, "Are we done with the test?"

Daryl's mind was brought back to reality when the question arrived. He looked at Aleah and saw that she was also dressed, just as he still was, so he could understand why she'd ask the question. "I'm sorry for forgetting for a few minutes, sweetheart. It's only over when you say it is. Shall we get some popcorn ready, get ourselves ready and get back to the movie?"

"I'd like that," Aleah said.

Father and daughter got up and went about getting themselves ready. Daryl threw the popcorn into the microwave and then undressed himself, putting the clothes back into the closet. When the popcorn dinged he put it in a bowl and reentered the living room to find his daughter missing. He sat down and prepared the movie to start playing.

Aleah reappeared from another room on the first floor but she was still dressed. Daryl said nothing but when his daughter faced him and then slowly began pulling the top over her head he wanted to say something dirty like he had to Diane. Doing his best to put that woman out of his mind Daryl watched as Aleah's tits came into view before the shirt was slovenly discarded.

As if something on the television caught her attention Aleah turned away from Daryl and then giving a slight bend at the waist began to lower her PJ bottoms. She wore no underwear and when her ass was uncovered Daryl immediately began to harden. As her puckered asshole and then her pussy were shown as Aleah just bent over in slow motion to drop her shorts Daryl was near hard as a rock.

"Are you meaning to do that, Leah?" Daryl was trying to be playful but he was uncertain how it was coming across.

"Oh," Aleah said with a faux surprised look on her face. "I didn't mean to cause a problem for you."

Father smiled at daughter and then rolled his eyes at her in her attempt to make him feel better. Daryl knew he frequently caused a problem for Aleah upon a conversation with Diane Watson.

When Aleah was finally done undressing she sat down next to her father and took a long look at his erection. She wasn't completely sure why her mind and body were doing what they were doing but she had decided that she wasn't going to fight it anymore. Aleah reached out and took a soft hold of her father's hard manhood. She didn't stroke him or do anything other than just hold lightly wrap her hand around it. Her fingers barely reached all the way around.

Surprised at the move but realizing that Aleah wasn't going to do anything else right now Daryl handed the large bowl of popcorn to Aleah and then pressed the movie back into playing. He looked up at the clock over the TV to see it was closing on nine o'clock in the evening. Where had the day gone? There seemed to be quite a bit of missing space but he tried to let it go for the time being.

An hour later, with the movie almost finished, the popcorn about half gone Daryl saw his daughter go through a huge yawn and then she lay her head on his shoulder. While they had been sitting side by side during the movie they had gone back to the relative innocence of just sitting together naked, trying their best to get through this first day of the Aleah's test. Daryl actually thought they were doing a pretty good job after the events of earlier in the day.

His penis having taken quite some time to get back to soft Daryl was well relaxed when Aleah said, "Dad, can I lay my head in your lap?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Well, I don't think it's a bad one. We can finish the movie and then I'll go to bed."

An uncertainty overcame Daryl for just a moment before he said, "I guess you can. Just try to be careful."

Without saying anything Aleah reset herself to turn on her side to lay on her right side, knees facing outward from the couch and her head laying just below her father's belly button, just above his thankfully still soft manhood. Daryl thought it looked a little uncomfortable -- why wouldn't she use his thigh? -- but let it go as his daughter's breathing seemed to calm down and the movie played on.

The only light in the house was currently coming from the television so Aleah figured now was her chance to help her father. With a slow draw she brought her hand up and over her father's thigh, positioning her hand like her father's thigh was a body pillow or something. The back of her hand immediately softly rubbed across the side of his penis and then settled next his balls. The light from the television allowed Aleah to see her father's manhood begin to change its position -- not a great amount but enough to know there was an affect happening. When she felt her father's hand slip from atop her left shoulder to her elbow there was an internal knowledge that she might get to do actually what she wanted to for her father.

Aleah's hot breath streamed over Daryl's moving manhood making him a little harder breath by breath. When Daryl felt his daughter's finger begin softly stroking the top of his shaft he knew was either going to be in a lot of trouble or be feeling very good just shortly.

Running her finger over the top of her father's cock was a feeling she wasn't completely prepared for - how soft it might be. She had felt him hard but this was different. Between her legs she knew she was getting wet and when she perceived her father's hand now under her elbow and gently cupping her left breast any question of maybe not was destroyed. Aleah gently moved her hand from the top of her father's manhood to the bottom and without a word or explanation lifted the still mostly soft piece of muscle into her mouth and licked her first cock.

Aleah's sucking was slow and deliberate. Allowing her not to have to move her head from his lap yet but she did know that the harder it became the more she would have to move. He tasted so good, Aleah thought. Description of taste or flavor was hard to imagine so she just let it go.

********

When Daryl understood that his cock was now in his daughter's mouth he tried to let the oddity of it all slip from his mind. It wasn't working. His daughter's tongue was soft and slow and he really enjoyed that kind of blowjob; his wife had been extremely good at the slow blow. Aleah's mouth was slightly tentative but Daryl figured that was probably a positioning thing. Still, Daryl was bothered by this physicality. While his thoughts had certainly thought about it he figured it was something that shouldn't be happening. Why would his daughter have such a change in her demeanor and where this test went so quickly? As well, he cared not a whit about society's flippant ideas of sexuality but what would his wife have said were she alive?

Well, there was a main problem, wasn't there? Andrea wasn't here. She hadn't been here for a decade and he'd never heard a word from her beyond the grave. Still...Fucking still! -- he couldn't do this just now. He already said no to a woman who was not his blood so why would he say yes to one who was?

"Aleah," Daryl said quickly while lifting her body from his. "Aleah, please stop."

Aleah rose herself the rest of the way and turned to look at her father, her face covered in surprise and wonder. "Are you alright, dad?"

Daryl took his daughter's face in his hands and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he stood and walked a few steps away. When he turned back, hard-on still raging and wet, he said, "Leah, please understand that I am not upset about what you were doing, it felt really great."

He let out a long breath while dropping his eyes to the floor. When he raised his head again he looked at his daughter and continued, "I'm not ready for something like this. I thought this was a test for you and it became more than I was prepared to deal with."

Aleah's face dropped a little as she said, "You've made this so easy, dad. And when you hardened between my legs today my brain couldn't let it go and I just...wanted to...feel more, I guess."

"How did it feel, then?"

The question caught Aleah off guard but she recovered quickly. "What little I got felt really nice, dad." Her voice almost cracked at the truth but that was how she and her father worked: the truth, no matter how difficult it was.

"Well, I'll tell you something, sweetheart, it did feel nice and, to be even more honest, I wanted you to finish for me." Father and daughter shared an awkward smile. "Unfortunately, though, I think I would have tried to return the favor and my smaller brain would have tried to take over and probably would have won the battle and then it would be more and who knows where it would stop. Do you understand?"

With a drop of her shoulders Aleah slowly nodded and then her own mind went in another direction. She had no idea why it went there but she was really enjoying that it was going there and if it could be taken in small increments then it might get more 'there' and whatever this test was becoming might allow her to make a stronger decision about her best friend. If Aleah got to have sex with her father would she be okay with letting Cheryl-Lynn have sex with him? Or, even, walking around the house nude? Aleah felt she needed to go for it for some reason.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I said that I won't let you return the favor? That what I want to do is for me and the steps to be taken are mine to control?" Aleah looked at her father with a quizzical eye, forcing him to think about what she said.

Daryl looked his daughter for a moment before he said, "So, let me get this straight -- you want to give me a blowjob and that's all? No oral return or sex from me?"

"Yes, er, no, for now."

Daryl's eyebrows rose at that response as it was very far from where he thought his daughter was going. Where was she going, he thought. How dirty was this going to get? How would he finish for his daughter -- in her mouth or throat? On her chest? Into a tissue paper? Why would he let his daughter suck his dick? Why were his thought even allowing this? He was not one to not have an answer. All he knew was that Cheryl-Lynn wanted to have his dick in her mouth. Diane, Cheryl-Lynn's mother wanted his cock in her mouth. And, the most surprising, his daughter, Aleah, wanted to suck him off.

Were his pheromones working triple time? Of course, Diane said she'd wanted to get nasty with him for eighteen years. Were mother and daughter talking?

Why was he moving back to the couch?

All of these questions, all of these quick decisions, all of these premises of nudity and sex and Daryl felt like he was losing some kind of internal battle.

He was sitting back down on the couch and reaching out to his daughter to sit next to him. His cock was still mostly hard so he had to process this correctly.

"Listen, sweetheart, I'm having an issue of control right now. This was your test for something completely differently and now you want to give me a..."

"Blowjob," Aleah said confidently.

"Yes, a blowjob," he confirmed, a little rigid. "I want to let you do it, too. My brain is asking me where I would finish..."

"On my tits," Aleah quickly stated, a small smile on her face, "this time."

"This time," Daryl asked with a skip in his voice.

"Like you, dad, I'm having an issue of control. I know we talked about this earlier and we both said that we wanted to do more to each other. When Diane arrived and I saw you in your thinking state I told myself that I needed your penis in my mouth to help you feel better."

"How can I feel bad right now? I'm naked with one of the most lovely ladies I know," Daryl said quickly, the smile on his face was wide and genuine, eye afire.

"Dad, I don't know what's going on with me but I want to get...dirty and nasty with you, right now," Aleah said in response. Her face was trying to convey her words but she looked more confused than certain.

As if he were having the same conversation as a little while ago Daryl asked, "What kind of dirty and nasty are you thinking about?"

"Dad...I want to suck your dick and then have sex with you." Aleah dropped her face in embarrassment.

"That's not very dirty or nasty," Daryl returned. "That sounds like fun but it's doesn't sound bad or dirty and especially not nasty."

Aleah popped her head up and saw her father smiling at her. "Fine. Dad I want to blow you until you cum all over my tits and then I want to do it again so I can swallow your load and then I want you to fuck me until I cream your cock with my own juices. Is that dirty enough?"

Smiling at his daughter, and now knowing that he and his daughter wanted the same thing, and she could talk nasty, couldn't she? Any trepidation was disappearing quickly so Daryl moved himself so his back was against the pillow of the couch and let his hardening cock stand without help.

"That is dirty enough, sweetheart. Would you like to start now?"

With no words Aleah practically dove onto her father's cock, swallowing him as deep as he would go, and that was pretty deep, she thought.

"Stay slow," Aleah heard her father say. She was fine with that. This whole day had been really easy once she and her father got through the beginning. He always made things easy to get through. When she realized what she wanted she had to get it. Without ever realizing it she now knew she wanted her father's cock inside of her. So she kept it inside of her mouth now...

Up and down, tongue slurping through a crazy amount of saliva, all slowly now, Aleah kept her father's manhood in the grasp of her lips. She stayed slow, almost edging-ly slow with her mouth, as her hand followed the uncovered parts of the thick meat of her father. No, he was not as big as Frank, Aleah wasn't sure that any human could be, but he was a nice filling in her mouth. When she deep-throated the beautiful cock Aleah heard her father moan and then she would feel his hand in her hair. He never pushed her down or anything but his hands were comforting just the same.

Aleah knew she would let her father touch her anywhere at probably any time right now. She didn't know what she would do if she felt his fingers, or even this nice cock of his, enter her pussy but there was a complement to the moment she felt she could accept.

********

Daryl hadn't felt anything like this in more than a decade and he wanted more. He had told his daughter to go slow and now he was thinking about retreating that command it felt so good. He'd not had an orgasm in all these years and every few seconds his cock made him think he was about to explode. That odd mixture of pleasure and pain; a severe coalescing of pressure in his nuts combined with a rising and stilting pressure along his cock finally pushing a bottoms-up hale to the mushroom of the wonderful feeling surrounding his manhood.

Wanting to push his daughter's head down by grabbing her hair and forcing her further onto his manhood, as if that were possible, to try and enter her stomach Daryl had to breathe, like meditation breathing, to stay in control. He wasn't doing well.

Daryl finally closed his eyes and just focused on the sensations he was being given. Almost without conscious effort Daryl's left hand began to work its way down Aleah's body, sliding across her skin in effortless movement. Daryl's mind let his nerves through so he could feel her skin and the perfection underneath his fingers. His daughter's skin was smooth and flawless, warm and inviting to his fingertips.

Without really thinking about it Daryl found his hand cupping his daughter's large breast where he almost hurried to pinch her nipple. When he heard Aleah moan he pinched her again and received the same response. When he pinched Aleah upped her ministrations on his cock.

He was so close to blowing his load just now. His daughter was mean, thought Daryl. She would let him get close and then draw back her activity to make him lose that closeness. Daryl figured his daughter had to be either a prostitute or had given so many blowjobs that she was an unpaid professional. It was so good but it was so bad.

Taking his hand away from Aleah's tit Daryl impressed his hand to travel down her body in slow increments. As she was on her knees now, when did she move?, Daryl could run his hand over his daughter's back or further down what would be the front of her body and that was what he did.

With deliberate direction Daryl slid his fingers over the soft tuft of pubic hair above Aleah's pussy and let the tip of his middle finger run right over his daughter's clitoris. He held his finger there and began rubbing his finger back and forth. When he did that Aleah went berserk and whatever slowness his daughter had been adhering to was gone.

Aleah began stroking her father for all she was worth. With the increase in sensation Daryl knew it wouldn't be long now before he released for the most person in his life -- his daughter, Aleah.

"Unh," Daryl moaned. He was getting really close now. He pressed his fingers harder into his daughter's pussy making her move faster causing him to get closer. Daryl's legs stiffened and he knew he was about to screw up what Aleah wanted.

"Sweetie, unh, Leah..." grunted Daryl as he began bucking his hips. "It's...s't..t..time..."

Without missing a beat or removing her mouth from her father's cock Aleah jumped off the couch, losing her father's wonderful finger playing with her pussy, and fell down between his legs. Without even looking up at her father Aleah stroked the small piece of her father's cock not in her mouth. She knew what to wait for -- that overly tensing of his skin and muscle -- and he was right there, just...about...to...

Aleah pulled her father's cock from her mouth and pointed the large, bulbous head right at her large-breasted chest. She watched every shot hit her. It didn't even take a second before her chest was covered in what felt like gallons of hot liquid -- it wasn't warm like you hear about; the heat was high on her chest, almost burning.

And it felt more than wonderful.

Aleah's eyes never left the big eye shooting the hot fluid all over her. It was mesmerizing to her to see it and feel it with her own eyes and her own skin.

When the white man-juice finally stopped shooting and dripping from her father's trembling manhood Aleah looked up to her father's face and saw that he had a pained look over the entirety of his features. His eyes were scrunched shut tight and his mouth was thin-lipped with what looked like pain. Aleah could hear the grinding of his teeth and she became only a little worried, to start. Feeling the tenseness of his legs as she was pressed between them Aleah felt that she had to figure something out.

The cock in her hand was boiling to her. She almost couldn't hold the beautiful piece of man-meat anymore.

********

Daryl Gaelen wasn't sure what planet he was on.

He hadn't screamed yet but was sure he was going to even if the greatest of the sensations was over with. His cock hadn't had anything come out of it except urine since before his wife died. It had never been that he hadn't wanted to jerk off or put his dick inside another woman in the years since but it had never come up -- pun intended. Daryl had taken all of the responsibility of his daughter to the utmost and put all of his being into making sure she was dressed, fed, educated, slept well, grew up, made friends -- even if she had one for life -- and did her thing, whatever that was going to be. He had to work hard at everything that he did and while he never regretted any of it he did miss out on a lot.