To Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Aleah said, "No, dad, I'm not." She took a bite of the food and marveled at how her father had become this type of "Everything Guy" where he could do almost everything a set of parents could do.

Following her swallow Aleah continued, "This isn't turning out quite like I thought it would. Can I be honest?" Turning her face up to her father she knew what he would say, "Always. I wouldn't want it any other way."

Looking back at his daughter Daryl said, "Always. I wouldn't want it any other way." His smile was genuine. Daryl's brain wasn't being honest right now, at least not completely, to his thought process. There was a battle going on in his head that dealt with trying to get his daughter to do more sexual things and not ruining her life and trying to finish this weekend without regret. Even if it did lead to a nice blowjob from Cheryl-Lynn. Regardless of what was in his head he said, "Please, tell me what you're thinking."

Aleah took another bite of food and then set down her utensils and looked up at her dad. There was always a need to build a little courage when speaking to her father because he always took words at face value so implication, while not impossible to him, was sometimes missed. "You see, since this whole thing started with CL I've been having thoughts and wants and you caught me with Frank and for some reason I haven't figured out yet it made things even more exciting and now I find myself just wanting to do sexual things with you...it almost makes me wet just sitting here naked with you and it makes me want to stop the experiment but then I know I'll have failed and..."

"And failing is not a premise you aspire to, correct," Daryl asked easily. Hearing his daughter say these inner truths and complications of her own thought was making him a little exited just now and he was once again caught between the two ideals -- do her, don't do her -- for as crass as that was to his brain.

Still looking at Aleah with an odd smile on his face Daryl said, "Would it help you to know I've been thinking the same things?"

Aleah's face lit up with wonder. She couldn't believe her near perfectly prim and proper but oddly open father would say such a thing. It excited her but was still odd to her. "Like, what...what kind...?"

Opening his own eyes in wonder at the question Daryl said, before Aleah finished, "What kind of things do I want to do with you?" His daughter nodded and he needed to think about how to put into the correct words without becoming all profane. He wasn't necessarily against the words but sometimes there were better ways to say things.

Daryl took a bite of the food, watching his daughter follow suit again, and then finally said, "Well, watching you with, Frank was it?," Aleah nodded, "was rather exiting and made me want to be in its place. Using both my tongue and my penis. I wanted to have sex with you right there."

Watching Aleah's face grow red was almost incentive enough to just stand and shove his cock into her mouth to show her how truthful he was. Daryl wasn't going to do any such thing, yet perhaps, but the consideration was weighing heavy on his mind.

"Is this going to be safe for us, dad?" Aleah's face now showed its own consideration for wants and what-could-be.

"Well," Daryl began, "I'd like to think we're old enough to hold ourselves with some measure of control. Let's try and get through the night without attacking each other, okay? If we can't, though, well, we'll figure that out should we get there."

Daryl's eyes were sharp with control as was his face, all for his daughter's comfort. However, if she started giving him a blowjob he knew he wasn't going to stop her.

********

They ate the rest of their dinner in relative comfort, skimming over the tricks of staying in control. They were touching and bumping into one another during their dishes washing. Aleah was 'accidentally' rubbing her naked breasts across her father's arm as they worked side by side. Daryl was 'accidentally' rubbing his cock against her hips when they turned toward one another for one reason or another. Basically, they just tried to have fun with the strangeness of the whole thing.

Later, sitting down to watch another movie, they just sort of hung onto each other as they sat on the couch side by side. About halfway into the movie there was sudden rapid knocking on the front door. Aleah raced upstairs without any words being said and Daryl calmly stood and grabbed the robe he had left hanging in the coat closet just for this reason.

After dressing in the robe and putting on a pair of loose shorts Daryl went to the door and looked out the peephole to see a face he would never have expected - Diane Watson. Daryl closed the robe halfway to try and look relaxed and opened the door. "Hi, Diane. This is a nice surprise."

Diane Watson stood about five foot five with shoulder length red hair, a pleasant face to look at when she smiled and, thanks to seeing his daughter in a particular way for the last day, he saw that her breasts weren't small but how big was a mystery because of the loose sweater covering her top. She also wore a pair of very tight jeans that accentuated some nice hips and thighs.

"I'm sorry to call on you like this but can we talk for a few minutes," Diane asked. The woman's face nearly bled uncertainty and insecurity but she had once been a good friend so Daryl felt that he couldn't deny her a few minutes even if it meant being taken away from his beautifully naked daughter.

"Sure," Daryl said. "Come on in and make yourself comfortable. Let me go put on a few more clothes."

"You're fine the way you are," Diane said as she stepped into the house. "Do you have somewhere we can talk in private?"

Daryl led his old, now not really known, friend into his study and closed the door. He invited her to sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk while he took the other. Despite his level of undress he gave her all of his attention. "So, to begin, how are you."

"Not so good." Diane's face turned down in a frown slash near cry as she spoke.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Diane." Daryl always made certain to use names as he spoke so that whomever he was speaking with knew they had his full attention. "Can you talk about it?"

Diane looked up and said, "I went into my financials and realized that you've paid for everything for Cheryl-Lynn since Greg left and now you're going to pay for her college. She's my child, I should be paying for her life, not you"

Leaning his chin against an elbow braced fist Daryl returned, "I thought we already talked about this? You were going to take care of the younger ones while I took care of the older ones. As I recall I offered to help with the little ones, too, and you became very upset with me, telling me I was trying to take your children from you. When you calmed we compromised on what is currently the situation."

"You're right," Diane said, a little tersely. "But now I feel like I owe you something for caring for Cheryl-Lynn so much."

"You owe me nothing," Daryl responded with a smile. And for a reason he couldn't at first couldn't understand his mind screamed Tell her to get undressed and give you a blowjob. He held control of himself and only added, "We each had our reasons for doing this and I thought it was a good compromise."

Studying his face Diane couldn't find any sub-standard reasoning with what he said. It was all true. Diane no longer had him in her life and the compromise to keep their daughters together had been set. "Well, I've come into some money so I'd like to take back my daughter's needs."

Her words had an immediate effect on Daryl and she could see his face tighten and his eyes grow sharp. Whether in thought or anger she couldn't tell.

Finally Daryl spoke. "May I ask you a serious question?" At Diane's nod he asked, "Now that your daughter is eighteen and has legal control of her life how do you think she'd feel with a change like this? This has been set for years and Cheryl-Lynn and Aleah have tightened down their lives with what has been."

Diane began to breathe rapidly in anger and then her adult mind caught up to what Daryl was saying. He wasn't trying to retain control over money or anything, he was trying to emphasize how the girls would feel. Deep down she knew that Daryl Gaelen was a good man, he always had been, and he was a practical and pragmatic thinker -- a little something she sometimes lacked -- and was always thinking of everyone involved. When the Gaelens and Watsons had been friends Daryl was always the one to ask what the ladies wanted to do or how they felt. He could argue with the best of them, she knew from personal experience, but he always gave chances and forced people to think.

"What if you continue to care for Caroline and Gregory, giving them more of what they need or want -- saving up for school, cars and the like -- and I'll continue to pay for Cheryl-Lynn's school as we agreed. As well, and not that you really need it, spend a little time and money on yourself to feel prettier than you already are and just feel good for a little bit. Get a sitter for the two and go out on a date with some young rake and have a great time. You shouldn't be worrying about anything, if possible."

Diane's face lit up into a small smile. Daryl could always say the right things even if she never had a reason but actually almost hated him anyway. She watched as Daryl also smiled and she could see he meant it, he always did.

"Thanks, Daryl, I'll consider it. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything for you tonight." Diane's face had brightened up after this brief conversation and Daryl was thankful for that but there seemed to be some other weird reason for why she came to see him. Daryl had to jump on it.

"Diane, I hope not make you angry but this conversation was very short and you were very easy to convince to my point of view. Is there another reason why you're really here?"

The woman's face now went red in embarrassment and she turned her eyes up as if trying to hold back tears or something. After another minute of her old friend's patience she answered as a tear suddenly rolled down her face. "I am sorry for just showing up but I really needed to see an old friend. I never should have alienated you after Greg left. You never did anything wrong and you were always there when I needed you. I just needed to...uh...needed to..."

"Enter a jump rope competition and I was your first choice," Daryl asked jokingly. "Figured out that I might be a good reason to join a bowling league even though I've never bowled once in my life? Needed to...take me out for ice cream..."

Diane gave a little chuckle and wiped the tear from her face. "You used to get dirty with these odd guesses," she said remembering the past.

"I can do that if it'll make you feel better," Daryl returned quickly. His mind began searching for some of those dirty things but none were coming immediately to mind. "Needed to, uh, find a way to, uh, show your great body in a porn movie?"

Diane wrinkled her face at that one and shook her head.

"Needed to have someone motorboat your awesome tits?"

Diane's eyebrows rose and a small smile appeared on her lips. It only lasted for a moment, though.

Daryl was trying to let his mind go with dirty but he was uncertain how far he could, or even should, go. Without even looking at Diane he went on, "No? Okay. Um. Oh! Needed to show off your tits to the closest man at the moment and then wrap them around his cock for a nice titty-fuck. Oh shoot. Is that too dirty or not dirty enough?"

"Not dirty enough," Diane said, a sudden sharp clarity in her voice and a determination on her face despite the wetness still on her cheek.

A quick look at the woman seated next to him now showed a brightness in her eyes that wasn't there before. The odd and quick changes in mood was a little worrisome to Daryl but he tried to make this visit worth Diane's wile. She hadn't visited, called, wrote or even considered Daryl for almost two years so getting back into their friendship would be nice.

"Oh, well, let's see what we can do then," Daryl said with a smile of his own. "Needed to suck someone off, swallow his load, blow him hard again and then drop your wet pussy on his cock." This time his eyes never left Diane's and he saw something there he wasn't quite ready for -- she looked like she wanted to do what he just said. This used to be a joking arena between the two couples and when Daryl got on a roll no one could best his ideas. Neither couple ever took anything out of context, it was just for fun.

"That one's not so bad," Diane said. And then, surprising them both she finished with, "If you get your cock out I'll suck on it for a while."

Now Daryl was uncertain what to say so he kept up with the game, "That sounds great, Diane, but you have too many clothes on. If you're going to suck my dick then I need to be able to either lick your pussy or finger an orgasm out of it."

"Hmm," Diane said, placing a closed fist under her chin. "How much worse can you get?"

"How much worse do you want it?"

"So much worse," Diane said with a seductive look in her eyes and a lowering of her voice. "As bad as you can get."

Daryl thought about the tear that was on Diane's face and now this? What the hell was wrong with women? Can't they keep one emotion for a while? Still, if she was going to do this then he'd better make it really good. Why were her shoulders trembling?

As well, it was actually nice to fall back into their friendship with almost no work.

"Considering we're both naked by now I'd just have to fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass, leaving offerings of my juice in each one and then just do it again. And again."

"Ooh, that was a good one...Unh," Diane said as she suddenly closed her eyes and her whole body shook for a few moments. When she opened her eyes again Diane looked at Daryl with a wide smile on her face.

He smiled at the challenge and knew he'd probably won this little battle as she would never...why was she taking her sweater off?

********

Aleah had heard Cheryl-Lynn's mom and figured things were about to get bad for her father. Now she knew she'd have to care for him. Every time Diane and Daryl spoke these days, though it wasn't often, her father became withdrawn and wouldn't speak for a couple of hours. He'd talk if she spoke to him but he would never offer anything.

When the woman left and Aleah and her father sat down again to try and finish their movie she thought she would surreptitiously lay her head in his lap and start sucking her father's beautiful cock.

She'd play the good girl right now and not interrupt their conversation. Aleah figured she could stay in her room and play on her phone or her computer until her dad called her down.

********

After removing her sweater Diane stood before Daryl with just her white bra on her chest, hands on her hips and face alighted in question. Daryl had actually forgotten how large Diane's tits were. The problem, Daryl thought, was that this may have gone a bit too far.

"Is this enough," Diane asked.

"Enough for what," Daryl asked back, playing dumb. Or, at least, trying to appear to be playing dumb when he really was.

"Enough removal of my clothes to put your cock in my mouth." There was a small tension in her voice.

Daryl was always a sure person but this had caught him off guard. He quickly breathed in his mantra and said simply, "I'm sorry, Diane. I thought we were playing our game. If a little more dirty this time."

Without a word Diane reached behind her and unclasped her bra. When she brought her arms back to the front she let the straps of the bra just trail down her arms and then let the garment fall to the floor.

Daryl stared at Diane between her chest and her face, trying to determine some reasoning behind her actions. Why was this happening all of a sudden? Why were at least three women trying to get naked around him? Sure, he was a nice guy but this was ridiculous. He wasn't going to really fight all that hard about it but he needed some understanding.

Especially about his odd conversation. First she was a little miffed then crying then wanting to hear his old dirty anecdotal nonsense and now wanting to show her body and suck his dick. This was all nuts!

There was some sag to Diane's breasts. Not tragic sag like some eighty-year old woman who had to lift her skit to show her boobs but enough for anyone who knew what large breasts did against breast feeding babies. Her face showed no abashment now, instead a challenge. The nipples, surrounded by large areola, were almost pointing straight away from her chest. To Daryl they looked rock hard and he thought for a moment about putting them in his mouth.

But only a moment.

Daryl stood from his seat and walked right up to Diane, close enough that her large breasts brushed into his robe-covered chest. She stood her ground, though, and that impressed Daryl, but he was getting some of his mind back and he needed information. "You have very nice boobs, Diane, but I want to know why you want to suck my dick. You've hated me for so long, why this sudden change by coming over here instead of a phone conversation?"

Without moving her eyes from Daryl's Diane said, "I've never hated you, Daryl. I just didn't know what to do after Greg left and I blamed it all on you. I can see, now, that I've been wrong all along." The topless woman reached her hand out between them to grab Daryl's manhood. He did not flinch just like she hadn't. "And I've wanted your cock for eighteen years."

Something inside Daryl snapped about this whole craziness and he wanted nothing to do with it. Not this way. He wasn't someone's 'I've just figured out life' model and while it would have been nice to have what he knew she would do he didn't want it this way. However, he'd still enjoy a mouth on his manhood after ten years of having nothing but, no, not like this.

Diane still had Daryl's manhood in her hand so he felt no issue in raising his own hands and placing the palms directly over Diane's nipples and grabbing a nice hold of them, and realizing they were as hard as he figured -- but then he gently pushed her back a step and took a step away himself, forcing her to let go of him and let his own hands drop from her creamy tits.

"Diane, I'm going to be harshly honest with you right now. I would love to have some kind oral or vaginal sex with you but not like this. You've had me shied away for so long that I don't know who you are anymore. You don't know who I am. I would really enjoy welcoming you back into my life but not on a whim -- that's not how I think or work. Our dirty game was fun but reality has to come into the fore now and this has to stop so we can start over. Memories will remain but we need to make new ones with the way our lives have traveled."

Diane Watson stood unashamed in her half nudity, another tear running down her cheek. "I knew you were always a good man, Daryl." Diane reached down to the floor to pick up her bra and sweater, put on the sweater but not the bra and then walked right up to Daryl and wrapped her arms him. She whispered into his ear, "I would still love to blow you, though."

He hugged her back and they stayed that way for just a minute before Diane broke the connection, stepped back, looked Daryl in the eye with an odd admiration and then left the office. Daryl walked her to the front door and they made an uncommitted agreement to call each other to start anew, whatever that life might be.

Daryl closed the front door, locked, bolted and slide-locked it and went and sat down on the couch lost in thought. Well, he probably screwed this up and who wouldn't allow a blowjob for no reason? Was he an idiot? Probably.