To Keep a Promise

Story Info
Playing with their favorite toy leads to making promises.
948 words
4.3
5.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had this oversized glass dildo that she loved being fucked with.

It wasn't oversized in an obscene way. Sure, it was long and veiny and it had a bigger girth than her partner Ethan's nicely proportioned seven-inch cock. But the bulbous head on the dildo stretched Alice's pussy just the right amount. It felt so good as it pushed inside her, and her pussy always eagerly sucked it in for deeper penetration. She loved when Ethan fucked her with her dildo. The way he used it on her, while sucking her clit and playing with her asshole, made her come in ways she just couldn't by herself.

Alice lay naked on the bed as Ethan slowly and languidly rubbed the tip of the dildo on Alice's labia while tonguing her clit. He didn't push it inside her which only made her plead more loudly for him to fuck her with it. Ethan enjoyed feeling her legs tremble in anticipation and the way she arched her hips to angle it inside her. He knew this teasing was the perfect prelude to getting her to come quickly, and he relished the power it gave him to play with her body like this.

Taking a break from his tongue play, Ethan cooed, "I love playing with your pussy like this. You're dripping wet, and I can feel your body aching to be penetrated."

All Alice could do was moan, and plead for Ethan to stick it inside her to offset the tingling sensation of her rapidly approaching orgasm. "Put it in me, Ethan. I need to feel it inside me now or I'm gonna come just from your tongue... I don't want to come yet."

Ethan paused his licking and gently pushed the dildo inside her, feeling the tension at the opening of her pussy release as the head slid inside. He slowly guided it all the way until the flared handle squished down on her clit. Alice's moans filled the room, her legs spasmed, and Ethan knew the moment was ripe to push things further by bringing up the image of her former lover, Tony.

In a sexy, low voice, Ethan set the scene of the fantasy. "Imagine this is Tony's cock sliding into you from underneath." Alice sucked in a quick breath, and her breathing stopped momentarily

Ethan began to move the dildo in and out of her. "And now I'm going to lick your clit while he slowly fucks you." The breath began to escape Alice's lips in a hiss as the sensations between her legs took over.

As he saw her react, Ethan started flicking her clit with his tongue. He puckered his lips around her nub and sucked on her clit as he started moving the dildo in and out of her more rapidly. She was so very wet and juicy, lost in this image he'd planted in her head. He moved his free hand underneath her and used the copious juices flowing out of her pussy to coat his thumb and start playing with her asshole.

Alice's breathing quickened, her legs began to tremble even stronger, and Ethan could see Alice's tummy start to tighten as the orgasm built inside her.

Alice was now panting hard. "Oh my god, I love this feeling. It turns me on so much to think your face is right there where his cock is sliding into me."

Fully engaged in the fantasy, Alice took it a step further. "What would you do if it popped out? Would you put it back in me?"

Ethan smiled. recognizing she was now totally in the scene. "You'd want me to touch his cock? I think I could do that, but not right away, I wouldn't put it back inside you."

He could see the frown on her face as she tried to process what he'd just said. And to capitalize on this moment, he pulled the glass dildo all the way out of her. She moaned at the emptiness and signed in anticipation of what was to come next. She raised her head off the pillow to see what he was doing between her legs.

Ethan caught her gaze and continued, "I know his cock would be covered with your juices. And I don't know if I'd be able to control myself from tasting those juices on him before guiding him back into your wet pussy." Ethan put the dildo in his mouth to mimic what he'd do to a real cock. Alice watched as he pushed it as far into his mouth as he could, his lips stretched around its circumference.

She was so fucking turned on at the sight of Ethan taking that crystal cock in his mouth. It was easy for her to imagine the dildo was Tony's cock instead, which set her right at the edge of her orgasm. Her mind was flooded with images of these two naked men and their hard cocks fucking her in so many different positions.

"Oh my god, that's so hot. Will you suck his cock for me? I want you to teach him how to make love to me the way you do. Please? Will you do that for me? Promise me you will!"

Ethan smiled, turned on by the thought of sharing Alice with another man, and sharing that man with Alice, too. "I'll do that for you if you come for me now..."

He lined the crystal cock back up against her labia, and as Ethan pushed the dildo back inside her, Alice came violently, clamping her legs around him and convulsing against the dildo.

Ethan's cock twitched knowing she was going to make him keep his promise.