All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 03'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Definitely Hooked

This story gets better with every chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to Fiona. Will Aramas tell Alaron that he sired her? What will happen when Eian comes to claim her? And of course we have the on again off again affair between Dom and Syd. Will they ever sit down and just talk to one another? So many questions that only the next chapters will reveal. I eagerly await chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please continue on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so good!!!!

can't wait for chapter 4.

virgochildvirgochildover 13 years ago
Ahhhhhhh

I feel so bad when Eian couldn't get Fiona back. And I feel bad for Fiona also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

waiting for chapter 4...(im)patiently :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
confused

i am not sure if i missed something or i just don't get it. so vampire can kill wolf with there bite but the werewolf alpha is bossing an ancient vampire around. just confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

AHHH!!!!! It was getting interesting too! Please post more very, very, very soon! Can't wait!!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
any one notice...

Aramis's son thought Fiona to be about half his age of thirty? Math says thats about 15. But in the beginning Fiona was only ten? Seems the blood of Aramis is not only making her stronger but aging her appearance as well. That would suck!

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
i agree with anon

I too am confused about Aramis bowing to Eian if one bite could kill him... but I'm hoping you'll address this in future chapters as we now know Eian is royalty, so maybe there are other things about him that will be revealed.

I'm scratching my head over Sydney... most women who woke up and heard Dom's conversation would have confronted him and demanded answers-- I really thought she would with the type of personality you provided her

I wonder who Fiona was talking about when she said 'he' would be coming for her and I can't wait to find out how she reacts when she learns Alaron murdered her family and turned her... good chapter-- keep em coming

ArtFormArtFormover 13 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes

Those are very useful comments indeed!

1) Firstly, Aramis is a Lord which means he is about 3 steps below Eian on the nobility rank. So an attack on Eian could technically lead to a war or a stripping of his title. Besides, they are old friends; even if your friend is a total prick, you wouldn't really gut him even if you have a knife and he doesn't right?

2) Secondly, about Sydney overhearing the conversation... I never really thought about her confronting him yet because I wanted to build up the tension between them until the next chapter. =)

3) And yes, Fiona is aging! I had a bit of a dilemma writing about her so you can just read it here:

http://art4rm.blogspot.com

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Enjoying the story and glad for your response to the comments made. I wonder if Eian really does feel paternal toward her and if Alaron is meant to be with her which would be some irony given his having killed her family and almost killed her. Is he evil? Maybe not. He was hurting so badly and his vamp nature may have made him act as he did. I wonder abouit his possibly being her mate since he said he didn't feel sad around her and was clearly wasting away up till then. There is no way she could realistically age enough to be good for eian with how old he is. Physically aging and emotionally aging are two different things. I am glad Sydney will confront him and I hope she will unless her mom tells her the truth. I like that Sydney is a match for him on all levels.

Aramis is clearly afraid of Eian and knows his place. Given that why would he risk killing her based on the length of her fangs? He knows Eian would have possibly killed him for it. I'm also confused about how he can be ok with her losing more of her human self? Does that mean what makes her human or just in terms of physically losing human characteristics? Does she have some abilities that even vamps don't have? She is clearly very perceptive and she seemed to know Alaron on some level. And how would she know about his mother's spirit and how she loved him when he died? I really love the story and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed each chapter. Please continue to the next as quickly as possible. Thank You.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago

My heart is breaking for Fiona. Am I suppose to feel so emotional for these characters??? What are you doing to me??? All I wanted to do was read a story on a rainy day and you end up doing this to me :((( If poor Fiona doesn't smile again soon I'm gonna need a couple stiff drinks and I'm NOT a drinker! Crap...you have me hook, line and sinker :)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

Not liking the way you're writing Sydney. Dominic calls her a slut and somehow she wants him to come all over her face? Is she a porn actress or an intelligent professional woman? Contrary to popular porn culture, very few women actually want a guy to come on their face. It's demeaning.

LillyintheWillowLillyintheWillowabout 11 years ago

And sometimes a woman likes to be with a man strong enough to submit to, and be able to be a naughty little slut behind closed doors. Shush Anon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This Alpha sucks!

First, he put his own pack in jeopardy including children by bringing the girl. I understand he has compassion for her and wants to help, then help by finding a safe place for her to live and NOT endanger others. She is a little girl, untrained and the Alpha is very lucky she didn't bite and kill one of the pack's children. He did what an Alpha is never supposed to do, put his needs above the pack's. Then when she did harm someone, a human, he has the audacity to feel disgusted with the human! Dom had every right to be upset with Eian having his pregnant sister watch the girl. He didn't know enough about her to know if at such a young age she'd be able to control herself, one bite would have killed her and the babies. Dom, at that point should have challenged him for alpha or left the pack WITH his sister. I like that Eian is kind and wants to help the orphaned, Fiona but not at the expense of pack members lives. BAD ALPHA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This story has some major holes. First of all, Fiona is attacked and wakes up vampire, has no memory of what happened, and yet knows she's a vampire and can distinguish different species by smell. That makes zero sense. You didn't write in any way to afford her this knowledge. No mention if it's innate and you certainly didn't have anyone explain it to her. I can understand smelling and identifying differences in the scents of different species but she wouldn't be able to know which scent went with which species until someone told her. Then there's the fact that he's parading her around town past humans at work and then takes her on a shopping spree while her image has been plastered all over every where as a missing person. That is just idiotic. The story has potential but try to think while you're writing or have someone analytical and detail oriented proofread for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous