To Make a Foreskin Longer Pt. 01

Story Info
Foreskin stretching story.
2.6k words
4.08
25.9k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Jen and Aiden

"Wow! You were really going hard there at the end!" Jen sighed loudly as her husband rolled off her naked body. "You really are the best my love, and you carried on for quite long."

"Honestly, I'm the one getting tired here, you're the one that will just keep on orgasming as long as I carry on." Aiden replied, laughing a bit to himself. Aiden always felt lucky that his beautiful wife could reach climax with such ease and multiples times when they were going at it.

Jen and Aiden have been married for 2 years and are still very active in the bedroom. Having sex 4 times a week was the norm for them and still being in their 20's meant they had the libido and energy to keep that routine up.

Jen was a natural blond with double D's that were still very firm for their size.

She worked out often and evidence of this could be seen in her firm butt and toned stomach.

As Aiden lay there next to Jen on the bed he considered how good it actually worked out that his wife would orgasm numerous times while he took slightly longer to reach climax. It allowed for her to get the satisfaction she wants while he gets the time he needs to cum.

He'd spent a lot of time considering this, and as always, his conclusion was that it was because he'd been circumcised at a young age and because of that, his penis was less sensitive and required more vigorous and longer sessions of stimulation to allow him to reach an orgasm.

Aiden was concerned about the long term effect this would have on their sex life and if he would be able to keep up his performance if his penis continued to lose sensitivity over time as he grew older and less energetic.

His wife could have followed a career in modelling if she wanted to and also had the intelligence to excel at her financial firm. Would she still be as interested in him in another few years if their sex life took a slow turn?

Later that evening after Jen had already gone to sleep, he did some research online and discovered a forum for people that restore their foreskins. The concept was new to him and got him very excited to see the results and tales of success from people who regained what they once had taken away from them.

2 hours later, a tired but determined Aiden climbed into bed next to his sexy wife. He had made a decision to start restoring his foreskin. A decision that Jen would only later discover.

Chapter 2 - Start

4 months later Aiden stood in the bathroom inspecting his manhood which now had quite a few more wrinkles to it. This was the result of daily tugging and wearing a special device that pushed his glans inward while pulling the surrounding skin in the other direction into the shape of a natural foreskin.

He was pleased with his progress and would perhaps start to get a bit of a rollover in another few months, but knew that this would be a long process.

Their sex life hadn't changed much and besides for having sex, Jen didn't really give bj's, otherwise she might have started noticing something. He had time at least until his annual birthday bj were she might notice something was different.

"Being naughty this early in the day are we?" Jen asked playfully as she appeared out of nowhere next to him.

Aiden quickly tucked his equipment back into his boxers and stammered some reply about just doing his daily ball inspection or something to that extent.

This had the desired effect of boring Jen somewhat and she carried on with morning routine.

Aiden would have to tell Jen about it some or other time. So far he'd been able to tug in the mornings for a bit after she left for work. Aiden started work an hour after Jen and this gave him some alone time each morning. They also went to gym at separate times giving him another 30min in the afternoons to "work on things".

Aiden spent a lot of time browsing online forums and websites with his phone that had to do with restoring and foreskin stretching in general.

The more he read up about it and the more pictures he saw of natural and restored foreskins, the more intrigued he became about the idea of stretching his foreskin until he reached a point where he had a significant overhang. Aiden never considered it to be gay in any way to spend so much time looking at pictures of foreskins and other men's junk. Somehow it was like seeing something that you admire or feel jealous about rather than getting aroused by it.

Besides for that he was also happily married to Jen and he knew for sure that she aroused him.

Aiden continued his daily tugging, morning and evening and also wearing his restoring device whenever he got the opportunity.

Chapter 3 - Milestones

6 months later Aiden had started to achieve some significant rollover and while flaccid his new foreskin covered about half of his cock head. Jen had noticed it one day as he got out of the shower and at first though it was because he had had a really cold shower, which could make things shrink and wrinkle up, but Aiden came clean and told her everything. Well, at least that he wanted to restore what he had lost and to increase his sensitivity back to what it should be.

He might have left out the part about occasionally fantasizing about continuing his restoration antics even after having reached full coverage, flaccid and erect.

Jen had a lot of questions about it, but in the end she told him that if it's what he wants then she will support him. She even wanted to see how he did it.

"It looks like it hurts, does it hurt?" she asked after seeing how he stretched the skin out and held it there for a few seconds before releasing it again.

"At first it did a bit, but over time it I could carry on for longer without it getting sore and irritating the skin"

"How long do you actually do this for?"

"Just a few minutes every morning" he lied.

Aiden didn't want to freak her out about how serious he actually was about this. He felt safer to just play it casual.

Jen probably would not have had any issues with him being more serious about it than he let on, but Aiden felt like was actively trying to achieve something that their society deemed the opposite of what most men and women preferred, and this made him feel slightly uncomfortable about being very open about it in person with anyone.

For the next 10 minutes Aiden awkwardly went through his routine with Jen observing.

It ended with Jen also wanting to feel what it felt like stretching the skin out and after that she quickly got horny. One thing led to another.

That evening Aiden came much faster than in the past, mostly due to excitement about the possibilities of stretching his foreskin without the fear of being discovered and the relief for finally having shared it with Jen.

Chapter 4 - Changes for the better

A year later Aiden and Jen were having more sex than ever, at least once a day, sometimes even more. This was mostly due to Aiden's increased sensitivity which improved the experience for him greatly.

By this time he had achieved full flaccid coverage which prevented his cock head from rubbing against his underwear all day. Granted, their love making sessions had decreased in overall time due to his new sensitivity, Aiden reached orgasms a lot faster. Jen didn't mind this as her husband wanted to do it more frequently, which made up for her having less multiple orgasms like she used to have.

Aiden loved his new and improved member and became obsessed with reaching new heights, or rather new lengths with his restoration. When getting an erection his foreskin would automatically roll back behind his corona and expose the shiny head. When he wasn't hard he had full coverage but could still see the tip when looking at his tool head-on.

To the casual onlooker his penis would appear to be uncut when flaccid.

His penis head had also started to take on a smoother and shiny appearance. This was attributed to the new skin keeping his head under wraps during the day and no longer chafing against his underwear.

Aiden also started to see the accumulation of some smegma under his foreskin if he went more than a day without retracting the skin and rinsing underneath it. This discovery exited him, but excitement quickly turned into a bad smell that both he and Jen disliked.

Aiden simply retracted his foreskin all the way whenever he urinated and also rinsed it when showering.

Round about this time Jen asked him what his end goal was and he could not answer her properly.

His initial intention had been to gain more sensitivity and improve sex for himself, but having reached that milestone already, he still wanted more and could not see himself stopping yet.

Aiden down-played his actual intentions a bit for Jen and told her that he needed to continue with his daily routine for at least another 6 months in order to retain what he currently had. She believed him and it was partly true about retaining his gains, but in his heart he knew that he wanted some flaccid hangover and possible erect coverage as well.

And so, he continued with his journey.

Chapter 5 - Limits

6 months came and went. Another year after having the discussion with Jen about his goals and when he would stop. Aiden had reached the goal of what he thought he wanted. Full erect coverage with some nice flaccid overhang of about an inch. The speed at which he gained new length to his foreskin had also increased with each passing month. With more skin to stretch his gains were exponential. Visually, the progress still seemed slow because a foreskin in its natural state doesn't always just hang straight down. It reacts to temperature and wrinkles up and gets folded inside clothes making it difficult to appreciate the length until it gets stretched out properly.

Aiden had long since abandoned his stretching gear for simply using manual methods all the time. His prepuce was long enough now to grab onto and pull with his fingers, something his idle hands did now more often.

Aiden had to now first retract he foreskin whenever he peed, otherwise it would spray more and sometimes make a mess. It was fun to pee through his longer foreskin at first, but eventually he just adapted to having to always first retract his skin before going.

Sex with Jen was still great even if they had to start doing certain things slightly different. They were both still young and not yet ready to start a family. This meant that whenever they had sex it was with condoms, which have become increasingly troublesome to put on.

They also realised that once Aiden entered Jen's pussy and started thrusting away, his foreskin returned to its now more natural state and rolled over his head. In essence the skin on his penis stayed in place inside her vagina and he basically humped his dick forwards and backwards inside his foreskin. This still gave Jen pleasure as her pussy was very tight, but she did miss feeling the distinct flared ridge of Aiden's corona.

In the past Aiden had simply rolled the condom over his head and down the shaft and he was ready for action. Now however, he had to first pull back his foreskin, which had stopped retracting on its own whenever he got an erection and then roll on the condom and then let his foreskin slide back partially over the head.

This meant he ended up with a relatively shorter condom leaving the bottom portion of his penis uncovered. Thrusting slightly too deep meant it got caught in her pussy and rolled off his dick again.

No one ever mentions the issues you experience with a longer than average foreskin.

Nevertheless, this did not phase Aiden too much and it all only exited him more about having longer foreskin. Jen didn't seem too bothered because Aiden still wanted to have sex all the time and entered their bed with a lot of vigour whenever they made love.

Blow jobs were also different now with the longer foreskin. Not that Aiden got many of those, but when he did, Jen would first retract his foreskin slightly to expose his head, which was no longer visible when he got hard without pulling the skin back.

Jen admitted to Aiden that she liked having more skin to play with and it made things interesting.

She would sometimes hold his foreskin closed while giving him a hand-job so that the sensation was partially dulled for Aiden and then suddenly retract his foreskin all the way and suck on his head to make him cum instantly.

Chapter 6 - Too much of a good thing

Another year had passed and Aiden's foreskin stretching had reached all-time record lengths. He no longer thought of it as restoring because he was for all intent and purposes fully restored and what he was doing now could only be described as lengthening his existing foreskin.

Because he handles his equipment every day it didn't really dawn on him how much had changed in the last 3 years.

When it was cold or he went for a swim, Aiden had started noticing how the extra 3 inches of skin would bunch up and form a nice nipple at the end of his penis.

Erect, he had another inch of excess skin extending past the head of his dick.

Recently Jen had started pleasing him a lot more orally, as traditional sex had started becoming more of an effort. Jen would also more often now just go down on him and start sucking and stroking his dick without bothering to retract his skin back all the way past the ridge of his penis.

This wasn't a problem for Aiden, even if his head got less direct action, the new foreskin was sensitive enough for Jen to bring him off.

With missionary sex, Aiden had to drastically increase his stroke length in order to first move his penis inside his foreskin before it started to create any friction in Jen's pussy.

On one particular occasion Aiden came inside his foreskin without it having been retracted while Jen was blowing him off. She was still stroking him and had only nibbled and licked the end of his overhang. She hadn't retracted his foreskin far enough even for his load to exit though the foreskin and Aiden had to ask her to stop and show her that he had in fact already cum by retracting his foreskin enough to show it.

It was a strange experience and Jen was more amazed that something like it was even possible than upset at not having discovered it herself while servicing him.

Aiden and Jen never really discussed his ever increasing foreskin length and for the most part Jen enjoyed it. Aiden was totally obsessed and only wanted to make it even longer.

To be continued...