To Make a Foreskin Longer Pt. 02

Story Info
Very long foreskin.
777 words
4.44
10.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past 6 years Aiden had been restoring and stretching his foreskin longer. In the past few months Aiden started to realise that his foreskin length had started to exceed that of his penis! His dick measured around 4 inches soft and his foreskin extended a good 7 inches past the tip.

Even when he was fully erect he had about 6 inches of floppy foreskin that hung downwards from the end of his cock. It was almost comical to see his stiff member standing straight out from his groin with the limp foreskin hanging straight down.

Peeing had become more of a chore as he had to first struggle to retract enough foreskin to not have to pee through it, which more often than not made a mess when he simply didn't feel like pulling all that skin back. He could still see his urethra and the tip of his glans when retracting his foreskin, but he had not managed to get it back past his coronal ridge in some time, there was simply not enough shaft to retract all that skin back onto.

Short running pants were no longer an option for Aiden because his long foreskin would peek out the bottom. It was around this time that Aiden went from wearing boxers to briefs, in order to avoid accidentally exposing himself when he wore shorts.

His extra skin would sometime fold in strange ways in his underwear and get uncomfortable, especially if he got an erection.

While at home, Aiden would sometimes go around without pants on, simply to be more comfortable. He would always first have to adjust himself before sitting to avoid sitting down on his lengthy prepuce.

Aiden and Jen had started trying to conceive a few months back. Partly because of their age and the fact they simply could not comfortably get a condom on Aiden's penis anymore.

Condoms were simply not made long enough to cover that much skin and penis.

At 28 years of age Aiden felt that it was time. They had a solid income and a home with enough space for a family.

Another problem they encountered was that with Aiden's long foreskin, it was not a simple task of getting his payload to the right drop off spot. Once in the act, his foreskin started bunching up inside Jen's pussy and basically blocked the sperm from reaching her cervix when he came.

They realised around this time that Aiden's foreskin was long enough that he could fold it over at the end and back on his penis so that he could insert his entire shaft into her pussy and still have the opening of his foreskin remain outside of her. This looked strange and was not the easiest method to have sex, but Aiden was still enjoying trying new things with his extra skin.

Jen made and appointment with their GP to discuss their fertility problem, or more specifically Aiden's excessive foreskin that would block sperm from ejaculating properly.

Jen had sort of gotten used to Aiden stretching his equipment and the long overhang, and over the years not really thought about the long-term impact of it on their sex lives. Lucky for Aiden she was very patient and understanding of his needs and desires.

Aiden's penis now constantly had a certain musky scent to it as it was becoming increasingly difficult to clean and dry his member properly, and he never retracted it anymore when peeing.

He had to start holding his foreskin up slightly while sitting down on the toilet so that it would not dip into the water. That discovery was slightly less pleasant for Aiden.

Their sex routine had changed over the past few years as Aiden's foreskin blocked his cock head from receiving direct friction from Jen's pussy. Jen would usually suck him off after he did her, so that he would get some satisfaction.

Giving him a blow-job was also not what you might expect, with his lengthy overhang.

Jen still stroked his shaft with her hand, but because she could no longer retract his skin all the way to expose his glans, she settled for licking and nibbling on all the skin she could fit in her mouth.

She sometimes choked on the excess skin if he thrusted his member too far down her throat.

One advantage was that each new inch of foreskin was as sensitive as the last and Jen simply licking and nibbling on his overhang would be enough for Aiden to climax.

Aiden's sperm no longer squirted out and would only start leaking out of his extra skin a while after he came.