To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

Story Info
Him: loss of self and shame. Her: total victory. SPANKING
45.2k words
4.61
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers:

First off, this is a longer read. Like most authors here, I am tying to write a work that I might like to read myself. I am put off by stories that jump right to the climax with no build up. A description of some performative or routine spanking/pegging, whatever is not really interesting to me. I write femdom stories and for me, there is a great deal of inherent emotional tension in this sort of relationship that I want to uncover and explore. When I read about this stuff, I want to feel what the characters feel as they delve into a part of their personality that they either did not really know was there or a part they kept sublimated for reasons of self acceptance. To me, the thrill comes with the realization one has when they like something society tells them they shouldn't. Consequently, I don't read stories that begin with a guy going to see his "mistress." I hope there is something in this you might enjoy.

This is primarily about self discovery, losing control and spanking.

I think I give it a pretty wet ending, though. Hope you think so.

All characters in this story are well over 18 years of age.

These are completely fictional characters. In fact, this story takes place in a fictional, somewhat parallel universe in which people live on average to the age of 2,000 years. It is not a sifi story. While people develop physically at a rate comparable with what we experience here on earth, "children" often live with their parents until the age of 200 years. 18 year old + "children/boys/girls" who choose to remain and live at home, accept being dependent on their parents and live by their parent's rules. Beyond 18 years of age, they often attend a few hours a day of "under-school" (18-160) years or to "over-school" (160-200 years,)in which they continue their education and which provides them a supervised environment. The planet they live on is the same size as earth and in consideration of their lifespan, they take a mindful approach to sex and procreation. These people do not want to over populate their planet and instead, seek sustainability. Intercourse or even all but basic sex education is strongly discouraged until the age of 200 years. Parents here are generally very strict on this particular issue. While technically an adult at 18, sex prior to turning 200 years old is a profound taboo for these people and universally disallowed by parents of dependent "children." Beginning at 200 years of age, individuals are allowed to enjoy what we on earth think of as an adult lifestyle.

Older age is a profound status symbol.

This is a strongly patriarchal society.

Older men are at the pinnacle of social status.

For a few more details on this world, read the preface on my story The Perfect Beginning.

***

She appreciated the attention. Marjorie had steered clear of men since her divorce. Her ex-husband was a cold man who was angry and by extension, emotionally abusive. She felt tremendous relief to be free of the relationship and while a part of her wanted to just bed the first hot guy to pick up on her, another part of her just wanted to savor the sense of freedom. Without consideration, she steered away from men, preempting any sort of come on. She was still very young and there was time enough for guys when it felt right.

Her freedom was sacred and she'd not trade it for anything. Her only resentment about the divorce was that Mark kept Pookie, her dog. She kept his picture on her desk along with the customized dog-tag that had come to her in the mail too late to use. She missed her little doggie.

She liked attention and had no problem getting it when she wanted it. At 230 years, Marjorie was young, pretty and athletic. Her hard body was honed by hours of distance running. There were plenty of men in the running scene to choose from, but sometimes the runners were not her type. She liked a little more bulk, a bit more muscle on her man.

And she had a strong sexual appetite. Even when very young, she liked her orgasms. She wanted to be wanted and she wanted to feel her own pleasure. While she possessed powerful sexual desires, they would not possess her. She had no need for random, continuous attention, but she did love being wanted by her guy. She enjoyed being the focus of her man's attention and having his undivided sexual attention was a satisfying validation she looked forward to enjoying when the time was right. Good things came to those who could wait and she'd enjoy these treats when it felt right. All in good time. Until then, independence suited her just fine.

It was not a conscious decision. One day she just became aware of the fact that she was doing it. She realized she was avoiding eye contact and not responding to the more subtle inquiries. It dawned on her that she was staying single and then she realized why. And that was good enough. So she stayed alone.

And then one day at the farmers' market, she met Tim. He was attractive but not her normal type. He looked more like a runner than she cared for. Yet after having been married to the angry slob for as long as she had, that seemed a little less important. He had a nice, fit body. And his attraction to her was obvious and eventually revealed itself to be profound. Yet his attraction did not stiffen his tongue as he was charming and funny. He found a reason to stroll the market with her and she let him. And he was harmless. Just a harmless boy, she mused with a smile.

Also not her personality type, but perhaps what she needed under the circumstances. She liked a little edge on her man. She cared not at all for a man who put on airs of being a tough guy but was in fact a man who was kinda tough. And she liked a man with a cool disposition, not like her new little Chatty-Kathy, tag along.

Tim did not possess the sort of cool reserve she was attracted to. He filled the gaps in their conversation like the needy boys she usually avoided. It was clear to her that there were men and then there were boys who only looked like men. Marjorie was clear on which she preferred.

She was not entirely clear why she allowed him to spend the afternoon with her but he was pleasant and nonthreatening. So why not?

She was equally surprised when she gave him her number. But it was okay, she told herself, he was safe.

Don't take anything seriously. Have fun and keep everything light. Remember, none of it matters. He's a good boy.

That precise thought stood out in relief and struck her as odd.

Upon reflection she knew she went out with him because he was harmless.

And maybe he's just the boy you've been looking for.

After her marriage, a little bit of harmless was nice. And he was cute. And his enthusiastic attraction to her made him cuter and made her feel pretty. A sense of humor was nice. By the end, her ex hardly smiled. And it was the attention and his attraction to her that she liked. She almost forgot how much she liked being "his" emotional and sexual focal point. It made her feel so pretty.

Just a boy. Totally harmless.

In a way, he was perfect. She enjoyed being wanted but she knew that since he was not her type, his attention came with little to no cost to her sense of independence.

God, I LOVE being free!

So she let him tag along.

He's my new doggie, my new Pookie.

Coincidentally and not to her liking, he happened to live on her block, in the small house on the corner. As cautious as she was, she preferred access to a clean get away when the time inevitably arrived. Until then, she'd enjoy his charm, humor and enthusiastic attraction for her.

In the end, or what she thought was the end, he served a purpose. Tim seemed to kick start her desire to spend time with a man.

On Monday, they discovered their mutual interest in The Wandering Dead. Both were devotees of the show and in their shared exuberance, she invited him to her home for dinner and the next airing that coming Sunday.

Instantly she regretted having done this. She knew in her bones that he was all wrong.

What am I doing!

She was off her game and accepted it as a lesson.

I'll need to keep this in check....keep him in check.

On Tuesday, after her run, she and her best, Bethany, had a drink at the neighborhood watering hole. One turned into two. On an empty stomach, Marjorie had a nice little buzz on when she walked home. And whom did she discover getting out of his car right in front of his house?

Happily buzzed and carefree, she invited him over. Conversation quickly turned into a make out session with her neighbor boy. Kissing Tim, the sensation of it all, somehow encapsulated the entire Tim experience for her. He was a fantastic kisser. She loved his tender lips. And she soon discovered kissing this boy irritated the hell out of her as it was so gentle, soft and what she later realized, passive.

He kisses like a girl!

What the hell am I doing inviting this boy over!?!?

She was absolutely confounded by her own choices.

Nobody's making me!

But she went with it. She kept kissing him and let her aggression emerge from within. She had to admit to herself that once she took on the role of the aggressor, she discovered profound sexual arousal.

It's just been too long!

Soon her arousal was nearly overwhelming. It was the weirdest thing as he seemed to respond to her aggression "in kind." As aggressive as she became, he reciprocated by yielding to her. He became softer. She positioned him and he complied. Her tongue fucked his mouth and his response was mind blowing to her. She kept expecting (later she was not sure why) for him to man up and put her in her place as what they were doing was wrong, an affront to gender norms. Instead, he gently sucked her tongue as he moaned and even whimpered

...like a girl. Like a bitch! Oh my god!

It was disturbing. His lack of manliness irritated the hell out of her and her own arousal made no sense at all.

God, I want to slap him! Man up, god damn it!

Marjorie had no intention of recognizing it, but aroused seemed too mild, too passive of a word to describe her sexual need. She simply could not examine that she was hornier than she'd ever been in her life. It made no sense at all as Tim was not her type, thus she worked to sublimate all thoughts, feelings and examination of what was going on within, which was a tornado tearing through a fire-storm. Her skin was tight, her nipples felt like diamond cutters and her hair felt as though it were standing on end. Even her muscles felt tense and ready to strike.

Man-the-fuck-up! God damn it!

Marjorie hardly ever used foul language even in her thoughts and she knew it must have been the alcohol.

With him sitting on her couch, she straddled him and held him between her knees while she fucked his eager mouth. He moaned like a girl as she pulled his hair and roughed him up.

And he keeps letting me!

Oh my god, what's wrong with this boy?

It was far less disorienting to consider his obvious deficiencies than to reflect on her own troubling reaction to him.

As she realized a level of arousal that would lead to only one thing, she popped off the boy and put an end to it before she did something she'd really regret. "You have to leave."

Totally dazed, "What? But what..."

"I mean it, I have to get up early." While it was only 7:30 pm, this made just enough sense to the slightly drunk Marjorie.

"But Marjorie.."

"Go!"

Completely shocked and now at a lack of words, he made for the door. "I'll see you Sunday."

She made a bee line for her drawer as she was desperate for relief.

After she took care of herself, Darn it!

She regretted all of it. From encouraging the boy in the first place to inviting him over for dinner and to watch The Wandering Dead on Sunday.

... and now a make out session! Shoot, shoot, shoot! What am I doing?

She was shocked by her level of arousal. How could he irritate her but turn her on so much? It was beyond puzzling. She felt an aggressive anger toward this boy as he seemed to get under her skin just a little. And the edge was totally justified as it felt like self defense.

This is his fault!

*

On Wednesday she met Keith. She was at the gym and out of nowhere he appeared over her shoulder. Her spine stiffened as she took in his deep voice within such proximity. After having dealt with Tim, she was in no mood.

Boys beware!

Turning to face off, her mouth went slack and her eyes wide. He looked like Thor. Physically, he was made by design. He had to be 6'1 or 6'2 and muscled. Not enormous but big enough to climb on. For an instant, she was a little girl who wanted to play on her pretty jungle-gym. Quickly she collected herself, smiled and conversation came easily.

Keith was her type. He was warm, charming and confident. He was the right combination of engaging and cool. With time, she discovered he was a capable conversationalist but was perfectly comfortable with the periods between conversation and could allow the quiet to just sit when it needed to sit. She liked that he was a fireman. Firefighter was a stupid, New Age reaction to the sort of tradition she valued.

He's a man! But will he be my fireman?

She smiled to herself.

After dinner, he kissed her hand. She wanted more, but he was a gentleman. She could not wait to see him again.

Once home, she considered Tim whom she instantly dismissed from her life. That was over and it was a relief to view it that way.

Tim tried calling and texting her but she blew him off. Each time however, she felt ill at ease. He was her neighbor. Too, he was nice. She had to consider whether she really wanted to create years of uncomfortable, however brief, social interaction every time she saw the boy she was rude to, the boy who lived six houses away.

Marjorie had been taught by her dutiful father to face her problems head on, so she decided to handle Tim like a grown up. They'd arranged dinner and a show at her house on Sunday and she'd have him over and while in her house, she'd end it directly but with compassion. It wasn't a big deal as they'd only hung out a few times. She preferred things to be clear but friendly

...and who knows, maybe friends.

She wanted to set a tone prior to letting him down gently. In this spirit, she rebuffed his efforts to hug, kiss or in anyway touch. She offered little eye contact. Before speaking a word, she was shutting things down.

Our business is closing down for good.

She was sufficiently distant while trying not to be too cold.

Tim was anxious and he could feel the static field growing. She'd blown him off all week and her regard made him ill at ease.

Oh my god, she's so cute!

He was impressed by Marjorie's combination of little girl cute with intense sex appeal. Her personality was clearly all grown up woman in the most appealing way, but she had this, tall, lithe, pixie like beauty that made his heart skip a beat.

I swear her skin glows from within. Oh my god, she has the prettiest, roundest, little butt!

As she retreated, he pursued. He could feel it however. It was coming to an end. The sting of rejection was about to make its mark.

God, I want her to like me.

Panic crept up on him and lingered around the edges. He kept it at bay, but he was affected by it even if he did not want to recognize it.

Marjorie was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on their salad as he stood about trying to engage her. Reluctantly, she gave in to conversation, "I can't wait until Tuesday." She wanted some topical conversation before she dove into the "We're finished!" talk.

"Oh yeah, what's the occasion?"

"The election, silly."

This "light conversation" proved a significant pivot point in their friendship.

"Of course I'll be doing my small part to help Potts make our country great again. God, I can't wait." She smiled.

"Are you joking?"

"Why would I joke?" Confusion turned her smile down and contorted her brow.

Words and ideas and feelings escalated quickly in this attempt at light conversation. The spark erupted into a fire in a field of dead grass on a hot, windy summer day.

"Potts is a crack-pot who would send the country back in time 100 years. He's a wanna be dictator and is fundamentally incapable of representing anybody's interest but his own. His selfishness is an affront and runs counter to the principles of the Transcendence. All he cares about is power." He did not consider that she'd even want to respond to his question as he did not even consider her response.

"I can not believe a single person in this world would think him capable of being otherwise. And he's remarkably stupid on top of everything else. He spews nonsense, pure idiocy. It's inconceivable. Why would you do this? What are you thinking?"

The preamble and subsequent questions were sufficient, he was sure, to steer her to his way of thinking. Somehow, she'd missed all that he'd just summarized about the man but once considered, she'd tip the other way.

The affront was so forceful, so blind and so fundamentally disrespectful, she was momentarily stunned into silence.

True to form, he filled the silence with his offensive screed.

Marjorie was a proud member of the Continuance party and took great comfort from the values she learned from her parents. Her mother and father raised her right and she was incredibly grateful. Though she did not go to college, she was educated and bright. She watched just enough Foundation News to understand what was going on in the world. She was taught to be financially independent and to avoid debt.

She was very proud about how self disciplined she was. She was proud of her family values. She was proud of her country and even smiled inwardly when her nipples got hard from the excitement of thinking of herself as a patriot.

And she did not need Foundation News to see what was happening to her once great nation. Accepted truths about how to best live one's life were being turned upside down. There was a lot to take issue with and Marjorie was offended by most of the opposition platform. The Ascendence sought to abolish the use of blockers for under-children.

Oh my god, I'd have been a mess if I'd been off my blockers at that age.

In Marjorie's mind blockers were essential and thought of as foundational to the continuous of all societal prosperity.

They wanted to normalize 18 year old adults leaving home and living independently.

As though a 120 year old had a clue about the world!

The Ascendence openly questioned male authority and whether or not things might be better if women gained real political power in society.

Stupid and wreckless!

Marjorie was very bright and knew well there were many highly intelligent and capable women around and considered herself one of them. Yet things ran so well as they were and knew that to change it all now would be to usher in chaos.

Perhaps most offensive was their acceptance of different lifestyles and in particular homosexuality.

It's like they want us all to be gay or something. So in our face!

There were certainly many gay people and this was not in itself a problem. Yet the thought of open acceptance seemed like encouragement and was nothing short of an affront to the traditional norms that worked so well and brought order to a world the Ascendence sought to destroy.

It wasn't like she was a homophobe or anything. She was just fine with Tony who worked in the office and even liked him. She thought of him as a qualified "friend" and enjoyed speaking with him. Tony was quick as a whip, funny and had good fashion sense and knew not to talk about anything over the line.

I have gay friends! Most of them don't even want things to change.

There were only a few trouble makers that simply refused to stay in their lane.

Marjorie did not want to admit that she always paid attention when two beautiful young actresses kissed on film. That at least was not so bad. Women were so pretty so it made, in the abstract, a certain amount of sense.