To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her life was in order, things were exquisite. Actually, it was by far the best sex she'd ever had.

When the sex was just okay, she realized it was because she was distracted.

She'd self analyzed and realized everything in her life was in order, except one: Tim. She'd not dealt with him and she now understood that it was affecting her personal life with her man. This made her all the more irritated with him.

Tim,

You will be on my back door porch at exactly 6:35 pm, tomorrow, Tuesday. Be punctual.

As she walked back to her house, she let out a deep breath and experienced great relief. She was putting things in order.

It occurred on her that she had nothing going on that evening. She texted Keith: I want my Daddy. :) Can you come by tonight?

He did. She was right back where she needed to be. Four orgasms later, he went home and she slept like a baby. A very contented baby-girl. The girl needed her ups.

***

She loved Bethany and really appreciated her as a running partner. They related on so many levels and they pushed one another to run harder, faster and further. Yet Bethany was sometimes tardy to their rendezvous. She was this afternoon and it put Marjorie a bit off her schedule.

When Tim showed up at her door one minute early, she was still in her running clothes and her home was not presentable. This only added to her irritation but she felt that soon she'd be just a little bit less irritated.

"My schedule is off. There are dishes in the sink and make sure to wipe down the counter. I'll be out in a moment."

She went to her room to change and smiled as she considered she'd told Tim to clean her kitchen.

Now that's funny!

The thought of a man in the kitchen was from some upside-down dystopian liberal vision which was likely the norm in Yorktown City. It was inappropriate and was an affront to conservative ideals, but as she sat with the idea, she realized there was both and appeal and a rightness to it.

No, men do not belong in the kitchen...but maybe liberal men do? Yes, liberal, adult-children do! After all, children, boys and girls, are set to chores all the time.

She smiled.

While she kept her home spic and span, she had to admit she hated cleaning it and never liked time in the kitchen. The kitchen was a subservient station she never enjoyed for herself.

She'd always sought to be master of the work place. Work equaled money and money equaled independence. She was her father's girl and she ran their business in a way that made him proud. And she was proud of being a Daddy's girl.

As she stripped she considered how she had a liberal in her kitchen and had to admit she liked it.

Maybe liberals are good for something. I could use a house servant.

She smiled to herself and realized she felt better than she had in a while. She felt light and easy. She felt pleased. She was a little excited about the talk she was to have with Tim in a few minutes, but she wanted to take her time and savor these feelings and enjoy the anticipation.

Down to panties and sports bra, she admired herself in the mirror. Marjorie prided herself on her self discipline and admired the body she'd mindfully sculpted.

Before wiping down, she appreciated how the late afternoon sunlight glistened off all her sweat. Running and a little bit of lifting had done a body good. Her arms were trim and her shoulders showed definition. Her stomach was flat and her hips flared in a way she thought enticing.

If she had a favored physical feature, it was likely her ass which was one millions of 18 year old girls would pay to have.

Before wiping down she smiled at the dichotomy: while Tim was figuratively kissing her ass (where Ascendant children belong) she was about to spank his. She was joyful.

Another reason to slow down was to give him time to finish his chores. The word chore made her happy as it framed the situation properly with him as a boy.

I do like that!

She also wanted to inspect his work. Now she felt haughty and realized how well that sensation suited her, at least in her home.

She was pleased to see him holding a broom, putting in the finishing touches. He'd done a good job in her kitchen. "You did well." As a joke, "We might have to get you your own apron. Strangely, him holding a broom was vaguely sexy to her.

"Now wash your hands and meet me in my bedroom."

She'd placed a straight back, armless kitchen chair in the middle of her bedroom, sat down and waited for him.

When he entered, he looked frightened while she was a crouching lioness. Each had been vaguely aroused all day, but as they were now in ceremony, each was consumed with desire. He grew hard for her and while it fueled her sense of purpose and civic duty, it vexed her. Her own arousal was cherished and merely reenforced the notion that she was doing the right thing.

"Here."

He came to her. She looked so beautiful and so frightening to him.

"Now, let's take a look, shall we?" She slowly unbuttoned his jeans and lowered them to his knees. His boxers followed. At this point, something about his appearance bothered her but she was not quite sure what it was.

And there it was: his big hard cock.

Yes!

Now she felt her blood boil. The feelings of cool anger and arousal were intoxicating.

She pinched the luggage lock, the one he'd used to reattach the chain. While radiating stern disapproval, she held forth her other hand smartly, "The key?"

He reached down to his pocket, and then placed it in her hand.

Her hand closed over it, and he felt as though a door was closing. Not until much later would he see this moment as a threshold.

Within, the very place he'd been for two weeks, was madness. Through the bars was the warm sunshine of freedom. He sensed he still had a choice right up until he put the key in her hand. His escape route had been cut off. Yet as she placed it on the table, he felt anxiety and comfort in equal measure.

Cocaine and heroin, isn't that an eight-ball?

For there was too comfort in captivity.

"You do know why you are here?"

Oh my god, my cock is hard again!

Like a little boy, he'd been unaware of his erection and only noticed because she drew his attention right to it.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! What is wrong with me? Oh my god, she's so pretty!

This was all so wrong, but he could not get over her.

"Because...because I'm going to get a spank...spanking?"

He was clearly terrified and she smiled her pleasure. "Yes," she said warmly, reassuringly. "You are going to get a spanking now. A very, very hot bottom," she smiled. "But why are you getting a spanking?"

"Because I cut...I cut the lock?"

"Yes, that's right!" she said to the dim witted student who needed his teacher's encouragement. "Someone cut the lock and that displeased me. What do you get when you displease me?"

"I'm sorry, Marjorie...I...I did not mean to..."

Reaching up, she slapped him suddenly and smartly across the face.

Even she was startled by how loud the clap to his face was. Yet she wanted to sit with that sound and was at a loss as it faded to nothing. Her breasts were so hard and felt so profoundly good, for a second, she wondered if she could have an orgasm in her nipples or at least from having them stimulated.

And she wanted what she'd done to settle with him so she waited patiently before continuing. "What do you get when you displease me? Don't make me repeat myself again."

"A spanking?"

"Good. Yes, you get a spanking!" She seemed buoyant as she radiated true joy.

And he wanted to take pleasure from pleasing her, but he knew in his heart that he hadn't. She'd said he'd done a good job and it almost felt good, but what difference did it make? He was shocked to realize just how badly he wanted her to praise him with those very same words, yet in earnest.

Like when I cleaned the kitchen.

"Time for your spanking!" she said happily. And she was in a good mood. In fact, Marjorie was the happiest she'd been all week.

Had she taken time to think about it, it would have shocked her. She and her father had just closed a deal at work which would bring the company a great deal of money and she'd spent time with Keith. In fact, she'd enjoyed some of the best sex in her life with her new guy just the night before, yet just now, on the precipice of spanking Tim, she was her happiest.

As she draped him over her knee, she felt light as a feather and as tranquil as she'd ever felt. Having the boy bottom up over her knee felt better than anything to Marjorie. It did not just feel better than good, it felt right. There was a profound rightness to all of it. She just realized she was in her element.

Oh, you knew.

She simply had no idea this was her element as it was all so new to her.

No it's not.

He was terrified just then, be he was happy to hear the delight in her voice, even if it was a sadistic glee. He just wanted her to be pleased with anything that had to do with him.

There was a fundamental rightness to all that she was doing. Putting this child over her knee for a spanking was amazingly comforting to her. It was also the most arousing thing she'd ever done. Her nipples continued to be rock hard, every nerve ending thrilled with excitement and her pretty, little crotch was on fire.

She sublimated her sense of arousal just as she did with his obvious sexual response to her. She was a patriot and nothing else. It was as simple as that, she convinced herself. Duty called.

He needs discipline and I can't wait to spank him!

His erection poking her leg was reassuring, arousing and incredibly irritating to her.

This boy has some nerve! He's touching me with it! Oh, he's going to get it now!

What she did not recognize was how much more angry she would have been had he not been poking her leg with his erection.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Those first four alternating spanks felt wonderful; they felt like love. Yet he'd been here before and so he knew what was to come. He knew the pleasure was over and she would now cause him agony and terror. And then he was faced with something worse than the pain.

As she spoke to him, he looked off to the side and caught sight of their image in a mirror.

He did not just see Marjorie and himself, he saw who they were and what they were to one another. She looked stern and stunningly beautiful. Her countenance projected fierce determination and unwavering force of will. And she looked pleased, somehow fiercely pleased and remarkably self-satisfied. She was a Woman. She was a Continuant Woman and he was beyond captivated by her. Marjorie's sense of who she was, her determination and confidence was everything he wasn't. He could not deny her power and her power over him and he hated to admit it, but a part of him knew it was because she was a Continuant.

They are stronger than us. They just are.

He was lost to her.

He was the picture of impotence despite the erection that pressed into her leg and maybe more so because of it. He looked frightened and utterly disconnected to the cool persona he imagined for himself. He was a child to her...and to himself.

And he felt despair because he was in love with her. How could a woman be in love with a child?

She can't.

"I want you to know why you are being spanked."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"You are a disobedient and undisciplined child."

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Do you understand me?"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Yes!" he exploded. "I know! I'm so sorry."

"You go about acting like a man...pretending to be a man, but you are just a child. What is wrong with you?"

SPANK SPANK

"I don't know! I'm sorry! I don't know! I'll do better."

"Yes you will do better and we are going to see to that!"

SPANK SPANK

"You will keep that chain on until or unless I can come up with some other idea to keep your pants on and you away from the pure hearted young women of New Mexico. Do you understand me, young man?"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Yes! Yes, I will keep it on! I promise! I promise." He blubbered, crying in earnest. "I swear! Please! It hurts! Hurts so bad! I'll be good."

She put down the hairbrush.

"Good, it should hurt. You need to learn.

"Look in the mirror. See who you are. See what you are."

He'd already done this so he knew how in tune he was with her and before compliance, his previous assessment was confirmed. She saw them just as he did.

He'd come to learn just how simple and clear matters became when bent over a woman's knee.

With her hand:

Spank Spank Spank

"You are totally out of control of yourself."

Spank Spank Spank

"Yes...I know."

"Say it."

Spank Spank Spank

"I am out of control of myself."

"You were not raised properly."

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"I know, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Marjorie!"

"Good, you should be!" She immediately felt badly for having said this. She knew it was not his fault for how he was raised. Children didn't choose their parents.

You know what? I don't feel bad. Tough luck. He had so many advantages and look at him. Plus, now he's supposed to be an adult. So too bad!

"I am so sorry. You are right, I was raised wrong!"

Yesssss!

Spanking was wonderful. She could take her thoughts and poor them into his head. I'm winning!

With this realization, she enjoyed her first orgasm. Yet as ever, she maintained her composure. He would never know.

After steadying herself with several slow, deep breaths, Spank Spank Spank

"I am watching over you now. You will answer to me. Do you understand?"

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Yes, yes, Ms. Marjorie! I answer to you! Oh my god, please please!...hurts so bad!"

Spank Spank Spank

"They were WAY too permissive with you."

Softer now: spank

"Way too persmissive."

spank spank spank

Relieved, "I...I know! It was wrong...I was wrong! So wrong. I was so wrong. I'm sorry. I'll be good."

She came again with that.

She loved that he was apologizing for the way his parents raised him.

"I'll be good," oh my god! Oh my god, he actually said it! Perfect!

"You need a disciplinarian, young man. You need a strict disciplinarian. Who do you answer to now?"

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"I answer to you, Ms. Marjorie! I answer to you. I'll do as you say! I promise!"

Marjorie took it all in. The pleas, the promises, the admissions along with the sniffles, whimpers and tears along with his erection and she experienced a sense of wellbeing and calm she'd not felt since...well maybe never. It was lovely to her. She had a "grown man" an Ascendant over her knee whimpering and quietly sobbing.

Life is good! And that wasn't even that long of a spanking...with the hairbrush at least.

She avoided the fact that she was about to enjoy another orgasm. Self control and mental discipline were at her disposal.

She was somewhat troubled by her actions as she had no idea she was to take on all this responsibility:

It simply has to be done. He clearly needs this.

Her parents instilled within her a sense of civic duty and and obligation to selectively help those who were in need so they could all make the world a better place. She worked not to consciously consider just how much it aroused her, focusing instead on the virtuous nature of her actions.

"You will not date. Do you understand me, young man?"

spank spank spank spank spank

"Yes, yes, okay, I don't date."

spank spank spank

"I'll not have my little one running about pretending he's a man."

spank spank spank

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes...yes, Ms...Ms. Marjorie! I know...I won't!...going about pretending to be a man that is. At least not with women. I promise."

'Ms. Marjorie!' Oh my, I do like that title!

He'd said it before, but just now it seemed to mean more to her. It was unprompted and signaled to her that he too understood the rightness of all this. It was fitting; she deserved a title for the responsibility he was thrusting upon her. Could she assume other titles? Perhaps. One step at a time.

spank spank spank spank

She was spanking gently now as she realized his punishment was finished. Marjorie was little more than playing patty-cake with his rosy bottom. She adored the smart, little clapping sound of her hand striking his round cheeks and the sight of the undulations reverberate through his beautiful backside globes.

He has a beautiful bottom! More like my bottom; I own this ass!

She also realized she did not want it to end...ever! Once more she chose to ignore the implications of her last realization.

Too, she saw that with the gentle spanks, he was relaxing into it. She loved that with this one act, she could terrify him into complete compliance or use it to an emotionaly bonding affection with him. She liked that it was somehow comforting to both of them. He wiggled slightly in a way that felt like snuggling. She was pleased with him and where she felt this relationship (not that she'd use that word as she had no available label for whatever it was that she was sharing with Tim,) was going.

And while the spanks were now gentle and she was pretty sure he was enjoying them as much as she was, was as sexually worked up as he ever was, he continued to cry for her.

LOVE that! Cry for me, crybaby. That's right, give me a good cry!

"Don't you worry, I'm going to make you my good little one," she said warmly.

She knew that after lighting his bottom on fire with her hairbrush, he had to be very sensitive so she spanked in a way she thought of as "loving." She was nurturing him and it was a loving kindness that she offered him. With that thought, she came again!

After what he'd endured, he too thought of it as tender affection. To both, it felt sweet. The spanking seemed almost to match her tone, if such a thing was possible. She'd lit his little bottom on fire so he was very sensitive back there, but her caring tone and the comparable playfulness of her manner cast a spell over him.

The spanks burned but he loved them. He loved the spanks, he loved being spanked, he loved the sound, he absolutely adored being over her knee, he loved the physical contact, he loved her smell, he loved her voice and he knew he was falling all the more in love with Marjorie.

In time, each would come to think of this time, with these gentle spanks and her warm tone as cuddling. It was very endearing to each for the other. This was where they created real affection for one another, a profound emotional bond.

spank spank spank

"Don't you want to be good for me?"

"YES!" Tempering himself, in a quieter voice, one that matched the intimacy of the moment, "Yes, Ms. Marjorie. I really, really do. Oh my god, like completely. I want to be good for you. Always. Always good for you. Always good for Ms. Marjorie. Always."

spank spank spank

"So good for you! Always good for you. Good for Ms. Marjorie."

She did not hide her pleasure.

Now he loved being over her knee. Ideals of love and sex had been spanked to death and this was what was left. He did not hump her leg as that would not have been tolerated, but he did wiggle a little more as a way to both self stimulate and as innocent snuggling. Intuitively, he knew he had to temper this desire or he'd anger Marjorie.

Her smile, her warm tone and even her condescending...everything made him love what they were doing, how they were doing it and above all, love her. Now he loved his spanking even if it still burned some. This was love making to them.

His orgasm lurked just beyond.

"I think you should take a pledge and vow to me right here and now to be the very best little man you can be. Do this for me."

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Ms. Marjorie, I promise to try to be the very best little man I can possibly be. I will do this for you. I want to be good for you! I swear. I want to be your good boy."

1...34567...13