To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman who provided them their ballots seemed especially flustered and distracted as she searched for their names and addresses on her roll. She had a very difficult time not looking at the erection that was right at eye level.

'...do as you are told,' interesting!

At last she gave his erection one last long regard before locking eyes with Marjorie and giving her a knowing smile. As short lived as it was, they were sharing a warm affirmation, a moment of sisterhood. Marjorie appreciated the woman's approval.

At first glance, the erection was a shocking surprise. Surprise turned to humor and as she took in how quiet and reserved the man was, quickly transitioned into pleasure. "...Do as your are told..." and "...I'll handle the ballots..." stood out brilliantly and beautifully to Donna. "Don't speak unless spoken to."

That's what we say to little boys!

Donna was a proud member of the Continuance and while she did not self identify as a feminist, had many strong feminist leanings. She was smart, educated, strong and a woman and she was stridently unapologetic about seeing the world from her uniquely female point of view.

As a student in history class, she fumed for weeks when she studied women's suffrage. Anti-suffragists vehemently argued that there was no point in extending voting rights to women as wives would simply vote as their husbands did. As a free thinking individual, she hated this reductive interpretation of women and what women could do.

And now this:

"I'll handle your ballot."

Oh beautiful Lord! Thank you, thank you! Thank you, God!

Donna was almost dumbstruck. Here was a man being directed by a woman as to how to vote.

Not married. Does not matter. She's showing him how to vote. He's the little wife! Good, little wifey!

Donna was thrilled handing both ballots to Marjorie but could not help herself when she asked with a smile and a gently condescending voice, "Would you like me to give your ballot to your minder?"

Minder?

She enjoyed staring at his erection as he responded, "Yes, Miss."

"He requires supervision, someone to watch him, if you take my meaning."

They smiled as Marjorie took the ballots.

"He's lucky to have you to show him what to do...and whom to vote for."

The ladies shared the moment, each smiling brightly and joyfully.

*

They stood together in the small voting cubicle. Marjorie had done all her research prior to now so she knew exactly how and for whom she was voting. Of course it was Continuance straight down the ticket.

Turning to Tim, "Now, young man," she offered with dramatic and sharp, pointed gesticulations with her finger, "you will vote exactly as I have. Do I make myself clear?"

Donna was grateful for the sudden slow down so she could watch the spectacle. The woman was coercing the sexually excited boy into doing as she wished him to do. He looked so sheepish, and defeated and his erection was so prominently visible. Donna was very aroused.

"Yes, Ms. Marjorie."

Tim hated Potts. He found the "man" repulsive in every single way.

Why is she making me?

He was overcome with panic.

He still did not know why she had so much power over him, how she could make him. Sure, as illogical as it seemed, he knew he was in love with her and that explained some of it, but not all of it.

He'd done everything in his power not to think about the spanking she'd given him less than 2 days previous. Certainly he'd thought of it in an obsessive way, but he could not consider what it meant, all the ramifications.

At first it seemed to represent the end of their relationship and that was too frightening to think about. He'd become desperate for Marjorie and fear of her ending it all unearthed profound insecurity in the boy.

Despite his best efforts, he could not stop thinking about the spanking she gave him. It seemed the more he tried not to think about it, the more he thought out it. He was a mess.

She can't do this! I won't! He's too horrid!

Most paid it no attention as they were concentrating on their ballot, or, while waiting in line, conversing quietly or reading books or news papers, but Donna not only heard it, but saw it.

While standing to the boy's side, she watched as Marjorie smartly spanked the boy's bottom with one hand while with the other waggled her index finger in his face the way a cross mother addressed an obstreperous boy.

Donna was a school teacher and longed to be able to do with her boys just as she'd seen Marjorie do with this grown up boy.

Oh, she's showing him how to vote alright! Go girl! Little wifey needs guidance. You spank him right into line! Put him in his place, sister.

"You will do as you are told. Do I need to ask again?"

"Yes, Ms. Marjorie...I mean no, Ms. Marjorie! I mean...I'll do as I'm told. I'm sorry!" He was absolutely disgusted with himself at this point.

Oh my god, I'm such a pussy!

And with that, Tim was a Continuant. He might not have been a proud Continuant, but it did not matter.

As Donna spied tears streaking down the man's face, she realized she'd never been more aroused.

The whole way home, Marjorie looked like the cat that ate the canary. She simply could not wipe the smirk off her lovely face. She'd never felt more patriotic nor more proud of herself. She was setting things right. She was making her country a better place. What could be more patriotic than breaking and turning an Ascendant? She came up with nothing. Marjorie realized just how aroused she was by exercising an amazing amount of interpersonal power.

And her relationship with Tim was officially over.

She was of course shocked when she admitted him into her home. Then she realized:

I have one last duty and then this is done for good!

She wanted Keith. They'd even talked on the phone and he was as excited by her as she with him.

It was time to attend to her duty:

...My patriotic duty!

All day long, her manner was crisp especially direct. Though not considered, it was the consequence of her very serious sense of determination. If she'd given it a thought, she'd have said it was about the vote and her plan to turn her pantywaist liberal into something useful, if not a Continuant.

What she did not realize was that on a subconscious level, she been planning a spanking all along. The vote was very important, but the spanking was essential.

"Now, young man, let's see to your spanking." It was as though she was speaking from an entirely alternate facet of her being. It certainly could not hurt to give the boy another spanking on his way out.

"What? But, Ms. Marjorie...I did as you told me!" Forgetting his place, "You can't...I mean..."

As though first nature, she slapped him again across the face. As simple as that, they were fully back to their respective roles with her as his stern caretaker and he as the cowering boy at her mercy.

Spine erect, head held high, she scolded and spanked Tim. She excited over the sensation of his erection poking into her leg and when she heard him begin to cry, her eyes went large as her orgasm rushed up on her.

After the spanking and Marjorie appreciated that it was a very fine spanking, she stood the crying boy before her. She felt so pleased with herself.

Once more, she acted on instinct when she pulled his boxers down revealing his massive erection. She made a show of regarding it and then looked up at him with stern disapproval.

Tim was mortified by his exposure which on the face of it was preposterous, but then she realized why he was so mortified. Once again she realized that he did not know he was aroused.

Tim wanted to pass out. He just wanted to wink out of existence. She must hate him.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? It seems your little, tiny penis is all excited. Did someone like his spanking?"

"No! I mean..." He did not know what he meant. Indeed he did enjoy his spanking. And he hated it. It hurt in many ways. He did not want to look at or understand any of what was going on with him. He felt betrayed by his body.

"Do you know what this says about you, little mister?"

"Na...na...no." He hated that his breath kept catching and he could not calm himself down.

"It makes you a pervert. A weird, little spanking pervert. Do you have any idea how cross this makes me?"

"No, Ms. Marjorie...I'm so sorry! I did not mean to. I mean...I'm so, so very sorry! Please... Sometimes it just does that!"

Once more acting on instinct, she retrieved a stainless steel, chain necklace she kept in her desk drawer as well as the dog tag she had made for Pookie. Without consideration, she looped the chain in a tight cinch around the base of his balls, drew the hasp of the lock through the appropriate links and secured her dog tag on her boy.

She drew up his underwear and pants. "Leave."

***

She could not wait to see Keith. She'd never been so aroused in her life.

And they enjoyed mind blowing sex. He was beautiful, had a big cock and was every bit the jungle gym this little girl needed to play on.

***

She was troubled about having locked up Tim's cock and balls.

I mean, it was the right thing to do!

Of this, she was certain. It was the responsible thing to do. There was no way she could think she'd fulfilled her civic duty if she let him go around fucking girls all over town. He was misrepresenting himself.

And what if some poor, unsuspecting, young woman became pregnant!

Unacceptable!

But I said he "belonged to me."

And now he was locked with her dog tag on him. It read: My name is Pookie. If you find me, please return to Marjorie Parker. phone: 555-666 She laughed every time she thought of him exposing himself to a girl.

She knew he could cut it off, but she felt certain he wouldn't. She would never see him again...but she kept thinking about him.

At last, we are done! Bye-bye.

Are we? Really?

Yes, really!

That irritating inner voice offended as it tried to poke holes in her resolve and made her question her self discipline.

And he angered her.

At last she could not deny how much it turned her on to spank him. As time went by, she realized it was the most intoxicating sex high she'd ever been on. Marjorie came from it.

She did not like to admit it as she viewed it as a perversion. She realized that this was part of why she was so mad at him. He was the pervert and his perversion rubbed off on her. It was all his fault!

He did this to me!

*

Keith had awakened a sexual urgency within her that took her mind and body by storm. She'd never been nearly so aroused in her life. He had a big cock and he had enough staying power, enough drive and enough sex appeal to bring her to several orgasms.

They fucked long and slow. They fucked hard and fast. They fucked all night.

Sexual satisfaction had never brought her such a feeling of relief as it did with her new guy. Afterward she'd experienced a level of calm she'd never known before. She had no idea just how much tension she lived with and Keith gave her something that caused all that to lift.

She knew it was just sex, but it was so good, she wanted to get married. She was just joking with herself she was sure. If she were to rank the top ten most important things to keep a marriage together, sex would be near the bottom. Sure it was important and that was why it was in the top ten, but was probably number 10

...or maybe number two. She smiled.

Marjorie LOVED sex and always had but she never felt like she needed it and considered need more of a guy thing. She certainly loved it, but "need" was too strong a word and it suggested a lack of self control or worse yet, dependence. It was unacceptable.

Yet her time with Keith was so intense, she could for the very first time, imagine needing it.

Had Marjorie paid closer attention to her outlook on sex, she'd have noticed something critical. She loved orgasms, but sex with a guy had just been, at best, acceptable. She had a profound libido but her partners had always been deficient and none really took her to great heights. She did that on her own. Keith was the exception.

Goodness gracious, he makes me an excited girl!

And it got in her head.

Could you get addicted to cock?

It should be a funny question, but it was not funny to Marjorie. She wanted to laugh, but it actually bothered her a little.

Oh for goodness sake, stop it. It was one time. One time. Yes it was good...really good, but get a grip on yourself!

Their next date was good but not great. He treated her well and there was a mutual appreciation, but it was not quite so intense as the previous date. They slept together and while the sex was adequate, it was not as mind blowing as the first go.

Okay, not addicted.

She was at once disappointed and relieved.

Marjorie was a big girl and knew how the world worked. One could not recreate every special moment of one's life and live in perpetual nirvana.

Besides, she was confident that there would be times it would be even better than the first time. The point was, there was a bit of flow to it all, ups and down, stutters, stops and sudden bursts forward.

Strangely, her thoughts were drawn to Tim.

She did not want to think about him but he felt like a loose end. Marjorie was a very self disciplined young woman and she liked to take care of her affairs. Things felt not quite finished. She felt like she was shirking a responsibility.

She also knew that was silly and pushed it from her mind.

Things with Keith were good. Real good. He treated her well and they shared similar values. Even there families were a lot alike and this pleased Marjorie as it fit with expectation.

Physically, he was perfect and the sex was certainly good enough, and at least once was great. They never quite recaptured the magic of their first time but Marjorie continued to think of it as something to work toward.

She'd not orgasmed since their first time but that was likely her fault. Marjorie believed that was sort of on her, not Keith. Since she came so hard and so many times during their first time, she knew that Keith had all the equipment to satisfy her. Besides, making Keith cum always made her feel pretty and sexy so it was all good.

One thing her mother taught her in her suggestive, round about, never wanting to just come out and state it in clear, simple terms way, was that it was a woman's duty to "...take care of her man." Marjorie hardly questioned it.

I'm his girl! And he's my man!

As she considered their budding relationship in these terms, it filled her with comfort and pleasure.

It's the way it's supposed to be.

It seemed that way. Which was why the dickens it bothered Marjorie so much when she found herself thinking about Tim. As weeks passed and she found herself haunted by thoughts of him, she had to look a bit more carefully at why this would be.

Tim was a loose-end and she was being irresponsible.

If he has not cut it off, eventually he will.

That was it! This was the thought she tried not to address because she had no idea what to do about it. Tim having sex with unsuspecting girls was intolerable to Marjorie.

Unacceptable!

The reason was clear to her: she had a patriotic duty to prevent him from sullying the purity of American girls.

And what if he got a girl pregnant? What if he impregnated her!

It gave her the shivers and made her think of some sort of alien/human procreation.

Oh my god, so wrong! Actually, it's like a twelve year old boy who can pass as a man to get a woman pregnant. She'd have no way of knowing until she'd been with him a while. Not on my watch!

Marjorie was upset even by the idea of him having an erection.

It's just so wrong!

After some thought, she knew what she had to do. She thought directness the best approach when she hand wrote:

It had better still be on. Respond.

She put it in an envelope and deposited it in his mailbox.

The next day, she found his response in her mailbox. And true to form, the emotional little words just spilled out of her liberal, little-boy. She smiled.

Dear Marjorie,

I am so, so very sorry. I took it off, but I've been wearing it the whole time, I swear. I just took it off this morning.

And I'm even more sorry because I had to cut it off and I know it is your lock. Again, I really am so very, very sorry.

But it is back on now and just as tight. I mean it can't slip off. It's just tight enough to stay on, no matter what.

I am so sorry. I wish like anything that I could take it all back. I feel terrible when I consider how disappointed you are with me because I know now that I should never have done it. I was wrong. I don't mean to justify it but I just did not know if I'd ever hear from you again. I thought we were done.

Now I know you were testing me to see if you wanted to give me a second chance. If I knew you were going to stay in contact or whatever, I'd have never taken it off. NEVER! I swear! I'd keep it on forever.

Marjorie, where are we in all this? I've not seen or heard from you in two weeks and I was just a little worried about you. How are you? What have you been doing. When will we see each other again? I can't wait. I know we are different, but I really like you. Like, a lot. Please think about it and please let me know...everything. Please.

Sincerely,

Tim

Marjorie was most pleased and with this understanding, it was easy to ignore him once more and focus on what mattered: her job, her running and her man. But she did smile back on the idea of his guilt regarding what she'd done to him.

He knows he's supposed to wear it.

This was unexpectedly comforting to the young patriot.

Things with Keith went back to being better than ever. She marveled at what a man he was. He was so calm and cool. The sex was back to being incredible. Once more she was a little girl playing on her jungle-gym. The way he handled her made her feel like Daddy's little angel. The last time they were together, she must have cum at least 8 times and gushed hard! Afterward she was exhausted and slept like a baby. The next time was not nearly as good but she was starting to understand that they had an up and down sort of cycle. She was okay with that, as long as she got her ups.

A girl needs her ups.

She smiled.

By the end of the next week, however, her thoughts were inextricably and unexplainably drawn back to Tim. He was with her in the most peripheral way all week, but by week's closing, he was front and center. With a moment's real consideration, she knew why. At first she was simply relieved to know he was still wearing:

...my doggie tag.

That thought made her so smug. Yet there was a much larger issue to deal with and she was a little irritated with herself for not addressing it right off. She was cross with Tim for having cut it off in the first place.

Looking back on her response to his letter, she was struck by two realizations at once. She was pleased the dog tag was on him but irritated he'd cut it off. She chose, as she often did, to focus on the positive. Yet he'd cut it off and she'd not dealt with that.

The disappointment she felt for herself was quickly transferred to Tim and made her feel much better about herself as she knew how to deal with him.

Marjorie was proud of her virtue. Her parents raised her properly and she held her head high. It's not that she thought she was better than others, it's just that she took great pleasure in living her life the way she knew was upstanding, conservative and patriotic. She dealt with things in a direct, tactful but no-nonsense way.

With Tim, she'd left something undone. She'd been irresponsible and negligent of her duty.

It dawned on her that there was a connection between Tim and her sex life with Keith, specifically, the up and down nature of their coupling.