To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never looked prettier.

Marjorie was all business. She was orchestrating events in a way that felt both natural and comfortably familiar. From a distance, one would assume she'd been spanking men since she was a girl. She was like a farm girl gelding a horse or bull. She'd done it dozens of times and she was the master of her little farm.

Yet this was hardly routine for her and for an instant, her amazement surfaced.

Oh my god, look at what I'm doing! This is crazy! Is he really letting me do this?

And then she re-appropriated her confidence and replied.

No, he's not letting me. He does not have a choice. I've taken it from him. Children don't choose.

She wore a very predatory and self satisfied smile on her face.

Slowly, she lowered the back of the hairbrush, resting it on his very pert, very fine, very round, hairless bottom.

In a clipped tone, "It's time for your punishment. I'm going to punish you now.

"Ask nicely for it. Ask nicely for your spanking."

She surprised herself all the more with this direction. Marjorie was discovering a whole knew facet of her personality lived within her that she did not even know was there. Suddenly, this side of her self had executive privilege and spoke with its own voice.

It was more than pleasurable to Marjorie, it was deeply and profoundly satisfying. She liked who she was.

It's time to make our country great again!

She was a real Porschian doing her duty. There was great comfort in this.

Tim on the other hand had completely disassociated, rendered utterly incapable of comprehending what was happening to him.

Had someone explained to him that this was what often happened to rape victims, he'd have understood completely as to why. The anxiety that sprung from feeling so completely out of control as he was being lead to an act that was so profoundly and unthinkably shameful caused him to go so far within himself, he was almost oblivious to his reality.

It was then that she embraced a moment of pure, playful pleasure. She tapped him on the shoulder, "Hello? Young man? Is anybody home?" She laughed.

Snapping out of it, "I'm sorry, what?" He was as much shocked by her humorous question as he was from her laughter. It was all so otherworldly.

He was so disoriented and confused and Marjorie found it both wonderful and adorable.

This is who he really is!

And she was so happy to be able to show him. She knew she was teaching him something about who he was. In a warm, caring voice, "Now pay attention, young one. This is all meant to be a lesson. It's time for you to ask nicely for your punishment."

"Marjorie, please don't...please don't do this! Please don't spank me!" He pushed up as though to get up.

With one hand, she pushed him back down. She delighted at the feebleness of his resistance. She'd taken his strength from him and this turned her on even more. Instantly she visualized him trying to fight her off and she forced him over her knee and was thrilled by the image.

Little boys just aren't strong enough, are they?

She marveled. It was all perfect. It was all as it should be.

If he was not going to cooperate, she always had the back of her hand.

"Perhaps you will be more cooperative next time."

SMACK came the hairbrush on his deserving bottom.

Oh...My...God!

She drew a deep breath, held it and slowly let it out, mindful to savor all of it.

At last. It's perfect!

The sound, the smack was perfect, comforting and familiar. The physical sensation, the gentle give of the sharp impact was exquisite and while she instantly hungered for more, she did not want this moment to pass.

Her anger had passed. She was now in a wonderful mood.

He was completely shaken out of his dissociative state. It burned, but was strangely comforting and equally strangely pleasurable.

It struck him in an instant that his position, nearly naked and over Marjorie's knee had a whole other side to it. While it was clearly the most shameful thing that had ever happened to him, there was something shockingly comforting about being over her knee this way and he felt sudden and profound gratitude.

His cock had never been harder yet somehow, he was still oblivious to the fact. With his erection pushing into her silky smooth, muscular thigh, it contributed, on a subconscious level to his overall sense of pleasure, but the feeling of comfort in all this was actually emotional. While he was a long way from coming to grips with this, there was a fundamental sense of belonging in all this.

This is what Mommy used to do.

"I don't know why you are not asking me nicely as you clearly have this coming."

SMACK

The second spank was wonderful, but it hurt.

SMACK

The third spank was exponentially more acute and it burned! He whimpered involuntarily.

Yet he still liked it. It felt good.

"You are a naughty, bad little boy!"

SMACK

While he thanked god she hit the other cheek, his sense of dread overwhelmed him as he knew that no matter where the next blow landed, it would erupt in fire.

"How dare you come into my house and treat me so rudely!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Tim's eyes all but shot across the room as she reigned fire down on his defenseless bottom. He realized that after two on each cheek, she was raining hell down from above.

"Oh my god, please, Ms. Marjorie! Please stop!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Stop? Well, I've just begun. I'll stop when I'm good and ready."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Please!"

"We have a lesson at hand, young man and I will see to it that you learn your lessons. All of them."

She marveled.

He's taking it from me! He's bigger and stronger than me but he takes it!

She was nearly overcome with amazement.

"Tell me now, does it hurt?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oh my god, please! Burns so bad! Please, Ms. Marjorie!"

She rubbed his bottom as she wanted to further savor the moment and really drag the whole ceremony out as long as possible. She rather liked that his beautiful, round bottom was already turning quite pink. "Mmmmmm, lovely. I'm glad it burns. That's the whole point, after all. That feeling will help you remember your place."

SMACK

"Little boy's bottom just burns and burns," she said in a mocking baby voice. "Ms. Marjorie is just so very mean."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Still in that honey sweet voice, "Is Ms. Marjorie mean?"

Instantly, without any consideration, he was terrified of the mere thought of agreeing with her. He was now completely at her mercy and he like all sensible little-boys that the disciplinarian was to be pacified. And then with thought:

Upsetting her is what got me here in the first place.

And then he took his next logical step.

This is all my fault. I was rude.

And he knew it to be a basic, unarguable truth. "No, Ms. Marjorie. You're not mean."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"See, you are already learning."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

The burning pain was all consuming. It became his whole world. In his mind, he visualized an explosion of fire, like something from an action movie, yet it kept going.

As all consuming at it was, her tone and words penetrated. What Marjorie said in this instance had profound importance. Her thoughts, her intention was the most important thing in the world to the boy.

He needed to go beyond listening; he needed to accept and internalize all that she shared as he came to realize that she was, as she spanked him, defining truth for the boy. In this moment, as she spanked him over her knee, she became his whole world. Her message, he knew, was the only thing that mattered.

It went beyond her words too. There was another part of it that affected him profoundly in that it too defined truth for the boy. This was beneath the spoken message this played on his subconscious mind.

Only later, after many, many spankings would he recognize it consciously. By then it would be too late. Her mood was all part of it. He could hear the sadistic pleasure and joy in her tone. He could hear her delight and from this, he took pleasure. Her joy in spanking him was of profound importance and made all this good and right. Yet had she shared her vexation with his, this too would have justified the spanking as good and right.

None of this meant the spanking felt good. None of this meant he did not want it to stop immediately.

For Tim, it was already too late.

"You are not a man...and you know it. You pretend to be a man, but you are not. You probably even think you should be a grown up, but you just aren't."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Are you a man?"

"No!"

"Good. Then what are you?"

"I'm a...a... Ms. Marjorie, please!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm a pretender!" he all but yelled. "I just act like a man but I'm not...not...not really a man! I'm sorry, Ms. Marjorie! I'm so sorry! I was bad! So sorry! I'm sorry! I lied!"

SMACK SMACK SMACK

And then Marjorie was thunderstruck by the most unexpected yet somehow perfect reaction.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Oh my god, is he crying? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! He totally is!!! Perrrrrrrrrfect! Oh my god, perfect!

SMACK SMACK SMACK

It was simply too much to process all at once.

Really? Was it really unexpected?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

She was overwhelmed by so many different emotions which seemed to come from every point of the compass. She felt an emotional lightening bolt of distain, warmth, maternal pleasure, arousal, more distain, and profoundly smirky self satisfaction shoot through her body. She was on top. The Continuance was on top of the Ascendent was most certainly not ascending.

As it should be! Cry, cry, cry, you little crybaby!

With the realization of his crying, she almost came.

She put down her hairbrush.

smack smack smack

She knew she did not have to strike very hard at all to keep her little lap fire going.

It still burned when she smacked him with her bare hand, but it was such a relief not to feel the backside of the hairbrush, it was welcome burning.

While utterly superior and condescending, her tone also sounded warmer, "Yes, you lied to me and you lost your way."

"I...I...I know," said between sobs. "I'm sorry." He seemed unable to catch is breath.

He just realized for the first time that he was hard.

Have I been the whole time?

He wanted to die. He also realized he was in love.

smack smack smack

"I'm taking control now. Who's in control?"

"You are, Marjorie! You are in control!"

"Who do you belong to?"

She wondered why she prompted him so and instantly regretted it.

Do I really want ownership?

smack smack smack smack

After four more wonderful, smacks to his upturned bottom:

Why I suppose I just might.

"I belong to you." He was terrified he might cum.

So in love! She's perfect!

"Yes, that's right, you belong to me now." She hated that it felt so good to say.

Oh my god, I'm so in love!

He would never be otherwise and with this love, his troubles were only beginning.

She kept him over her lap for the longest time as their contact, the spanking and the back and forth was a warm and erotic endearment for both of them.

And it burned the whole time.

Each felt as though this completed the emotional bonding that began with fire. As wonderful as the experience was it was still traumatizing. Had he been asked prior to this life changing event, he'd have forcefully stated that there was no room in the world for pleasure and comfort to live with trauma. He heard her pleasure and he took from it, yet he continued to cry which only delighted her more.

"Thank... tha...thank you... you for spanking me, Marjorie. I am so sorry for...for being rude." He went on to explain how wrong he was as it was important to him that she understood that he'd learned his lesson and for her to recognize his gratitude for teaching him.

Neither wanted it to end and so they both enjoyed it for quite a while. They were connected and both of them felt the rightness in it. He could not believe how much he loved being over her knee.

At once she wanted him out of her house as she realized just how badly she wanted Keith in it.

She stood him up and all warmth was gone. She pulled his jeans up from his ankles and over his erection. As she buttoned his fly, he had to keep himself from swooning. Once more she was the stern disciplinarian, "You will be here at my door on Tuesday at 4:00 pm sharp. You will leave your work and go nowhere else but here. In fact you will go nowhere else the entire day, do you understand?"

Frightened, "Yes, Ms. Marjorie."

"It's time to leave. Go, now."

***

After he'd gone, she went directly to her drawer.

*

Reflecting on it, she realized that her anger was a useful propellant for her intentional, controlled aggression. She knew that if handled right, if kept under control, anger could be used as a tool to intimidate.

God, he was completely beyond intimidated!

She laughed aloud to herself and enjoyed her sense of delight.

***

For two days, he was besieged by anxiety.

I let her spank me! What does that make me?

Try as he might to distract himself, he could not get out of the thought loop.

Why did I let her do that to me? Why? What was I thinking? What does that make me to her?

Why was I so turned on? Oh my god, she gave me the hardest erection of my life by spanking me!

She saw it! She knows! She must think I'm such a pervo! I'm so into her and what could she possibly think of me now?

She thinks I'm a bitch. She knows I'm a bitch. I did not even know I was a bitch.

***

She met him at her door. She was dressed almost formally. Actually, she looked like a conservative, elementary school teacher from an earlier time. She looked like she might be going to church. Marjorie believed certain patriotic duties were sacred and should be memorialized and treated properly. Certainly she wore her flag pin over her breast.

"Are you in control?"

His face went red, "No."

"Who is?"

"You are."

Instantly his erection shot to attention and this made Marjorie happy. She felt absolutely smirky and did not mind letting it show.

"I am. Good. Today your lesson continues. I'm determined to make things right." She looked away from him as she made her way into a future where he was of little consequence.

She made for her car and he followed. "In the back seat." He felt insignificant. Children were so often insignificant in an adult world. Children were dismissed to the backseat.

He followed her direction utterly confused by what was going on. He was glad and strangely disappointed he was not getting a spanking. Once driving, "Marjorie, what's going on? Where are we going."

"From you, I prefer 'Ms. Marjorie' and you need to be quiet now. I'm in a good mood; don't ruin it."

They drove to the local elementary school in silence. Suddenly he had a vision of being over Marjorie's knee while in one of the classrooms and as terrified as that made him, there too was something comforting and profoundly erotic about the vision.

As they turned the corner, he saw more people than he'd expect to be at a school this late in the day.

Of course it was election day and this was their poling place.

After parking, she turned around to speak to him while he sat in the back seat. "Now we are going to go in there together and do our civic duty. Our great nation has granted you the right to vote. And while of legal age, they are not aware that you are not an adult."

Tim was finding it difficult to breath as anxiety nearly overwhelmed him. "But I am!" He heard the whiny preteen impotence in his own voice and felt all the more overmatched by Marjorie.

With just a hint of aggression and warmth mixed in, "I'm sorry, young man, but you had better watch your tongue and your tone. I'll ask you again, who's in control?"

"You are, Ms. Marjorie, but..."

"Hmmm, let's see, you insist you are a man...even though just the other day you admitted that you were...I think you said, 'pretending.' You freely admitted you were not a man and told me that I was in control. Let me be clear: you are not a man. We will revisit this later.

"For the last time, who's in control?"

This is bullshit! There's no way..!...getting the fuck out of here! I can't believe this! Oh my god!

"You are, Ms. Marjorie."

With warm encouragement, "And who do you belong to?"

Just above a whisper, "You...you, Ms. Marjorie."

She was clearly too much for him.

Smiling brightly in the face of his defeat. "Yes, that's right, you belong to me. Now you will come with me and we will vote together. Do I make myself clear, young man?"

"Y...yes, Ms. Marjorie."

"And don't be scared, don't worry your pretty, little head about it as I'll show you just what to do." Sternly, "In fact, you will do exactly as you are told. Do you understand me, young man?"

"But Marjorie...I don't know how to vote. I've...I've never done it before."

She was at once thunderstruck, disgusted and delighted. At first she was at a loss for words so she took a deep breath to collect herself. "You mean to tell me that after that Ascendent temper tantrum you had in my kitchen the other night...you have never voted? You go on about the importance of your principles...but you don't really have any?" Her eyes went large, "Well, well, well! Are you even registered?" She shook her head in disgust.

"I...I...I am, yes. I did it at the DMV," he said with relief. At least he got that right.

"Perfect. I'll show you how it's done."

He hated himself.

While walking in, she already regretted restating her ownership claim. She'd expected to walk that back as this would be the last time she spent any time with Tim.

Broken, "Yes, I understand."

With both eyebrows raised, "'I understand, Ms...?'"

"I understand, Ms. Marjorie."

"See, you are learning. Good boy."

He did not like to admit to himself just how good that felt. Weirder still, it felt reassuring.

I'm a good boy.

A hint of a smile touched his lips then disappeared.

He followed her into the poling place.

While they waited in line to get their ballots, she looked down several times to admire his erection which stood out obviously and obscenely from beneath his shirt-line. It was but one more indicator that she was doing the right thing.

The funny thing about his erection was that he seemed somehow oblivious to it. Men knew when they were hard, but boys, especially young boys, did not always know.

Her cousin had small boys so she knew from her that they'd gain and loose spontaneous erections while seeming not to even realize it. Her cousin told her they did that all the time.

Men tried to cover it or would simply refuse to stand or walk with an erection in order to maintain some privacy regarding their condition so as not to surrender their dignity.

He seems not even to know!

She was both amazed and unexpectedly delighted.

Good boy.

Tim did not know he was hard as he was so emotionally overwhelmed to even feel his own erection. He was desperately attracted to Marjorie but he was too frightened, too uncertain of everything, too overwhelmed to realize his own aroused state.

But Marjorie enjoyed the show as others realized the handsome man with her was sporting an obvious erection. It was like one of those sticks they used in the olden days to find water: a divining rod.

Without consideration, she watched the faces of the women. Some looked away embarrassed, some looked indignant while others looked on with amused fascination. Marjorie tried not to maintain eye contact with these women as she wanted them to enjoy their own private pleasure, a show she was responsible for providing them.

For the poling person to hear, "Remember what I said now: do not speak unless spoken to and do as you are told. I'll handle your ballot." They approached the table as it was their turn.