To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny's mother happened upon the kids while affecting an inadvertently stealthy silence. What she beheld, rooted her in place. She witnessed Allison spank her son four times and then she overheard a conversation that went beyond what she thought possible. Her big, strong son was utterly unmanned by his gorgeous babysitter. He started cuming all over himself.

Big penis...my stars! She's only been into him for a few months and look what she's done to him!

She could never have guessed that in such a short period of time...

Given a moment to get catch her breath, she'd have shielded the performance from her husband as she wanted it protected but it was too late. Mr. Sinclair came upon his wife from behind and then took in what she was looking at. Their son was on the floor, half naked. It made no sense at all. All of his alarms went off.

She only really remembered two details about the bust. Allison said this was the first time they'd ever done anything like what they were doing and they all backed up the lie. They all clearly saw Johnny's big hard erection as he could not get his jeans up because he did not realize in his panic, he was standing on the inside of the pant leg. Cum dribbled from the tip of his still hard penis.

In the aftermath, Johnny was sent to military school and Allison was shipped off to an all girls boarding over-school.

Marjorie realized she was so traumatized by the shame that she repressed all memory of this profoundly formative event.

***

She and Tim had been together for a long time. Keith had been replaced by several boyfriends. Men came and went, but her boy was loyal and dedicated to her. She'd keep a guy for as long as she could but eventually they wanted more than she did. She'd cut them loose and move on.

And now Tim was a Continuant. This was a crowning achievement and she was very proud of herself. Though not generally prone to bragging, she told everyone about his conversion along with her role in it. Typically, she happily explained to others that she "bullied" him into it. Most thought she was being humorous, but wondered about his sheepish expression.

Independent! Proud! Continuant!

She and Tim had grown very close to one another. He was madly in love with her while though she loved him, she would never tell him. From his point of view, his love for her seemed, at times, an amusement. He was in her home several times a week and he did everything she commanded. Spanking was lovemaking and they enjoyed it often.

And at long last, she discovered love and intimacy. Although complicated, Marjorie had what she needed with Tim...and her boyfriend, whomever that might actually be.

Though referred to as a boyfriend, she only dated men. While she considered herself highly sexual, prior to meeting Tim, she'd never really experienced sexual satisfaction with a lover. She thought sure this was because she was not truly emotionally open and connected until she began her relationship with Tim.

Through spanking, enforced chastity and overall control of her boy, she felt actual connection with him. With this sense of connection and the sexual passion it stoked within her, she was enjoying true intimacy with Tim while enjoying mind blowing sex with her lovers.

And they spent a lot of time together and not just when he cleaned her home. They talked all the time, ate meals together, saw movies, went to concerts, went for walks, played board games and just snuggled on the couch for hours. He was the perfect emotional boyfriend for her.

Tim was dedicated to Marjorie and the strange relationship they shared. Yet he reserved hope that one day they'd be together they way a man and a woman were meant to be together.

One day...

"Well of course we'll always be together. Arn't we together right now?"

"Yeah, but you know what I mean. Like boyfriend girlfriend or even man and wife."

Marjorie laughed. "You are a boy and you are my friend...sorta.

"Honey, you have made so much progress and I am so proud of you, but we could never be man and wife; your'e not a man." She smiled warmly. "You're a little boy and you've said so yourself at least a million time," she beamed encouragingly. "Little boys don't get to have girlfriends and they certainly don't get married. You are a little boy, not a man. I really thought we had acceptance with this."

She saw his predicable sexual response to her meangirl words as his cock immediately sprung to attention.

Oh my god, that's so hot! God, I wish he was wearing the spikes.

Wearing her poor little baby pouty face, "Is your little-boy penis getting all hard again?"

"Yes." He looked down in shame.

"See? I spank you, Tim. I mean, think about that. Do men get spanked?"

Once more she was rejecting him. "No." He was getting very emotional.

She always does this to me!

She knew how to read her boy and could see the tears beginning to well up. "And let's not have a cry now, okay? Try to be a big boy."

Almost there...

"Where was I? I think I asked you if grown men got spanked?"

"No, Ms. Marjorie. They don't."

"No. No they don't." she said with warm understanding. "Even if they did, would their little penis get all hard if they did? Would they look forward to their spanky? Would their end of day spanking be the highlight of their day? Would a spanky be considered the greatest reward for a real man?"

A single tear trailed down his cheek.

Oh, GOD, yes!

"N...no, Ms. Marjorie." He sniffled.

"Good boy. Men don't get spankings. That's silly. Seriously, I can't even imagine spanking Greg. He'd never let me, I wouldn't want to and it would make no sense. No sense at all. But you deserve spankings. You want spankings. In fact, I think we both know you need spankings. Don't you, little boy?"

Another tear. "Yes, Ms. Marjorie."

"You need them so badly, they make your little penis hard. Don't they?"

Sniffling some more, "Y...y...yes, Ms. Marjorie."

Gently, "Why, are you crying again?"

Oh my god, yes, cry. Cry for me! God, that gets me hot! Can't wait to see Greg!

"My goodness, you are an emotional boy. Boys will be boys, I guess." She smiled warmly at him.

"I don't want you to think I'm mean and overbearing so go on, let's have us a good little cry." Sweetly, "It's okay, you have my permission to cry. Go on, get it all out now. Let's have us a good, little-boy cry. Let's see all your little feelings now."

She hugged him and he was comforted by the strong arms of his one and only love, protectively wrapped around his own and by her gentle rocking. Ironically, she was both comforted and aroused by his tears and the firm press of his erection high on her hip.

Where it belongs. I own it. It's mine. All mine. Mine, mine, mine.

Quietly, in his ear, "That's right, give me a good cry now. Let's cry it out together. Show me all your pretty tears."

She could barely control her need to call Greg and get him over there. Yet Marjorie was self disciplined and she knew the longer this went on, the better the sex would eventually be.

God, need that cock so bad!

Softly, "No, only a little boy would let a woman lock up his penis. A man would never let that happen. That's only for little boys. Little boys like you. That's right cry gently. Give me a nice gentle, pretty, little cry. Yes, that's a boy. Cry for me. Give me a good cry. A pretty, little cry-cry."

It was strange whenever this happened because at first it seemed she was encouraging his tears as though she liked them. Then he remembered that she actually asked him not to cry at first. It was odd, because often that alone made him want to cry. Sometimes he did not even want to cry until she called him a crybaby.

Who could blame her considering how often he did cry. No, she was just being nice. She knew how emotional he sometimes was and she was being caring. It's also why she hugged him

Lovingly, "I could never give myself to a weak, little boy.

"But who knows, maybe one day you will grow up. Maybe one day you will be a man? It is possible. It sure does not seem likely, but who knows?

"Can you imagine giving me a spanking? Can you imagine giving me a spanking and then pushing your big cock inside of me and making me need it? God, just the thought is making me angry. It makes me want to give you a long, hard, mean spanking."

His crying eyes went large with fear, "No, Ms. Marjorie. No, no, never! I'm sorry!"

Pretending to calm herself back down, "No, of course not. But who knows, maybe one day." She liked to keep his hopes up as it allowed them to repeat this conversation every once in a while.

Unwrapping her arms, she held him by the shoulders, at arms length, admiring his beautiful tears, "Now with that said, we are close and I don't expect anything to change. You like our relationship, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Marjorie."

"Of course you do. You get to be around me. You get to clean my home. And I spank you whenever you need it. You are the only one I spank. That's a special thing just for you. None of my men get that and I don't let any of them clean my house the way you do. I reserve that just for you. Lucky boy. Only you get to be my little-boy-maid. Why I could get someone else if you wanted? she asked with concern and big eyes.

"No, no, please, I want to!"

"See? Of course you do; your a boy. Boys need boundaries and structure. It's natural." She smiled at him.

"I could stop spanking you and take that mean, tiny cage off your little penis and we could just go our separate ways, if you think I'm not who you think you need me to be? Is that what you want?"

"No, no, please no. I'm sorry, Ms. Marjorie."

"Now why don't you finish dusting and then get your cute little self into that kitchen and make it shine." She smiled. "Afterward you can suggest an outfit for my date and then I'll give you a nice warm spanking before you go. Greg's coming over tonight and I can't wait." Just the notion of her afternoon turned her on and she enjoyed letting it show.

"Oh, I forgot," no she hadn't, "is it your relief date?"

"No, Ms. Marjorie. Not for another week."

She smiled broadly. She could not wait to see Greg.