To My Valentine

Story Info
A sensual letter of lust and love.
1.7k words
4.45
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mircalla
Mircalla
26 Followers

***Author's note - Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to read this, and further gratitude to anyone who votes, comments or likes this story.***

I want you to take me upstairs to that little nook in the loft, the one with the large windows overlooking valleys, trees and snow-covered mountains. I want you to put on that playlist of songs that you know I love, lighting those lavender scented candles, with a bottle of champagne and a bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries on the window sill. I want to sway in your arms as you whisper the words to those songs in my ear, almost as if you'd written them for me. I want us to kiss, soft sweet deep kisses, until dancing gives way to wanting more.

I want you to undress me slowly, unwrapping me as though I was the most delicate thing in the universe and kiss each curve with lips as light as feathers. I want to feel your sweet, warm breath on my skin and your firm, strong hands holding my arms as you slowly slide the silk from my shoulders. I want to feel the cool pressure of the zip against my spine as you push it against me, pulling it down so that the bodice of my dress slides deliciously over my breasts and gathers around my waist. I want you to kiss along my spine, your hands firm on my ass, gently groping before you finish unzipping me. I want to hear the soft sounds of clothing falling to the floor before your eyes devour my near-naked form and your lips make that low murmur of appreciation. It makes me feel beautiful, sexy and I can't help but smile as I bask in your love and desire.

Then, I want to undress you. I want to playfully swat your hands away as you grab my ass and pull me against your hardness. I want to drown in that sweet, passionate, breath-stealing kiss before placing my palms against your hard chest, playfully chiding you for not letting me do as I want. I want to see that annoyingly confident smirk lingering at the corners of your mouth as your blue eyes smoulder at me, telling me that I should hurry up, whilst my brown ones twinkle mischievously answering I will do no such thing.

I want to undress you slowly, deliberately, teasingly, with light, eager fingers, my eyes locked to yours as I undo each button of your shirt. I want to run my fingers along your jaw, down your neck and along your sternum, hearing that hiss of breath as I get steadily closer to those last few buttons. I want to let my fingers dance over those tense muscles in your stomach; I want to hear you make that low growl, as my fingers pull the bottom of your shirt out of the waistband, but deny ourselves the pleasure of them playing any lower. I want to undo those buttons and run my fingers across your chest in slow, lazy patterns, tweaking your nipples and kissing them softly before sliding that white cotton over your broad shoulders and along your comforting arms.

I want to kiss you, long, slow and sweet, breaking it with a biting pull at your bottom lip as I smile devilishly at you. Then I want to slide my fingers in the waistband of your navy blue jeans at your right hip and slowly slide them around to the zip at the front, while I slowly drag the nails of my other hand across that straining bulge. I want to press that zip against your cock as I undo it, before I sink to my knees, pulling your jeans down with me and freeing your big, hard dick. I want to teasingly breathe against it, letting the tip of my tongue have the slightest of tastes; that delicious salty pre-cum that is leaking enticingly from that sensitive little slit. I want to hear you hiss and feel you tense and twitch as I run my tongue along your balls and the entire length of your shaft. I want to watch your hands out of the corner of my eye, watching them ball up and release as you wrestle with the decision to make me stand back up or to make me taste you properly.

I want to feel your hand against my chin, raising my face to yours, running your thumb over my lip before slightly tightening your grip and silently commanding me to stand, taking my hand as you help me to my heeled-feet. I want you to lift me into your arms, spinning me around and making me giggle, before you place me on the seat in the window, and kneel in front of me. I want you to kiss along my long, stockinged legs, slowly rolling off the nylon after each kiss. I want you to caress my calves and playfully nip at the soft flesh of my pale thighs, before you blow your warm breath against my throbbing clit, breathing deep as though my sex is the sweetest of smells to you. I want to gasp as you suddenly lick at my wet, aroused folds and reach up to pinch my hardened nipples.

Now that we're both naked, I want you to lay me down on that soft, faux bearskin rug beside the roaring fireplace so that we're bathed in fire and moonlight. I want you to bind my hands behind my back with that grey silk tie that you so carefully hid from me earlier, partly because I want to be in your control and partly because I don't want to be able to rush what I've set in motion.

I want you to kiss my neck over and over again as your hands gently caress my breasts before fondling them more roughly, kissing around my areola, teasing the tight, pink-hued nipples before sucking each one into your mouth in turn. I want to see you look at me as your teeth graze against them, biting just hard enough to cause a little pain but not enough to hurt. I want to feel that ticklish sensation as you kiss along my hips and suck my clit into your warm, wet mouth, making me whimper and moan as my eyes close rapturously. I want to writhe beneath each lash of your skilful tongue, as you eat my tender pussy, making those low soft moans against my sex as it pulses in arousal against you. I don't want to cum like this, but if it's what you want, I'll give it you -- I want to give you anything and everything that makes you happy and hard and mine.

I want you to tease and touch me until the point where you either chose to make love to me or can deny my desperate little moans and pleas no longer. I want to feel your hand tangling in my long dark hair, holding my head as you kiss me long, hard and deep, so deep that my knees feel weak and my body melts beneath you, as your other hand skims along my ass and up to undo that tie, allowing me to wrap my arms around your neck.

I want you to force my legs apart that little bit more and finally give me that big, hard cock that I've been desiring all day and night. I want that strong, firm, loving first thrust that doesn't quite go all the way in, but it is still enough to make me even wetter and make me moan in pleasure and relief, that delicious sensation of finally being filled but knowing there is more to come. I want our eyes to meet, twin mirrors of lust, love and understanding -- me, the wild, mischievous prey that loves to be chased; you, the powerful predator that loves to run me down, claim and tame me with teeth and growls -- knowing that you will always give me exactly what I need, even if it doesn't seem like what I want. I want to run my nails down your back as you start to thrust steadily and deeply into me, my eyes closed, your lips against mine, taking away all thoughts of pain and doubts that I can not take all of you inside me.

I want you to whisper and mumble against my ear, those arousing words that soothe and excite me - "That's it kitten. Take this big hard cock like a good little girl" - as I arch my body into yours. I want to take it all -- I always want it all -- and I rock my hips against you, allowing you to sink as deep as you possibly can, until there is no more to give. I want to whimper and moan in your neck, my nails digging into your hard back as you begin to pick up the pace. I want to wrap my legs around your waist, holding you and pulling you in deeper. I want you to fuck me as we race towards ecstasy -- want to feel you thicken and swell inside me, want to feel that you're about to explode and I want to look at your face and that strained glint in your eye that lets me know that you're waiting for me. And that's when I really want to cum -- hard, tortured, mindblown with pleasure, intensity and love -- back arching almost violently against you, screaming out your name as you groan and roar, shooting your load deep inside as orgasm rips through me, tearing my mind, body and soul, leaving me shattered but whole, completely and utterly yours.

I want you to lay down beside me and wrap me in your arms, our bodies perfectly moulding together, and let me trace lazy circles on your chest as my eyes start to feel heavy with sleep, breathing in the scent of you, hearing your heartbeat (or is it mine?), feeling the rise and fall of your ribs beginning to slow, your hand stroking my hair. I want to feel as loved and desired as I do in that moment for the rest of our lives... or at least until your stirring cock wakes me up and then I will have to decide whether I want to suck you or ride you... Or if I would rather you fuck me up against the window...

... But maybe I should share those thoughts another time.

All my love,

xx

Mircalla
Mircalla
26 Followers