To Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face shot straight over to me soon as I walked in.

"Good morning." She said it with a little singing sound to it that I adored.

"That smells delicious."

She prepared my plate. "You're here just in time."

"Thanks. What about you?"

"I've already eaten."

As she brought it over, something struck me. She was wearing shorts, too. Her linen top was casual, but it wasn't really a t-shirt. It was thin.

Closer and standing over me as she placed my plate in front of me, I got it. There in her blouse, about halfway down, the shaking was evident. The swell at her chest occurred a little lower than usual. Each side moved on its own.

I had to make myself stop staring.

Her hand played for a second in my hair before she was walking away. Immediately, blood flowed my middle. I was so glad she couldn't tell my cock grew at her touch to my hair.

My eyes followed her long legs as she made her way across the kitchen.

"You going to talk to me while I eat?" I asked.

"I gotta get to work."

She was almost out of the kitchen when I added what was on my mind.

"I enjoyed last night."

She paused, and shot a glance back over to me. Her expression was trying to be scolding, with a quick look back away from me. Her looking back away from me made it easier for her to hide her expression as she quipped quietly.

"Me too."

And, like that, she was gone to the dining room and on to her work for the morning. I thought about trying to tease her some more. Maybe call out to her. Perhaps take my plate to eat where she worked. Thank goodness I didn't do any of that. I needed to calm down. I really did.

After her great breakfast, I did try to settle into some work from school. It barely lasted for ten minutes, and then I thought about her out on the steps. Then how close we felt in the hall outside her bedroom.

Last night, I couldn't help myself, and got off running the memory over and over in my mind. She and I were on this vibe together, and the fact that it was happening drove me crazy. I had cum so hard.

Yet, here I was again. Sitting in the living room, I thought about how relaxed she was with me. How close we were still being. How she had added her "me too" as she left. Wasn't that her flirting? Or, was I going crazy? She might have just been being nice.

But maybe she wasn't. And it was this possibility that started tenting my shorts and veering my mind into how I could take care of my predicament.

In the midst of my quandary, my phone rang. "Dad Cell."

This was the last call I wanted to take. But instantly I knew I'd dread it if I put it off. I picked up.

I answered curtly. "Hey."

It was the confidence in his voice that put me to ease. "Hey, seems like everything's going well."

"Uh, it is?" They must have talked some more. I stammered. "Yeah, good. Sure."

"Your mom sounds better. Upbeat. You're doing great."

"I am?"

"Keep doing whatever you're doing. You doing okay?"

"Yeah, I guess. It gets a little stir crazy, but I'm hanging in there."

"Good, good. Well, keep hanging in there. I think this thing's going to pass over and we'll be fine."

The problem with Mom? The virus? The fact that I was chasing the last woman in the world that I should be? What the fuck?

I choked out, "You think so?"

"Oh yeah." There was a woman's voice in the background. "Hey, I gotta run. Going to have to jump on a call."

"I understand." Yeah?

"Let me know if you need anything."

"Alright. Will do."

And like that, he was gone.

I wondered if he had popped into his office despite all the warnings. Probably so. That would be like him.

I tried to push it out of my mind and knock out some of my political science assignment for school. It worked for about an hour. Then my sister called.

I shook my head. Might as well deal with her, too. Dad and then Dana. I was on a roll.

"What the fuck, Jake?"

She didn't waste any time, did she?

"Hey, hope you're doing well out there, too."

Her words went from sharp to concern. "What's with mom?"

This stopped me in place. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I talked to her this morning, and ... she just sounded so... weird."

Uh oh. "How so?"

"First she was asking what really happened with you and Wendy. Then she was, like, wanting to ask how you had treated Wendy."

"How I had treated her?"

"Yeah? I know." Dana caught some breath. "Before it was over, she was asking something she may as well have just been asking you. You guys are right there together, aren't you?"

My throat tightened. "Yeah, we are. What did she ask?"

"She wanted to know whether you had talked about being interested in anybody after Wendy."

I felt almost dizzy at this. "After Wendy?"

"Yeah. I mean, I was almost, like, hell, just ask him yourself."

"This was today?"

"Yeah. This morning."

I gathered myself, to try to downplay any curiosity from her.

"I'm sure she's just trying to not put pressure on me. Not let me think she's prying."

"Mom? Hey---that wouldn't have stopped her before."

Dana was right about that. Then, she chuckled and added. "That's funny."

"Funny?"

"Yeah. I mean, you kind of defending her right now."

"How's that funny?"

"Before, we hung up, I was busting on you. I said you wouldn't take long to find someone to go after."

"Ugh, Dana. Geez. What did she say?"

"She defended you, same as you just defended her. She said that you're not really like that."

"She did?"

"Yeah. Like, what the fuck, right?"

I was still processing that when she had to run.

For the rest of the afternoon, I tried to get back to work, but my mind kept skipping back to how Mom had been with Dana. It didn't have to mean much normally, but this was Mom, and it wasn't like her to really defend me to Dana. More likely she would have been critical.

The afternoon passed, and I heard the back screen door slam. She must have been heading to the beach. Out of my chair, I went outside in time enough to watch her leaving for her walk onto the walkway.

Quickening my pace, I wanted her to turn to me. She'd see me and wait up. I didn't want to yell out. That would reek with desperation.

As I almost got to the walkway, she descended the steps and trudged out into the sand. I slowed to a stop, discouraged. My entire torso sagged.

Suddenly, she half-turned. She looked right at me, and my pulse surged. A slight grin from her.

But, she didn't stop moving forward. Tossing a hand back to wave to me, she kept right on going. On out to the beach and all that was on her mind.

Good for her.

She should have her break on her own.

Away from us all.

...

7.

Shiny blue waves rolled in and broke into white, and it was the perfect backdrop for watching her return. She took her time. Her long legs didn't seem to struggle with the sand. Her hair was pulled up and back like she liked it.

The khaki shorts contrasted nicely with that same white, linen shirt from the morning. I fought hard not to stare, but there was that movement underneath the shirt again. A playful bounce with each step she took.

The closer she got the longer we held our looks at one another. Was she gauging me like I was trying to gauge her? When she reached the walkway, she stood right in front of me without a word.

I broke into a small smile and drew my legs open, inviting her to return to the same position we had shared before. There was the glimmer of a grin back, as she turned slowly to sit in front of me like before. For a quick second, as she turned about, her eyes drifted low and she glimpsed my crotch.

She settled into the spot in front of me, and I edged closer. The inside of my thighs brushed to her outer legs, and I scooted even closer. My crotch met her back, and there was already a lump forming there.

Her face turned to the side some like she just might say something. But she didn't. Her attention slowly went back out to the water.

"How was your walk?" I asked.

"Really good."

Taking my time and bracing for something to be said, my hands went onto her shoulders. Gentle. Light rubs.

"Hey," her tone was quiet, "I know things have been... ."

"Different." I suggested.

She chuckled. "Uh yeah. Definitely different. And, I want you to know, it's not like I haven't liked the attention. It worries me that I have."

"It shouldn't." My tugs about her shoulders settled in a bit firmer. Her muscles didn't keep tight.

"Yes, Jake. It should."

"It doesn't have to. It just doesn't."

A sigh from her and then her words came evenly.

"Hey, we've been cooped up together. That's had to have some weird effect, I guess."

My hands spread to do more of a firm kneading into her shoulders, and my thumbs pressed against where her shoulders rounded over her back. With the pressure, she arched her back and her head tilted up. Her hands went to my legs at her sides, and rested atop them.

After a couple of seconds of leaning against the work of my hands, her head leveled again, and her voice lowered.

"For obvious reasons, and with me having more experience here, I know this kind of thing is really bad. It can't go well."

I answered as confidently as I could. "It doesn't have to go any particular way. It's just us being together. This is how it's turning out."

The other day I had massaged down her back. This time my hands went up. I drew deep lines into the flesh at the back of her neck. She relaxed to let her head sway with the motions I was making. I didn't want to stop, and it sure appeared she didn't either.

I decided to be really straightforward. "Hey, I'm a grown man. I know what's going on. I'm thinking for myself. It's not like I'm uncertain at all."

There was a flinch from her at that, and I could tell her eyes closed at hearing me say that. When they reopened, her mouth parted as she searched for words.

Before she could speak, my hands changed their course, and it interrupted her thoughts. My touch lightened against her skin to where my fingertips traced slowly at her throat and then eased downward.

The touch stayed light as my fingertips inched along her bare skin at the top of her chest that the very top of her linen blouse left exposed. Keeping my fingers there, my hands flattened to her upper chest as well. I started gradual tight circles, and her breasts jostled in her blouse.

Her hands moved up and onto mine, and for a second, I stopped. I didn't move them away. And she didn't try to pull them away. If she had, I would have absolutely moved them.

Her face again half-turned, like she might look back to me. When she didn't say anything, and when her hands didn't go to move mine, I went back to stroking her upper chest.

In a couple of moments, her hands slid off mine and returned to rest on my legs. The movement was shifting her breasts about in her top when she spoke again.

"Jake, there's also something between us... that isn't to be damaged or used. You've always trusted me. Always. That's no small thing and it shouldn't be risked."

'Yeah, I do trust you. I'll keep trusting you. No matter what." I was keeping my hands on her upper chest. "And I know you trust me, too."

She turned wistful at that. Her torso sagged some. Her face peered down. I hoped it was because she understood I was right. But maybe it was because she was being persuaded. Then again, maybe my out-stretched hands covering her smooth skin at her chest simply relaxed her.

I leaned closer against her, and my hands cupped so I could edge my fingers under the sides of her blouse at her chest. Her hands started back up again, but they retreated to rest back at my legs. My fingers on my right hand spread onto the left side of her upper chest under her blouse, and I did the same on the other side.

With my hands flattened against her bare skin in each direction, I realized I wasn't feeling any bra straps. I had been right this morning about her not wearing her bra. I firmly rubbed to each side, and she sighed. Her face glanced first right, and then left, as did mine. Thankfully, we were on our own.

Dragging my hands to the middle of her chest, and then back out again, her skin stretched under my touch, and her breasts swayed side to side. The buttons on her blouse strained to stay fixed. I decided to take a chance.

I took my hands off her skin to get my fingers to the second button. The first button she'd left opened, and the second needed to be opened.

My fingers reached there quickly, and her hands again lifted, like she might bring me to a stop. I paused to give her that chance.

"Jake." Her eyes again shot back and forth on the beach, and still no one was around. She took a deep breath. As she let it out, I slipped the button through the slit in her shirt.

The sides of her blouse fell away, and I riveted to the sight of her cleavage appearing right below me. I gulped and still couldn't believe she'd gone without her bra. I couldn't remember ever having seen her do that.

The sight of the dark divide going between her wide breasts, and the fact she was relenting made my cock engorge hard. The crotch of my shorts tightened, and the tube-like protrusion along my left leg rocked me. My balls tightened.

As my hands went inside the sides of her blouse again, and this time lower since I had better leeway, a whirl of thoughts swept my mind. I wanted to be as gentle and pleasing as I possibly could, even though one part of inside me wanted to take her as quickly and as powerfully as I possibly could. Thankfully, I silenced that voice and thrilled at knowing she was into this.

Her skin seemed so much softer where her tits started their swell outward. Without a bra, they didn't extend out so much as spread wide. Still they were ample. I went slow as the thoughts made sense to me.

All of this time down here had put us in a different world. And it had been just us. In the morning, during the afternoon, and each night. We had gotten along great, and we just felt so close. I decided to put it out there.

"You know, I've felt so drawn to you. I really have." My hands slowly brushed on her chest. "Yeah, this is all kind of weird, but everything going on right now is weird."

My fingers went lower, and her skin became softer still. My caresses out and back moved more fullness of her breasts, and there was a weightiness to them. Her nipples probably dragged against the fabric of her top.

Her mouth was parted, but still no words. I could feel her hands grip tighter onto my legs. I had to make myself take my time. I wanted to feel her nipples.

Barely raising my hands off her skin, I kept slight contact so she would feel, and I made a couple more passes, hopefully causing some tingling there as the contact was minimal.

My next pass went the needed distance to go from the sides of her breasts, full and wide under my hands, straight over her tits to graze first puffiness and then hardness with her nipples, and then back to the center.

She shuddered and let out a small moan. The shudder was in an instant, and afterwards, her chest bowed, her body reacting to wanting the contact again.

My cock pulsed in my shorts. She had to feel it grow against her back. She choked out a breathy response.

"Oh god."

My hands drew back outwards again, this time bringing some added pressure to her tits and manipulating them to pull out with my hands. I savored the feel of the delicate rings of softness swollen for her nipples and then the thick buttons that capped those rings. By their feel, I knew her nipples were large.

Her torso maneuvered to turn about against my hands in her blouse, and I went for it. I took my hands out of her blouse, and sent them down to her waist. I had a hold to her waist band with one hand and the other hand there to unbutton them, when her own hands shot there.

"What are you doing?" Again that sideways back and forth check of hers to see if the coast was clear. It was.

My tone was firm. "I'm just unbuttoning them."

I unbuttoned them, and then did a quick yank to free away the zipper some. Immediately, my hands went and grabbed hers. I pushed my hand with her right hand down to her shorts. Got her hand past thin panties there right away.

This time she grunted. I couldn't tell if she was going to act like she would or not, but I held my hand tight against hers. As I ran our hands further and curved them to her mound, I felt both our fingers find wetness.

Her head fell back onto my shoulder, as I kept my hand at hers on her crotch, and my other hand reached back inside her blouse. My hand rustled her blouse to get hold of her tit again, and when I did, I cupped it in my palm. I squeezed her breast just as I dragged her hand through her lips.

I whispered in her ear near my face.

"You want this. We both want this."

She was writhing in my arms. No more looks around. Just low moaning as I stroked her breast, and we both rubbed her pussy. She wouldn't last long."

"Just this once." I mumbled in her ear. "Down here. We get it out of our system. It stays down here, but... we're going to go ahead and fuck each other."

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH," she was loud enough this time that I looked around myself, and thank goodness there still wasn't anyone.

She shook in my arms and I held her tight. I could feel our hands soaked in her panties. My hand stayed still atop her breast.

For several moments, we stayed that way. She had to calm down and catch her breath. I loved having experienced her cum while in my arms.

Soon as she came around, she zipped and buttoned her shorts. Her face eased to turn to mine, and I expected a scowl.

What I got was a wide-eyed look of awe and her half-smile.

...

8.

Back in the house, we both moved around quietly. She went to change and so did I. I wasn't sure what to say, really.

I returned to the living room first. I got comfortable with a different t-shirt and some sweats. I flipped on the television, and there was some news on as she was coming back in.

She entered the living room, and my mouth fell open. I couldn't help but gawk, and she tried to act like she didn't notice.

Her thin robe moved about with each step she took back over to the couch. Extending down to mid-thigh, it had a kimono-type of style, and by its sleek satiny look, I figured it must have been really expensive.

She had it belted tight, and there was no sign what was underneath. Plopping right down on the couch, she directed her attention to the television. I tried to seem normal.

"Want to watch that show you like?"

Looking over to me, she studied me a long moment before nodding. "Yeah."

I reached for the remote to change channels when the newscaster on screen asked some doctor a question about sex I didn't quite catch. Wincing, I didn't like us now hearing something like this after what had just happened. I did catch the female expert's reply.

"If you are sitting and having dinner together and breathing on each other, you might as well have sex," the doctor was reported as saying.

We both looked at each right away, and we burst out laughing.

Seeing her in her robe and then hearing her laugh put me more at ease. It wouldn't have surprised me for her to react stiffly after what happened at the beach, but she didn't. I was relieved.

I figured I may as well get comfortable, too. I hopped up.

"I'm going to get changed, too." I didn't wait for her reply, and instead went to my room.

In my room, I toyed with whether to slip on some old sweats with a new t-shirt, or... some boxers. Feeling emboldened from earlier, I went for it. Some old, thin blue boxers that almost could pass as swim trunks. They'd be damn comfortable.

Soon as I went back into the living room, I could sense her pause in place. I went straight on over to the couch and sat in my corner. I shot a quick smile to her, and a similar one was returned.

123456...8