To Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked. "You do?"

She nodded.

Feeling some momentum, I teased. "You're going to have to do better than that."

She turned incredulous. "What?" Her eyes searched up at mine. "You know what I'm saying."

My eyes kept on hers, and I gave her a small smile.

"You got to tell me, Amy."

She politely smiled. "I can't." Shook her head.

I started undoing my belt. Unspooling it. "Tell me."

Her breath caught. Her brow tightened.

She looked down to where I was tugging my jeans and boxers down.

Again, she said, "I can't."

I got my jeans over my stiff cock, and down to my thighs, then I brought her hand onto me.

There was one quick recoil, but I held her there, and she grasped to it readily.

"Amy, tell me---out loud---why you're here."

Silence.

I moved her hand, and it stayed wrapped around my head and shaft in a very slow up and back down.

I kept my tone firm. "In a cheap hotel room. With your son."

My hands went to the tops of her shoulders, while her hand stayed holding onto my dick.

My words murmured in the room. "About to suck his cock."

Her eyes squeezed closed, and her head bowed a couple of seconds. When she did speak again, she didn't look up at me, but she made her words clear.

"Because," as softly as ever, "I'm a whore."

I choked out the words even as I was reeling. "You're a whore?"

She looked straight up into my eyes. "I am your whore."

I kissed her deeply. My tongue wrapped and played with hers, my mouth moving firmly at hers. When I broke our kiss, I took her hands and pulled gently down.

For a split second, I wondered how much I'd have to urge her. But by the time my hands went from her hands to the top of her shoulders, she was already easing downward. Her hands propped to my legs, so she could lower herself down to her knees in front of me.

As she settled on her knees, I gripped the base of me. Her hands with her beautiful red nails at her tips braced to my thighs. Her face stared right down at it and anticipated.

Ever so slightly, I leaned in her direction, and my hand put my cockhead to her lips. Her eyes closed and her lips puckered. She kissed once and then twice.

I eased just back, and waited until she opened her eyes. Soon as she did, I had her watch my fist drag one long stroke up and back down again, getting myself taut and harder for her. Her face swayed in front of me.

When I went back in her direction again, her reaction was instant. Her lips parted, and her mouth moved to meet me. Her lips brushed my head and widened to take me. Her fingers pressed harder, as my cock plunged deeper into her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth and tongue clasped tight to my hard cock.

"HHHMMMMMMMM," her almost-urgent hum sounded out in the room, and she had to have been as driven by this as I was, after what she had said. I loved learning this part of her.

Her cheeks hollowed inward with her sucking at me, and I struggled to get a hand on one of hers at my leg. I could have easily fallen over at how overcome I was with this. I got her hand from my leg and directed it lower.

"Put your hand down there. Touch yourself."

I couldn't see clearly her hand get where it needed to go, but I saw it working inside her jeans, as her mouth started moving on me. She had already pulled and pushed her mouth on my dick a couple of times, when I straightened back up.

Standing back fully, I got my hands into her hair at the sides of her head. They cradled her firmly. Her mouth kept long, slow strokes going, and it drove me wild how wet she coated my shaft.

With her one hand on my upper leg and her other between her legs, I tried to keep in mind that she needed me to keep her in place. My hands held her steady, and I thought about something else I wanted to do.

All of this had been so overwhelming, and her surprising turn with her talk had jarred me deeply, so I felt emboldened. She had been more affected by all of this than I had realized. Her dirty turn was her signal to me how deeply this had reached her. At least as provoked as me. Probably more.

My hand held to her hair, and gently my hips rotated up and back. The first couple of times were just slight, but the third and fourth times were distinct. My hips were pushing to her face.

A low acknowledgment rumbled from her. "Mmmmmmm."

My balls tightened and that familiar swelling crept into my shaft. I wanted this to last, but the sheer wildness of it and her mouth holding tightly to me was making it impossible.

Looking down again, I saw her arm that reached a hand to her crotch pistoning heavily.

Holding her still, I took my hips farther back, and drove longer strokes inside her mouth.

Quick muffled hums came right back. "Mmmm.mmmm, mmmmm."

Suddenly, I felt a surge down there, and instantly I pulled back. I plopped from her mouth just as the first rope of me spurt forward, and splashed her open lips. Another shot fired and splashed her lips and chin.

My hand reached for my cock, and I moved even further backwards to try to redirect. My hand got on my cock so I could pump for relief once I was away. As I leaned backward, her face came more forward. I stared in shock as her hand from her middle whipped to up to my cock and held me as her mouth got back over my dick. A strong draw from her mouth pulled a gush of cum straight from cock.

I screamed out. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her fist pumped me and her mouth sucked hungrily. I could feel her swallowing in perfect time with my bursts and I staggered on my feet. Over and over, I was shooting cum and convulsing, and she was staying right with me, and draining what I had to give.

Only after I had stopped shaking did her mouth relax on me. Even then, it didn't move right off. She waited, her mouth cradling my still-swollen shaft, and keeping her face at my crotch.

When I backed away, she pulled off. Her hand delicately raised and wiped at her mouth, cheek, and chin. I helped her up onto her feet, and she smiled as she turned to get over to the bathroom.

I barely got my words out as she glanced back, beaming.

"Wow, that was so very hot."

...

15.

We showered together. I washed every inch of her. I even washed her thick, luxurious hair.

This rhythm developed between us where I did something for her, or said something to her, and she reacted or responded in a way that matched or corresponded with me. I told her that I felt like I was only beginning to really understand her. To see certain sides of her.

She understood, and she even worried she had come on too strong too quickly, especially with some of our talk between us. She thought maybe she should have waited. I immediately told her not to worry, that I'd loved it.

Grinning back at me at this, she gave a low, purring-like response. "Yeah?"

I was ready to go once again, and the way she was perched up on the bed, that kimono wrapped but flimsy, signaled she might be ready, too.

I was headed her way, with only boxers and bare-chested when my phone started chiming.

It was my Dad.

I figured I had to face this sooner or later. Better to get it out of the way. She watched me intensely as I answered the phone.

"Hey Dad."

Upon hearing me say what she had expected only made her wince that much harder.

I knew she still watched as I listened to Dad's weary tone.

"I can't believe you. Either of you."

I shot a look over at Amy who stared right at me.

"Alright." It was all I could muster.

"Alright? That's it?"

I paced around a bit. She put aside her phone she had been reading, and folded her hands in her lap. Propped in the bed, she had been curled onto her side, but now she leaned back onto the pillow tilted to the headboard.

I held my tongue.

"Where are you at?" My Dad asked.

"On our way back."

"Where's your mother?"

Glancing over to her, she hung on our words. Her hand brushed through her hair.

"She's here with me."

"Put her on the phone."

"Put her on the phone?"

I looked over to her. She shook her head back.

"No. She can't talk right now."

"What do you mean she can't talk right now?"

"She can't talk right now."

"Are you two at some hotel together?"

I paused a second wondering how he guessed, but it didn't matter. "Yeah."

"Are you in the same room?"

"Don't ask me that."

She seemed puzzled so I mouthed and gestured what had been said.

Speaking back into the phone, I went ahead and leveled with him. "Yes. She's with me."

"Jake. Jake."

"Dad, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but there were already serious problems before this lockdown."

Soon as I had gotten this out of mouth, her head was nodding vigorously. She had a stern look.

Dad's voice tried to modulate. "Listen, we can get past all this. It's something that happened. But these are weird times. We can fix it."

I took a deep breath, and tried to take it easy.

"Yeah, these are weird times, and thanks for offering to get past it all, but... ."

Amy again shook her head. She was adamant. I finished my thought.

"This is the way it is now."

There was some kind of grunt on his end as he really didn't like my response.

Amy, in the other hand, started a long, slow grin, and her body lowered flatter onto the bed, dragging herself off the headboard. Her push lower dragged the hem of the kimono up to her thighs.

I gawked at her legs, and she relished my attention. Her hands held up the ends of the small tie that knotted her robe together and seemed to toy with them.

Dad tried again. "Listen Jake, here's the thing. Take the next year. Go to Italy, or the U.K., like you've mentioned in the past. Take some time. Your mom and I can get some counseling, and we'll see how things stand in a year."

Part of me inside cringed. The old me that hung out before this lockdown would have jumped at this.

I repeated his offer, as if I was getting it right, but I wanted Mom to hear.

"So you're saying, me take a year, go study abroad, and give you some time with Mom."

First Mom stared back, but then her hands moved. Each hand pulled apart the tie, and it didn't take much for the satiny robe to relax. The sides parted, and there was several inches of bare flesh revealed, from the cleavage that stayed apart and revealed, but with nipples still hidden, to her soft, pale tummy with the button on display, down to the black patch of pubes atop where her legs were still together and bent to an angle up.

When my eyes came back to hers, she had that serious look that didn't waver, and my voice was thick back into the phone.

"I don't think you understand. I love her, and we're together now. That's not going to change."

There was complete silence on the other end of the phone, but over on the bed, her legs opened to each side. When they did, the soft trail of black pubic hair didn't obscure her shiny pink lips at her middle. I swallowed hard.

Her legs both spread again further, and her hands fell back over her head to rest on the pillow above her head.

I spoke up. "Let's talk later, Dad."

He hung up on me.

I tossed my phone to the side, and stripped my boxers. Her attention locked straight onto my hard cock. When she looked back up at me, it looked like she tossed her head just back, summoning me on.

I got between her legs, and grasped her feet. When I lifted them hard onto my shoulders, she yelped in surprise.

We both smiled at each other as I entered her again.


I bent close her way, with the effect of lifting her ass off the bed, and plunging deep into her. She held onto my arms hard, as I savored the feel of moving inside her, right where I belonged.


1...345678