To Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock strained my boxers, and I couldn't wait any longer. My hands went to her ass, and together with my torso, I lifted her. Instantly, her legs got around my hips.

I worried for my unfastened jeans still hanging on my hips, but I shuffled in half-steps and got us inside her bedroom. I could hear her panting near my ear. I could also tell she had to feel my hardness against her mound.

As I was getting her to the bed, her face pressed hard into my neck. Thank goodness it wasn't far before I could lower her to the bed. Her legs fell away, but it was like her arms didn't want to let go.

Straightening up, I started stripping away my shirt and jeans. Her arms raised to her chest and covered herself. The way her bosom bunched under her arms made me pulse even more.

After my shirt and my jeans, my hands busily hooked and tugged at my boxers. Her eyes had been squinted closed but now that changed. With her arms still held to her, she let herself watch me.

Bending forward, I got my boxers down my legs and left them to gather at the floor. Stepping out of them, I at once headed onto the bed. Positioning onto my hands and knees, I centered to get over and onto her.

Her eyes first stared openly, but as I pulled closer, that serious glare of hers returned, following my hardness at it bounced in the air as I maneuvered. Then, as I squirmed myself centered between her legs, that intensity lessened. Her brow narrowed and her eyes slowly blinked.

My hands dragged her sides and found where her panties hung on her hips. Inching them lower, her arms then left her chest. Her hands grabbed my wrists where I was taking on off her panties, and this sent her tits jiggling about unhampered. I still couldn't believe how full her aureoles bloomed at her breasts. If it wasn't for needing to get her panties away, I would have put my mouth right back to her.

As I kneeled just back to finish freeing the panties off her legs, her eyes zeroed right back to my cock, and openly gawked. Hugely self-aware, I moved abruptly. My dick was as hard as it had ever been, and it pulsated obscenely towards her.

When I bent back forward and onto her, it was my turn to stare as my eyes found her now-revealed mound right under me. It hit me right off as I looked---her tuft of black pubes was definitely trimmed from where they had been just last night.

My hands planted to each side above her head, and then my weight eased onto my arms and elbows that angled beside her face. My legs pressed inside hers, and I had to sway firmly back and forth to make myself room.

Her legs pressed right back tight to my hips, as my hips had to shift even more to get myself into place. Glancing down between us, I could see my cock dance between her legs and I had to be about right for her lips there. Her legs kept bracing to me.

My mouth went straight to hers, and I kept my kiss light. She kissed right back, and immediately I felt encouraged. Anytime I could see her stopping us. When I kissed again, she gave a quick peck back, and then moved her mouth. Her hands held to my back hard.

I tried to keeping kissing her, but her face wavered about. The result was me planting small touches at her cheeks, lips and nose, but she didn't stay still. My hands eased to get into her hair.

Shifting my weight from one leg to the other, my dick swung as well, and when it did, it brushed her slick lips at her pussy. She flinched hard at that. My dick stretched taut. Stayed the slightest in contact with her.

At once, I thought of her, just what was about to happen, and something in me clicked. I stopped moving at all. I almost backed away, but then I just stayed in place and absolutely still. My own breathing was hard, just like hers.

Her face slowed to a stop and looked back up at me. This close and in this moment, her eyes looked so familiar but somehow distinct as well. Beautiful.

I slowly smiled, and to my surprise so did she.

Ever carefully, I brought my lips to hers, and she lifted hers to mine. Our lips still pressed when I barely leaned forward just the slightest bit. It put me tight to her opening, and I waited again. I could feel her legs tighten outside my legs.

Keeping up our kiss, my mouth moved on hers, and her lips brushed mine stronger. My hips went from side to side, but my dick only played at her and didn't move further in. Her hips reacted in kind and struggled to stay.

My kiss on her mouth widened, and as it did, the effect was to part her lips. Her mouth leaned just back from mine, but it went ahead and opened. My tongue passed our lips, and her tongue met mine right off. I shuddered hard, and the shudder shook my head at her pussy.

As my face went just higher to take my kiss further, we both felt my cock wedge tighter, and she grunted at this. Our tongues started lapping, and her mouth tightened onto mine. Her hands rubbed from where they had been planted on my back up higher to hold onto my shoulders. Just as they did, I sensed her legs relax at my hips. First they relaxed, and then each of her legs drifted over to place her feet over and hook inside where my knees bent.

My mouth went further opening hers, and my tongue slipped deeper into her mouth. My hands in her hair held to her head, and we could both feel more of my weight lay into my elbows. Gradually my hips moved forward.

First, my cock just stuck, and then there was the plop of getting past her lips and actually inside her. Her mouth held tight onto mine, and a shrill cry from her into our mouths reverberated. She sucked on my tongue as we felt my cock ease inside her pussy.

I moved again, and more of me pushed up into her, and when I did, her mouth left mine. Her eyes clamped shut and her head tilted back, and I felt all of our beings were focused on the feel of my hard cock further in her.

Warm, wet walls held me, as I throbbed with absolute hardness in her pussy. I immediately worried if I was about to fire hard even though I wanted this to last, and I made myself come to a halt again.

It was like she welcomed the pause, as her hands ran over my shoulders and her breath fought to calm. Her blinking eyes focused back on me.

I realized I was breathing hard, too. I whispered hard near her face.

"I love you."

She grinned. "I love you, too."

We kissed as I backed a bit. Her pussy clung to me, and the feel of her sex holding onto me almost got to me and to plunge right back.

With my cockhead still there, I slowly brought myself forward, and this time I wanted more of me inside her. As I went further than before, her legs widened and her chest pushed back at mine.

Staying slow with her, I again eased back, and I could feel how super-tight my balls held under my dick. When I came, I was going to cum damn hard. I could feel it already close.

More weight propped on my arms, and more of me came forward to her. As I slid deep this time, her back arched up off the mattress, and her feet hooked inside my legs came out to the sides. I got mostly in, and I could feel the mushy softness deeply at her core.

Her hands gripped my shoulders tight, and her pussy seemed to hold onto my cock. A deep moaning from her throat sounded like she was grunting the first part of uh huh in a drawn-out push.

Rather than pump deep right there, I pulled myself back. Again causing her lips to extend out with me, I got almost out, and stopped.

Her panting drove me wild. Her brow was tight and her eyes darted about quickly. I let her almost gather herself before I was moving again.

Staying with a long, gentle push, my cock plunged back to where I got almost fully into her. As I gave it a second, her arms wrapped onto me hard, and her face came against my chest.

Her face still pressed my chest when this time I eased just back but then prodded right back. The unexpected move made her head nod. She gave a quick grunt.

Backing away, my cock felt drenched with her, and her hands started moving frantically along my shoulders and hair.

She mumbled. "I'm close. I'm close."

This time I didn't fully stop when I came backward, and I drove back fully, and then pumped---one, two, and a third time---before dragging my cock back away from her.

Her legs lifted up, and the effect was to open her hips some, and I didn't hesitate. I was back, and then thrusting forward. This time I gave her four hard drives, and her moaning came in a continuous roll.

As I backed again, my balls tightened again. My cock strained as I heard her murmur hard under me.

"My... god."

I came straight back, wiggled myself to splay her lips around, and then plunged deep again. This time my cock stayed deep and didn't leave. I pumped several steady times, her whole body moving with me, and when I felt her hands holding onto my arms and her pussy quivering inside, I started losing it. So did she.

Screaming out, she was rocking about underneath at the same time I was yelling as well.

Her legs dangled about in my periphery, as her words resonated around the room.

"Oh GOD! OH MY GOD!"

I yelled hard and braced up onto my arms, jammed up deeply inside her as I shot over and over into her.

"OOHHHHH FUCK! OOOHHHHHHH FUCK!!!

Over and over, my orgasm rocked me wildly, shooting bolts throughout my body. Lightheaded and stars firing around, I could barely see through clenched eyes at her head shaking right under me.

I lost all sense of time as I kept convulsing.

Eventually, we both settled down from our highs, I held her close. Feeling spent, I went to turn onto my side, and expected I would slip from inside her down there. She tilted onto her side with me. Still somewhat hard, it stayed at her lips there.

As I got over onto my side, her arms stayed around me. Her legs stayed wrapped onto mine. My weight got to be too much for her bottom leg, so it worked away, but she kept herself onto me, tilting to keep herself half atop me.

My cock stayed inside her, as we drifted to sleep.

...

12.

In the middle of the night, I woke up with the mattress moving. It was her. Getting out of bed.

Our time together from last night flooded my mind, and I cringed. Oh my god. What now?

Her voice came low from her side of the bed. "I'm going to get some water. You want some?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

Watching her leave the bedroom, I wondered when she had pulled on a t-shirt. Her hair was as wild as mine must have been. She seemed to just glide from the room.

Faint sounds of the ice maker from the fridge crept back from the kitchen, as I worried how she might be feeling. I hoped she'd be fine, but this felt so huge. Now I considered it was me who had pushed things, and I wondered if she'd think so, too. I mean, if I possibly felt that way, why couldn't she?

I really hoped she didn't. I loved being with her. Nothing had ever been so thrilling to me. This whole experience with her changed how I thought of her completely. There was so very much more to her than what everyone saw. About how she handled everything.

From the darkness of the bedroom, I heard the distant swoosh from the kitchen of the back door open, and then that swift, firm bang of the door being closed. I laid still in the bed, but my mind raced. Did she go outside? Another walk of hers? It was the middle of the night.

Now she had the intensity of last night to deal with, so I shouldn't have been surprised. I was still a little stunned and sorting it out myself, I guess. So, why shouldn't she?

I jumped out of bed, and for a second, I thought about grabbing some shorts, but I was just going to check out the window, and not go outside. If I saw she had cleared the walkway and onto the beach, I could come back for my shorts.

As I strolled out of the bedroom and down the hall, I realized for sure that I had no problem myself with last night. Her intense responses to it finally happening last night got myself engorging. But, I kept in mind this couldn't have been as straightforward for her.

I turned the corner, and there in the living room, she was walking towards me. Holding the glasses of water aloft, her face brightened at seeing me. I cringed hard at being right in front of her completely nude.

I stammered. "I heard the door close."

"The door wasn't locked." She answered.

Her eyes drifted straight down to my cock and lingered. A full moment passed with her stare, and I couldn't even bring myself to look down at how swollen it must have appeared. When her eyes returned to mine, they'd narrowed. She blinked and then barely titled her chin up. Her lips pursed.

She proceeded to walk on by me, and as she went by, her body tilted to make room, her front opened directly to my front and her face went just under mine. It was a brief pass, but there was something sensual about it, and it registered with a pulse of me in her direction.

I followed her long, lithe legs back to bed.

Back in the room, she was very careful with the glasses. She handed off my glass to me as I passed her, and I welcomed the cool relief, as she went right to her side of the bed. She gulped a couple of good drinks heartily before lying back down. I did the same before putting the glass to the side.

"Thanks," I said softly.

"Yeah, absolutely." She replied as she climbed back in.

I was still so groggy. Part of me could use more sleep, but I absolutely had to know how she felt.

I decided I needed to be really up front. I took a deep breath and laid it out there.

"I loved last night."

"You did?" She sounded genuinely surprised.

"Yeah."

Sprawled on her back and facing up to the ceiling, she brought a hand to her eyes and rubbed a few times.

"Jake, Jake." It was her heavy, worried tone.

"Don't," I said it flatly. With much more certainty than I really had. "Don't go overthinking this."

"No?" She chuckled some.

"This... happened over time. We've been alone a good while."

Her body shifted to ease my way, and my pulse quickened.

Under the sheet, her arm and leg made contact with my bare arm and bare leg, and it dawned on me that I was lying there next to her still nude. My mind went to replay where I would have dropped my shirt last night, so that I could possibly retrieve it somehow. I didn't get far as more blood flowed to my middle with the feel of her right there. I couldn't help it. I was growing again.

Letting my hand drift from resting on my chest over to brush the sheet over her leg got her fidgeting. She turned more towards me. More of her leaned on me.

Her voice sounded so quiet in the dark bedroom. "You're being nice." A sigh. "This... ."

I tried to strike a solid tone. "I've never felt closer to anyone in my life."

Her bushy hair partially obscured her face, but I could still detect her grin.

Very slowly, she turned fully my way, propping onto her side.

I glanced over, and her eyes found mine. She didn't fully smile now, but she appeared as though she could. She put a hand over onto my chest, where most of it was exposed out of the sheet.

She spoke awkwardly. "What... what have you done to me?"

I was struck by this. "What do you mean?"

She traced at my chest, and her eyes watched herself do that. Not looking back up to me, she seemed to like drawing some light lines about my pecs. She puckered her lips a second before flattening her hand on my chest.

Her hand braced herself at my chest, and she used it to lift herself so she could have her mouth near my ear.

Her words were muted but sharp in the dark. "You know what I mean."

"No. I don't." I swallowed hard. My dick twitched under the sheet. The jerk of it caught both of our attention, and she smirked.

Her voice stayed low in my ear. "Will you do something for me?"

My eyes angled to the side to glimpse her face next to mine. Her eyes danced back at me. I had no idea what to expect.

"Yeah, I guess."

Her mouth got close enough to my ear for me to feel her lips flicker at me. "Close your eyes."

I drew a deep inhale and then closed them.

A second passed with nothing, and then her hand was pressing to my chest again.

The mattress accommodated her lifting herself beside me. Under the sheet, I felt her leg come over mine, and it hit me she was straddling me. Her hand left my chest and instead pressed into the sheet on the other side of my chest to help her center over me.

Instantly, my cock throbbed.

She half-whispered her words. "What have you done to me?"

My eyes opened to see her staring down at me seriously, but her hand quickly went to make me shut them.

I started to say something, but her hand took mine and pulled it between us. Deftly, she slipped our hands between us, and it hit me how wide she'd taken her knees on the bed in order to position over me. Her hand tilted mine to cup it up, and then she brought my upturned hand right to her crotch.

Her wet, pliable lips held against my fingers, and my fingers rubbed right away.

She spoke hoarsely as she helped drag my fingers through her soaked pussy.

"What have you done to me?"

My fingers kept manipulating her lips as she moved further over me. In a couple of smooth shifts upward with her frame, she got to where she could squat back on me.

She reached between us again and found my hard cock.

As she worked my dick into position, I squinted just barely so I could glimpse her. Right above me her tits hung over me, and I realized she must have shed her tee. I eagerly reached up and started playing with her hanging breasts.

There was this low grunt-like sound from her, where she reacted to my hands squeezing and cupping her tits.

I couldn't believe how heavy and full they felt in my hands. Their sides bunched outward to even hug at the sides of my hands. I moved my hands roundly to try to make my palms cause friction about her nipples. This brought a low moan from her.

She half-chuckled and raggedly spoke. "I am so angry with you. Do you know that?"

She took a firm hold at my base while she squatted back on me.

I tried to strike a gruff tone back. "Yeah, I know that."

She got her pussy on me, and it was me who groaned out hard.

She sank straight onto me a few inches down, and I gasped loudly. "YEAH."

We barely moved for a second. Slowly, she started swaying up and back on me. I tried to stay still.

She talked through some of her moaning. "I can't believe you did this."

I grunted back. "Did this?"

"You got to me."

I smiled and could feel myself getting ready to cum soon.

I blurted clumsily. "Yeah, I did. And, I'm glad I did."

Her rocking kept up and then grew to more of bouncing. Her wet walls slid wildly with me. About every third or so stroke that she pushed back at me, I used it to thrust up at her. She grunted each time.

I peaked through to glimpse at her. Her body swung desperately over me, making her tits sway wildly above me. Her own face tight, and her eyes squeezed shut.

"You know why?" I said it sneeringly.

She was riding me hard, and could barely concentrate. "What? Why?"

We kept banging against each other, and she was damn close. I snapped at her. "Because I saw it."

She kept bouncing over me, but struggled to make herself focus down at me, wondering what the hell I was saying. "Saw it?"

I could feel the cum load higher in my shaft, ready to burst into her, and I started bucking my hips up, and she jerked up in the air with each thrust I managed.

I blurted. "I saw you needed a good fucking."

I pushed back at her, and she struggled hard to keep a pace of driving at me with every couple of strokes, I was thrusting into her. My surges at her made her head jolt up each time. Her face stayed tight and leveled forward, while her eyes kept squinted closed.

The slapping sounds of her hips hitting mine got faster and faster. Her hands held on to my chest. My hands held tight to her hips.

1...345678