To Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the smashing back and forth was mixed with both us groaning loudly.

Between her rocking on me and my urging up into her, we hurried to a bouncing frenzy that didn't last before we were both crying out.

I yelled hard. "AAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!

She let a high-pitched cry go. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

She kept screaming and twisting about on me, as I shot hard over and over into her. We both just lost it.

We both shook against each for a good while.

It took a long time to calm, and we panted heavily.

She gazed down at me with arched eyes, as she collapsed onto my chest.

At first, we just held onto each other. Gradually, we started to stroke one another. She had a hand in my hair and one to my chest. I had a hand in her hair and one pressed to her back.

At some point, her face nestled tight to my chest, and I sensed a couple of tremors from her and possibly a whimper.

"You okay?"

After a moment, her face stayed to my chest, but it nodded, not looking up at me.

She stayed lying atop me, and there was something still arousing with my cock remaining half-buried in her.

That's how we fell back asleep again. I took it that we both liked feeling me there afterward.

...

13.

Saturday morning, I woke up just as some sun started to peek into the window. I couldn't believe I was lying there next to her. This woman I had always looked up to, even revered, was resting on her side, facing away from me.

Her bare shoulders stuck out from the covers, and her body slightly moved with each breath she was taking. That gorgeous dark hair was tossed about, some on her shoulders and some spread on the pillow.

Part of me wanted to wonder what would happen next. On my side, as I faced her, I became strongly aware of the fact that I was still nude as well. What if she woke up and was deeply remorseful?

After our go-at-it again in the middle of the night, I should have been more relaxed, but I just couldn't get there. Deep down, I expected she would reconsider, and the risk was that she would feel horrible.

I really didn't want that.

My mind drifted to how she had been in the middle of the night, and my body reacted right away. The memory of how she'd been self-conscious but also assertive moved me at my core. My stomach tightened and my dick flinched.

Just as soon as I started to become aroused, she shifted in the bed. Her shoulders eased back, followed by her entire frame. It was like she was stretching herself backward. Her move brought her nakedness directly against mine.

Her shoulders leaned to my chest, and her hips touched to my upper legs. My awakening penis still dangled down and on its own between us.

The moment her bare skin met mine, she stopped in place. She didn't jump away as I might have expected, but she did pause right where she was. Her head still looked away so I couldn't see any expression from her.

As we both laid there, I thought about either saying something simple like 'good morning,' or making some quip about the middle of the night. My hesitation brought a move by her.

A simple gesture, she brought her left hand from in front of her and took it to my leg behind her. The feel of her doing that, and something about the gentleness of it, struck me. My dick pulsed with some more life, and the movement was enough to make it brush at her lower back.

Her head responded instantly to the sensation of me against her, and started to turn in my direction but stopped. It was like she reconsidered whatever she was about to say, and decided to wait. The room was dead quiet.

Her hand at my leg rubbed up and down lightly a couple of times. Then she repositioned. Her hips angled up and her shoulders eased back to me. The result was her hair at my face and her ass against my cock.

The soft but firm feel of her cheeks pressing my growing dick made my blood race. I went from semi-hard to rock hard fast. She had to feel the effect she was having on me.

Thinking back on how she acted on her own arousal in the middle of the night, I went with my own. I brought my arm over hers, and wrapped her tighter to me. My hand reached up to her chest, and found her bare tit there. I cupped it in my hand and gave a nice squeeze. The fullness of it together with the give in it made me even harder.

Her hand that was still at my leg gripped me tight. Her nails nipped at my skin. A pant from her told me she was feeling like I was.

Emboldened, my hand went from one breast to the other and again I caressed, making sure I drug my thumb over her taut nipple. She shook against me. When I pressed my hips forward, her hips pushed right back.

Her hand left my leg, whipped out from under the sheet, and reached behind her to go into my hair. She brushed urgently. Moving her arm took my hand from her chest, but soon as her hand was in my hair, it left her side exposed to me.

My hand went right back to massaging her breasts. Cupping them. Flicking her nipples in my fingers. The swollen, puffy rings around her tips were the softest things I had ever touched.

Something registered deeply with her because she jerked forward as my hand swept her chest. In a whirl of motion, her hand went from my head back to my arm in front of her. Her hips raised to drag higher onto my stomach, and her hand got to my arm to hold it tight.

I traced to her bare stomach, and as my fingers grazed her button there, she surprised me. Her legs had been pressed together, but the higher one lifted. In a smooth stretch backward, she put her upper leg atop my legs just behind her.

I loved what it meant. Loved that she was opening herself to me. I quickly shifted to get my hips under her, and I took hold of my cock to get it centered. Soon as I felt contact between her legs, what I felt was the wetness of her lips waiting.

I poked a couple of times to lodge myself in. She squirmed and let out a soft, shrill sound. Then she bent forward and further away from me.

Her torso bending down worked her bottom up, and with me driving forward at the same time, I plunged deeply into her. Her sound of her groaning an uunnhhh filled the room.

Her pussy was warm and drenched as it held me. I pushed further and she extended to angle across the bed. Her hand reached into the air and held, like she was shocked into place. I grinded some and her hand waved about, with the push from me.

I started to move back, and her head dipped. Thrusting back into her, her entire torso jumped. On another pull back from her, her hips stayed with mine and wiggled at me.

Gradually we fell into a rocking pace of up and back, and she was coming back onto me as urgently as I moved to her. I took hold of her hips, and the way I was grunting probably tipped her that I wasn't going to last much longer.

Her hands were digging into the sheets for more leverage when her phone started chiming. I looked at it, but I didn't stop moving. Neither did she. She may have even gotten quicker.

Several more moments of our pounding at each other passed, and then I heard the front door knob being shaken. I jolted. It was faint but that had to be what I heard.

"Amy?" My Dad's voice was calling out, a bit muffled but right outside the front door.

I slowed in shock. But not her. She tried to make up for my slowing by moving more. Then her hand reached back to my hip. She pulled at me to keep me in place for her thrusts back at me. She didn't let up. At all.

She was on the brink and we both knew it. Her still fucking me, and doing it so hard, started to send me over the edge. Waves of lightness started over me as I heard her calling out.

"I'm COMING. Hold ON." She held me tight into her and started shaking against me. Wildly. Her whole body. Meanwhile, I was convulsing as well and spurting hard inside her.

We both rocked with our orgasms with each other as he pounded on the door. "AMY! Open the door!"

It took several more seconds as we both still quivered from cumming together.

Finally, she started to disentangle from me. Gently, her hips eased off mine, leaving my still plump cock to plop out of her. She started off the bed, and I couldn't help myself.

"Hold on," I said it fast and she stopped just long enough for me to reach to her.

I reached to where her ass still faced me before getting off the bed. My hand got hold of her lower flank, where her cheek joined her leg, and I pried at her so I could see her pussy. I wanted the sight of her gapping lips, and I got it, as well as some white coating from me that remained there.

After my hand left her, she looked back over her shoulder at me, and it was the same intense look of neither smiling nor frowning from her. She had to have sensed what I wanted to see. And it seemed like it enthralled her.

We both feverishly grabbed at our clothes. I scooped up my jeans, jacket and shirt. Starting to the door, I saw my socks and shoes still on the floor. Quickly, I bent and gathered them as well.

As I passed by her, she was pulling over a t-shirt. Somehow, I couldn't resist. I brought my face to close to hers. Even though she was so stressed, she stopped to look at me. My lips moved to hers and we kissed. Quick but certain. Then, I hurried over to my bedroom.

As soon as I closed the door to my room, I just stood there, absolutely floored. My mind raced. What in the hell is going to happen? I had no idea how she was going to handle this.

As I tried to weigh everything for how it could be handled, I searched across for the room for fresh clothes to put on. We just have to act normal, that's all.

Pulling on a t-shirt myself and some jeans, I listened as she made her way to the door. She worked at unlocking the deadbolt, and I could hear Dad huff loudly as soon as he was in the living room.

"What in the hell took so long?" I know his glare, and I'm sure he was glaring at her. "Why didn't you answer the phone?"

To her credit, she struck right back. "I told you not to come this weekend. What are you even doing here?"

He blurted a disgusted breath. "What the fuck, Amy? You don't want me coming to the beach?"

"I told you I wanted some space. And I still do."

"I'll give you some space. But first, I'm putting my bag away."

I could hear him walking from the living room to the bedroom. Feeling like shit about everything, and on so many levels, I didn't think I should stay hidden away in the bedroom. I didn't want to be there between them, but I didn't want to make her face this on her own.

Leaving my bedroom, I saw Dad just as he was about to go in their bedroom. He glanced over to me.

"Hey son," he forced a smile. "How are you doing?"

"Good, thanks."

He ducked on into the bedroom to put away his bag.

I got to the living room and looked over to Mom, and as if things weren't weird enough, she stared back with a mischievous smile. Part of me was startled that I seemed more concerned than she was. But another part of me, a part I hadn't ever known was there, thought back on just moments earlier. The sight I took of her pussy open and wet with me.

Dad marched back into the living room. He was holding the two glasses Mom had brought us in the middle of the night. His eyes couldn't believe what he was holding.

"What is this?" He asked her. "Did you have someone over last night?"

She stammered some, and I interrupted.

"That was from me." I could barely breathe.

He gawked over at me totally stumped, and glanced over to Mom who couldn't speak, and then back to me.

He shook his head. "I don't understand."

I had to do something.

I blurted. "I stayed with her last night."

Dad shook his head. "You what?"

Mom jumped in. "He was drunk and---"

"No," I interjected, but realized I was fucking things up. "I mean... ."

Dad struggled hard with what he was hearing.

"So," he looked first to Mom, "you didn't want me to come down in the first place."

He shot his eyes to me. "And you're telling me you stayed in your mother's room last night?"

Mom saw I had fucked-up and started with a low-key tone to try to cover things.

"Bill, it's awkward, but it's not really that big a deal. I---"

I spoke up. There were a million things I could say right then, and more than nine hundred thousand of them would have smoothed things out. I opted not to do that.

"It wasn't you." I responded to her. "It was me."

Dad gazed at me puzzled. Mom, well, she actually had a small smile.

"It was you." She repeated slowly, and it sounded like she was trying to figure out my approach.

"It was you?" My Dad sounded like he wanted a way out of this.

I drew a deep breath. "I went to her last night. Wanted to be with her. The glasses are from where she brought us water."

If Mom wanted to cut me off from my explanation, she could. At this point, I'd go along with whatever else she wanted to say about it. But something inside me wanted to let that out. At least that part of the truth.

Dad looked over at Mom, and he looked like he was ready to laugh. Then his eyes were right back on me.

"You wanted to be with her?"

I opened my mouth to say something vague and stupid. It didn't get out because Mom interjected.

"I wanted to be with him, too." She gave a gentle smile like she wanted to be nice about it, but it was true. "Listen, I know it's crazy. And, well, really, really wrong."

Dad staggered a little bit, and put the glasses down. Holding a hand into the air like that might somehow level things out. Nothing was going to level this out.

"C'mon, what's going on here?" He looked back and forth at the both of us.

It was our chance to bail on the truth and the look she gave me acknowledged this.

I took my time. "The thing is, I mean, it's just been us down here. We've kept to ourselves. And... we've gotten close."

Mom left her eyes on me a sustained moment. Her lips parted. Dad got nervous and turned to me.

Dad's tone got shaky. "So, you got drunk and crashed in her room."

This time Mom chirped up. Her eyes lingered on mine as she added a breathy response. Breathy but absolutely clear.

"It was more than that." When she looked over to Dad, her eyes were wide, fully knowing the enormity of what she was saying.

Dad looked like he might be sick. "This is some sort of sick fucking joke, and I'm going to take a walk."

He half-turned to leave, but then stared at me, wanting more. Wanting the answer that would undo what he was hearing. His eyes blinked with some disbelief.

I didn't want to turn back on all this. The way she had gotten the first time last night, then in the middle of the night. Now, this morning. I spoke slowly and deliberately.

"I'm in love with her. I love her."

Dad's mouth gaped open and his eyes bulged. Before he could speak, Mom joined in.

"I'm in love with him, too."

Dad swayed around, not knowing how to react. Shaking his head hard, he managed one more question.

"What... in the... fuck... is going on?"

He looked back and forth at us. Incredulous, he posed the question.

"Did anything happen?"

A long silence passed, and Mom and I exchanged looks. Her serious look, with no hint of a smile, prompted me. She took a breath ready to speak, but I beat her to it.

"Yes." I gulped. "We made love."

Dad stared back in absolute shock. Then he looked over to Mom.

She half-smiled. "Um, 'made love?'" She squinted hard and then got serious again. "We were together. Definitely."

Dad turned and staggered out.

I looked to my Mom and expected emotion, but she had a big grin. "Let's get out of here."

I nodded and went to pack. My stomach churned.

...

14.

We didn't know if he'd stay stunned or get highly pissed-off. It wasn't like him to get physical, but this was such an extreme situation. Better for everyone to have some distance and sort this out.

We quickly packed and left. I followed her Audi with my old SUV, and I took the time to try to come to terms with what I had done. It was the worst.

It churned in my gut how I must have hurt my Dad. I took some consolation that it seemed he and Mom were already having problems. But when I got right to it, I probably took away any hope there might have been. And on top of it, I had absolutely ruined my relationship with my Dad.

I couldn't believe I'd done this.

As I drove along, I kept berating myself for my wrongs. But even as I hated how I'd made things, I kept coming back to this one vague feeling. Something that was true and wasn't going to change. Something that had come together and wasn't going back to how it had been.

I kept my attention on her car, and fixed on her flowing hair that tossed every now and then, whether she was turning her head or catching some air conditioning. I kept coming back to how strongly I felt for her. How being with her made me so totally alive and everything else was just waiting.

I smiled when she called just as I was thinking that.

When I picked-up, her voice had this low, conspiratorial sound.

"I know we're only an hour and a half away from home, but I'm running tired."

"I understand." I figured she wanted to stop for a break.

"I saw a place back an exit. Let's go there."

"Okay."

We doubled back, and a couple of turns from the interstate was a place that I would have never noticed. Older and plain, the hotel was nothing like she would have chosen before. It surprised me.

As she got out of her car, I tried to understand what she had in mind.

"I was thinking you just wanted a break. Maybe something to eat."

She stared back.

My words came a little slowly back.

"You want to stay here?"

There was a quick forced smile from her, and then a couple of nods. Then she headed for the front desk.

She checked us in, and I got our things up to the room. Things were quiet between us. Neither of us probably knew where to start with what had happened.

I started to say something, and she drew close to me. Right in front of me. That intense look came around yet again. Now she had me conditioned to physically react to it, as my jeans started to swell in the front.

The sparse room emphasized we were alone again. The shabby décor made it seem so far from home. The only sound was the faint whirl of the air conditioning.

She half-whispered as she stood close and peered up at me.

"Tell me it's going to be okay."

I stared back a moment and then gave her my most sincere tone.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm sure of it."

I smiled, and thankfully, she smiled tightly back.

I opened my arms and pulled her to me. She snuggled in close and hugged back. I wondered if she could feel the tent she had caused in my front. I had to think so.

I had to ask her about the hotel. "Tell me. Why did you pick this place? Was it something in particular?"

She brought her face close to my ear. "In here... call me Amy in here."

"Yeah?" I loved it. "Okay, Amy. But you still haven't told me. Why here?"

Her eyes left my face, and instead fixed at my chest, where her fingers first tapped to me and then made a gesture like she was smoothing my shirt.

"I think you know."

"Tell me." I was wondering but didn't really know.

She acted coy. "Guess."

"No. I want you to tell me. Amy, you have to tell me."

Her hands came to a stop on my chest.

She grinned at this. "I do? Okay."

Taking a step to me, her hands held to my arms, and her face drew close to my ear again.

"With the way that I'm feeling... about... what's going on... . I think... this is where I belong."

My posture stayed straight, but my mind was doing flips. I hoped I was right about where she was going with this. I had trusted her. She had trusted me. And now she was taking it further. Much further. This thrilled me more than anything else ever.

1...345678