All Comments on 'To The Parents Of...'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh yes they were "18" once again we have sick twisted freaks who get off on the sexualization of kids and get around the rules by winking and saying the children were not under 18. Who the fuck are you fooling?

tonykrane01tonykrane01over 1 year ago

Great story. I’d like to read about Pauline becoming their new mom.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 1 year agoAuthor

I did state at the beginning that if you were likely to be offended - don't read it.

ALL of my stories contain a cautionary note at the beginning.

Sorry if you didn't like it :/

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year ago

Wow, and I had a story rejected once because the 30-year-old narrator had had a particular (non-realized) fantasy "since he was 16" ... ohhh kayyyy

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 1 year agoAuthor

OK - Let's be quite clear on this.

Literotica has a very specific set of rules regarding subject matter and content, that authors must comply with in order to have a story published. This has nothing to do with law. These are simply 'Site Rules'.

One rule states that 'rape' is not permitted, UNLESS the 'victim(s)' is/are shown to enjoy the experience in the end.

Another states that there can be no descriptions of sexual activity involving any characters under the age of 18 years.

NONE of my stories break EITHER of those conditions at amy time - This one included. If they did, they would simply not get published.

There are NO RULES that state a liaison between characters under the age of 18 years cannot be 'implied'. Many of my stories use this subtle distinction to suggest what 'may' have been (or may come to pass) but they ALL include a note of CAUTION at the beginning.

In fact, this story does not include ANY description of ANY characters involved in ANY sexual activity, other than the father (Jacob) masturbating whilst imagining himself with the babysitter (Pauline).

So, I say again - If you thought it might offend - you shouldn't have read it :/ The caution quite clearly states 'Don't ignore the warning and then complain afterwards!'

If, on the other hand, you really enjoyed it - message me :)

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year ago

Somehow the page three I read does not seem to match the one you claim to have written. I could cite passages, but I will just leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. I really appreciate the way the letter is used. In a suggestive way it gives your imagination a lot without clearly describing or admitting it. The letter could have been enough really Again, a very good story.

And if you don't like- dont read. I seriously cant stand ppl reading stories just to complain. Get a life.

BortonPadeforBortonPadeforover 1 year ago

Okay,,,as the first to comment on what I assume is an amended version of the story. Love it, Macey. Right amount of erotic tension wrung out of what is a taboo subject, and cleverly crafted to keep within the rules, Well done. Hopefully, you won't get too much negative feedback on the subject matter, in view of your warnings and the efforts you've made to get the story approved by Lit. Congratulations and I hope there's much more to come.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 1 year agoAuthor

Reply to Anonymous - 1-2 months prior.

I had planned to just publish the 'letter' but the story was crying out for a conclusion, and I was talked into it. Hope you enjoyed anyway.

Macey 🙂

masterslave00masterslave00over 1 year ago

Great story, Macey! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...