Todd's Troubles Pt. 09

Story Info
Todd gets another unexpected ride.
1.7k words
4.66
8.1k
10
1

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,815 Followers

"Canyonland, Canyonland station next stop."

Chrissy waited until the train had come to a complete stop, before joining the commuters departing the train. In the station parking lot, she got into her Ford Fiesta. She wanted to get home and make a nice dinner for Daddy. Let's see, a nice green salad, Angus steaks, baked potatoes, corn, and for dessert, bread pudding. They hadn't had bread pudding for a long time, and it was Daddy's favorite dessert. At the market, Chrissy bought everything she needed for dinner, and just as she walked in the door, the phone rang.

It was Todd, and Chrissy said, "Daddy, so good to hear your voice. Come home, I've just been shopping, and got a nice steak dinner all planned for you and me."

Todd replied, "That sounds wonderful baby, I just phoned to let you know I was just leaving the office now, and I was going to ask you if we needed anything from the supermarket. I'll see you soon, sweetheart."

Chrissy felt that thrill, her Daddy calling her endearing terms, it made her insides quiver with desire, and she said softly, "Ok Daddy, I'll see you soon."

*****

Todd made his way to the station, boarded his train, and relaxed in his seat. The train quickly filled, it was definitely rush hour, and he was lost in thought. The idea of a nice steak dinner sounded really good, his daughter was doing a lot of nice things for him.

Especially last night, Todd couldn't help thinking about waking up from the dream of Brooke Henderson sucking his cock for his birthday present, to the reality of Chrissy between his legs, sucking his cock, eager for the wet gush to fill her mouth. The way his cock exploded, gushing stream after stream into the hot, sucking pull of his sweet daughter's mouth, Todd was sure that he had whitewashed her tonsils with that orgasm.

His cock was now rock hard, creating a noticeable tent pitch, and he snapped out of the daydream to realize that a mid 20's sexy blond was sitting next to him, gazing at the hard stiffness.

He saw a quick glimpse of her in profile, noticing the very short skirt, long sexy legs, and generous dairies, before their eyes lifted and met, she smiled at him. Nice green eyes and a gorgeous smile, and he could feel his cock reach maximum extension.

"Oooh, I hope I'm the cause of that!" she giggled.

Todd was startled, he thought she'd think him just a dirty old man, and here she was, flirting with him...or did she want to take it any further? Her next words clarified that thought.

"Would you like to get together, and show me that I'm the cause of that hot, sexy bulge? What station are you going to?" she whispered.

Todd stammered, "C...Canyonland."

"Perfect, that's my stop also. Do you have a place to yourself? I don't, my mother lives with me, and she's like a gatekeeper. If she had her way, I'd still be a virgin."

Todd, his mind working fast, said, "No, I have my daughter living with me, but I have a nice, roomy 57 Chrysler, with a big back seat, and we can drive out to the Point, and christen the back seat."

"Oh yeah, that would be perfect, so sexy, to do it in a big roomy car. I love the view from the Point, my name's Andrea, what's yours? I want to know your name so I can shout it out when your hot, sexy cock is buried deep, filling me up and making me cum!"

Todd replied, "My name's Todd, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Andrea, I'll make sure to call your name out when I explode deep inside you."

A few minutes later, the conductor called out the Canyonland stop. They stood up, and Andrea took Todd's arm, and they exited the train together. Todd led her to his car, opened the door, and watched as Andrea settled herself in, her short skirt riding further up her legs, giving him an enticing peek at her white, lacy panties. He hustled around to the other side and hopped in.

It was only a few minutes to the lookout area known as the Point. It was a common lover's lane for the region, where the land met the beach, looking out towards the ocean. At this time of the day it was deserted, and in the back seat of Todd's 57 Chrysler New Yorker, with the windows rolled down, they could hear the surf rolling in.

The sun was heading west, and the late afternoon sunlight filled the car as Todd and Andrea came together in the back seat, just like a couple of teenagers making out. Soon, Andrea's blouse was wide open, her breasts bare, her bra tossed into the front seat, her skirt hiked up to her waist, and her panties hanging off her ankle.

She had stripped off Todd's shirt, pants and underwear undone and pushed down to his knees, her hands stroking and caressing Todd's throbbing cock. Andrea wriggled against Todd, her hot panting breath in his mouth as they kissed wildly, he ran his hands over her luscious mounds, his head dipping down, and Andrea moaned with pleasure as Todd was kissing and licking at her full milk jugs, sucking at them, teeth nibbling gently at her stiff, throbbing nipples.

He raised his head, kissing and nipping at her neck, Andrea's started to pant and moan. He started to kiss her, tongue-filled swirls of passion, taking her mouth as his cock, rock hard, surged and throbbed in Andrea's grip, while he slid his fingers along the slick, creamy lips of her pussy.

"Oh yeah Todd baby, do it, fuck me now! Show me how much I was the cause of your hot, horny bulge!" Andrea panted.

Todd knelt in the leg well between the front seats and the back seats as Andrea slouched back, and his cock was at just the right level. Todd felt Andrea's fingers wrapped around his cock, leading him to her creamy entrance. He nudged against her, then Todd heard her gasp of pleasure as he slid into her.

As she was impaled, Andrea grunted with pleasure as Todd's rock hardness spread open the walls of her creamy pussy, Todd's grunt of pleasure joined in as he felt the tight clutch, her walls gripping at his rock-hard prick as he felt his cock split open Andrea's horny fuck-hole.

Todd bottomed out, buried balls deep, and Andrea panted, "Oh yeah Todd, fuck that feels good, now, give it to me, and fill me with your white hot cum!"

Todd pulled back, and started a slow steady rhythm, fucking the fiery wrap of Andrea's tight cleft, over and over. Andrea was making wordless sounds of passion as Todd plunged deep, over and over. It had been far too long since Andrea had enjoyed a good hard fucking, and she was determined to savor every second, every plunge into her fiery heat.

The sight of Andrea like that, blouse open, big breasts free of her bra, skirt pushed up to her waist, panties hanging off her ankle, really fired Todd up. His mind conjured up Chrissy in the exact same way, her body pinned by his cock, but he shook off that vision, he was fucking Andrea, and he filled his eyes with the sight of her pinned by his cock, her body squirming and writhing as he drove his rampant prick into her, over and over. The tight hug of her around his shaft urged him on.

Andrea was getting a fuck she'd always dreamed about, Todd was plunging deep, still going strong, he was no two-minute joyrider. Mmmmm, oh yeah, giving her lots of time to build up, oh fuck, Todd really had stamina and lasting power, and Andrea got a long, hard, enjoyable ride. She could feel it start to perk deep down, and she knew she was gonna cum like crazy. It built up, then she felt the explosion ready to go off, the tingling deep in her womb, then swiftly spreading out.

Todd could feel the rise also, his cock rock hard, his balls pulled up tight.

Andrea cried out, "Oh fuck, YES! It's too good, yes, yes, let your load go, flood me Todd, Todd, TODD!"

Todd grunted, "Oh yeah baby, gonna explode, gonna flood you baby, Andrea, oh yes, Andrea, ANDREA!"

Both of their voices shouted out the names, her fuck hole tightened up just a bit more, the extra tight hug of her around Todd's shaft, and the greedy milking of Andrea's cunt, rippling with spasms, took him over the edge. Their howls and cries of orgasm mingled as Todd's cock pulsed and throbbed, squirting a thick load of hot spunk deep inside her welcoming depths. The tight spasms of her inner muscles milked every drop out of his swollen cock.

As their orgasms ebbed, Andrea cooed, "Oh, that was just what I needed! Todd, you are not just good, you are fucking great! How'd you like to be fuck buddies? You aren't married, are you, don't have a fiancee?"

Todd replied, "I don't even have a girlfriend, and that sounds great!"

"Perfect, I can't let your fucking talents go to waste! I want more of your hot, steamy lovemaking, I needed a good hard fucking so much, and now that I've found a man who knows how to fuck, I'll be wanting more of your cock, pinning me down, and pounding me in the way I love to be pounded."

When they were redressed, Andrea asked, "Todd, could you take me back to the station, my car is parked there, it's the red Dodge Neon at the end of the last row."

When they got back to the station, Andrea handed him a card, she had printed out her cellphone number, and Todd gave her one of his business cards. She smiled, grabbed his head, and kept their lips tightly together, tongues swirling, Todd could feel his cock, even so shortly after they'd just fucked wildly in the back seat, respond.

When they broke the kiss, both faces were flushed, eyes wide.

"Let's not wait too long, Todd baby, now that I have a man who knows how to fuck, I'm going to be very horny for you baby. I look forward to seeing how well you can lick my pussy, and I look forward to treating you to the best blowjob you ever had."

groomleader
groomleader
2,815 Followers