Todd's Troubles Pt. 10

Story Info
Bedtime for Todd and Chrissy.
1.8k words
4.55
7.2k
12
1

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

Todd watched Andrea wave to him, give him a cheeky grin, and drive out of the lot, heading for her house. Todd was a bit stunned by what had transpired in a short 24 hours. Raping his daughter, ripping her cherry open, then having her come to him in the night, sucking his cock to a creamy explosion in her mouth.

Having a hot fuck and suck with Brooke Henderson, right in her office during business hours, then having Andrea eager for him when she saw his hard, horny bulge, a lady he'd never met until she sat next to him on the commuter train.

It was unlike anything he'd ever thought would happen to him. The fact that Brooke and Andrea had made it clear that they wanted more hot, frenzied fucking and sucking, his troubles seemed to be lifting. His bitch of an ex-wife can go and fuck her young lover all she wants because I'm going to have two hot ladies to satisfy. Maybe three, don't forget Chrissy, his mind added. Thinking of Chrissy, oh damn, he was later than normal, so he dialed the home number.

When Chrissy answered, she said, "Oh Daddy, thank god, I was getting worried, are you okay, what happened?"

Thinking quickly Todd said, "Sorry baby, when I got on the road, I had a flat tire, that is what has kept me late."

Chrissy sighed with relief, she said, "It's okay Daddy, the steaks are just finished grilling, the salad is ready, and the potatoes should be ready. Come home Daddy, I have a wonderful meal ready for you, and a special dessert."

Todd pictured his daughter, naked, sitting on the table in front of his chair, letting out a giggle, then spreading her legs, the hot, wet lust driven scent of her gushing teen cunt visible to his eyes, cooing, 'Right there Daddy, that's your special dessert, all hot, wet, juicy and delicious!' He shook off the vision, and replied, "Okay sweetheart, I'll be home in 10 minutes, see you then baby."

Chrissy hung up, and put the steaks on a platter, she put them in the oven to keep warm and dashed upstairs. She stripped naked, pulling off the black panties that she had swapped with Joanne, oh yeah, on an impulse, she pulled the panties against her nose and took a deep breath.

The mingled scent of Joanne's juices and Chrissy's juices permeated the crotch, and Chrissy felt light-headed as she smelled the mingled scents of her lover's pussy, combined with her own pussy scent.

She reached into her dresser and took out her lacy red panties, she was ready for more sexual pleasure, in case Daddy was ready for some hot fucking action after dinner. She'd enjoy being almost naked in front of him, flaunting her body in that tiny scrap of panties. If Daddy was too tired, she wouldn't let that get her down, she had a few ideas in mind, on how to get Daddy into her bed, and fucking her on a regular basis.

She took out her fanciest dress, floor length, a deep wine red in color, with the fabric done up to a rose-shaped gathering right between the top of her breasts. The dress was cut so that it revealed cleavage, but not too much, two straps of the dress rose up and fastened behind her neck, leaving her back down to breast level and most of her shoulders bare. She combed and brushed her long, silky hair, and applied makeup, she wanted to look as good as possible for her Daddy.

Downstairs, she heard Daddy's car entering the garage, and she went to the connecting door, so she would be the first thing he saw when he got home.

Todd opened the door and looked at Chrissy. He stopped, stunned, Chrissy looked absolutely beautiful, that dress was a real head-turner, sexy but classy, and her cleavage was perfect, visible but not overstated.

Todd was tongue-tied, but he finally managed, "Wow, you look wonderful sweetheart."

Chrissy felt the warm glow, and she cooed, "Thank you, Daddy, with you working hard all day, I felt that you deserved to have a classy dinner."

Todd flushed a bit, thinking of what he'd been working on that day, hot sex with Brooke Henderson, then another hot hook up with Andrea, 20 minutes after they'd first met on the commuter train, as he replied, "And a most classy lady to share dinner with."

Since Chrissy had really dolled herself up, Todd left his work clothes on, Chrissy always thought he looked so debonair, so handsome when he was wearing a tailored suit and tie, and she felt a surge deep down, dining with a handsome gentleman, just like a date.

"Come and sit down Daddy, relax, my Daddy, working so hard, you need a nice dinner."

He sat down at the dining room table, yeah, you really worked hard all right, the hot suck and fucks really gave him a workout. His cock was now rock hard, and he gazed at the sexy, hot shape of Chrissy as she laid out the dinner.

She took a bottle of Pinot Noir, and after a questioning look at her Daddy, she poured out a glassful for each of them. Dinner was delicious, he made sure to compliment Chrissy on how delicious dinner was, and Chrissy felt the glow of his praise, spreading to her pussy, and she went back into the kitchen and brought out the bread pudding.

Todd said, "Oh sweetheart, bread pudding? You have outdone yourself, sweetheart, you know how much I love bread pudding!"

Chrissy said softly, "Yes Daddy, I know, I wanted to make you the best dinner I could, considering all you've done for me."

Todd could feel the heat, his daughter was gazing at him with a hungry, eager look, and he had a feeling that he would not be sleeping alone tonight. After dinner, he loaded up the dishwasher, since Chrissy had cooked up such a wonderful dinner, he wanted to clean up for her. She stayed close to him, not touching him, but she wanted to watch him. She could feel the growing heat, she wanted him so much, she wanted him to make sweet, delicious love to her, then fall asleep in his bed, so she could wake up, and do whatever she wanted to in the morning.

They watched TV for a little while, and Todd's brain and cock were dueling. Should he just take her to bed, and give her a clear green light? Should he try to persuade her that she should not come to his bed? Would she come to him in the night, anyway? The eager gleam in her eyes told him that she was going to be in his bed, invited or not. Shoot, he'd already taken her, he needed to take her gently, lovingly, and give her almost virgin pussy a loving, gentle ride.

Todd stretched, yawned, and went around to the doors, making sure they were locked up for the night. Chrissy recognized his just-before-bed ritual, and she felt her body almost quivering, nerves stretched tautly.

Todd came back into the living room, saw the hopeful look, and made his decision, "Chrissy sweetheart, would you like to come to bed with me, and let me make sweet love to you?"

Chrissy felt her heart soar, oh god, what she wanted to most, as she said, "Yes Daddy, oh yes, take me to bed."

They walked up the stairs, side by side, Chrissy stepped into her bathroom, to brush her teeth, while Todd did the same in his bathroom. Chrissy could feel her body thrumming with lust, her Daddy was going to take her, and give her a loving ride. She stripped off her dress, slipped on a powder blue silk nightshirt, with buttons down the front, and left her sexy panties on, to give Daddy a sexy view of her body, hot and ready for pleasure.

Todd slipped into bed, amazed at the recuperative power of his cock. Having filled Brooke's hot pussy with his first load, then Andrea's sexy box getting his second load of the day just a few hours ago, he thought that he might be done for the day. But getting home to Chrissy, seeing the desire in her eyes, and her eagerness for him had brought him back up to another bone-hard erection, wow, this has been a day like no other.

He heard soft footsteps padding down the hallway carpet, then Chrissy swung around the side of the door, and he saw her. His cock was now rock hard as he gazed at his daughter. She was wearing a short powder blue nightshirt that ended just above where those lacy red panties began. Chrissy smiled at the tenting up of the bed sheet. She reached over to the wall switch and dialed the overhead light down to a dim glow.

Todd was entranced, it seemed that Chrissy was floating towards him as she pranced over to the side of the bed. She climbed up on the bed, and cooed, "Unbutton me, Daddy."

Todd's fingers were shaking somewhat as he slipped the buttons out of their holes, Chrissy smiled as she felt the last button free, and with a shrug of her shoulders, the silk fell away, pooling down on the bedroom floor. Todd felt his pulse pound as he stared at his almost-naked daughter. Her massive melons were almost in his face, and his mouth watered as he drank in the vision.

Chrissy slid off the bed, standing before him, stretching her body up. The lacy red panties were a massive turn-on, the front panel just barely covering her tight, teen pussy. Grinning at him, she turned slowly, letting Todd see the small strip of fabric snugged up tightly between her ass cheeks, before turning back to face him. She climbed back up on the bed and squatted over him, pushing her tits into his face.

"Suck my tits Daddy, oh yeah, I love it!"

As Todd eagerly captured one of her nipples, sucking eagerly, he reached out, slipped his fingers under the waistband of her panties, and slid his hand in, listening to Chrissy's growl of pleasure as he cupped her sex. Her pink hole was fiery hot, soaked with juices, and eager for his attention.

Chrissy felt the loving caress, the hot sucking and nibbling at her hard, throbbing nipples, and she was purring with pleasure. She felt his hard, stiff cock pressing against her body, she slid a hand down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, feeling the heat, the hungry need, his big hard Daddy cock all ready for her. Her body was trembling, her throbbing nipples were sending hot pulses of pleasure to her pussy, achy and wet with her lust, her soft pink hole eager to be filled to the brim, and gloriously fucked.

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers