Todd's Troubles Pt. 11

Story Info
Todd and Chrissy burn off the fire of built up sexual lust.
2.3k words
4.69
6.9k
12
1

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

"Strip off my panties Daddy, so I'll be all naked and ready for you."

Todd eagerly reached down with his free hand and maneuvered them, Chrissy's free hand joined his, she wiggled her hips, and her panties were pushed down her thighs. Chrissy felt her panties at her knees, she easily slid them under, and kicking her legs gently, they slid down to her ankles, where she slid them off with her toes.

Both Father and daughter had been unwilling to use both of their hands, Todd had not wanted to break the contact of Chrissy's smooth, hairless mound, while Chrissy had not wanted to let go of her daddy's cock, surging in her hand. Oh yeah, Daddy's cock, the cock I want, so hard, and so eager, Chrissy thought, so ready to take me, but this time, I'm all hot, wet, and eager for it. Chrissy moaned low in her throat, as Todd's hand continued to caress her right there, right at her sweet spot.

Todd was unwilling to break the contact of Chrissy's smooth, hairless mound. When Todd had busted her open, he'd been too driven with lust to notice that Chrissy's kept her pussy bare, smooth, and free of hair. Feeling the hairless, smooth mound, the opening all flared open, wet with her juices, with no strands of pubic hair in the way, Todd wanted to lick that smoothness and make Chrissy cum before he even slid into her.

Chrissy felt her nipples, wet and slick with Daddy's saliva as he went back and forth between them, get even stiffer as the A/C swept breezes of cool air over her body, and shivers of pleasure rippled through her.

"Lay back baby, I want to lick your sweet pussy, and make you cum all over my face!"

The words she'd been longing to hear, Chrissy quickly lay back, and cooed, "Oh yes daddy, lick me, my tight little pussy wants your tongue so much!"

The sight of his very own daughter, laying back, her thighs spread wide for him, made Todd's pulse pound. The full, pink lips were slightly parted, Todd could see how wet she was, and he positioned himself, kissing gently at her belly just below her navel, then tracing downward, kisses leading down, down.

The absolute coos of pleasure from Chrissy were like music to his ears, and he slid his tongue down the last little ways, listening to Chrissy's long, drawn-out moan of pleasure as his tongue licked over her mons, then ahhhhh, slid gently along her pussy lips.

The scent of Chrissy's arousal filled Todd's nostrils, musky and hot. His cock felt rock hard, as Todd buried his face into her pussy, running his tongue deeply into Chrissy, tasting his daughter's special cream.

She moaned and gasped, "Yes, oh yes, lick me, Daddy!"

Chrissy felt a rush of emotion, the touch of her daddy's tongue licking her so lovingly, oh yes, he knew just where to lick. As she reveled in the sensation of sheer sexual bliss, a small part of her mind wondered what kind of an idiot her Mom had been, to toss Daddy over for some boy. The joy and excitement were overwhelming, she loved her Daddy, and her daddy was showing her his love, in the way she wanted to more than ever. She pulled his head gently against her opening, and let herself sink into the bliss of Daddy's skill at licking her pussy just right.

Todd's tongue swept all over her swollen pink lips, licking at them, his senses filled with the hot dewy sensations of Chrissy in heat. He gently pulled her inner lips apart, Chrissy's clitoris quivering erect and he could see that it was peering out from its hooded canopy, and his tongue started to lap at her right there.

"Oh yes daddy, lick me there, oh god, right there, ohhhhhh, make me cum daddy!"

Chrissy could feel the rise, oh the bliss she felt, she started to gasp and moan, her body starting to shake. Oh god, it felt even better than she had imagined it would be, as her daddy slid 2 fingers up her pussy, gently pumping his fingers in and out, his mouth surrounding her straining orgasm button.

Chrissy was beyond coherent speech, letting out wordless cries and grunts of passion, as her daddy swept his tongue over her clit, wrapping his tongue around the clit stem, and tugging at it, urging her to explode. She was racing towards that orgasm, moments away, as she felt Todd's thumb slide down lower, trailing through the juices that had poured down.

Her eyes flew open as she felt Todd's thumb rubbing her right there, right around her tightly puckered asshole. She felt his thumb press insistently against her rosebud, the tight rim parted and his thumb probed into her right there, oh god, the feeling made her explode immediately, she was going crazy, she felt another orgasmic wave build up and crash into her, followed by a third wave, her body was shuddering, she was squealing and crying out with pleasure, her tight pussy and asshole were throbbing with pleasure, juices pouring out like a raging river, her daddy staying right there, gently pumping his thumb in and out, his face getting a washing of her juices.

Chrissy was gasping, and Todd didn't want her to hyperventilate, he slid his thumb out, and lifted his head, licking all around her lips gently as he lifted away the pleasure, and was relieved to hear Chrissy's gasps turn to deep breaths of contentment. He licked her until the last spasm had spent its force.

He raised up, and Chrissy saw his cock, god it was gorgeous, swollen, and looking as hard as marble, and it was all for her. The idea that his 8 inches of rock hardness were going to penetrate her, this time with a loving fuck, made her dizzy with lust.

Chrissy purred, "Ohhhh Daddy, you made me cum so good, my pussy's still so eager, give me your cock, sink it in, I want to feel you exploding and squirting deep inside me, fill me with your load of hot Daddy cum!"

Chrissy's eyes gazed up at him as he positioned himself. She felt her Daddy rubbing the head of his cock up and down her wet lips, wanting to get the head all lubed up. Chrissy let out coos of pleasure as he bumped her clit, her whole body was tingling, and she couldn't wait any longer.

"Now Daddy, let me have it, give it to me!"

Todd pressed forward and Chrissy could feel the big knob of his cock head pressing against her labia, and with her juices pouring, she felt her Daddy's cock breech her easily, his cock surged in, her walls spreading apart as he drove in.

With it being only the second time her tight pussy had taken Daddy's big cock, Chrissy could feel a slight twinge of pain, but with her hymen out of the way, there was nothing to stop the glorious plunge.

His hips hunched forward, and Chrissy felt a fiery sensation of pleasure surging through her tight tunnel, the rock hardness of Daddy's cock spreading her walls apart. With a grunt of pleasure, Todd went in balls deep, the base of his cock smacking tightly against the mouth of her pussy. The slight twinge of pain was gone, and the blooming rush of pleasure filled her pink hole.

Todd grunted as he drove in, impaling his daughter's tight, fiery cleft. The sensation of her almost virgin tightness engulfing his cock was mind-boggling, and the knowledge that he was fucking his own daughter just made it even hotter. He grasped her legs and brought them around his waist, he felt her ankles cross over his back and hook together. He pulled back and humped forward, surging in, his cock slammed back into her cunt, and he started to pump into her.

Chrissy was in another world, oh god, it was better than ever, with her ankles around his waist, her pussy tilted up, his cock buried as deep as possible, every last bit was stuffed snugly up her cunt, the rhythm of fucking was carrying her along. She started to hunch her hips up against his thrusts, eager to have Daddy stuffing her, to give Daddy's surging cock as much pleasure as his cock was giving her eager tightness. Her cunt was stretched out, gloriously filled with Daddy's iron-hard cock, oh yes, yes.

"Kiss me, Daddy, kiss me like a lover while you're fucking me."

Their lips clinched, hot wet tongues twining together filled Chrissy with another surge of heat. Daddy's cock was harder than ever, and she was getting a long, hard ride, oh yes Daddy, she thought, fuck me as long as you can.

She felt her Daddy grab her ass, and she gasped with pleasure at each of his hard, demanding plunges. Her pleasure roared back and forth over her body, she felt her belly tensing up, and the big, hard knob of Daddy's cock head was nudging against her cervix, she grunted as his cock continued to stroke in and out of her.

The hard demanding thrusts were making her big boobs jounce around, she could feel her orgasm rising. Her legs spasmed, tightening up around Todd's back, she felt his pussy wrench, the mouth of her cunt clamped down on Daddy's cock.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna cum, yes, yes, Daddy, DAAAAAAAAA!"

Chrissy's body started to shake wildly as her voice rose up to a shriek, the spasms raced up and down her tight tunnel as she sank into orgasm, her Daddy was still fucking her, and she let her orgasm go on and on, oh god, if she died at that very moment, she could go with a big smile on her face.

She opened her eyes, drifting on giddy clouds, Daddy was still rock hard inside her, he hadn't cum yet. He smiled down at her.

"Would you like another round baby?"

Chrissy cooed, "Yes, oh yes Daddy."

"Keep your body wrapped around me, and we'll roll over, so you can take a cowgirl ride."

Chrissy felt the thrill, she'd seen various positions in an issue of Cosmo magazine, and every position looked like a promise of wild passion. They rolled over, and Chrissy lifted her body up. Todd enjoyed the visual, Chrissy's big, amazing boobs, the look of lust on her face, oh yeah. He lifted his head up, and his mouth was sucking and licking at her swollen milk jugs, then sucking and nipping gently at her throbbing nipples.

Chrissy felt the crazy surges, zipping straight from her throbbing tits to her creaming pussy, and she started to pump her hips up and down, her body responded quickly, as she undulated her hips, rising and falling on her Daddy's hard cock.

Todd groaned from the pleasure, as Chrissy's snug sheath slid up and down the length of his cock, over and over. Oh yeah, he saw the desire start to blaze higher, and Chrissy started to ram herself up and down. Her orgasm had built back quickly and was roaring at her.

"Oh god, yes, I'm gonna cum again!"

Chrissy let out a wordless shriek of pleasure as she felt the explosion dead center, her cunt squirming crazily, she gasped out, "Roll me over again Daddy, and pound my pussy, I want the hot rush of your cum filling me!"

Once more pinned to the mattress by Daddy's cock, his cock driving deep, over and over, it only took a minute, Chrissy could feel his cock start to jerk, then swell up with a massive urgency. She let out a grunt as his cock wedged against her cervix, and pushed through.

"Mmmmmmm, so deep, flood my womb Daddy, oh fuck gonna cum again!"

Chrissy felt a 3rd orgasm racing at her, then Daddy's body started to shake. She heard his growl and felt a flood of liquid heat filling her, splattering her womb, and she howled as she came, their orgasms melding them together in a lava-hot grip of shared passion. Chrissy's pussy milked her Daddy's cock for every last drop.

Todd was spent, and he flopped down on Chrissy, holding up his weight, but eager to feel the press of her body against his. His cock was still stuffed snugly up Chrissy's pink hole.

Chrissy loved the giddiness, it felt like she could fly, it was the most amazing sensation in the world. Daddy's cock is still inside me, that thought made her body shiver with passion. He made me cum 6 times, and still, his cock loves being inside me.

In a few minutes, his cock started to lose its tumescence, until his cock popped out. He grabbed a towel he had brought with him from the bathroom, he'd had enough wet spots to be prepared, and he quickly swathed the towel between Chrissy's thighs, so his cum would not pour out onto the sheets.

Chrissy was touched, her Daddy was so prepared so that she would not be uncomfortable, and headed off the dreaded wet spot. She felt the afterglow around her, oh god, it was so peaceful after the frenzied fire of lovemaking. Chrissy felt the joy, her Daddy had been making love to her, not forcing, not just fucking, but making love to her. Lying on her side, she felt the press of Daddy against her back, his hand draping over her hip, holding her body against his. She felt his arms holding her close.

Chrissy could feel her eyes closing, sleep was drawing closer. Ummm, being spooned by Daddy made her feel so complete, the last thought was that she'd be in Daddy's bed all night, and wake up in the morning next to her Daddy. That brought a smile to her face, as she drifted off.

Todd felt Chrissy's body relaxing, the breathing becoming slower, then changing to the deep, regular cadence of sleep breathing, as Chrissy slipped off to sleep. Todd reflected on the day, it had been a day of discoveries like he'd never had before. He had a feeling that Chrissy would be spending a lot more of her nights in his bed, and as he drifted off to sleep, that thought brought a big smile to his face.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers