Toga Party Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising Anjana to her feet, Mettia let her hands slide from the girl's shoulders down the smooth flesh of her arm until they finally rested on her firm ass. Mettia kneaded the girl's butt as she leaned over and kissed her fervently... her tongue darting determinedly into Anjana's mouth. Then, grasping one of the girl's hands in hers and placing it against her right breast, Titus's sister spoke again. "Your first duty is to see that I am pleased. Don't forget that! Accomplish that and I promise that you'll enjoy various delights as well."

Anjana plainly enjoyed the feel of Mettia's breast, high and firm, beneath her hand. Without waiting for Titus's sister to say more, she had the other in her other hand... cupping one gently while her fingers lightly stroked the second, pausing intermittently to roll a nipple between her fingers. Breaking off the kiss, Mettia began to moan softly as Anjana shifted her attention to her mistress's throat and shoulders... nipping at the flesh as her lips slowly made their way to her chest.

Meanwhile Mettia's hands had not been idle. As she massaged the slave's inner thighs, her fingers kneading the flesh, Titus's sister allowed her thumbs to occasionally brush against the labia and hood... teasing Anjana with her touch. Soon the slave was sucking Mettia's hard nubs while her fingers slid into the moist crevice between Anjana's legs... plunging in and out in a frenzied rhythm. After a while, the girl tilted her head back as her soft whimpers began to build... finally filling the air as ecstatic cries of delight.

Overcome by his own excitement, Titus peeled off his tunic and stepped behind Anjana. The warmth of her naked flesh against his skin stimulated him even further as his balls rested on the curve of the slave's ass. Nipping at the nape of Anjana's neck, the youth reached around her and pinched her nipples. His raging erection pressed against the small of her back, Titus opened his mouth as Mettia raised her fingers to his lips... offering her brother a taste of the juices that coated them. The youth sucked on them desperately before his sister pulled them away and plunged them into Anjana once more.

The slave stood sandwiched between brother and sister for a while... enjoying herself as their hands and mouths explored every inch of her body until Mettia leaned past her, whispering something in Titus's ear. The youth stepped past Anjana and swept his sister into his arms, climbing the temple's steps as he ordered the slave to follow him. When he reached the colonnaded portico, Titus stepped inside. Swiftly crossing the marble floor, Mettia's brother placed her on the edge of the altar... her hips situated at its edge as her legs hung over, parted slightly.

Hurrying to keep up with her new master, Anjana nodded as Mettia beckoned her with one finger as Titus stepped away. The slave sank to her knees before her mistress... her tongue gently lapping at Mettia's cunt, probing it forcefully. Mettia rested her feet on the slave's shoulders... clamping her thighs tightly around Anjana's pretty face.

Bent over with her ass in the air, Anjana revealed her sopping pussy for Titus to see. He pressed his erect cock firmly between the open lips of her cunt. Sliding his prick the length of Anjana's wet slit, he brought a jubilant scream from the girl's lips... followed by her desperate pleas for him to impale her with it. Titus, however, was careful not to let the head sink in for more than an inch as the slave pushed back against his groin.

Disappointed momentarily, Anjana closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as she sought to focus her attention on Mettia's pleasure. Her tongue explored the folds of her mistress's labia, occasionally darting into the depths between them. As these thrusts became more frequent and vigorous, Mettia's breath grew ragged... broken by her soft cries of satisfaction and bliss. Her juices flowed over her thighs and Anjana's face.

When Mettia exploded in multiple orgasms, her hands pulled the slave's face deeper into her. Meanwhile Titus finally entered Anjana... slowly. As he drove himself into her, the muscles of Anjana's well-lubricated pussy gripped him firmly. She was unbelievably tight! Placing a hand on each of the slave's round hips, Titus steadied himself as he thrust his cock deeper into her. Anjana released a startled cry as his prick filled her... then begged him to continue. Once his cock was in to the hilt, Titus began the slow, rhythmic strokes that he knew would sustain him while building the slave's tension. Smiling contently, Mettia reached forward... cupping Anjana's breasts gently as she flicked the nipples with her thumbs. Eventually Titus increased his pace... thrusting forcefully into her as his balls slapped her ass.

Pausing sporadically, Titus would permit Anjana to regain her composure before pushing her to the brink again. Finally, unable to contain his own need for release, he thrust wildly... his rapid strokes driving Anjana to climax as he pumped load after load of hot semen into her cunt while she screamed ecstatically.

Moments later Titus's head cleared enough for him to hear subdued grunts from behind them. Turning his head to look over his shoulder, he spotted a priest... his robe in disarray as he stroked his prick frantically. Mettia and Anjana giggled softly as the priest shot cum onto the temple floor while he groaned with satisfaction. Perhaps embarrassed, he intoned the ritual formula as he turned and departed. "Bless you, my children. The god has graciously accepted your sacrifice. Feel free to come worship him often."

12