Together Ssn 03 Ch. 11 - Night of the Hen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie once again finds herself stroking her granddaughter's belly, now without the barrier of the velvety silk between their skin, now feeling her heat directly, and feeling it make her more comfortable. Sinking into her comfort, Gracie lowers herself down, continuing to maintain contact with the young woman's belly with her hand, as she suckles nurturingly on Gabby's nipples.

Gloria notices her mother's attentiveness to Gabby's breasts, and she adjusts how she sits to bring her head down to her daughter's chest, sharing a breast each with her mother, whilst Gloria proceeds to rub her daughter's clitoris firmer and faster than before. Gloria, like Gracie, gives Gabby sustained, sumptuous sucks on her nipples to the young woman's sheer pleasure.

Gabby undulates and squirms with every fibre of her being, craving a deeper level of attention than even this, and she pleads with her mother and grandmother, "More. More. Give me more. I need it so bad."

Gracie hears the plea of her granddaughter, and her hand goes from rubbing her belly to her crotch, and, whilst Gloria continues to tend to the clitoris, Gracie inserts a couple of fingers into the sodden flesh of her granddaughter's teen hole, garnering groans from Gabby as she receives what she has been needing.

Gabby pants harder. Her breathing becomes shorter, and more intense. Her body rolls with greater force and frequency, and she gasps and groans with great delight as the tensions in her body tip towards release, bringing a wave of euphoria crashing through her entire being from her core. The young teen's pussy explodes with an almighty gush of her juices, spraying against Gloria's and Gracie's hands, and creating a puddle upon the surface of the coffee table.

Gabby takes a moment to come down from her high, panting frantically with her pulse racing, and Gloria and Gracie both look at the juice dripping from their fingers. Caught up in the heat of the moment, and the wildness of their curiosity, Gabby's mother and grandmother suck their fingers clean, revelling in the sweet taste gracing their tongues, and they simultaneously slump their backs onto the sofa, sandwiching Gabby as they all take a moment to find calm.

Frankie reports her assessment of the trio's activities, telling them, "Bravo! Gold star! A-plus! That was so much fun to watch. Now, I'm so desperate for a good fucking," and she turns her attention to her side, asking Tiffany, "I want you to fuck me, like how you always used to. Good, proper, and delightfully thorough. Next to Pleasant, you were always the best I ever had."

Tiffany feels a tinge of bitterness hum inside of her like the plucking of a string vibrating softly, feeling it resonating somber and dissonant upon hearing herself compared to Pleasant. She stares into the eyes of her friend, feeling her emotions for her become discordant, not wanting to say a word in response.

Frankie turns to her mother, and commands, "And, for you, mommy; you should go over their and give Gracie a good fucking. I can see you want to," and she calls across to the young woman opposite her, "Gabby?," catching her attention, and telling her, "Your mother shouldn't be left out," giggling at the thoughts of all these things happening by her command.

Gloria suggests, "Frankie? You, Tiffany, and our mothers should go and use our bed, and, I will take Gabby up to her bed."

Frankie, Lucy, and Tiffany all undress, leaving their clothes draped over the back of their sofa, and Frankie agreeingly says to Gloria, "Sounds like a good idea."

All fully undressed, Frankie offers her hand to Tiffany, who takes it slowly, and as their hands touch, Frankie clasps her hand around her friend's tightly, and rushes around to the master bed, with a stumble from Tiffany as she just about manages to keep up with Frankie's excited pace.

Frankie continues to hold Tiffany's hand as she guides her up onto the bed, and Tiffany forcefully takes hold of Frankie's waist, and flips her down onto the bedsheets. Frankie feels exhilaration from this, and excitedly giggles at the show of force from her friend.

Lucy and Gracie soon follow the young friends, and Lucy lays Gracie down beside her daughter, eager to feast on Gracie's seasoned flesh. Lucy licks the labia of Gracie's vagina with sure strokes, slicking the already moist lips with lashings of her saliva as her mouth waters for the senior's tenderness.

Passing by the master bed, Gabby and Gloria go up a short flight of steps to an elevated platform where Gabby's bed and bedroom furniture await them. Gabby says to her mother, "Lay down for me. I want you to see something."

Gloria does as her daughter requests, and lays down upon the bed, with Gabby sitting afore her mother's crotch patiently in wait. Gloria enquires of her daughter, "What is it you want me to see, darling?"

Gabby looks over to the master bed, at the beginnings of the beauteous play on display, and she encourages her mother, "Look at them," and Gloria turns her head to press into the pillow, and she sees the view of her bed how Gabby would have seen it, and Gabby asks, "Do you see it?"

Gloria smiles with a dirty realisation of how exactly her daughter has viewed her and her husband throughout the young woman's life, knowing now why her daughter must be the way she is, being exposed to the ascended view of the ascendant acts she shared with her husband during Gabby's time living here.

Gabby curiously asks, "Do you approve, mother? I always dreamed of joining you and father, and, missed your nightly play each night I stayed at boarding school. Oh, how I wish I could have you."

Gloria looks up at her daughter, and offers, "You can have me now."

Gabby greedily fingers her mother's moist vagina, to her sudden shock, and surmounting pleasure, leaning over her to stare deeply into her mother's eyes before enjoying a kiss even deeper than they shared earlier.

Lucy gorges on Gracie's pussy, bringing her to a deeply satisfying orgasm, with Gracie enjoying the moment and eager to return the favour with every fibre of her being. Lucy climbs up over Gracie, and sits her crotch over her face, allowing her to feast on the flesh hanging tantalisingly above her.

Tiffany fucks Frankie, hard and fast with her fingers to sheer delight and appreciation from her friend, but Tiffany stops, pulling her fingers out, and she sits up and lowers her crotch onto Frankie's, rubbing their clits together as Tiffany tightly holds one of Frankie's legs to her shoulder. She stares down at Frankie with a glower, wanting to fuck her so completely, with everything she can muster, as the drive inside of her churns and expands, becoming more and more powerful.

Frankie feels herself at her most vulnerable with Tiffany, enjoying the ferocity on display from her friend, feeling Tiffany pull her pleasure to teeter on the edge; a balance between being ready to cum, but not quite enough. She agonises and burrows into the bedsheets, wanting to finish, but not wanting this feeling with her friend to end, feeling utterly overwhelmed by her desire in this never-ending moment.

Tiffany dismounts Frankie, and goes to crouch her head down by her friend's crotch, watching the reddened flesh twitch and pulse, as Frankie whimpers and moans, pleading for the end. Tiffany sits comfortably at the foot of the bed, legs parted, and playing with herself, fingering her own pussy hard, pushing herself to the edge again, and waiting there, wanting to stay like this with Frankie even longer, touching her big toe to Frankie's clit with a torturous tease, keeping her arousal teetering on the precipice of pleasure.

Frankie bucks her hips forward, trying to feel Tiffany's teasing touch hard enough to cum, but Tiffany pulls away, and reapplies her toe again to her preference each time. Frankie cannot recall a time she was teased like this by Tiffany, altogether a new experience she didn't expect after all these years knowing each other.

Across the penthouse, pleasure builds up to bursting, and Gloria cums hard for her daughter, and Lucy follows with a refreshing treat for Gracie, but Tiffany keeps herself and Frankie in a perpetual state of pleasure.

Frankie's moans become whimpers of desperation, her mind hanging transcendent over her body with the ebb and flow of her hormones and adrenaline like the open ocean. She feels the hot attention of her mother, Gabby, Gloria, and Gracie staring at her, aware of their presence as they watch her enduring agony, like the feeling of being suspended in freefall.

Despite her best efforts, Tiffany makes herself cum, and presses her foot hard onto Frankie's entire crotch, which her friend rides as firmly as she can to finally finish herself off, each of the friends taking a moment to catch their breaths.

Frankie tiredly pants, "Fuck... I did not... see that... coming... ah... mmm.... ah..."

Tiffany looks deflated as she leans back with exhaustion, and falls from the edge of the bed, falling to the hard laminate floor with a thud.

With a sudden surge of adrenaline, and concern for her friend, Frankie rushes to the edge of the bed to see Tiffany laying on the floor, gazing back up at her. Frankie gets down from the bed, and kneels down at Tiffany's side, lifting her up to cradle her in her arms, asking her, "Tiffany, are you okay?"

Tiffany cannot find the strength to speak, but she gently nods, staring up at her friend, feeling as if everything is drifting away...

Waking to the sunlight shining through the windows, and the smell of coffee from a mug next to her, Tiffany stirs and sits up, taking the mug in her hands and sipping thirstily. She hears a voice beside her on the bed asking her, "Feeling better?"

Tiffany turns to see Frankie, and sits up on the bed next to her against the headboard, and vaguely recalls their night together, and, feeling a shame wash over her as hot as the coffee filtering through her body, she says to her friend, "I am sorry for how I acted last night. That wasn't me."

Frankie tells Tiffany, "I really didn't mind it. It felt good. You really weren't yourself though. Wanna talk about it?"

Tiffany shakes her head, and replies, "I don't think I could even if I wanted to," and rests her head on Frankie's shoulder.

Frankie frankly says, "No matter what happens with you, I will always be your friend. I love you, and that will never change."

Tiffany confides in her friend, "It feels like I'm losing you, and, it also feels like I'm losing myself, and I'm scared."

Frankie comforts her friend by saying, "I don't how your are feeling inside, but whatever it is, you are not losing me, and you are not losing yourself, and, even if you do feel like that, I will always remind you who you are. Does that sound good?"

Tiffany replies, "Thank you," and sips her coffee some more, enjoying it's comfort, and that from her best friend.

12