Together Ssn 05 Ch. 06 - Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia answers, "Tibor... Tibor Milosevic..."

The DI turns to his partner to say, "We've got the right girl, at least," dialling on his phone, and stepping away as he puts it to his ear.

Whilst her partner is on the phone, Samira, 31, steps forward, soothingly saying to the teen, "Don't worry about a thing. You're in safe hands. We want to help. Luke is calling in paramedics to get you checked over and cleaned up, then we're going to make sure you are safe. Okay?"

Scared, Mia asks, "Are you going to send me back to Dad?"

Samira senses how scared the teen is, seeing how she shudders and shakes, and she soothes her by suggesting, "No, we won't do that. Do you have a place you can go to?"

Mia nods her head to confirm, informing Samira, "I've been staying with a friend... Daisy... Daisy May..." She remembers how they've been recently, feeling uneasy in her company because of how close her friend was getting. Now, she wonders if this would have even happened if she would have accepted her offer to drop her off at college instead of making the journey alone. How could she be so stupid? I wasn't thinking?

Samira comes closer, seeing how upset the young teen in making herself, and she soothingly states, "It's okay. Let it all out. He can't hurt you now."

Mia bursts into tears, snot dripping from her nose over the dried shit and puke on her lip, feeling hot and flustered as she unleashes her emotions all at once, collapsing to sit back on the grass bank.

Soon, the paramedics arrive, checking Mia over, wiping her over with alcohol wipes, and placing a warm blanket over her, before guiding her up into the back of the ambulance to be taken to hospital.

At the hospital, the doctors and nurses check Mia over in a bay on the Accident and Emergency ward, curtains drawn to make her comfortable, giving her a gown to cover herself up with during her stay. She shakes with sweat, hot, and flushed, moreso than usual, even when she's embarrassed which she currently clearly is.

Daisy comes in to see her, coming through the closed curtain around her bed, with a change of clothes for her friend, greeting her, "Hey, I heard from the police what happened. It's terrible. I'm so happy to see you safe," placing the clothes on the bed, suggesting, "They said you needed a change of clothes, so I brought these. Put them on."

Mia sits up on the side of the bed, gliding her palm over her shirt on top of the pile, asking her friend, "Can I have some privacy?"

Daisy immediately says, "Sure... How are you?"

The teen sighs, answering, "Fine."

Daisy enquires, "Your dad, right?" Waiting as her friend shows no response, Daisy wholeheartedly tells the teen, "I'm so, so sorry. I broke your trust, and I just want to go back to how things were."

Mia nods, unable to look her friend in the eye as she tells her, "I don't know how we can do that now."

Daisy supposes, "Can we at least try?"

Mia confides in her friend, "Things aren't the same now. I don't know which way is up, and which way is down; what's right and wrong. I was put through some awful things by him today. I have to say I did enjoy quite a bit. Fuck, it's thrilling. I... have even more questions about myself now..."

Daisy goes to reach out to embrace her friend, stopping herself before affirming, "You'll figure things out, piece by piece. I believe in you. I just... I hope you can still trust me?" Watching as Mia nods, taking everything she has just said, assuring her, "And, you do have a home with me. And, I know now that we need our boundaries. I'm not going to make excuses for what I did, but I'm going to promise it won't happen again. I don't want to be like this with you. I want to be there for you when you need me there; to be a shoulder to cry on, and someone to lean on, and a friend to confide in and trust, and nothing more than that, I get it. Please, Mia?"

Hearing Daisy's plea, Mia nods, and simply asks, "I would like some privacy to put my clothes on?"

Daisy doesn't hesitate to leave, wishing to respect her friend's wishes, pulling the curtain to behind her.

As the young teen changes out of her hospital gown and into her own clothes, Mia reflects on her mom. She feels closer to her, having a deeper understanding of why things are the way they are, but, why did you leave me? How could you leave behind your daughter while you go off with another man? Are you happy? I hope you are happy.

Mia finishes getting changed, just in time for the doctor to come back to her, offering to the teen, "Please, sit," before telling her, "Your results show an elevated white-blood count as your body is fighting the bacteria from the excrement. You seem to be exhibiting a fever, and you may experience some nausea and diarrhea. I have prescribed some medication you can take at home to alleviate these symptoms. I recommend plenty of rest and drinking plenty of water during this course, and I will notify your GP.

"Also, regarding your concern about being pregnant, you can rest assured that you are not. It seems that the donor isn't particularly potent, given how you described the inseminations, and, given your age, and being very healthy down there, I can assure you that there's nothing wrong with you; when you feel like you want to. You can go home when you are ready."

As the Doctor leaves the bay, Mia says, "Thanks, um... Doctor..." The teen leaves the Accident and Emergency ward, heading for the waiting room to find Daisy, the DI, and Samira, who all approach her to greet her, as she informs them, "I'm, uh... free to go, um..."

The DI assures her, "We put out a warrant for your father's arrest, and police are tracking him through searching his house, and traffic control cameras to identify his van using the registration you provided us. We'll find him, and he'll face trial for his actions, probably looking at: assault, false imprisonment, rape, incest, kidnapping, attempted murder; he'll be facing a hefty sentence depending on how a jury finds him.

"And, you mentioned you were on your way into college. We informed them of the incident, and they said they will work with you as and when you are able, so don't worry about that."

Samira hugs Mia, asking, "You have a place to stay?"

Mia looks at Daisy over the Consultant's shoulder, replying, "Um... Yeah... I have a place," and as Samira steps aside, the teen asks her friend, "If that's alright, um... If you have enough... space?"

Daisy deciphers the meaning of her friend's request, responding with, "Of course," answering with a serious expression on her face, and an assured gaze into her eyes.

Mia nods, accepting her friend, "Yeah... I want to go home."

12