Together Ssn 08 Ch. 06 - Doing My Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby shudders, "I don't understand."

Carmichael grips her hand tighter, looking into her eyes to tell her, "It's not a bad thing for me. I welcome it. So long as I'm fit and able, I'm going to continue working until it happens, and no-one will be the wiser."

Gabby works out, "No-one knows?"

Carmichael says, "It's better that way. If it was something treatable, I would go to the master, but no need to cause upset, because I'll be cooped up somewhere. I'd rather be of use, until my duty's end."

Gabby asks, "Why tell me?"

Carmichael smiles, "Because, I trust you."

Gabby notes, "But, you don't have a family; you don't have any children of your own to come after you."

Carmichael says, "I am a part of all of you. That's a big family for me."

Gabby annoyedly states, "That's not what I meant. You should have had children with someone; anyone, because you are the very best person I know. You have so much to give. You're too young for this to be happening. It's not fair."

Carmichael looks into the young woman's eyes, chuckling quietly, "You really care that much about me?"

Gabby replies, "You know I do," coming to a realisation, "I do care about you, and you deserve a legacy, and; I want to have your baby."

Carmichael laughs, "Trying to seduce me again? Been a few years since you last tried."

Gabby seriously suggests, "That was just for fun back then, but now I'm asking because it's a good reason to do it. Sex should be something we share with someone special, that we truly love, and that is the best sex in the world."

Carmichael diverts his gaze shyly, drinking more of his drink, mulling it over in his mind, "It is a good reason."

Gabby asks, "Is that a yes?"

Carmichael asks in return, "How do you want to do this?"

Gabby thinks for a second, gleaming excitedly, "We have to do it the right way. I know the perfect place, just up the road in one of the fields, a hill with a circle of stones, with the most stunning view of the stars. We should go there tonight, and..."

Carmichael reasons, "That sounds like it'll be cold."

Gabby attempts to convince him, "It won't be that cold. This time of year, a nice heat and gentle breezes. It will be nice, and, if it does get chilly, we'll just get closer, and bring an extra blanket to snuggle in."

Carmichael asks, "Extra blanket?"

Gabby giggles, "Because, we'll already have one blanket to lie on. We're not doing it straight on the grass. That is not what I'm in to."

Carmichael can't argue, "Very well. I'll leave everything in your capable hands."

Gabby grips Carmichael's hand with both of hers, pledging, "Hey, I'm going to work extra hard as we get through this. I want to be the next you. There's going to be nothing in that head of yours left that I don't know by the time we're done. One day, I'll teach our child everything, and, you'll always live on in us."

Carmichael feels relieved and assured, saying, "I believe you, Miss Gabriella."

Gabby shows her teeth with the cheekiest grin, telling Carmichael, "I love when you address me properly," letting go of his hand as she gets to feet, looking back to say, "I'm going back to work. Meet me out front at 9pm, and don't you dare be late."

Carmichael nods, "I will be present and waiting."

Gabby feels sore and tired from working so long all day, compounded from every day before, what with getting up before dawn, and doing all that is expected, such as: dusting, polishing, vacuuming, laundry. After her talk with Carmichael, her aches are nothing to her, empowered by her will to be the very best, regardless of how she feels. She diligently does everything she can think of, attending to every detail in her purview.

At the time they planned to meet, Carmichael awaits just outside the grand frontage of the castle, in the outer courtyard, standing tall and patient. The minutes go by, alone, but he stands still and proper, not moving a muscle. Minutes more drift past, and he reaches in his waistcoat pocket to glance at a pocket watch, noting the time at twelve minutes past the hour. Nonetheless, she promised she would be here, and he will wait.

Finally, Gabby arrives, opening the front door, heaving a hamper out onto the stone cobbles. Carmichael hurries to help the young woman, as she gives her reason for her tardiness, "Time really got away from me. I was so determined to do my work that time had passed before I knew it. I'm so sorry to have kept you."

Carmichael smiles as he hoists up the hamper, sharing the load with Gabby as he replies, "I know you are trying very hard, Miss Gabriella, and you're doing good work, so I never doubted you."

Gabby excitedly hauls the hamper alongside Carmichael, taking the lead slightly as they begin their stroll up to their destination, "At least, the others can cover for us until we get back. Just a couple of hours for a lie down and a bite with something nice to drink, all underneath this clear night sky. This is very romantic!"

Carmichael breathes a chuckle, admitting, "This is very thoughtful, Miss Gabriella."

Gabby pushes the question, "Have you done anything like this before? Perhaps a date with anyone?"

Carmichael candidly responds, "That's a firm no. I've always been concerned with my work to do anything like this."

Gabby gleams brightly, "Oh, your first date! This is something truly special. I promise not to disappoint. At least, no more than being late..."

Carmichael glances a look at Gabby before watching his step again, smiling, "You don't disappoint me. I'm very proud of you."

Gabby coughs, "Stop, please! You're going to make me cry, and that's going to spoil my make-up, and I want everything to be perfect. Don't say things like that. I know you're being nice, and you really, really mean it, but I can't take it."

Carmichael says, "My apologies, Miss Gabriella."

Gabby says in return, "I accept. Not far now," ascending a hillside in a field nearby. At it's top where it flattens out considerably, albeit at a very slight incline, a ring of stones border the flat, angled to view the stars and the countryside out to the horizon. It's truly a magical view.

The couple place a blanket on the grass, laying out some snacks and pouring a glass of wine each as they sit beside one another, as Gabby says, "I got this wine from the cellar. Father got it from abroad years ago," checking the date on the bottle, exclaiming, "Shit, it's older than me! Sorry," settling down to compose herself as she chinks her glass to her date's, taking a sip, commenting on what she tastes, "Oh, that's so rich... and fruity... Reminds me of holidaying abroad as a kid..."

Carmichael takes it all in good humour, sharing a laugh with the young girl, confessing, "I find this strange. I had a crush on your mother long before you were born, and was quashed when Ray and her became a thing, and now I'm sharing wine with you."

Gabby bites her lip cutely, "Oh, I love the sound of that. Makes this all seem very naughty."

Carmichael looks away with a flash of embarrassment, attempting to conceal it as the young woman laughs at his expense. She curiously enquires, "Any other crushes you wish to divulge?"

Looking back at the young woman by his side, Carmichael sips more wine as he recalls, "Marchioness Hopkins... Countess Ravenscroft... Raquel Sharpe... That pop-punk princess, S. L. Carol Barnes... Many more, I'm sure..."

Gabby coos, "Oooh, you're a man of discerning taste, but you surprise me with the pop-punk princess. You a fan of her music?"

Carmichael shares, "I first encountered her when she was a guest at a charity fundraiser, and she was absolutely charming, and delightfully friendly. She gave a performance that night that sounded throughout the castle, and resonated deep within my heart. She sings of her struggles, giving heart to a rebellious streak that's inspiring."

Gabby teases, "Not to mention the fact that she is stunningly beautiful, petite, cute-as-a-button... Could describe me... I think you have a type!"

Carmichael turns away again, and Gabby leans in to caress his cheek with her fingers, turning his attention back to her. He confesses, "I do think you're beautiful, Miss Gabriella."

Gabby cheekily giggles, "You charmer, you," planting a kiss on his cheek, freezing him with indecision as she kisses him again, closer to his lips. He remains still as stone, so she kisses him again, this time on the lips, placing their glasses down gently as they indulge in each other's passion.

Carmichael doesn't know what to do with himself, not least his hands, not being versed in such practises, but he enjoys the touches of the young girl's lips to his own, revelling in the delicate softness, and the taste of her saliva transferring onto his tongue.

Gabby relieves the gentleman of his jacket, and undoes his waistcoat, pushing it off his arms. She then unbuttons his shirt, parting the sides to press her palms to his bare skin, feeling his heat, and the firmness of his physique. She loves what she feels, wanting more, unzipping his fly on his trousers, unfastening the button on his briefs to allow access to what's beneath.

Carmichael gasps in awe as he feels tingles everywhere watching Gabby coax out his penis, blossoming to a bulging erection with the sustained contact with her silky gloves on her hands. He watches as she shuffles back to reach the tip of his penis with her mouth, giving it a nice, long, firm lick, making him shudder.

Gabby delights at her date's reaction, softly purring, "You are so hot... you don't disappoint.." She senses the tension in him, thinking he's not going to last very long at all with her, so she places a hand to his chest, sitting up against him as she softly presses, suggesting, "Just lie back, and relax, and I will do everything."

Carmichael eases himself back, resisting slightly under the young woman's palm as he offers, "Shouldn't the man be the one to please the woman?"

Gabby shushes him, "It can be, but I want this to be nice for you. You're going to feel so good. All I want you to do... is relax..."

Carmichael gives in to Gabby's lead, laying all the way back. He takes a deep breath, and it is taken as the young woman takes his penis inside of her, rolling her hips sensuously atop him. He does feel really good, as Gabby gently coaxes out an orgasm, filling her up.

Gabby leans down to her date, assuring him, "That's good. That's what we want."

Carmichael enquires, "That wasn't too fast?"

Gabby strokes his hair, saying softly, "It was brief, but I don't mind."

Carmichael apologetically says, "I doubt you really got to enjoy it."

Gabby sweetly laughs, "I've been enjoying this since we left the castle." She picks up a slice of sandwich from their side, taking a bite, and feeding the rest to Carmichael as she swallows and goes on to say, "I'm having the best time. I've never really had a date before, and this is perfect."

Carmichael still feels that he is not yet done, deciding to take charge to endeavour to please the young woman. He sits up with her, sliding her dress down her shoulders, unveiling her cute breasts. Seizing the moment, he dips her onto her back as she unfolds her legs from underneath her, and he pushes his penis against her labia, feeling emboldened by the touch.

Gabby feels Carmichael enter inside her, pleasantly surprised by his initiative, allowing him to do as he wishes. She relishes the way he rolls his hips against her, pumping his penis to it's fullest extent to plumb her depths, enjoying the care and attention he puts into all things, staring up into his eyes knowing how he cares for her with the entirety of his attention.

Carmichael finds he is lasting much longer this time around than before, tiring from not being used to doing this, so he allows the young woman beneath him to take back control, being rolled over so she once again rides on top of him.

Gabby gazes upon her date sweetly, telling him, "I love this." She hunches over to kiss Carmichael passionately on the lips, pouring her affection into him as she rocks her hips back and forth, moving around on him as she is moved by him.

In one perfect moment, the couple reach the conclusion of their time together, and collapse in firm embrace. Gabby rolls off of her date's body, idly eyeing the stars overhead. She intertwines her fingers with Carmichael's between where they lay, and gasps, "So beautiful..."

12