Toilet Ex Ch. 03 - My GF Punishes Me

Story Info
My Girlfriend catches me sexually dominating my Ex husband.
1.5k words
4.5
24.8k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmSmith
EmSmith
113 Followers

Toilet Ex Ch. 03 -- My sexy Girlfriend punishes me

Going outside through the public toilet door... Jen was standing in the empty hallway with her arms crossed shaking her head disappointingly at me?

She didn't say a word reopening the door and I followed her exasperated back into the toilet.

"Why this arsehole?" She glared angrily at me. My Ex husband looked up at Jenny from the toilet floor and continued masturbating... perhaps feeling his erotic fantasy had just doubled??

Wanking more vigorously he seemed outwardly enjoying himself with Jenny watching? She glanced across at me and I looked away. Rob was quite a sight: kneeling naked below us masturbating himself on the toilet floor, hair wet from my pee, face raw from being slapped, red marks on his neck from my vinyl belt, there was pee & cum on the white tiles, and scattered droplets of bright red blood from his balls?

When Jenny burst in through the toilet door he was clutching my pink panties to his face, eyes closed, deep in the moment. Glancing apprehensively as we both entered... he seemed deeply relieved it was us, never missing a stroke and began openly ogling my girlfriend's boobs and her crotch inside her tight jeans.

Proudly, I can say my girlfriend owns a gorgeous womanly figure and was looking pretty hot in her loose tank-top & tight jeans. Standing directly in front of Rob masturbating himself on the floor I'm fairly sure I saw her move slightly - allowing him to see her to full advantage.

Hands on her shapely hips, looking down curiously she watched him rubbing his big cock... He was staring directly into her eye-level crotch and started cumming! It was his second time and disappointingly not much came out. Once he'd finished sprogging himself, Jen reached over removing my floral pink panties from his left hand and held them up in front of me looking into my eyes: "Why?"

She then condescendingly handed them back down to Rob... which was quite unsettling for me. I told her "It's not how it looks Jen I didn't fuck him?"

She spun around lifting the hem of my dress exposing my bare pussy "Really." and stormed out.

I looked at my Ex husband kneeling on the floor among his spattered sprog, puddle of pee, drips of blood from his bruised balls, his clothes & shiny metal rings scattered across the tiles, grinning up at me - perhaps thanking me??

I know in my heart what I would've loved to have done... but I had more urgent things to attend to. Shaking my head I told him to lock the door and clean up all his mess immediately.

When I got home, Jenny was already sitting on the couch watching tv. She shook her head tragically at me.

I turned off the television and kneeled down in front of her: "I didn't fuck him, didn't even let him touch me apart from licking my asshole? I just wanted to hurt and humiliate him but things went further than I expected." Jenny looked down at me. I moved in-between her legs with my arms on her thighs.

She told me "I knew you were up to something coming home wet & horny from the mall every Tuesday afternoon, I'm going to need you to tell me everything Em? I need a full explanation."

So I began from the beginning... the first Tuesday afternoon my Ex followed me weirdly through the mall perving on me. The following Tuesday when I allowed him to kiss my ass romantically in the public toilet; a fortnight later when I hurt & humiliated him kicking his balls before letting him lick my asshole and masturbate himself on the floor.

My new shoes I'd purchased to test psychologically just how far he was willing to go... to be allowed the privilege of licking my ass? How it started innocently as a bit of payback fun to humiliate him after all the pain he'd inflicted on me -- never imagining how much he would actually get-off on it?" I looked at Jen, and lowered my head onto her lap.

I felt her fingers through my hair "Did kicking his balls with those spiky heels turn you on?"

Eyes closed I could smell the sweet scent of her pussy between her legs, fingers stroking gently through my hair. I nodded into her lap "I think he's developed a castration fetish."

"Well that's something we should probably encourage" she said matter-of-factly above me. "It certainly appeared he was totally enjoying himself in there, sniffing your wet undies wanking himself on the floor?"

After a moment reflecting, she added "I must admit I'm genuinely surprised your fuckhead Ex could cum at all after what you did to his balls" chuckling to herself, still stroking her fingers through my hair she asked "Why was his face & hair all wet: did you piss on him?"

I nodded into her lap "I really needed to go. I nearly drowned him..."

Jenny laughed "Em you're bad. I had no idea how badass you really are!"

She kissed me and took me by the hand, leading me into our bathroom undressing me. We showered together kissing and playing with each other. In the bedroom she laid on her back on our bed... and I went down between her legs licking her pussy & clit to a shuddering orgasm!

Snuggling together kissing & cuddling I told her "I thought you'd go bananas if you found out I was letting my Ex kiss my ass."

"Well you're still going to have to be punished for being so naughty?" She said grinning - suddenly smacking my bare bum hard with her hand.

I was already feeling horny but smacking my bare bum made my pussy drippingly wet! I took her hand placing it between my open legs...

"You naughty girl!" She said rolling me onto my back rubbing my wet clit, while I fondled & kissed her boobs & nipples dangling above my face... I came quivering in her hand.

Underneath Jenny, being kissed passionately by her, I felt something had changed quite exquisitely between us... What a wonderful day of sexual adventure it had been!

She pulled-on some knickers & t-shirt and went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. I went into our bathroom and slipped on her tank-top. My voluptuous beautiful girlfriend is taller than me, with bigger c-cup boobs so her tank-top hung loosely over my smaller frame, but I wanted to tease her by wearing it just covering my pussy & bum? I looked in the bathroom mirror leaning forward, my perky little boobs clearly visible from the sides.

In the kitchen I did some tidying up, subtly flirtingly flashing Jenny: I bent over picking up our little black kitten Samson giving him some cuddles taking him purring for Jenny to pat too. She kissed me.

"Don't think by acting cute & sexy you're going to escape your punishment tonight girlfriend?" She'd been stirring a pot of soup with our big wooden spoon, licking it she held it up menacingly. I went over putting Samson down on the couch, bending over with my bare bum carelessly exposed beneath the loose tank-top...

Still leaning over the couch I heard her behind me. Then I felt the sting of the hot spoon...

Wack! "I..."

Wack! "Love..."

Wack! "You."

Through the exquisite pain of my stinging ass... I felt her fingers sliding between my wet pussy lips caressing my clit thinking I was going to instantaneously orgasm - grinding my pelvis deliciously into her hand.

"Not yet... I haven't finished with you princess." She kissed me smiling, licking her fingers and went back to cooking our dinner.

I felt achingly flustered! I got a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured Jenny a big glass.

Sitting at the table eating dinner I had to get a cushion to soften the welts on my bum, which made Jen laugh!

After dinner she took me back to our bedroom and made me lean over the bed, supposedly so she could examine my sore bum cheeks? "Doesn't look too bad" she said, stroking my exposed bum. She disappeared for a moment and came back with my pink vinyl belt from the laundry. She'd removed her knickers, and I thought she was going to slip the belt around my neck, but instead folded it in half and began softly whipping my ass...

"How does that feel?" She asked smiling.

"Nice" I purred, fingers venturing between my hot pussy lips...

She wacked me harder causing me to wince in pain "Stop touching your pussy." I heard her vibrator humming from behind suddenly sliding deep inside my wet vagina! I was in ecstasy, falling across our bed face down ass-in-the-air grabbing her vibrator and began masturbating my clit with it. Watching her standing over me beside the bed, I saw my sexy girlfriend fondling her own gorgeous pussy... She began whipping my exposed ass properly with the vinyl belt.

I came exquisitely moaning in pleasure & pain..!

She rolled me over squatting above me on the bed... and I began licking & sucking her big clit to a powerful orgasm!

Cuddling & kissing together on our bed, my ass felt sore, my pussy deeply satisfied, and I felt deeply inside something had changed: I felt owned.

Jenny asked "Do you think he'll be back there next Tuesday?"

I nodded.

EmSmith
EmSmith
113 Followers