Toilet Service Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
I tell my friend how I felt serving bollywood actresses.
795 words
4.14
9.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now you are offering toilet services to bollywood actresses too?" Ravi asked.

"Yes. It feels so great." I replied.

Ravi was one of my few friends in the agency I worked for. Basically he was just a pimp, but we had developed a rapport over the months.

He was also one of the few who did not judge me for the work I did. And that's why it was easy for me to talk with him about the services I gave.

"How was serving Madhuri Dixit?" He asked after some time.

"It felt so good. I have watched her on screen so many times and now I finally got to serve her."

"I am sure she dumped a lot." Ravi said jokingly.

"Oh Yes! She dumped a lot of shit. Plus her ass was so huge and heavy. I had to struggle a bit under her ass and eat her shitloads."

"Did she had any special requests?"

"Yes. She asked me to rub my nose in her asshole after she shit. All her leftover shit got in my nose and face."

"I am sure you liked it."

"Yes, I loved it."

"How was her shit as compared to Kareena Kapoor?"

"Both had different tastes. Kareena's was a bit softer. Madhuri dumped long logs of shit. Took me more time to chew."

"So how many heroines you served till now?"

"Five till now. Malaika Arora, Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Ileana D'Cruz and Kiara Advani."

"And you have written down everything in your diary as you always do?"

"First three I have written; the other two I am yet to write."

"Whose shit was the best?"

"Madhuri Dixit was the best."

"By the way, I heard Malaika Arora is a regular client now."

"Yes, she now comes twice a week."

"Good. She must be enjoying your service."

"Yes. She is. She tells me that."

"I heard that day you had a hard time with her. She booked for five hours right?"

"Yes. Not hard time exactly. But it was a bit different. I had never served the same lady so many times in one day."

"How many times?"

"Well she had an upset stomach that day. So she decided to book my service and use me every time she had to take a shit."

"She told you this?"

"Yes. She said instead of going to the latrine so much time alone, it would be fu n to get served by someone all those times."

"So she had a diarrhoea and she used you face to dump her liquid shit?"

"Yes. The first three times it was complete liquid shit. The next two times, it got a bit solid and I had to chew.

"So she dumped on your mouth five times that day?"

"First three times, she asked me to just offer my face under her ass. So I did that and she dumped her liquid shit all over my face. Some shit also entered my mouth also and I swallowed it."

"You licked her after that."

"Yes. I did with my eyes closed. After that the cleaner girl cleaned her. She then asked the cleaner girl to clean me up fast so that she can come and use me as soon as she had pressure."

"How much time she took between two dumps?"

"Not much. I got cleaned up and she immediately appeared. She laughingly said that you got cleaned up but I am going to spoil your face once more. She then sat and dumped her shit again."

"I am sure it was smelly and dirty."

"Yes, it was. But I was used to it now."

"So after the third time, her shit got a bit hard."

"Yes. When she came for the fourth time, she said that I should put my nose in her asshole as I usually do. The other three times she had directly dumped on me."

"So you sniffed this time."

"Yes. Sniffed for about ten minutes. She then farted twice. Then she asked me to open my mouth. This time she sat on my face directly and dumped her shit inside my mouth. Her shit was still soft but I had to chew."

"After that?"

"After that I served her just like the other days. Licked her ass. Rubbed my nose in her asshole."

"Rubbed again?"

"Yes. She likes me to sniff and rub my nose in her asshole, both before and after she shits."

"It was really a dirty day then?"

"Yes. But you know me. I like these."

"Ya. I know. By the way, I heard Madhuri Dixit has again booked for tomorrow."

"Yes. She is coming tomorrow."

"Get ready for a huge load of shit.

"I am". I said and smiled.

Waiting for more shit eating.