Toilet Service Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
I serve six bollywood actresses as their toilet at a party.
1.3k words
4.37
12.5k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get ready to serve me and my guests. Hope you will give nice service to us all." Kareena Kapoor said to me.

"Yes Ma'am. I will serve every one of you with utmost devotion." I replied.

She smiled and left.

I was now alone in the huge bathroom at the house of Kareena Kapoor.

She had hired my services for tonight.

I will have to serve as toilet to her and five of her lady guests.

I still do not know who these guests are. I could guess that Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora would be here, as they are best buddies with Kareena. Rest I didn't know.

I looked around the bathroom.

This time my service would be a bit different as there was no toilet box set up here.

Kareena ma'am had instructed me to lie down on the floor every time someone came in.

The lady would then pee or shit or do both as she wished.

I have to eat it and then get her clean as well.

I will have then to clean the floor as well before the next guest came in.

I knew this was going to be a long night.

Soon I began hearing sounds. Guess the guests were arriving.

After a few minutes, Kareena ma'am entered the bathroom with her guests.

I knelt down on the floor and looked at them.

Apart from Kareena ma'am, there was Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.

"This is the girl I was talking about." Kareena Kapoor said and pointed towards me.

"So she will drink our pee and eat our shit." Sonam Kapoor asked.

"Yes. She is very good at it. I have used her service a few times." Kareena replied.

"Yes, she serves well. I too have nice experience using her." Malaika Arora joined in.

"Hope she serves well today too. I have been saving my shit since yesterday to dump it in her mouth." Priyanka Chopra said and laughed.

Everyone laughed with her.

"You better get ready for a lot of shit." Priyanka looked at me and said.

"Sure, ma'am." I replied.

"I need to take a piss", Amrita Arora said.

"Me too", Alia Bhatt said.

"Why don't we start the party by pissing on her face one by one?" Kareena said.

"That's a great idea. I will start first." Alia said and walked towards me.

I immediately got down on the floor and opened my mouth.

Alia pushed her jeans down and sat over my face.

Her sweet little pussy was just above my mouth.

I opened my mouth as a long stream of pee left her pussy.

Her pee overflowed from my mouth.

She then moved her pussy a little and sprayed her piss all over my face.

The flow slowly subsided and then she got up.

"Who's up next?" She said.

Amrita Arora came forward and sat over my face.

I once again opened my mouth and drank the piss out of her pussy.

Kareena, Malaika and Sonam then peed in my mouth.

Only one left to pee now was Priyanka Chopra.

"Go, it's your turn." Kareena told her.

"You guys go. I have to shit also. Have been holding it for long." Priyanka said.

"Ok. Enjoy." The others said and left the bathroom.

I still was on the floor, all covered in piss from five women.

"Usually I would have wanted to get my ass licked but there is too much pressure. So you open your mouth and get ready for my shit." She said as she straddled her ass over my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide and looked at the huge black ass of Priyanka Chopra.

Her asshole puckered and a long log of shit left her anus and entered my mouth.

I started chewing as she began dumping her shit.

Her shit piled up on my face as I was unable to take all in my mouth.

After about 10 minutes, she finished shitting.

"Eat everything up, wash your mouth a bit and then lick my asshole." She ordered.

I quickly ate her remaining shit and then got up and washed my mouth a bit.

I then lied down on the floor again.

Priyanka Chopra once again sat with her ass over my mouth.

I now began licking her asshole. I carefully licked all her poop from her ass.

"Clean my ass with water now." She ordered again.

I then filled a mug with water and cleaned her asshole.

"Good. It was a nice service. Be ready for many more services for the night." She said and left the bathroom.

I immediately began cleaning the bathroom, so that it is ready for the next guest. I then lighted a scented candle and waited for the next lady.

The next to come was Sonam Kapoor.

I lied down on the floor as she opened her dress and put her ass over my mouth.

"Sniff my ass for some time." She said.

I raised my head a bit and inserted my nose in her asshole.

As I started sniffing, she farted twice in my nose and face.

After some time, she ordered me to lick her asshole.

I kept licking till she asked me to open my mouth.

Then she dumped around 5-6 logs of shit which I started chewing.

Once done shitting, I licked her ass clean and then washed it with water.

She then left and I got all cleaned up.

A few minutes later, Alia Bhatt came in.

I once again assumed my position.

Alia opened her jeans and straddled my face with her ass.

"Lick my ass," She said as soon as she sat.

I took out my tongue and began licking her ass.

"It feels so good. Keep doing that." She said as I devotedly licked her ass.

"For how long have you been doing this?" She asked after some time.

"It's been more than six months, ma'am." I replied.

"You eat shit of ladies daily?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you don't mind doing that? Don't you feel dirty?"

"It's a job, ma'am. And no job is dirty. This job pays me good." I replied.

"I like your attitude. So, how many ladies do you serve in a day?" She asked again.

"On an average, around five-six ladies."

"Hmm. And, do you like eating shit?"

"Yes, ma'am. That's why I have been able to serve everyone so nicely."

"Wow. I am yet to believe that someone is going to eat my dirty shit."

"You dump your shit freely, ma'am. I will eat it all." I said, still licking her asshole.

"How dirty is my asshole?" She asked.

"It's a lot clean then many of the ladies I served." I replied.

"Nice answer. You do know how to talk."

"Thank you, ma'am. That's why many clients like to talk to me while I serve them."

"Hmm. Now get ready. I am about to shit." Alia said.

I opened my mouth as a log of shit exited Alia's asshole.

I began chewing her shit.

It tasted different than the shit of many other ladies I served.

Even though smelly and dirty, I loved its taste.

She then shit two more logs and I kept chewing her body waste.

"It feels so good taking a dump on someone else's mouth. I am feeling like a queen." She said and dumped a few more logs of shit in my mouth.

I kept eating her shit as she kept dumping it out of her asshole.

Once she was done, she got up and kept watching me chewing her shit.

"How does it taste?" She asked, once I was finished eating.

"It's very tasty, ma'am. I am honoured to have eaten your shit." I replied.

She laughed hearing my answer.

"Ok. Now lick my ass clean." She said and once again sat over my face.

I then licked her ass and then washed her ass.

She then got dressed up.

"It is going to be a long night. Be prepared for more shitloads from us all." Alia said and left the bathroom.

I began cleaning the bathroom; the smell of Alia's shit still lingering around.

A lot more was yet to come.

(To be continued....)