All Comments on 'Tokyo Symphony Ch. 05'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
asianToyasianToyalmost 7 years ago
Wait One Fucking Minute...

I've been so captivated by the characters, their feelings, situations and reactions - I've been so enthralled by the plot, artfully presented with dexterity and skill - that I failed to notice THAT ONLY 4,585 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS!!!

What the fuck is wrong with the readers at lit.? This is prime writing here. This isn't just hot smut - which it totally is - it's a really well written story. It's way better than my story and I've got lots more views (but somewhat lower ratings- which is totally ligit), probably because I'm a girl, which is fine by me.

Seriously, this is one of the (I know this is cliché) 'best stories on the site'. I would be proud if this were my work!

asianToy

sotarosotaro5 months ago

Mr. Robot, I must agree with asianToy. Your stories are very well written. Great sex too, The structure of Tokyo Symphony is lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
226 Followers
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES